love story

XojohnnydepploverXo

what happens when your old ex-boyfriend comes back after a year of being in college? well for anne, it's a li... Еще

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

chapter 1

1.2K 24 4
XojohnnydepploverXo

Chapter One

         Maybe my mom was right I should not have had cut my hair so short and my purple hair looks great. I should have gone with a darker purple though. Sigh. This is going to sound stupid but why am I too short. I mean I know being five feet tall is a good thing but compared to everyone else I am short. I guess my big hips and my big ass make up for that and my small breast. I wonder how Sabrina got her big breasts. They are probably fake. But that is what guys look for in a girl. Well at least every guy at Pacific High. Everyone except Zane, it probably has to do with the fact he is different from the other guys at school. He is tall but built with those medium muscular arms. And that six pack he probably has under those black shirts he always wears. Although he could stay away from those skinny jeans, they make his private area too tight which make him scratch them or whatever he does. But they complement his ass. But it does not matter because he would not go out with a girl who wants to be a journalist. He always goes for the preppy girls, like Sabrina. who happens to be his girlfriend right now. Sigh. I hate her. She has my man. Sigh.

“Anne, it is time to go to school.” I get up from my bed.

Here goes another day at Pacific High. I still do not understand why my parents make me come here. There he is walking with his girlfriend who know has bigger breasts. I was wondering when she was going to get them. Her dad probably gave them to her as a present for being the most beautiful girl at school. I wonder size they are. They look like a c cup and I still a b cup. It’s not fair.

“Hey, sexy.” Teddy quickly smacks my ass and leans on my locker.

“Hey, Teddy. What is it with you and smacking my ass? You know I hate it. Anyways I was wondering if we could cancel today’s hanging out session. I have to go see Po.” I slam my locker close and lean on Teddy.

“Sorry to interrupt this love discussion but Teddy we have a meeting today.” Zane stands in front of us. Today he was not wearing skinny jeans. Sabrina was standing next to Zane looking bored out of her mind.

“Yeah thanks man. See you later.” Zane leaves with Sabrina. “Anne, come back to me.” Teddy starts shaking me.

“Sorry I was just thinking.” I snap back.

“We need to have a long conversation about you and boys. I know your mom already had that conversation with you but as your brother I must help you out.” He stops walking and looks at me with a serious face. “And there is something I have to tell you. This cannot wait so here it is.”  Teddy moves toward the bench and sits down.

“What is it?” students start to show up.

“Okay you are going to hate me but last night I was talking to Scarlet and I told her I am going to move to Arizona with her.” Teddy put his hands on his hair and got up. He was wearing a band shirt he got from a yard sale two years ago.

“Why? I know you love her but you can wait until she comes back next year.” I stood up and ran away.

<Teddy: Anne, where are you? I am getting worried.>

          How could he just say he is leaving to Arizona? I know Scarlet is cool and I like her but he is like my brother. I feel betrayed by him. He promised he would never leave me. Fuck. I hate him right now.

<Anne: In class you dumb ass and do not worry just do whatever the fuck you want.>

          I seriously hope he has a good life with her. I do not hate her because she probably told him to stay and just come visit her as much as possible.

<Teddy: Anne, I know you are mad but you have to forgive me. I do not want to lose you or Scarlet and you know I will come back to see you.>

          I do not want to see him anymore. Not after this. That bastard.

<Anne: Teddy just forget about me. Do not text me back.>

          This is the saddest day of my fucking life.

<Teddy: Do not do this shit! Fuck! You know what I am tired of you acting like such a kid sometimes. Bye.>

          Okay I regret that I just said.

<Anne: Teddy, I am sorry it is just that I do not want you to leave. And I want you to know that I do not blame Scarlet and you know that. You know I do not have any friends at this dump. And when you leave it is just going to be me. Well Scarlet is my friend to but you know what I am saying.>

<Teddy: Yeah I know kiddo. Look I promise to write every day. And once I get a cell phone over there I promise you will be the first one I call. Now listen in class. Oh yeah I forgot to add one more thing. The other reason I am going is because my dad got custody of me and either way I was going to go.>

<Anne: You dumb ass. Why did not you tell me that too?>

“Ms. Anne I know my class is not exciting but I would appreciate if you pretended to care. Put the phone away.” Ms. Reed was in front of the class looking straight at me. Her hands were on her hips like my mother puts them when I am in trouble.

“Sorry Ms. Reed but I could not hear you teaching and so I thought it was fine to text.” The class was now looking at me.

“Ms. Anne, do you not care about chemistry?” Ms. Reed started walking toward her desk.

