Keeping Distance (Dinah/You)

Autorstwa __GooDVibez__

You are a Harmonizer and you just can't stop talking about Fifth Harmony... Your home life isn't that great t... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
#PrayForParis
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 10

7.5K 220 214
Autorstwa __GooDVibez__

The venue is awesome and you can't help but to fangirl over every single singers and celebrities that you see.

"I can't believe it. I'm seeing every single one of them." Hailee said while the two of you are seated on your assigned seat.

You looked around the venue to see that it is almost packed. You see familiar faces and there's also a stage in front. Simon and Peter (Hailee's dad) is also sat around your table.

"We're just waiting for our biggest investor to join us and I would like you guys to meet them." Peter said.

"But for now, you guys can socialize and go around the venue. I'll call your phone once they're here." Simon said and smiled.

You and Hailee walked together until you heard someone calling your name. You looked around and Hailee nudged you and pointed at a direction. You look over to see that the girls of Fifth Harmony along with Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. "You know, nothing will happen if you just keep on staring." Hailee whispered near your ear and you blushed.

Dinah saw the interaction and there it is again the unfamiliar churn and twist of her stomach but now, Dinah recognizes it as jealousy. She saw that you and Hailee are walking towards their table and she just have to fake a smile. Though when it comes to you all smiles are real.

"Hey." You said and smiled. "Girls, this is Hailee. My best friend." You introduced.

"Hi." Hailee said shyly and shook each of the girl's hand.

"I'm Ally."
"I'm Normani."
"I'm Lauren."
"Hi, I'm Camila."
"Dinah"

"Oh, I know you guys. Your cover of Lego House is magical." Hailee squealed.

"Hello, Demi. Taylor." You and Hailee said in unison.

"Hello, guys." Taylor said and stood up to hug you both and Demi did too.

Taylor and Demi excused themselves because they are being by their friends. So, in the mean time you and Hailee took their seats.

"So, how are you guys liking the venue?" Lauren asked.

"It's pretty sweet." You and Hailee said at the same time.

"Do you guys always do this?" Normani asked.

"No, it just happen." Hailee said. You didn't get to answer because you noticed how quiet Dinah is. The girls noticed it as well so the four girls busied themselves talking to Hailee and Hailee talking to the girls.

"Hey." You said and drag your seat near Dinah.

"Hi." Dinah said and smiled.

"You look gorgeous." You complimented shyly and you can't help but to gain confidence instead because you can see a light shade of pink forming on Dinah's cheeks.

"You look wonderful as well." Dinah said. "Who planned the outfit?" Dinah asked and nod her head to Hailee's way.

You chuckled. "No one. I bought mine and she bought hers and we did not even talk about it. She just stopped by my house and I opened the door and we had the same outfits."

"You guys must think a lot alike." Dinah said and you're thinking that maybe you're just delusional because you heard the sharpness of Dinah's voice.

"Yeah, I know! We're like twins." You said agreeing to what Dinah said and you keep being the oblivious. Dinah is jealous out of her wits! She wants to have that bond with you.

"Are you guys here because this is also your dad's business?" Dinah asked. Dinah didn't know that you were adopted by Simon and that Hailee is a Steinfeld because it was told that none of those information will come out of anyone's mouth who knows.

"Yeah, I guess." You said playing along.

"You know, I don't like you." Dinah said, glaring at you.

"Wait-what-why?" You asked.

"Because you embarrassed me in front of the camera!" Dinah said and playfully shove you.

The rest of the girls are somehow entertained at the way that you guys talk as if there are no other people around.

"What do you mean embarrass?" You asked. "I just introduced myself."

"You kissed my cheek." Dinah argued and shove you again making you laugh a little.

"You know, Dinah if I'm not mistaken I would guess that you're my girlfriend who was left flustered in front of a camera." You said unknowingly. You're still laughing, unaware of what you said but then you stopped when the girls are gawking at you. 

"What?" You asked.

"Because that's exac-ouch!" Camila said and glared at Dinah.

"Oh I'm sorry. You should have just kept your mouth sealed." Dinah said sarcastically at Camila, who is rubbing her shin.

The girls are laughing and you and Hailee just looked at each other, not really knowing what is happening.

"Camila, are you ok?" You asked. You saw Camila glare at Dinah and a smirk.

"I-I-It hurts so much. I think it's bruised." Camila said and you can't help but to awe at the sudden pout of her lips. Camila looks like a puppy at the moment or maybe is a puppy at the moment.

You walked and kneeled in front of her to inspect her  shin. You see a small gash but it's not too obvious. It looked like a scrape but it is bleeding a little.

"Oh no, you're bleeding." You said.

