Love could be that strong #Yo...

Autorstwa Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 22

8.7K 434 13
Autorstwa Granger08

*Unedited* 

Thank you so much for the votes and comments. Love you guys. NEXT UPDATE after 15+ votes. 

Rishab and Madhu: WHAT??

Khushi: No way.

Arnav :(smirks) I told you, leave it miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. You can't challenge me.

Khushi: It's not like that!!! You have a very stupid notion Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada that you can't be defeated. Time to wake up and smell the truth.

Arnav : Then go ahead and complete the bet.

Khushi looked back at Madhu who was shaking her head in a big no. Madhu was seconds from tearing off Arnav's head. While a dazed Rishab was wondering how soft Madhu's lips were. His dirty mind was having a hard time controlling itself.

Arnav: (To Rishab) Leave it Rishab. I told you, girls, only say things, they are too scared to do it.

Rishab had a slight smile on his face but it was not due to the Khushi-Arnav fight going on but because of the shocked-to-death look on Madhu's face. Somewhere they both knew that Arnav had a greater chance of winning.

Khushi : (yells) FINE!!!

Madhu : (Shouts) NO NO NO!!! (To Khushi) Have you lost it? How can you accept the bet Khushi?

Khushi: So you too think that I am gonna lose it? You don't trust me, right?

Madhu: No...it's not like that Khushi but your conditions are weird.

Khushi: Trust me Madhu we are gonna win. (Looks at miss Della) So are you ready to kiss Arnav?

Miss Della blushes and for a second Arnav had that horrified look on his face. 

Khushi: Ready!!! (Winks at miss Della)

Rishab : (Smirks) I am also ready to kiss Madhu.

Madhu : (shocked) W-w-what? I will never kiss you. Never ever.

Rishab: And who asked for your permission? I like it rough (winks)

Madhu gasped loudly outraged by his shamelessness. Although her irritating subconscious was silently rooting for Arnav's win. 

Madhu: I am not a part of this stupid bet.

Madhu started to walk off but was stopped by Dipali.

Dipali : (Saya out loud for everyone to hear them) I understand Madhu. You thought of Khushi as your friend but she is such a cheater. I feel sorry and want to help you. If you want then I can take your place...I mean Rishab can kiss me if Khushi loses.

Madhu clearly understood what she meant. Dipali wanted to kiss her Rishab. No way!! Not that she wanted to kiss Rishab but she even didn't want any other girl to kiss him.

Madhu: Thanks for your concern but Khushi is my best friend and she has done nothing wrong and I am sure that she is going to win the bet. So I guess I don't need your help this time.

And with that Madhu turned on her heels and went to her room leaving a gaping Dipali and an amused Rishab behind.

At night

Madhu was sleeping peacefully in her bed when she heard little noise outside. She dismissed it thinking it be a cat or any other thing and pretended to be asleep as she didn't want to open her eyes. But then she heard the noise again.

Madhu : (slightly whispered) Khushi?

But she got no response. So she slightly moved her hand forward and touched the bed where Khushi was supposed to be sleeping. And it was empty.

Madhu quickly got up and tried to switch on the lights but they didn't turn on. Suddenly the door creaked open and she saw a figure entering her room. It was clearly a girl and she was wearing long robes. Madhu felt paralyzed. She wanted to scream but her voice dried up in her throat. She picked up her pillow in a lame self-defense position.

Madhu: Who...who are you?

no reply and the figure was now closer to her. And realization suddenly dawned on her.

Madhu: WITCH OF WINTER !?

But before Madhu could scream the figure grabbed her by the arms and spoke in a voice that relaxed her.

"Hey, it's me."

And with that Madhu repeatedly smacked the so-called witch of winter with her pillow.

"Ow ow ow!!!"

Madhu: What the hell was that Khushi?

Khushi smiled innocently. She took out lighter and lit candles on the candle stand. Now there was dim but enough light in the room. Madhu glanced at Khushi who was wearing a long cloak and had scissors in her hand.

Khushi: TA-DA!!!

Madhu: What on the earth are you doing!?

Khushi: Trying to save you from Rishab Kundra.

Madhu: What?

Khushi: Look you need to help me to win our bet.

Madhu : (Sighs) And how?

Khushi: You got scared, right?

Madhu: Yes, but...

Khushi: No. No, if's and but. I just wanted to test this on you. And now time for that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada to be shit scared. (Pulls her from bed) Now come on Madhu!!

Madhu: But how can I?

Khushi: You know what, I think you want to win this bet and then (wiggles eyebrows).

Madhu : Shut up Khushi. I only asked because it is too dark and I am afraid of the dark.

Khushi: And it's essential for my story. (Shows her scissors in her hands)

Madhu: You ...you cut off the power supply?

Khushi proudly nods her head in a big acceptance and grins widely. Madhu face palmed and got up from the bed.

Khushi: Now go and take this. (Gives an artificial rubber rat to her)

Madhu: And then what?

Khushi: I will go to Arnav's room. You need to scare anyone in corridors using this. And do not let anyone enter the room while I am inside. Did you get that? And yes take this torch.

Madhu sighed at the sight of the torch. Finally, there was something to save her. She highly doubted that anyone would be scared of a rubber mouse. But this was Khushi and Khushi can be very insane. So she went ahead as she desperately wanted this night to end soon with Khushi's win.

