Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xxx

144K 4.2K 5.8K
By qveendom

[Unedited]

You caused my heart to bleed and you still owe me a reason 'cause I can't figure out why...

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

"Are you sure you want to go back to your suite Miss Starr? It's only been two hours I can drive you somewhere else if you want." Miles asked, looking at me as I got out of the car with the shopping bags in my hands.

Harry had insisted I go to the mall to buy something for myself and a gift for Agnes because in three days we are leaving to go back to London and he didn't want to return with empty hands, at least that's what he said. I agreed but going shopping alone turned out to be really boring so I got the first thing that I found good enough and asked from Miles to drive me back to the hotel. I think the interview Harry had to give has finished by now so it won't be a problem if I return earlier than expected.

"No Miles, it's fine. Thank you." I replied smiling politely at him. As I closed the door he stepped out of the car too, fixing his suit a bit. Then approached me.

"Let me take these, you can go inside and I'll bring them in a bit." he said taking them from my hands before I could protest or say anything.

"You don't have to Miles."

"Please, it's my job." I nodded my head deciding not to argue with him any further even though there was no need for him to do that, I could carry the bags myself. I thanked him and walked inside the hotel greeting a few of the girls that worked there before heading for the elevator and getting in.

As I waited for the elevator to reach the last floor, where Harry's suite was located, I searched for the key he had given me inside my bag. The elevator's door opened and I stepped outside groaning in frustration when I couldn't find the key.

"Where the hell did I put-- oh here you are." I exclaimed, happily.

I pushed my hair away from my face and put the key into the lock, opening the door. To my surprise Harry was nowhere to be seen, the living was empty and on the table stood two empty glasses and the strawberries Harry had ordered. I frowned and called his name, unsure of where he was.

"Harry."

No one answered and I walked further inside approaching the table to see a small recorder on top of it and a black purse. What the hell? I took the recorder in my hands examining it but as I did so it slipped from my fingers and fell on the floor.

"Shit." I cursed, bending down quickly to grab the probably expensive recorder from the ground when my eyes caught sight of something else lying on the floor. It was thong and I'm pretty sure it isn't Harry's or mine for that matter.

Just then the sound of a woman moaning reached my ears making my eyes widen and quickly stand up straight.

"Harry." the same woman moaned again, this time louder. The sound was coming from the master room and I felt my heart beating fast against my chest as I started walking towards it. Was he with another woman? He said that he had do to an interview not this.

The room's door was half open, the sound of moaning and Harry's low grunts made my breath hitch in my throat and I gulped placing my hand slowly on the door and looking inside.

I was scared of what I could see.

"Fuck, Harry baby." It was Bianca. The woman that was moaning Harry's name was Bianca. I gasped placing my hand over my mouth quickly staring at the sight in front of me with shock.

He was having sex with someone else.

Bianca was lying beneath him, Harry's muscular frame pressing against hers. Her black hair was spread on the bed, her hands were all over him and legs were wrapped around his waist as she screamed in pleasure.

"No." I whispered as tears slowly appeared in the corner of my eyes.

Why?

I took a step back when I saw Bianca's eyes on me, a small smirk appeared on her face and she winked at me before throwing her head back and moaning Harry's name. I turned around letting my tears fall freely down my cheeks. Then I ran outside the suite without looking back. I had to get out of the hotel and away from Harry.

This time hurt so much more and I don't even know why.

* * *

I let out a shaky breath wrapping my arms around myself protectively as I walked down the crowded streets of New York. I have no idea where exactly I'm going or where I am but it's better here than staying in the hotel. I still don't feel ready to face Harry or Bianca after what I saw them doing earlier.

I don't understand why he would do that. I thought that these past few days we had come closer, I told him that I had feeling for him and yet the first chance he gets he goes and haves sex with another woman.

I'm so naive and stupid.

Harry isn't going to change, he never will, I shouldn't have let this happen. I shouldn't have let myself feel for him.

That was my mistake.

I looked around me realising that I was now standing in an unknown to me neighbourhood, the streets here were empty and dark but that's exactly what I needed. I want to be alone and away from everyone. I need to think and pull myself together. I can't stay out in the streets for ever, I'll eventually have to go back and talk with Harry. I don't think I can pretend like I never saw anything.

It's impossible.

