ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 21
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 27

2K 82 17
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Chukhahae (축하해): Congratulations
Daebak (대박): Awesome
Dongsaeng (동생): Younger Sibling/ Friend
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Hwaiting (화이팅): Goodluck/ You can do it!
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 27: Christmas Eve
Tuesday, December 24 2013

Jimin's POV

"Okay, Jimin today is the day."

I face our bathroom mirror as I was done with shower. It has been exactly six days since Hee Yeon and I last talked. After that she just keeps ignoring me, doesn't reply to my messages and doesn't return any of my calls.

I am not used to being ignored by her anymore. I can't eat and sleep. I can't even think straight and I feel kind of lonely because I'm not seeing her that often.

I thought it would be so much easier now because we work at the same place but it just made the situation more difficult. Getting stuck in this messy situation plus getting her get mad at me is a pain. To be honest, I prefer it more when I use to sneak out just to see her.

I went out and got dressed in our room. I was the first one to take a bath so I took a few extra minutes to pack few things on my bag.

Since, it's Christmas eve tonight there will be a special performance by every artists and idol group in Korea at KBS Music Bank, including us. This will be our first performance in the holidays so we will drop by and practice at the studio first.

After half an hour of waiting for the others to prepare. We head down at the studio immediately so we can begin rehearsing.

I stand in front of the establishment and looked up. I didn't notice until now how beautiful our building looks with all those Christmas decorations and lights.

I exhaled slowly and smiled while I admire the decor on the building. I can't believe that it is really Christmas time.

The moment I stepped inside I wander my eyes straightaway at the hall to see if Hee Yeon was there but unfortunately she wasn't. In fact there are little to no people inside the company.

"Are there any staffs that are working today?" asks Namjoon hyung while we all walk together inside as everyone of us scan the whole area.

It is like a ghost town at Big Hit.

"I know today is an official non-working holiday so I guess there aren't any," says Jin hyung as he looks at Namjoon.

"Why did you asked suddenly?" he adds.

Oh.. So Hee Yeon must be at home today, resting. I always have a case of bad timing. Today is a perfect day to do this. I mean, I can't think of anymore other days than this to apologize to her. I really really want to make it up to her for getting her mad.

"Well, that's too bad. I was thinking of inviting Hee Yeon for the Christmas party that we will be having this Thursday," sighs Namjoon hyung.

"Oh yeah.. That's right. I would love to have her attend the party. That would be so nice if she would!" exclaims Hobi hyung, smiling, making Yoongi hyung stare at him weirdly.

"Don't worry, I bet all the staffs got a memo about that. I sure would like her to be there, though," utters Jin hyung looking so down.

"You have her number right hyung? Give it to me later and I'll invite her. I can feel that she can't say no to me," smirks Namjoon hyung.

"Oh and that would be a perfect opportunity for you too. So she can forgive you once and for all," he adds as he place his hand on Jin hyung's shoulder making him agree.

With their conversation going, I can't help to get lost of the thought that Hee Yeon would come and join us to our Christmas party. How amazing that would be. Maybe she'll finally forgive me and Jin hyung since it's Christmas and then we will all be friends after that. That would be so perfect!

In the afternoon, after the rehearsal, we hurriedly packed up and head outside just so we can arrive at the show in time and still be able to rehearse there.

With enough luck on our side, we saw Hee Yeon heading out as well.

She looks serious as she walks towards the door with her jacket on, the one I'm familiar with, and jeans. I let of a light chuckle as I saw her wearing jeans again. Oh, how I miss that look on her, I thought.

I feel my heart race as I stare at her longer. Even though she's not smiling, she still looks adorable but I can't deny she really has a strong face.

How fortunate it is to see her at the last minute. This opportunity is given to me by fate and I will not waste it.

As I was about to run to her, Taehyung suddenly place his arms around my shoulders to hold me back.

This isn't the first time he has done this. Every time I attempt to approach her, he always do this to me. Including the one that happened yesterday when I was suppose to talk to her when she was with Jin hyung and Kookie.

I seriously don't know what his problem is but he is really starting to get on my nerves. I sway his arms roughly while I watch Namjoon hyung approach her instead.

"Hee Yeon!" he yells, making her turn to our way, surprised.

Most of us walks towards her while Taehyung attempts to drag me away into the van but I sway him off again and stayed.