Camila looked at it and tilted her head at you. "It's not even that much. I used to have bigger ones if I fall by myself." Camila said innocently.

"You clumsy you." You said and smiled.

Your back is facing Dinah so you can't see her fuming at Camila. Hailee noticed it and nudge Ally lightly. "Does Dinah like Y/N?" Hailee asked.

Ally shrugged. "She won't confess it but it is really obvious to all of us that she does." She said. "Wait, you're not Y/N's girlfriend though, right?"

"Oh no. We're like twins. Really we treat each other like sisters." Hailee explained.

"How about Y/N? Does she like Dinah?" Ally asked and now Lauren heard the question and turned her attention towards Hailee.

"She did not exactly say those words. Though she told me that Dinah is something else. That Dinah did not only caught her attention but Dinah also took a hold of a place in Y/N's heart. No, Y/N is not in love with Dinah she just likes her. You know what I mean?" Hailee asked.

Lauren and Ally nodded their heads. "Do we do something about it?" Ally asked.

"Well, clearly Camz is already making a move to make Dinah jealous." Lauren said.

The girls turned their heads towards the three and now Normani is in the twist as well.

"Yeah, Y/N I think you should just sit with Camila for now." Normani said.

"You need to hold the ice or else I might do something really clumsy you'll regret ever knowing me." Camila said.

You looked at Dinah to see her quickly gave you a smile and move to your seat. You drag Dinah's seat closer to Camila's and pulled her foot to rest on top of your lap.  You compressed the ice for 10 seconds and removed it and do it again.

"Is Y/N always going to be this caring?" Dinah asked Hailee as she is now sat beside her.

"Always." Hailee answered quickly. "She is such a girlfriend material."

Dinah's eyes widen at Hailee's words and looked at Ally, Lauren and Normani. The girls shrugged innocently.

Dinah's eyes fell on Camila and you once again. She sees that Camila is batting her lashes and you're just smiling sweetly.

Dinah pulled out her phone and group texted Ally, Normani and Lauren

Guys, can we please talk about what Camila is doing right now? -Dinah

What? Y/N is single, Camila's single -Normani

Yeah, why don't you just let them be happy? -Ally

Gosh, Ally it's not that I want to stop their wedding! -Dinah

Well, it's true what Hailey said. Y/N is a girlfriend material and Camila probably see that. Now that Y/N is taking good care of her. -Lauren

Why the question? -Normani

BECAUSE I FREAKIN LIKE Y/N! Gosh dammit guys! Why do you think I keep on talking about her? Why do you think I was flustered when she kissed my cheek. Why do you think I am so in denial every time you tease me about her!? -Dinah

Gosh did I really just send that!? -Dinah.

That's when Dinah finally admitted it out loud. That she realized how much she likes you.

"Caught." Lauren said and smirked. She gave her phone to Hailee and Hailee read it fast before Dinah can even snatch it away from her.

"Yes!" Hailee exclaimed which got a few stares. "Finally!" She kept on going.  "And By the way I spell my name with double e."

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing." Hailee said and sat back down again, handing the phone back to Lauren.

"Camz, I think you just have to put a band-aid on that." Lauren said.

"I'll grab you a band-aid." You said and stood up.

"I'll go with you." Ally said. "I might need a drink from the buffet."

You smiled and waited for Ally to walk beside you.

While you and Ally walk towards the back of the venue. The girls all turned at Dinah.

"Do you finally admit?" Camila asked.

"Wait, you did all that just to make me confess?" Dinah asked.

"See, I finally pranked you this time!" Camila said joyfully.

"Ugh, fine I do. I like Y/N but none of you will tell her! Not even you Hailee." Dinah said.

"No problem. Your secret is safe with me." Hailee said and promised.

The girls teased Dinah but they never once mentioned you liking Dinah back. They want you and Dinah to confess to each other without them pushing the two of you. In simple words they want you and Dinah to take your own pace.

Once you and Ally returned your phone buzzed to see that a message from Simon popped up. You looked at Hailee and told her that it's time to go.

"Alright, ladies. It is nice seeing you. I'll see you guys around again. Ok?" You said. Since your near Dinah again. You can't help but to bend and give her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

She's once again left behind and flustered with the girls teasing her.

When you and Hailee walked back towards your seats you see other people sitting around it as well.

"Y/N! Hailee!" Simon said and they all stood up. You looked at the couple who looks like they are in their middle aged. The man looked like he's in his early 40s with his bald head and it suits him to be that way. He has blue eyes with glasses on top of them. The women, looked like she's in her late 30s with her short blonde hair and really light brown eyes.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Y/N." You introduced yourself.