I sighed, sitting down on a bench and started crying again. I'm so pathetic. I don't know for what exactly I'm crying anymore. The image of Harry and Bianca on the bed hasn't left my mind and there is nothing I can do to get rid of it. It's glued there. A soft sob escaped my lips and I rested my head in my hands, staring down at the dirty ground.

He could at least be honest with me, tell me that he wasn't interested and clear things up not make me believe that he cared and then break my heart like this.

"Hey, are you okay?" someone asked, making me look up quickly alarmed.

A young girl around my age, maybe a bit older, stood opposite me looking down at me with a frown on her face. I wiped away my tears and nodded my head.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lied, faking a smile.

"Doesn't look like it." she responded taking a seat next to me, so now I could see her better. Her hair was dyed with two different colours; her left side was light pink and her right side was orange, her eyes were bright blue and her lips were painted with a bright pink lipstick. Her clothes were all black creating a huge contrast with the bright colours on her head. Her hands were filled with tattoos and she had a nose and lip piercing. She looked like a rebel and someone you wouldn't want to hang out with.

I glanced behind me to see the cars passing by in the distance and the lights of the city, which you could still see from where I was. At least I'm not completely isolated.

I still have a chance to run, if I want.

"No, really. I'm okay." I lied again and she narrowed her eyes at me, observing me carefully before letting out a small laugh. She searched in her pocket and took out a white packet of cigarettes, taking one out. Then she motioned for me to take one, too.

"Thank you, but I don't smoke." I declined politely, letting out a heavy sigh as I looked up at the dark sky.

"As you wish." she said and shrugged. "By the way, I won't kill you don't worry. I just saw that you crying here all alone and decide to keep you company. I felt bad for you." she explained playing with her hair as she placed the cigarette between her lips.

Felt bad for me? Oh, just great.

"Thank you."

"So what did your boyfriend do to you?" she asked me. My eyes widened at the mention of the word boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. Though, the thought of Harry being my boyfriend did make my heart race a bit.

"W-what? No, I don't have a boyfriend." I confessed, looking down at my hands.

"Well, it looked like you were crying about your boyfriend. That's how I cried when I found my ex fucking someone else in my house." she said casually, causing me to cough. Did she just say that? The situation sounded pretty similar, except from the fact that me and Harry weren't exactly a thing.

Was I really looking like that?

"No."

"Okay, you don't have to tell me. But if the reason why you are crying like this it's a boy, then I suggest you stop. It makes you look pathetic and valuable and chances are you will get hurt again." she said, taking a puff from her cigarette and inhaling the smoke.

I looked at my feet, running a hand through my hair. She was right but I couldn't help it, I thought that Harry was honest with me. He was the only person I started to trust and now everything it's ruined. Like always.

"And what do you suggest I do?" I asked her with a weak smile.

"You should show yourself that you don't care about him. Have fun and enjoy yourself."

"That sounds good but I how am I supposed to have fun by myself." I joked, but she only smirked at me resting her back on the bench and finishing her cigarette in peace.

"Do you have money with you?" she asked. My lips parted slightly and I nodded my head at her remembering that I actually had the money that Harry gave me to go shopping. I might as well spent it all, he deserves it.

"Perfect, come with me." she exclaimed, standing up quickly. She threw what was left of the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. I stared at her unsure for a few seconds. She is a complete stranger, a girl that screams bad new and I happened to meet her in a place like this. But then again she hasn't done anything bad to me. She has been nice, I guess. Probably going with her is better than staying here.

Who knows who will appear.

I glanced one more time around me and stoop up hesitantly putting my hands inside my pockets.

"By the way, my name is Hayley." the girl introduced herself extending her hand out for me.

"I'm Angelina." I said shaking her hand and she smiled at me.

"Now, come follow me."

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes at her.

"It's a place at the back of this abandoned building, where people more like me and less like you gather and have fun. If you have money you can have fun there, believe me." she said and grabbed my arm pulling me with her as we walked around the big building she showed me. I started thinking twice about my choice as we approached a big metallic door with graffiti all over it. I gulped looking at Hayley from the corner of my eye.

"Are you sure that I should go there?" I asked her.

"Yes." she simply replied and knocked on the door three times. It opened immediately and a man appeared in front of us with a serious look on his face. He was way older than us and looked really intimidating with his black leather jacket and tattoos that spread over his cheek and forehead.