The four of us; Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, Jin hyung stayed behind while the rest went ahead. I guess this doesn't interest any of them or maybe they're just pretty tired.

"What are you doing here? I mean, it's a holiday right?" asks Namjoon hyung.

"Oh yeah. I had a few work that needed to be done so I came today but it's all finished now. What are you guys doing here anyway? I thought you have a performance today?" she utters.

Hobi hyung waves at her once he got near, grinning, and she waves and smiled back. That's the first time I saw her smile like that again. I really can't deny that it is the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

I was amazed on how she easily smiled, though. I guess maybe it's because of Hobi hyung. His smile is really contagious, if you ask me.

"Wow. What a hardworking girl," teased Namjoon hyung. "And yeah, we are actually heading there right now but before that I would like to invite you on our Christmas party this coming Thursday."

Hee Yeon's POV

A party?

Maybe that was the party that my coworkers are talking about. They say that this is the first time that the staffs, the trainees as well as them will all be together in a party. It really made sense now why they're all so hyped about it.

Unfortunately, I'm not interested with parties anymore so I may not agree to come. I might as well spend time with my eomma rather than waste my time for a party.

"Oh, I heard about that from my coworkers. Mianhe but parties isn't really my thing," I utter without having second thoughts.

I really am not fond of crowds lately and especially the attention.

"Hey.. It would be really fun especially if you're there. And you don't need to worry because there'll be no alcohol, no dress code and no crazy stuffs that will happen. Just a plain old Christmas party with mostly hot chocolate in the main menu," Namjoon chuckles as he brings out his sweet smile and dimples.

"Please come. It will be so much fun if you're there. Please..." Hoseok smiles as he pleads.

His convincing powers are really amazing especially with that face. Who can reject such adorable face? I thought.

I guess it isn't a bad idea to have fun once in awhile and I have a feeling that I'll be surrounded with good company; Namjoon and Hoseok and not those two idiots standing over there doing nothing. So, I finally nodded to agree.

"Yes!" Namjoon exclaims as he clench his fist in front giving the widest grin ever.

"We have to head out now but we'll see you on the 26th," he adds as he waves goodbye and head out together with Hoseok.

I was about to head outside as well when Jimin called out to me, "Yes?" I utter.

He gives me this pleading face while he comes near. Seokjin, on the other hand, just passes by us and towards the exit.

"Mianhe," he utters. I raised one brow at him without saying anything. "I know you're still mad so mianhe. I don't want you to spend your Christmas eve with hatred in your heart so I hope you can forgive me and Jin hyung."

This guy really.. he is so cheesy sometimes. Hatred in my heart? On Christmas eve? Is he serious? Please tell me he isn't.

I try to hold back my laugh as I think how cheesy he was, but I failed to do so. He suddenly have this confused look on his face which I guess he finds me weird for suddenly laughing. He really has a way of making me laugh.

"How can I stay mad if you say funny things like that?" I chuckle. "Of course I will forgive you," I utter giving emphasize on the word 'you' as I gaze at Seokjin hoping he can hear that.

I saw him paused for a moment but quickly continues to walk again. Jimin though, has a smile plastered on his face as he looks at me. I gave him a weird look as I was creeped out by it.

"Yah, stop that! And don't just stand there you have to catch up with your schedule. Now go!" I exclaim as I point to the vehicle which is just parked outside waiting for him.

He waves goodbye as he run towards it. He looks so cute as he runs, looking like a chubby little penguin in a distance. I giggle as I watch him almost tripped up from running.

Typical Jimin, I thought, as I shook my head. What an idiot, really. But I can't deny that I missed that guy.

Once they were gone, I head off as well because I need to catch up with the next train ride to my hometown.

End of Chapter 27

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
What do you think will happen on the Christmas Party? Will Hee Yeon finally forgive Seokjin? Stay tuned!

Thank you for reading the Chapter 24, 25, 26 & 27 of Only You. Since I updated late (because I was having a bad day yesterday) I've decided to update with four chapters ☺️ Comments and votes makes me alive. Don't forget to express your feels! I will sure appreciate it if I will receive as much love. 😄

Still dedicated to the following users: kpop_stories_rocker BTSGot17 kim_taehyunged

The 28th & 29th chapter will be officially posted on Monday, August 24 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
3.3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
218K 5.7K 61
●COMPLETED● At the age of 12 you fell in love with a girl named y/n that you suddenly bumped into in school and you both got close to each other. Sud...