Madhu waited there on the stairs and started to feel sleepy but suddenly woke when she realized that someone was coming upstairs. Though initially, she had to frighten that person as soon as the footsteps came closer Madhu decided that it was good to save herself first. So she hid behind the wall and waited for the person to pass by her. As soon as the person came into her view she threw that mouse but unfortunately, the person caught that mouse.

"What is this?" A very sleepy Miss Della asked.

Madhu: Miss Della?

Della: Was this mouse meant to scare me?

Madhu : (Sheepishly) Haha, you can say so.

Della: Not working dear.

Madhu: But why are you here?

Della: Oh I forgot to tell you. I am here to help you and Khushi (blushes)

Madhu: T-t-that's good but we are not planning it tonight. (She silently sent a prayer for Arnav. God save his soul)

Della: Then why this? (Shows her the rubber mouse squashed in her hand)

Madhu: Oh that was to scare Khushi. We are kind of practicing.

Della: But I don't think this will work.

Madhu: Yes but this is for our basic level training.

Della : (Yawns) Goodnight then.

Soon she went away and Madhu was relieved that she stopped her from entering the room.

Inside the room

Khushi entered the room but it was already lit with various candles of different sizes. She looked around but couldn't find either Arnav or Rishab. Soon she started to get nervous with the eerie atmosphere.

Madhu was still waiting outside when someone tumbled on the flower vase was breaking it into thousand pieces. Madhu was frightened by the sudden noise and ran in the opposite direction only to knock into something rather hard and tall. A horrified Madhu let out an ear-piercing scream and she tightly shut her eyes and decided to open them the next morning when the sun would be bright and shining. But the other person seemed to have other plans and grabbed her hand.

Rishab: What's happening? Madhu it's me and why are you screaming?

Madhu recognized the voice but continued crying for help.

Madhu: Help!! help!! help!!

Rishab : (pulls her closer to him) Shut up!! And now open your damn eyes!!

Madhu: No!! I know it's not you Rishab but someone with his voice.

Rishab : (smiles at her stupid behavior) I said open your eyes Madhu.

Madhu: (Continued kicking and pushing him though it was of little use) No I won't. Rishab is in his room. Khushi is out there to scare him.

Rishab smirked and pinned her to the wall. 

Rishab : (Whispers) I know many other ways to open your eyes.

Madhu realizes that it is truly him as only he can give such a sexy threat. Wait for what? She opened her eyes and saw his innocent face in the dim light. He had her torch in his hand. He moved an inch closer and her heart started to pound heavily.

Inside the room:

Khushi heard a scream and it was probably from Madhu. She rushed outside but the sight stopped dead in her tracks.

Arnav was lying there unconscious and there was blood on his clothes, face, and floor. Khushi was stumped and didn't know how to react. She quickly rushed to his side and tried to wake him up.

Khushi : (Cries) ARNAV!!! 

Tears were building up in her eyes and she felt her heart sinking. 

Khushi : (Sobbing) Arnav, please!! You can't do this!!! I need you, we all need you... you are my friend please I don't want to lose you...please!!! HELP!!!! PLEASE!! Somebody help me!!!

Madhu: What are you doing here?

Rishab: I guess preparing for our first child. (winks)

Madhu: WHAT!?

Rishab: Just look around it's all dark. So I went downstairs to check and bring some candles. But what are you doing??

Madhu: Er...err I was...

Rishab: Forget it. By the way, excited about losing the bet?

Madhu: What?? Absolutely not.

He stepped a little closer but then they heard a panicked and wailing Khushi rushing toward them.

Rishab: Khushi you alright?

Khushi was half crying half sobbing and hugged Madhu tightly.

Madhu: Khushi? Is everything alright?

Khushi: Arnav...Arnav... (she pointed to his room)

All three of them rushed inside his room but there was no sign of Arnav.

Khushi: He was here!!! And he was bleeding.

Just then the lights came on and Khushi and Madhu noticed all the other students emerging from behind. 

Khushi: W-what? I swear Madhu, he was here!!

"I don't think so."

They all turned around to see a smug-looking Arnav standing without any single scratch. Khushi quickly went forward and hugged him.

Khushi: Thank god!! You are alright!! You are safe!!

But suddenly she pulled back and looked at him with sad and hurt-filled eyes.

Khushi: Y-you are safe? 

Rishab looked at Arnav and they both burst into laughter.

Madhu : (Glaring) What is the meaning of all this?

Rishab: We won the bet, Miss Madhubala Malik.

And then they again broke into laughter along with other students in the room. Khushi felt hurt and she ran to her room. Rishab and Arnav stopped laughing. But Madhu was still not done. She had to give both of them some piece of mind.

Arnav: What's wrong with her? Such a crybaby.

And with that Madhu completely lost it.

Madhu: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO? HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH HER EMOTIONS FOR JUST A STUPID LITTLE BET?

Everyone felt silent as Madhu was exploding with anger.

Madhu: AND RISHAB YOU? YOU WERE ALSO INVOLVED IN ALL THIS. ONLY I WAS A FOOL, I THOUGHT THAT BOTH OF YOU RESPECT GIRLS AND THEIR EMOTIONS BUT I GUESS YOU TOO ARE LIKE ALL OTHERS. (To Arnav) DO YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST NOTION OF HOW AFRAID SHE WAS FOR YOU ?? AND HOW MUCH YOU HAVE HURT HER? Leave it! Cause you will never understand.

With that, she also stormed out of the room. Arnav and Rishab stood there with guilt.

It was time for two doofus to win their angels back.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

340K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
274K 13K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
81.1K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
81.7K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...