Okay, now these look like the kind of people your mum warns you about.

"Hey there, big guy." Hayley greeted him and with out waiting for a reply or a sign for us to get in pushed me inside. The sound of loud music filled my ears as we entered inside the building, that Hayley told me about. It looked like a club, one that you do illegal stuff in. Men and women were dancing all around, others were playing with cards and other were drinking. I cringed, this place is worse than the Dollhouse.

"Hayley, I think I should go back." I told her. She turned to look at me and shook her head.

"No, you aren't going anywhere. Tonight you will have fun."

"Hayley-"

"I said no, don't be a prude Angelina." she said and pulled me with her walking through the sweaty bodies and smoke filled room until we reached the VIP section of the club, where a few black leather couches were positioned. A group of people looking similar to Hayley were sitting there and I shifted uncomfortably keeping my eyes down.

How am I supposed to hang out with these people?

"Hey guys." Hayley yelled jumping on an empty spot on the couch.

"Where the hell have you been? You totally forgot about us." the blond guy sitting next to her spoke, hitting her head lightly and she laughed giving him a perk on the lips. So he was her boyfriend?

"Don't say that Luke. I always call you on the phone."

"Yeah, only when you need to get high." he exclaimed, winking at her afterwards. I stared at them with shock. They are speaking about drugs, aren't they?

"Hey, who is this?" another guy that was sitting opposite them asked, pointing his finger towards my direction and I bit my lip giving them an awkward wave when they all looked at me.

"Oh sorry, this is Angelina everyone. Sit down Angelina." Hayley said, pulling my by my wrist and dragging me down to sit next her.

"Nice to meet you." I told them, smiling a bit. They were all giving curious looks, probably wondering what someone like me was doing with a girl like Hayley.

"Anyways, does anyone want a drink?" Hayley asked, standing up. The all replied in agreement, all except from me. But Hayley gave that look that told me that I had to get a drink too, so I nodded my head. She smiled and walked away, the blond guy following her like a lost puppy.

Aw, he really likes her.

Everyone around me started speaking and laughing, not bothering to talk to me or let me join their conversation. Not that I cared. Actually I was glad they didn't acknowledge me, I wasn't really in the mood to speak with them. But the whole time I stood there I could feel someone's eyes on me, making me feel uncomfortable.

I dared to look up slowly and my eyes were met with a brown pair of eyes, which were studying my face closely. It was the guy that spoke earlier. He winked at me when he noticed that I had caught him staring, causing me to blush slightly and look away.

"Hi, I'm Matt." I heard a male's voice say after a while. What surprised me though was the fact that he had a British accent. I looked up to find the guy that winked at me standing just a few inches away from me with a warm smile on his face. He wasn't very tall for a guy and he had a small frame with no muscles. He had thick black curly hair, which he had shaved on the sides and overall he was a cute guy you could say.

"Hi." I simply replied. He sat down next to me just when Hayley returned back with our drink. She placed three small glasses in front of me, making me look at her with a frown on my face.

"Are these mine?" I asked her with wide eyes, she only smirked and nodded her head sitting down on Luke's lap. She took her glass and drank it all at once, then looked at me and motioned for me to do the same.

"It's not that bad. It will burn your throat in the beginning but it will go away." Matt said. I nodded my head and took one of the glasses in my hand examining the alcoholic drink, before finally deciding to drink it. I hesitantly placed the glass between my lips, the strong smell filling my nostrils, and then shut my eyes letting it go down my throat. Like Matt said it burned, but it wasn't anything too bad. I could handle it. I heard Hayley cheer and laugh and she gave me thumbs up.

"Come on, you have two more." she yelled over the loud music, I nodded my head and reached the remaining two. I drank them both quickly, coughing a bit in the end. I kind of liked the burning sensation and the taste. I wanted more.

"I think I want more." I told Matt with a smile on my face and he laughed a bit, before taking my hand in his and making me follow him. We reached the bar and ordered a few more drinks for us, which I paid with Harry's money, of course.

"So, where did you meet Hayley?" Matt asked me.

"We actually just me, I was sitting outside in a bench being my miserable self and she decided to keep me company." I explained to him. He frowned taking a sip from his drink.

"And why exactly were you miserable?"

"That's something I'm not telling you." I told him taking the drink that was positioned in front of me and finishing it up immediately. I cringed, pushing the glass away from me quickly.

