chapter 1

Chapter One

         Maybe my mom was right I should not have had cut my hair so short and my purple hair looks great. I should have gone with a darker purple though. Sigh. This is going to sound stupid but why am I too short. I mean I know being five feet tall is a good thing but compared to everyone else I am short. I guess my big hips and my big ass make up for that and my small breast. I wonder how Sabrina got her big breasts. They are probably fake. But that is what guys look for in a girl. Well at least every guy at Pacific High. Everyone except Zane, it probably has to do with the fact he is different from the other guys at school. He is tall but built with those medium muscular arms. And that six pack he probably has under those black shirts he always wears. Although he could stay away from those skinny jeans, they make his private area too tight which make him scratch them or whatever he does. But they complement his ass. But it does not matter because he would not go out with a girl who wants to be a journalist. He always goes for the preppy girls, like Sabrina. who happens to be his girlfriend right now. Sigh. I hate her. She has my man. Sigh.

“Anne, it is time to go to school.” I get up from my bed.

Here goes another day at Pacific High. I still do not understand why my parents make me come here. There he is walking with his girlfriend who know has bigger breasts. I was wondering when she was going to get them. Her dad probably gave them to her as a present for being the most beautiful girl at school. I wonder size they are. They look like a c cup and I still a b cup. It’s not fair.

“Hey, sexy.” Teddy quickly smacks my ass and leans on my locker.

“Hey, Teddy. What is it with you and smacking my ass? You know I hate it. Anyways I was wondering if we could cancel today’s hanging out session. I have to go see Po.” I slam my locker close and lean on Teddy.

“Sorry to interrupt this love discussion but Teddy we have a meeting today.” Zane stands in front of us. Today he was not wearing skinny jeans. Sabrina was standing next to Zane looking bored out of her mind.

“Yeah thanks man. See you later.” Zane leaves with Sabrina. “Anne, come back to me.” Teddy starts shaking me.

“Sorry I was just thinking.” I snap back.

“We need to have a long conversation about you and boys. I know your mom already had that conversation with you but as your brother I must help you out.” He stops walking and looks at me with a serious face. “And there is something I have to tell you. This cannot wait so here it is.”  Teddy moves toward the bench and sits down.

“What is it?” students start to show up.

“Okay you are going to hate me but last night I was talking to Scarlet and I told her I am going to move to Arizona with her.” Teddy put his hands on his hair and got up. He was wearing a band shirt he got from a yard sale two years ago.

“Why? I know you love her but you can wait until she comes back next year.” I stood up and ran away.

<Teddy: Anne, where are you? I am getting worried.>

          How could he just say he is leaving to Arizona? I know Scarlet is cool and I like her but he is like my brother. I feel betrayed by him. He promised he would never leave me. Fuck. I hate him right now.

<Anne: In class you dumb ass and do not worry just do whatever the fuck you want.>

          I seriously hope he has a good life with her. I do not hate her because she probably told him to stay and just come visit her as much as possible.