Qulsum

By Royal7

Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part i... More

Qulsum
Meeting at the wedding.
Moving on
Anger Management
Road trip.
Camping.
Gold Diggers.
Fear of Flying
Homesick
Tired of him.
One Call
Exploring Belgium
Bye-Bye Belgium
The man in the gray suit
He's an Editor
She kicked him out!
Opening secret.
His truth.
Her wise words
Queen Aliza
Love Interview?
Its Enough.
Qulsum's love life
Hidden tear
Trust issues
The editors invitation
Am I Attractive?
Unwanted guest.
A step out of the house
Stuck
Progress
10 years
Taking a Stand
Dinner
Opened like a book
Real Talk
Friends?
Breakdown.
Depressed
Alone
Other women?
Threat
Phone call
Truth
Lost
Deep Conversations
News
Changes.
Normal
Stop
Split
Phone call
Kids?
New house
Mrs.Rami
Job
Let's Keep it Professional
Heavy Rain
Storm.
THE END!

The guests

17.1K 1K 252
By Royal7

Dedicated to
@HeavenSeeker02
@Queen_Of_Sarcasm16

-
I woke up took a quick shower dressed up and headed down to make brunch. Aunty Amina and I are gonna make some really good stuff.

"Wow you're fast." She says watching me.

"I guess. It's kind of a habit now."

"Wow. Wait I think they're here!" She squeaks and I turn the stove off and the two of us wash up and head to the living room.

"Salam Alaykum!" Aunty Amina and Aisha say hugging each other.

"And this is your daughter in law correct?" She asks The and I stand there nervously.

"I prefer the term daughter" she says making me smile.

"Wow wow wow! Masha Allah! Where's that hero of yours, Yaseen!" She calls out as Yaseen and two other guys walk in with bags.

"Come here quick." She says and he walks over.

"Stand next to your beautiful wife." She says bringing out her camera. This can't be good.

He awkwardly walks and she gets ready to snap

"Wait wait I don't like pictures. Please " I say and begin to walk but he grabs my hand and I turn and the camera snaps.

"Perfect!"
"Oh wow they're so cute together" she shrieks

One of the son is standing there cross armed watching and the other leaning and smiling.

"I told you!" Mom says.

"But you know what? You could have gotten better. He's good but you could do better!" She says laughing and winking at me.

"You know I'd be glad to steal you away." She says and aunty Amina and her laugh. I'm so lost right now.

"Mom stop it now. Please." The older son says laughing.

"Okay why don't you guys eat first Then we'll show you the rooms. Sumi made the food especially for you guys. She's really good." Aunty Amina says and I blush.

"Actually me and her both made it." I say and she laughs.
"No I tried"

"And you did." I say as everyone sits and I bring in the food.

The workers hold out the chairs and everyone takes a seat except for me as I just brought the food in.

"Qulsum  if anyone's gonna serve me I want you to serve it. After all you cooked it We have to give you some credit." Aunty Aisha says.

"If not its fine I'll under-"

"No no. I don't mind at all. " I say putting servings of each on all the plates. As I go to put the curry I feel Yaseen's eyes staring at me and looking at him I realize I had just spilled it.

"whoops. I'm so sorry" I say grabbing a napkin and passing the elder son Adam a couple napkins to clean of his shirt.

"It's okay." He says laughing.

"I'm really sorry don't worry I'll wash your shirt today by hand and have it cleaned. I'm so sorry" I say and he just laughs.

"No no don't worry about it. " he says

"Don't worry I'll get it washed."

"Okay fine. If your gonna wash it by hand I gotta see how it's done." He says smiling. The waiter comes to pull my chair but I Signal him to leave it.

Rich people don't see hand washed clothes ?

I pull it out and sit

"Sure-"

"That will not be necessary. We have maids they're capable of cleaning shirts. If not, the laundry then by hand." He says looking at me and then him.

The other two were busy talking and I guess they weren't feeling the tension I was feeling.

"Oh come on man don't you think it'd be cool to see her do hand wash. She doesn't look the type who'd do it."

"We have maids."

"Okay tea cup looks like your man isn't gonna let you wash it." Adam says with a small laugh.Tea cup?

"The foods good isn't it"

"Very."

"Yaseen forget about eating out you already have a special cook." Imran says.

Yaseen doesn't respond.

"Excuse me." Yaseen finally says after staring at his plate.

He gets up and suddenly his mom and aunty Aisha stop talking.