Now, that tasted weird. What the hell was that?

"You might tell me in a while." Matt joked.

"We'll see." I said and winked at him, then bursted out laughing.

* * *

"He was fucking her and h-he wasn't even thinking about me. He is an asshole, Matt. H-he is so mean and so c-controlling...Ugh, I just hate him." I said taking another drink. Matt looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, before letting out a deep sigh.

"Just forget about him. Now you are here with me." he said smirking at me. "Wanna dance?" he asked extending his hand out for me to take. I don't what make me do it, but I accepted his request and placed my hand on his. I stood up following to the crowed dance-floor. My head was spinning and my vision was getting kinda blurry, making I had a lot to drink. But who cares? That's right no one cares about me. So I might as well do whatever I want and have fun like Hayley suggested.

Speaking of Hayley. I could see her in the VIP section with the others drinking and smoking something that didn't look like a common cigarette to me. The spot there was filled with thick smoke and they were laughing uncontrollably. They were having fun. I pouted.

I want to have fun too.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me and I was soon pulled to a warm chest. I giggled as Matt lowered his head to my neck and his curly hair touched my skin. I was about speak, but then he kissed my neck and slipped his hands down to my hips. He moved against me, trying to get me to dance with him and I eventually did. The music was blasting through the speakers in the club, I could feel the floor shaking beneath me. Matt placed a kiss on my cheek as we both started grinding to the rhythm of the music. He held my waist in just the right places as he moved his pelvic area in sync with mine.

I was really enjoying this, that's until I began feeling sick again. What is wrong with me?

It must have been that drink. It tasted awful.

Before I think or say anything else Matt span me around, making me face him. His face was just a few inches away from mine, but I couldn't make out his features. He was a blur. His hands roamed over my body looked around me, in unease. I was feeling dizzy.

"Matt." I said, turning my gaze back at him. But I wasn't met with brown eyes, instead staring back at me were a pair of beautiful green eyes. My lips parted. Matt was no longer standing in from of me, it was Harry and was smiling down at me showing off his cute dimples. He titled his head to the side placing his warm palm on my cheek, causing to lean into his touch and close my eyes. I felt like crying again.

"Why? Why did you do this to me Harry?" I asked, my voice cracking in the end. But he didn't answer so I opened my eyes again to look at him. Harry wasn't there.

Is my mind playing tricks with me?

"Angelina, are you alright?" Matt asked me, I shook my head. No, I wasn't alright. I wanted to have fun and right now I wasn't. I didn't want to have to think about Harry every second that passed, I wanted to be able to forget about him. Even just for a while.

"No, I want to have fun." I told him, grabbing him by his jacket for support. He smirked at me and took my hand in his guiding me towards the back of the club. I rested my back on the wall, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked at Hayley from across the club who was smiling widely.

"What are they smoking? I want that." I told Matt.

"No."

"Oh, come on Matt. I want it." I whined like a small kid, causing him to smile at me.

"No, because I have something better to give you." he replied, I grinned waiting for him to show me what it was. He took out from his pocket two small purple pills, showing them to me. I frowned taking on between my fingers.

"What is this?" I asked him. I started seeing double and my head was pounding.

Ugh... Just make it go away.

"This my sweet Angelina is going to make you feel amazing." Matt told me, putting the pill inside his mouth and shallowing it.

"Will it also help with the headache? Cause right now I'm feeling like shit." I told him truthfully, smiling like a mad woman at him. What is going on with me?

"You will be on cloud nine. Trust me." he said. I looked down at the purple pill in my hands and thought about it. It's just a small harmless pill it will not harm me if I take it. Matt said it's going to make me feel good and that's exactly what I want. So why not?

I sighed and placed the pill on my tongue, then shallowed it with a bit of difficulty. When I looked back at Matt he had a satisfied smile on his face. "We are going to face so much fun together Angelina." he whispered in my ear, I simply smiled not understanding what exactly he was implying by saying that.

It was just a pill and Matt was such a sweet guy.

What could possibly go wrong?

________________________________
I updated faster this time:)

Just a quick question. I really need an editor for Nude, because I know I have a lot of grammatical errors. But I don't really know how this works since there isn't a co-authoring option. Can someone explain this to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Veto By She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...
3.1M 58.8K 88
This story contains mature and explicit content
4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
9.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!