chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen

“I am so nervous. I need to drink something.” Scar tells me.

“Scar you need to calm down. You and Teddy have been together for a long time. Why are you nervous?” I ask her confused.

“You don’t get it. I’ve waited so long for this day. Sure I wanted it to be bigger but that doesn’t matter to me anymore.” Scar explains to me.

“Okay but I still don’t see why you’re nervous?” I ask again.

“I’m nervous because I don’t want anything to go wrong. I hope he doesn’t say no.” Scar confesses to me.

“Scar he’s not going to say no. Now let’s just go outside.” I tell her.

“I just want to say thanks you to everyone for coming.” Scar says through tears.

“Well since my wife is crying I’ll continue for her. We want to thank you all for coming. And I know this might sound mean but we want to give a special thanks to Anne. She’s the reason Scar and I are together. If it wasn’t for her I would have never asked Scarlet out. So thank you.” Teddy says.

“Well I guess it’s my turn to give a speech. I just want to say I’m happy for the new couple. This is a very special moment me as well because Scar is my best friend and Teddy is the brother I never wanted.” Everyone laughs. “I just wish you two the best.” I tell them sincerely.

“Thanks.” Scar says starting to cry.

“That was a nice wedding. I knew Teddy was going to cry. And now some people owe me some money. Hand over the money big baby.” I put my hand for Zane’s money.

“I can’t believe I lost. This is so not fair. I want a rematch. I have bucks that my dad or me is not going to cry at our wedding.” I look at him evilly.

“I am so in. you better get your money ready you loser face. I shall win again.” I throw my pillow at him. “I shall win!” I repeat.

            I am so going to win that bet!

“Night.” Zane says.

“Night.” I repeat after him.