"I'm Hailee." Hailee said.

"Such wonderful ladies, you guys are." The man said. "My name is Roger Kelly."

"And I'm Shelley Kelly. It is nice meeting you guys." She said and looked around. "Our daughter will be here soon. She just had to stop by a couple of tables away."

"I'm sure she'll be as wonderful as the two of you." You said. You glanced at Simon and you see him looking at you with a tinge of pride.

The couple laughed, "Oh, you. You're just like your father. Always have a way with words." Roger said.

"But you have to agree that she looks a lot like her mother as well." Shelley said.

"And we are sorry for your lost. I am pretty sure both your parents are very proud of you." Roger said and patted your shoulder.

You smiled, you learned how to just smile and accept people's sympathy because really nothing will ever bring them back. "And I will live through to make this company twice as successful as my father wants it to be." You said.

"And of course, a Steinfeld. You guys are known as the quiet but intelligent." Roger said. You can't help but to agree at the idea.

"Well I am guessing it runs in the blood." Hailee said and gave them a shy smile.

The table erupted with laughters because it is true.

"Hey! Sorry, I'm late. What did I miss?" A curly blonde hair said. But once you saw her face you can't help but to fangirl internally. Tori Kelly!?

"Tori! Come, meet Y/N and Hailee. The heiress of the company." Shelley said and made a way for Tori to be standing infront of you and Hailee.

"Hey!" Tori said and smiled widely with her perfect teeth showing.

"Hi," you said and smiled. "My name is Y/N."

"Oh my gosh! Your songs 'Dear No One' 'Paperhearts' and basically your whole album is woosh!" Hailee said and waved her hand in the air as if shooting a basketball in the net."and my name is Hailee."

Tori giggled. "Awe, thank you that's so sweet of you." Tori said.

"Since, everyone is now here. I think i shall proceed." Simon said.

Everyone sat down and before you did you pulled Tori's chair first and let her sat. It's just in your nature to be such a gentlewoman.

Dinah, however saw the whole interaction and she can't help but to be sad (of course she's jealous) and can't help but to feel rather insecure that you might not see her as someone to be with, that you just see her as a friend and nothing more. She then just averted her eyes and tried to focus her mind to what her friends are talking about but her mind keeps on coming back to you. She once again looked at your table and saw that you're talking animatedly with Tori but she noticed that the distance of Tori's and your chair somehow became closer. Dinah notices the sympathy in Tori's facial expression and you talking sadly. Tori then touched the scar on your forehead and Dinah noticed the small smile that formed in your lips. She was about to stand up and excuse herself to go to the washroom and clear her head when all the sudden Simon is up on the stage behind the podium.

"Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, all of you are invited because you guys are part of the Syco Management. This gathering is most likely because of an announcement I am about to say. We all know that Peter and I are getting old." Simon said and everyone laughed.
"And we also know our close friend Y/DN is no longer with us anymore. So, can we please have a minute of silence to respect and welcome his presence wherever he is and may he be in peace."

The venue grew silent and you took a deep breath and let it go. You don't want to be breaking down in front of everyone. But then you felt Tori laced her fingers with yours and you looked at her and gave her a thankful smile.

After a minute Simon talked again. "It is sad that he left too soon." He said. You gulped and felt Tori's other hand caressing the back of your intertwined hand with hers.

"You all are here to know the announcement of the next CEOs of the company. As you all know, I don't have a child to pass my shares but I know someone trusting enough. We also know about Y/DN missing child and Peter's, well good news." He paused. "For they are here to join us today. Please welcome! Y/N Y/LN and Hailee Steinfeld."

Everyone clapped and everyone is waiting for you and Hailee to step on stage.

You looked nervously at Hailee and she did so to you too. Tori squeezed her hand. "You can do this. You know how to hold a crowd." She said and smiled sweetly at you. You relaxed a little bit the nerves are still there. You looked around to look for a certain someone. You then notices Dinah looking at you. The girl that you're looking for. She smiled at you and nod her head towards the stage. You got the courage and stood up. Hailee did the same as well and the two of you got up the stage.

Everyone cheered and you can specifically hear the girls of Fifth Harmony cheering you and Hailee on. You can also hear Tori. You smiled and Simon said that you don't have to say anything.

You and Hailee smiled and waved and went back to your seats. After Simon telling everyone that you and Hailee will be the next CEOs everyone is now looking at you guys with respect and everyone saying hi and talking to the both of you. But of course you don't want to end the day without talking to Dinah.

So you searched for the girls and you can't see Dinah anywhere.

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Dinah?" You asked.

"She said she's gonna take a cab to go back to our hotel." Camila said.