“Yes I do Ms. Reed.” I got up and headed toward her desk to get the detention slip she had made for me.

          Great now I have to go to detention. At least I get to miss chemistry. I might be able to see Scarlet and Teddy. Well not Teddy since right now he has art and he actually pays attention it that class. Fuck, I have gum on my shoe. Great, now I have to walk bare foot all the way there. This is so stupid. Hopefully Scarlet is in detention and she brought an extra pair of shoes. Thank god she is my shoe size. Okay I can do this. It is just detention. Zane is in detention. Crap. Why am I caring? I am just going to sit next to Scarlet. But first I have to say hi to my Ms. Ginger and give her my granola bar.

“I was beginning to think you had lost your touch Anne.” Ms. Ginger was reading her paper and drinking her coffee.

“Well you know me Ginger. I must get in trouble at least once a day.” I handed her my granola bar.

“Go sit down next to Scarlet.” Ms. Ginger started opening the granola bar. Zane was staring at me.

“I do not even want to know what’s going on.” Zane opens his notebook and starts drawing.

<Teddy: I was but then you ran off and Scarlet came to school so I went with her.>

<Anne: Thanks a lot Teddy.>

<Scarlet: Do you need shoes?>

<Anne: Yes please.>

          Man why did Zane have to be here? I hate my life. He makes it hard to not think about him. Does he not know what it feels to like someone who is taken? Okay well that and something else my mind cannot think of right now. But I am sure it will come to me when I am can think clearly.

<Scarlet: So, Teddy told me what happened today. Do you want to talk about it?>

<Anne: Well, Scar I kind of do, but then I do not. Well I am going to talk to someone about it. I have to go see Po today.>

<Scarlet: Well I do not mean his type. I mean talk to a friend. That does not include Teddy.>

<Anne: Yeah I know what you mean.>

<Scarlet: Come to my house after you come back from Po’s.>

<Anne: Alright.>

“Alright detention is over. See you two later.” Ginger was looking at Scarlet and me.

“Bye Ginger.” Scarlet and I were holding hands and Zane was just nodding his head.

“Let us go to my locker to get your shoes.” The bell was ringing and doors were flying open.

          Okay so why am I paying attention to government. I could care less about this class. I mean I get I have to vote and pay attention to what is going on in the world. I understand it already. And plus it bores because it is just a bunch of lies and corruption. Well with the corruption comes cheating. Politicians are stupid when it comes to women and well politics. they think with their second brain.

<Teddy: Look let us just forget about me leaving for now, I was thinking we could hang out this Friday. I leave Saturday morning and I want to spend time with my best friend. It is just going to be the two of us like it was back in the day.>

<Anne: Teddy that sounds great, where are we going?>

<Scarlet: Anne, I am getting the pizza for tonight. Bring some brisk and cups.>

<Anne: Scar we do not need cups for brisk. That is drunk straight from the bottle. It is holy.>

<Teddy: Anne, you let me worry about that. Alright love I will see you in a few. I will be at your locker.>

<Scarlet: Yeah you are right. Alright so just bring the brisk.>

          Yes! It is now officially a party day for me. I cannot tell Po about this. He is going to ask me who else is going and then he well say it is not a party. But for me it is a party. I cannot wait until tonight tough. (Bell rings.) I have never been so happy to hear that bell. Now all I have to do is see Teddy and Scar.

 “Hey sexy!” Scar was leaning on my locker and Teddy was throwing things out.

“Hey sexy! Teddy, what are you doing to my locker?” I put my hands on hips and pretended to chew gum.

“Oh hey babe. I was just looking for a picture I put in here. It was the one from summer. Where did you put it?” Teddy moved away and let me look for it. Teddy took it away from me before I could do anything.

“Alright thanks I love you more than I did an hour ago. Could we please go to the place where they give food? I am starving and I have to feed you ladies. I got you two covered for today. Anne what do you want to eat?” Teddy put his hand around my neck. And Sabrina was staring at us.

“You three are the stupidest people ever. Oh by the way Teddy, you have the art meeting.” Sabrina was putting her bag on her other shoulder. Scarlet was fiddling with her pants pockets.

“Look bitch you better calm down before I make you.  Now please leave and never speak to us again.” Scarlet was trying to holding me back.

“Look bitch you better watch your mouth. Next time I will fuck you up.” Sabrina walked away before I could hurt her.

"I will see you two later. I owe you two lunch." Teddy kisses Scarlet.

“Okay so I was thinking about when Teddy ask me to marry him and I have nothing but my maid of honor. But that has always been set since I met you. I need your help on the rest.” Scar was drinking her coke and staring at me.