"Where are you going Yaseen? You haven't even finished eating." She says.

"Tariq bring my food up." He says. GOD He's such a brat!He just wants attention.

"What's the matter? You were fine a couple minutes ago" mom says.

"I have work to do." He says in a low calm voice.

He turns towards us.
"Sumi- shit" he mutters under his breath. His face turns red. His Mom and aunty Aisha laugh and he clears his throat. Ew why's he calling me Sumi. Don't say my name. Please.

"Qulsum. Tell him to bring your food up as well" he says and I turn back a little nervous. Great now what.

I head up and we enter the room.

"Do you always flirt with guys or is he just a-an exception?"

"Flirt?" I ask

"I don't wanna make any re runs-"

A knock comes at our door.

"Come in" he says and Tariq enters with the food.

"Shut the door" he says as Tariq leaves.

"Yeah?"

"When speaking with a man other than me do not speak in such a ...a polite tone. Perhaps..perhaps you did not intend on sounding flirty but from now on stay at your limits"

"Oh um okay."

"Good. You are granted permission to sit" He says and I sit on the chair and pull it close to the table. What the hell? Granted permission? I wasn't even waiting for his permission.

He leaves and returns with Tariq behind him.

"Chair."He says and Tariq brings the chair in front of my table and pulls it back and pushes it forward as Yaseen sits. Is he for real? What a snob.

"You may leave"He says.

-
Sitting and eating in complete silence was very nerve wrecking. He didn't say a word neither did I. Completely awkward.

Soon we heard footsteps and voices outside. I'm assuming they all came. A knock came at the door.

"Come in."

"Are you done sir?"
He nods and Tariq takes the tray and leaves.

"This one is their room. " mama says as they look around and Yaseen gets up back straight tall as ever.

"Beauty!"
"The bed is so beautiful!" Aunty Aisha squeals.

"Isn't it?"

"Okay it's getting late. We'll see each other in the morning." Mama says smiling.

"Salam" she says tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Shut the door." He orders.
I do as he says once again my mouth went dry. My body just seems to react differently around him. It's the same thing every time. I thought maybe I'd eventually be okay but it just my breathing is so much harder around him and My hands begin to sweat and shift around feeling so uncomfortable.

"As you know my other room is occupied." He says staring at me.
"I do not plan on sleeping with you. Not yet." He says and as he says the last part that same smug smile with that hint of amusement.

I shift my eyes feeling uncomfortable.
"You can sleep either on the floor or right on that couch."He says it so harshly it makes me shiver with fear.
I nod. Quite honestly I don't have any problem sleeping on the floor. I've been sleeping on the floor for so long and it's comfortable because you've got all this space to sleep.

"Um where are the sheets?" I ask quietly.

"Down stairs. Tariq will show you"

"They've all left."

"It's near the end of the hall go through the door you'll see a door straight ahead. They're in there." He says still that same serious tone.

I nod and head for the door and stop.

"It'll be dark..." I say turning back and rubbing my right arm feeling nervous.
"That's correct"
"I can't go down alone!" I squeal.
"Then don't. No ones forcing you." He says leaning back on the bed with his phone out.
"Yeah but how will I get my stuff."

"That's your problem not mine." He says with a smirk.

Does he have no humanity!No heart.No Respect.No humanity. How is he even human!Two choices. Floor or uncomfortable couch. Couch it is. And besides floor and a couch is 100 times better then sleeping next to that beast.

He gets up and takes clothes with him and walks off into the bathroom. You know I could stay in the bathroom. I can't stay in one room with him alone. Not ever.

He returns a couple minutes later wearing baggy pants and a black tank top exposing his perfectly tanned muscular arms. You could see his abs as his fit tank stuck to his body. Trying to show off.

I nearly choked as I saw him come out. Okay i'll admit he is hot. Forget the actors I have a damn Channing Tatum, Hemsworth brothers, Adam Levine l right here in one package. Why does he have to be so damn attractive! I think I just checked him out bluntly.

As he sits he smirks at me and then winks and I flinch. I try to stay cool. But I can't I quickly look down avoiding any sort of contact with him. I'm afraid I'll just bluntly check him out again and give him that satisfaction that I'm some what attracted to him.Which i am but he doesn't need to know that.

I get up and grab my pyjama's and walk into the change room.
That jerk thinks he's so..ah! He's making me go insane. Why am I not in the mental hospital yet?!