"When did she leave?" You asked.

"Just now, actually." Lauren said.

"Yeah, she's probably on her way outside." Normani said.

"If you run now you can probably still catch her." Ally said.

"Alright, thanks guys." You said.

Hailee is talking to people but last time you checked she was talking to Elizabeth Banks and they are talking about Pitch Perfect and how there's gone be a second one coming up.

So, you ran towards the exit and was blocked by Tori.

"Hey, Y/N. You in a rush?" She asked.

"Ah yeah. I have a headache so I'm heading home." You lied.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Tori asked.

"Oh no, it's ok. I'm fine. You stay here and enjoy the night." You sis and Tori just smiled at you and wish you to have a safe drive home.

You ran towards the exit, holding both your heels in your hand and not caring if you're bare feet.

Then you notice Dinah walking and typing something on her phone.

"Dinah!" You screamed.

She turned around and she had an amused facial expression on.

"What are you doing?" She asked when you finally reached her, panting.

"Running after you." You said. "Can't you say at least bye to me?"

"How can I? People would like to talk to you too." Dinah said understandingly.

"Yeah, I know but I don't even know them. However, you, you're my friend." You said and smiled cheekily. Amused that Dinah thinks she's just like everyone.

It's a bitter sweet feeling to hear you say that, at least Dinah now knows she matters but of course she's just a friend.

Even with the insecurities of being just a friend (Now, Dinah really hates feelings because it made her insecure about being just a friend) Dinah can't help but to smile at your cuteness. You actually made an effort to run and take your heels off your feet just to catch up with her.

"And you don't have to take a cab." You said. "I'm dropping you off."

Before Dinah can even protest you wrapped your fingers around her wrist and tugged it to make her follow you.

Inside the car Dinah can't help but to go through your playlist since you've given her your password. She never really went through your music up until now. She sees that you have playlist for 'playing vgames' 'shower' 'car jam' 'walk' 'playing' and 'sleep'

"You have all this playlist?" Dinah asked and scrolls the music under the 'car jam'

"Yeah, I like to listen to specific tempo of music while I'm doing something." You explained.

"You have Who are You under the car jam playlist!?" Dinah exclaimed amusedly.

"Well sometimes when it's raining or when you're alone in the car, you would want to pretend you're in the music video of that rather awesome music." You said and winked at Dinah.

Dinah rolled her eyes and when she saw that you're on the wrong route and not towards their hotel she gaped at you.

"Y/N! Where are we going?" She asked nervously.

"Home." You said "isn't that where you want us to go?"

"What I meant is the hotel me and the girls are staying in." Dinah said.

"Calm down, I may look like a kidnapper to you but we're just going to my house because I'm pretty sure the girls won't be home until the party is over. I don't want you staying in your hotel room all alone." You said and gave her a reassuring smile and focusing back on the road.

Dinah can't help but to feel the tingling heat on her cheeks and the smile that has now formed on her lips. You care, you really care. Dinah thought.

After an hour of driving, thousands of selfies, and a hundred seconds of snapchat you two finally got home.

"Wow, this, just wow." Dinah said when she saw your mansion.

"Not really, it gets a little lonely at times." You said and sighed.

Dinah then had another thought, that's why you brought her in your mansion. She thinks that you care but maybe you also need companion. She will happily be with you as a friend or more. As long as she is part of your life and you are part of hers, she's happy.

"Back so soon?" Leo said, the body guard in front of the gates.

"Yeah and I'm with Dinah." You said.

"Can't wait to meet her, now get in and get off the car so you can introduce your girlfriend." Leo said, this past months that you've been living here you grew fond of the workers that stays here. They are all nice people and you are thankful to have them in your home. Even if sometimes they are a little busy they still manage to spare some times during meals (well you told them that they should join you in every meal of the day) and it is fun to eat with everyone around.

"She-she's not-" you said but Leo smirked.

"Stop denying it." She said and waved at Dinah. Dinah waved shyly and smiled.

Once the two of you entered the gates you got off first and rushed to help Dinah get off but she's already in the process of it but you still helped her.

"Wow, can you at least make me look like a gentlewoman? I rushed towards here to help you out." You said when you held her hand.

"Oh, talking about chivalry, eh?" Dinah said. "I didn't know you want to court me." Dinah said teasingly.

"I-I-well-I" you stuttered because you don't know what to say. Well how can you? You are looking at Dinah after she said that and it's true you want to court her (talking about old fashion) but it is nice, no one does that these days. Courtship is romantic and proves the other that you will do anything to get her to like you. Courtship takes time, yes but it means that you are willing to wait when the other is ready and in your case it's Dinah. So, yes you would want to court her even if others call you hopeless romantic.

