The teams girl

By Orange5sos

Zak has three rules for any guy wanting to join the football team 1•must of had over 5 years of practice 2•... More

1
2
3
5
5.5
6

4

34 1 0
By Orange5sos

Noah P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep beep beep beep

God dammit I thought. Will someone turn that stupid alarm off.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Obviously not.

Groaning I reached my hand out to the bedside table, and conveniently noticed it was gone.

Wait,what!?

I swear to god if re arranging My room is some kind of practical joke to zak I might just have to rearrange his face.

With all the energy I could muster I flung my eyelids open.

Very dramatic I know.

Crap.

This was not my room.

And my head hurts like a bitch.

The room I was in was all to familiar, the smell of bleach the sound of Trollies being wheeled around Lino floors the beeping of the damn machine.

I was either in a supermarket , or a hospital.

And judging by the doctor in scrubs and the thin gown ( that was ALSO not mine) , I was opting for the latter.

The killer headache might be a contributing factor.

I was trying to piece together last nights events but I was drawing blanks.

I needed answers and as if on cue the doctor walked in. He was wearing a blue shirt with black suit trousers and a white lab coat over it. Around his neck he had a stethoscope. I peered at the small rectangular badge that was clipped onto the Brest pocket of his lab coat. Dr sparks.

"Doctor sparks" I tried to say but my voice sounded like nails being dragged down a chalkboard. And my throat felt like the chalkboard.

"Take a drink Noah"

Peering to my left I saw that there was indeed a cup of water on the table. bringing the glass to my lips I tilted, it was only when the liquid was slipped into my mouth that I realised how thirsty I really was. I gulped the water down in a matter of seconds and nodded my head at dr sparks who was smirking in amusement.

"Doctor" I said my gaze meeting his cool grey eyes. He really was young for a doctor .. And good looking too.

I mentally cursed my hormonal teenage brain.

"What happened to me" i tried again to form a coherent sentence. My voice was still raspy and I wondered what had happened.

"I am doctor sparks as you may have figured and four days ago you hit your head at a party.you were knocked out cold as a result of not taking your medicine. You were already in a vulnerable state and were susceptible to harm due to your body not having enough nutrients. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but due to your condition it will have and effect on you and you will find completing the simplest of tasks tricky."

I sighed running my hand through my hair. How many times did I have to tell these people I know when I need to take my pills and if I don't need them I don't take them.

"I said it before and I'll say it again I didn't need them" I huffed in annoyance

The doctor gave me a blank glare before replying in a monotonous voice "yet you're In hospital" before walking away.

Stupid sarcastic prick.

I was given a moment to try and string a coherent thought together before a very pissed looking Isaac a concerned looking Jacob and a sheepish looking Zak.

"What the hell Noah" Isaac boomed

"Ugh I'm not sure what you're talking about z"

"Pills Noah? Pills? You didn't tell me your taking pills"

"Really z it's not a big deal"i lied

His green eyes studied me carefully and I tried not to show what effect his eyes had on me.he knew I was lying but thankfully he didn't question me about it and let it drop.

"Are you okay pumpkin , I thought you were taking your medicine" Jacob said

I saw Isaac shoot him a glare and then send me a questioning look as if to say how come he knows and I don't. Oops.

"Jacobson I'm absolutely fine but my head is killing"

"Erm yeah that would be my fault I suppose" Zak said scratching his neck sheepishly .

I tried my best to glare at him but I burst into a fit of giggles

"But seriously though Noah you need to take your meds."zak said his tone now serious.

I knew I was Sick. Nobody knew if I would actually get better and the meds tasted disgusting. Why bother go through the pain if I may not recover any ways? And besides I really didn't feel Ill. Why couldn't any one understand that?

"Zak I told you once and I'll tell you again, I'm.not.ill." I said pausing dramatically for emphasis after each word. Sure it was a lie but Isaac really didn't need to know, the less he knew the better.

Zak just rolled his eyes done with arguing.

As if on cue a phone bleeped. I hope fully looked at my phone then realised the only person I actually cared to talk to was standing in this very room.

As if on cue Isaac pulled out his phone looking down at the screen.

He cursed a incoherent curse under his breath before looking up at us.
" Sorry guys I have to go I'm supposed to meet up with Elle"

Jealousy surged through me.

So I guess that slut at the party does have a name.

The room was masked in a awkward silence for a minute before I realised I was probably supposed to respond to that.

Great.

"Uh.. Who's Elle?" I asked trying my best to sound like I actually cared.

"His fuck buddy" Zak said between coughs.

Gee thanks bro.

I looked over at Isaac who had turned redder than a tomato.

" I should be going" Isaac said swinging his baseball jacket over his shoulder.

"Yeah wouldn't want to keep your fuck buddy waiting whilst your best friend is in hospital." I spat out

Isaac awkwardly shuffled towards the door.

"I'll call you" he mumbled

"Don't bother" I shot back before he left the room his head hung low.

"Someone's pissed" Zak whistled but was cut off when Jacob hit his chest.

He flashed me a sympathetic smile.

"What was that about any way?"zak questioned raising an eyebrow at me.

Shit.

Crap Brain think.

Think.think.think.

Unfortunately I was only drawing blanks.

"What do you think looser, how would you feel if I left you in hospital to go fuck some girl" Jacob snapped coming to my rescue.

Did I mention that he isn't actually out of the closet yet?

Zak mumbled something about Jacob always being right whilst Jacob discreetly nodded his head at me and winked.

I was glad I had someone like Jacob in my life. He was always there and I knew he would never leave me for a girl (or in his case guy). And some times I needed that. especially when your best friend was a class A player / man whore.

A man whore that I was in love with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 480 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...
165K 1K 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
47.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...