I put on my baggy pants and put on a fit V-neck shirt that complicated my body a bit. I have no idea why I'm wearing it, I have no intention of actually liking him and vice versa but I just have this eagerness to show him that i have some sort of confidence.

I go for the knob and then hold myself back. I put my hand on the knob and pull back once again. I was sweating. I don't think I have the confidence to walk in like this in front of him. I just can't. I can't do it.

He's my husband I'm allowed. But. I bite my lower lip feeling nervous.

I quickly take my hijab and wrap it around me covering my shape and my hair.There. This will do. I can't seem to go in front of him openly. I'm a very confused woman. Am i even a woman? Or a kid? Like Damn!

I turn the knob slowly and peek out and slowly walk out quietly shutting the door. He looks up at me from his phone and I look down quickly and sit on  the couch and lay down shivering. Sleeping on a couch is very uncomfortable my neck wasn't comfortable in the position. These couches weren't the large living room couch but the smaller lower couch specifically meant for the rooms.

I got up and see him still in his phone. I can't sleep on this couch.

I stand in front of him and he turns to me.
"What?"
"It's at the end of the hall right opposite side of the kitchen." I say and he nods.
"Will you just come down with me? Please?"I ask and he turns back to his phone not responding.

I breathe heavily and grit my teeth and walk out and head for the stairs where it was dark. I put my step forward and then step back. I can do this. Once more I attempt to take a step and stop. I just have to step forward. I breathe in and out and rub my hands and take a step and then quickly back. Wow I can do everything except walking down alone in the dark in a gigantic house.

Well this house isn't exactly a house it's basically a mansion. Very easy to get lost, you get lost in broad daylight forget the dark.

I swallow. It can't be that bad. I can do this.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and my eyes pop wide open.
"Ah-" I begin to shout but the hand covers my mouth and I'm pulled back and I could feel the heat the exhaling down my back.

"Relax." I hear him whisper into my ear and I shiver at his closeness. He lets me go immediately. I could tell that he felt just as uncomfortable.

"Walk."he says leading me down.

-

"Thank you." I say as he shuts the door.

"I didn't do it for you. So don't bother thanking me. I only came down because you'd probably hit something and cause a scene."He hisses and I roll my eyes.

Before I could set my blankets he stands in front of me. He stares and sighs.

He then removes my hands from gripping my hijab and pulls the hijab off my body as I stand there feeling bare. I knew this was a bad idea.

He grips the hijab in his hands and he observes me and he smirks as he shifts his eyes back to my face.

"Trying to impress me are we?" He says quietly and huskily making him sound sexy.
I look down and feel my cheeks heat up.Why did I bother?

"Like I said sweetheart before, you need not to cover yourself in front of me."He says leaning closer and bending a bit to look into my eyes. I nod.

"Good because if you are unclear of who you are meant to cover from, I am one of the exceptions. You're mine are we clear?" He says possesively

"Yes." I say pressing my lips together

"Good." He says and I make a pouty face and lay down.

Okay he just called me his... but he doesn't like me. So it's like having a pimple.. you have it its yours but you don't like it. So I'm his pimple!

-

-

-I wake up with the sound of tap water.
I look on the bed and Yaseen appears to be sleeping. So whose in there!

Okay stay calm. Calm.

I slowly tiptoe to the door with a hanger and wire in my hand.
I'm pretty confident in fighting. I've got a lot of anger to take out from all those evil people for example Danish,Aliza,Zainab, my step mom and I was kinda ticked because my dad was acting so blind.

I exhale heavily and turn the handle slowly checking if it's open. It's open. Okay ready action.

I turn the knob and push the door open and my sudden confidence just died.

"I'm so dead"I mumble as I see Yaseen brushing his teeth with dripping hair. Just a towel around his waist.

He looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Heh...I whoops."I say smiling sheepishly. He doesn't say a word and walks to me.

"What are you doing with my charger?" He asks standing an inch away from me.
He gently puts his hand under mine and lifts it up as the wire hung off my hands.
I quickly look away from his face and to my hand.
"I um.." I could not bring out a single word. Him standing so close to me especially when he's in his towel. How do I even.

I don't respond. I open my mouth to try but nothing.I shut my eyes and turn away from him.
"It was a mistake. Wait-" I say shocked.
"If you're here-"
"Then whose that?"I ask running to the bed and lifting the blanket up only to see sheets. What now? Can this get any more embarrassing.