“I had no idea I was your maid of honor. I am happy. You just made my day. Okay so I have no clue what happens in a wedding. I think the party and the church but that is all I have.  By the way you are my maid of honor.” I start eating my cheeseburger.

“Anne, there is a reason I am telling you this. Teddy asked me to marry him when we were at your locker.”  Scar’s eyes were gleaming with joy.

“No way. I am going to kill that bastard. He did not tell me. He broke the pact.” I got my cell phone.

<Anne: Teddy you are a dead man.>

<Teddy: What did I do? Oh crap Scar told you.>

<Anne: Oh yeah she did. You better have something good planned for Friday. Oh yeah mister.>

“Can you please kill him when were already married?” Scar was playing with her food.

“Nope.” I looked up and saw Zane and Teddy walking toward us.

          Oh my gosh why is Zane walking with Teddy? Wait they are friends after all. Is Sabrina sitting with us?

“Okay Scar why did you have to tell her. Now I am dead and I owe her a year supply of pizza.” Teddy was standing in back of scar.

“I had to tell my girl. Plus I changed my status on Facebook.” Scar handed me her phone.

“Okay well Teddy I will see you later. It was nice meeting you all.” Zane walked slowly away.

          Man I cannot think when he is near my sight. I think I have to stop thinking of him. He is with Sabrina. Who is ugly and I think she is cheating on him. But I doubt he will break up with her. That is just how guys are. I hate them sometimes. But they are hot.

“Anne Lily Fortis you have a crush on Zane Black. I thought Teddy was lying but he is right. When did this happen?” Scar pushed her tray aside.

“Well I will tell you later. Okay I have to go.”

<Scar: Anne Lily Fortis you better tell me when you started falling for Zane.>

<Anne: Okay well it all started freshmen year but it was not a big deal until the ending of last year. But of course you know Zane got with Sabrina. That is all I have to say.>

<Scar: What if I told you Zane and Sabrina are not together anymore?>

<Anne: Yes. I mean no.>

<Scar: Well okay hold in your excitement. Right now she is crying. I will tell you for sure in a few minutes.>

<Teddy: Anne, did you hear?>

<Anne: I am guessing Zane already told you. Scar was briefly telling me what was going on.>

<Scar: It is official Zane is single. Now I have to work on getting you two together. Okay I have a plan.>

<Teddy: Well yeah the teacher made him read the texts out loud and now he is in detention.>

“Miss Anne Fortis go to the detention. You need to stop texting.” Mrs. Flowers was writing my detention note.

          Crap now I have detention. Yes this is good. I get to be with single Zane. I wonder if he is ready to mingle. He probably is not. Well it does not matter because he is single.

“Hey Ginger I brought you a water.” Ginger was reading Twilight.

“Well I am not surprised you are here. Sit down next to Mr. Zane and Mr. Teddy.” Teddy was falling asleep on the desk.

          Crap, what is Teddy doing here?

“Hey babe, wake up.” Teddy started getting up.

“Fuck, what did I do? Anne stop waking me up. I had a long night yesterday.” He started dazing back to sleep.

“Yeah I do not want to know what you and Scar did last night.” I sat down and took paper out.

“Your name is Anne right?” Zane was facing me now.

“Yes it is. May I help you?” I continued to do what I was doing.

“What is up with you and Teddy and Scar? I mean why do you guys call each other babe or sexy? Is not Teddy and Scar together? And Teddy is like your best friend.” Zane was looking at me confused.

“Well Teddy is like my big brother that I never wanted and Scar knows that we are just playing around. Now Scar and I are best friends just like Teddy and I but if Teddy was to die or something was to happen to them Scar and I would date each other.” He was now looking at me with disgust.

“I am guessing you do not like lesbians. Well anyways Scar and I are best friends and Teddy knows that. We just talk like that because it is fun and that is all you have to know.” I went back to what I was doing.

“Okay I am just going to try to forget about this.” Zane turned back to his sketch book.

          Well that was a pointless that I absolutely love because well he talked to me. And it was directly at me. This is a huge step for me. This is one of the best conversation I have ever had with Zane. I am going to tell Po about this. He will be happy.

<Scar: Anne remember to come to my house when you buy the brisk. Buy as much as you think we need. And do not tell Teddy. You know he will want to come and have some girl talk.>

<Anne: Oh yeah I learned that the hard way. I will buy four one litter cans for us.>

“Anne, should you wake up Teddy?” Zane was pointing at Teddy.

“The bell will wake him up. Now please stop bothering me. I have an important text to answer.” I went back to my phone.

<Scar: Okay love let me change the topic. Is Zane there?>

          Oh my dear lord only Scar would ask me that question when Zane is the room and sitting right next to me.

<Anne: Scar, I think we both know the answer to that. And your true love Teddy is here. Whatever you did to him last night please do not do it again. Especially if Teddy might let it slip.>

<Teddy: Anne I know you can have a better conversation with him. Ask him about System of a Down.>

          Zane likes System of a Down. I think I just felt more in love with him.

<Anne: Teddy, can you please shut up and go back to sleep.>

<Scar: Anne, we did not do anything last night. We just talked all night. Anne I hope you are flirting with him.>

          Thank god the bell rang. Now I have to see Po and after that buy the brisk for the party.

“Okay Anne let us make this a short session. What happened to you?” Po was taking out his pen.

“Well you know Zane. I started talking to him. It was mostly about why Teddy, Scar and I say babe or sexy to each other. I told him that it is just because we are friends. And I think i am making progress with him.” Po was studying me with his eyes.

“That is good news. Did anything else happen?” Po was still studying me.

“I found out that Teddy and Scar are moving to Arizona. Po I am now going to have no friends.” Po stopped writing and looked at me.

“Anne, you are going to make friends do not worry. Okay I am going to give you some homework. In this book I want you to write what happens to you. Then next week I will skim through them and discuss. Oh by the way as of next week I am no longer your psychiatrist. Dr. Dill will be your new psychiatrist. He could not meet you today so you will have to wait for next week.” Po got up and left the room.

          Okay that was the worst session I have ever had.

“Anne, the first thing we talk about is Teddy and I moving. I will try to find a way to come and see you. And you know when I get my phone I will text you. You will be the first one I will text. And you know I do not want to take Teddy away from you but one he has to move with his dad and second he does not want to leave me alone with my dad. Some stuff happened with my dad that Teddy does not like and that I do not like either. But if I could I would stay here with you but my dad found a job in Arizona. Do you understand?” Scar’s eyes were tearing up.

“Yeah I understand but at the same time I wish he could stay so that I least I have one friend. Or you could stay. But I know that I will not happen. So now I have no friends.” Scar was wiping her eyes.

“Anne I know what you are saying but we cannot have it that way.” She was looking out the window.

“Yeah let us just change the subject. This conversation is sad and I do not want to think about it anymore.” Scar’s eyes were puffy from crying.

“Okay you are probably right. Tell me about Zane.” Scar was getting excited.

“I mean you know Zane’s been going to school with us since preschool. I started liking him freshmen year but I thought I was crazy so I did not say anything. Then sophomore and junior year I thought about him a little. Of course you know he got with Sabrina during junior year and I started forgetting about him. But that did not help me. Does that make sense?” Scar’s excitement lowered.

“Have you talked to him?” I was laying on my back.

 “Not until today. He would only talk to Teddy and I would listen to him and doze off.” Scar was looking at me with amazement.

“I know exactly what to do. Tomorrow we are going to get into detention and make sure that you talk to him about what you like.” Scar was looking for a notebook to write in.

“Scar, I did talk to him some more today. He asked me why I call you babe and all of that. I might have made me sound like if I was a lesbian. But then I did say it is just because were friends. Teddy was there and he texted me telling me that he likes System of a Down. What are you doing?” Scar was moving things around her room.

“That is good. Tomorrow when we are in detention we are going to talk like that and get him to ask us why we do that. After that we have to play it by ear.” Scar was writing what she was saying.

“Scar you are crazy. Let us just eat our food.”

          Why cannot I be a little like Sabrina, she is five something with big breast and a big ass. If I could have a little bit more breasts that would be good, but then I would make fun of me. I do not think I would look good with big breasts. Maybe if I just cut my hair. I do have a lot of split ends and my hair has no style to it. It is just straight. Well okay it is curly but it is not like a bob or anything. Okay now I am not making any sense.

“What are you doing?” my mom was leaning on the doorway of my restroom.

“Just looking at myself, I am going to bed now. Good night.” My mom moved from the doorway.

“Night.” 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.9K 369 23
One year later and it's your second year of college tae and you go to the same college and everything was going well till a new girl came and messed...
8.9K 137 34
Just a heads up this is my first story ever. I hope you like it. Ashley is an 18 year old who is best friends with none the less the Demi Lovato...
The Whys of Us gi ➶

Любовные романы

381K 21.6K 60
Rhysand, Everything is in here. I'm sorry I stole them. Your hoodie, your cologne, your earrings, your college shirt and all your other shirts, your...
My High School Life pt.2 MsLadyOwl :D

Любовные романы

4.5K 154 31
Paisley and Tanner return for their junior and senior years as high schoolers. They will still have issues with their relationship, but will Paisley...