"There's no one sleeping there, it's just the blanket."He says with a deep husky laugh. I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment

"If a similar situation does take place, I do expect you to wake me up rather than..well doing that. I assure you a charger and a hanger will be nothing compared to a..criminal." He says and I nod.

He shuts the door and I exhale heavily relieved from his presence.

Not in my life have I felt more embarrassed and uncomfortable.

After I changed I came out and he just sat there and looked at me as I wrapped my hijab around my head.

"Shall we go?"He asks like a gentleman.His sarcastic expression fades.
"We don't need anyone being suspicious and spreading false things about us"He says opening the door.

-
"So what's the plan guys?" My mom asks as the guests sat there.
"Well we have to do something. All of us."Imran says and we all nod in agreement.

"Sorry it took me a while." Yaseen says.
"Salam Alaykum" Yaseen says coming in and Tariq came to pull out his chair as he took a seat next to me. I felt a shiver spring through my body.

"Wa Laykum Salam. Good you're here we're just looking for places to go."

"I see. Has a decision been made?"He asks his tone calm as ever.

"Not yet we've got a beach,a park,camping. That's it."Adam says.
"They're all quite similar to each other"
"Yaseen where do you wanna go?"ma asks.
"Whatever you choose is fine with me."

"I got it"I shout.
"We can go to an amusement park. The Joy! It's like a 2 hour drive. And we can camp somewhere near there!"

"The Joy?"Yaseen asks.
"Yeah."
"You can't possibly be serious.what are you 10?" He asks.
"Oh that's a good idea we'll get a two in one." Aunty Aisha says.

"Great!"

-
Packing my things wasn't too bad although I wasn't sure of what to take I just took what I thought was reasonable

"Here put this in the other side."Yaseen stands next to me and bends to give me his stuff and I put it the opposite side from my stuff.

Sharing bags is great...except when it's with that crazy guy. Why should I share my stuff with him. I'm a woman. Where do I put my womanly needs? Gross.

"Put my laptop in as well."
"What? You're not suppose to take a laptop there no electronics when camping. and there's probably no wifi there anyway"I say and he glares at me.

"Fine I'll take it."He says heading for the bed and I stand in front of him stopping him.

"Move"
He tries to get through the left but I follow him right to left and then stops.

He grabs my arms and moves me aside
.
"You can't take-"I say under gritted teeth before he takes his laptop I grab his arm from behind.
"No!"I say pulling his arm . He pulls forwards and I pull back he pulls forward once more all the sudden his elbow hits me on the mouth I cup my mouth and step back. Suddenly I feel a fluid in my mouth and I move my hands to realize blood. From my teeth and lip. Damnit.

He turns to me. He grabs my arm and takes me to the bathroom and turns the sink on and cups his hand in the water like a bowl and holds his hands out for me to drink.
"Go on"He says and I hesitate and lower my head and take a sip and spit it out.
"Wash your hands."He says and I wash them and gargle my mouth a couple times.
"Let me see."He says and I open my mouth.
"Once more"He says and I do as I'm told.
He heads out and so do I and he glares at me looking furious.
"How many times have I told you to f*ckin stay out of my f*ckin way!"He says looking furious.

"I-I-I'm sorry..."I croak out stepping back.
"You better be. But you got what you deserve anyway."He says with a smirk. What a jerk! He could at least say sorry!

"You always keep your expectations so high I know you're thinking I would apologize but quite frankly I don't give a f*ck about you, not one bit."
"Why'd you help me then?"I ask. He doesn't respond clearly because this time I beat him.

A smirk crawls up his face.
"You see people talk, spread rumours we wouldn't want that now would we? "He says smoothly.

God! I hate him that smart ass has a reason for everything he does!

"Now get packing ." He says and I zip the bag until he stands and holds his laptop.
"No. " I say. Damn my mouth hurts.
"Okay then you can sit on the ...those rides with me." He says and my mouth hangs open.

"Okay okay! "I say running for the laptop.

Once again he smirks.
"Now that's a good girl."He says.
"Your lips..I'll uh send in a ice pack" he says heading down.

"your lips..uh I'll send in an ice pack" Fake. He's fake.

-

I check the time. 10:00

He's not here yet. Not that I'm worried but curious.

I walk out and quietly shut the door

Hope you guys like this one! Be sure to VOTE if you did.

Let me know what you guys think?

and like always..

~Be loyal and stay Royal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
929K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...