"I'm kidding, Y/N!" Dinah said but truth she wasn't. She would like you to ask her if it's ok for you to court her. She don't want to be in rushed relationship, she don't want to be in a relationship where you like her and she likes you and bam! You guys are together. She would like to take the time, get to know each other more, understand each other's opinions, know the likes and dislikes because Dinah believes that you can't rush something you want to last forever. She believes in that a lot and she really likes you so she's hoping that somehow you are those kind of people who knows courtship and chivalry.

Leo then appeared shortly and smiled, "Welcome home," she said. "It is nice meeting you, Dinah." Leo said and offered a hand for a handshake.

"It's nice meeting you too." Dinah said and shook Leo's hand firmly.

After the introductions to each and everyone in the house you lead Dinah in your room.

"Would you like to change?" You asked once the two of you entered. You didn't give her any time to answer and you walked in your closet and grabbed two shirt and two pair pants for you and Dinah.

You gave Dinah her pairs "I will be in the washroom to change. Just knock on the door if you're done so I can come out." You said.

Dinah nodded, "wait." She said.

"Yeah?"

"Um-I know it's weird for me to ask but can you unzip me first?" Dinah asked shyly.

You smiled, "not problem." You said and Dinah turned around so her back is facing you. You carefully unzip her dress and you are so careful to not touch any skin.

"All done." You said.

"Thanks." She said and smiled. You walked towards your washroom and changed quickly and tied your hair in a ponytail. You waited for Dinah to knock on the door and when she did you opened the washroom door.

She looks cute in pyjamas and you can't help but to smile.

"You look cute." You said.

Dinah just smiles and slapped your shoulder playfully.

"Gosh, your room is slayin!" She said as she looks around. "It looks so you."

"Thanks." You said shyly.

The two of you decided to watch movies with nachos and skittles. Perhaps not a good combination but who cares.

Hours passed by and it was fun. Dinah took snaps of the two of you and her Twitter notification is starting to blow up.

Oh my g! (Yours and Dinah's ship name) is literally cute! Are they both in their pyjamas!? -slaydinahslay

First the outing with the family, second the kiss on the cheek and now this!? *insert the snapchat of the two of you where Dinah's head is on your chest and the two of you are singing* girlfriends or nah!? -dinahpolybeatdown

@Dinahjane97 just tell us if you're dating Y/N that doesn't even have Twitter! -whoareyou

"Gosh they're going crazy!" Dinah said as she scroll down her Twitter notification.

"You're the reason they go crazy!" You said and laughed.

Dinah then looked at you and her to her phone. "Create a Twitter account!"

"But I would not be active!" You said.

"Just do it!"

"Ugh! Fine." You said, I mean really you can't refuse the stunning girl in front of you.

You created your Twitter account thank you for Dinah's assistance and helping you follow people. Taking your picture.

Guys! Follow @Y/Nthe(word that rhymes with your name) she's awesome! -@dinahjane97

Soon after numerous of Twitter users started following you.

After the fun with Twitter and snapchats and watching movies it's now 12:00 am. Dinah looked at the ceiling and she noticed the stars.

"It's good in this area, there not much of city lights so you can see the stars." Dinah said admirably. She lay on your bed and watched the stars and you lay beside her and all the sudden you are having a TFIOS feels. (It's ok don't blame how much of a fangirl you are. Just embrace it)

"You know, my dad and I, when I was younger we would go out and stargaze. We would bring telescope and find stars or planets. We would also name the constellations or make up some weird ones." You said and smiled. You feel Dinah shifted her head to look at you and you looked back to her.

"He also told me an Egyptian Mythology about the love story of  Sky goddess and the Earth god." You said and looked up again.

"The sky goddess' name is Nut and the Earth god's name is Geb. They are in love, they wanted to get married and have children but the rulers of gods, Ra did not allow them having children but he allowed them to get married. Ra told the couple that they are not allowed to have children during the days of the year but the couple want children and they asked for additional 5 days for each of her five children to be born. How did it happen? I do not know. And that enraged Ra and asked Shu, the God of wind to force Nut and Geb to be separated. So Nut became the Sky goddess all the way up their while Geb became the earth himself. During daytime, since Ra is the god of the sun is on the way of Geb and Nut but during nighttime that's when they catch glimpse of each other. Even after millennials of not seeing or maybe talking to each other they are still in love, more and more each day and their love keeps the sky rich of bright stars and the earth to be rich of water and land." You said and looked at Dinah.

Dina smiled at you. "Is that you're favourite Egypt Mythology story?" Dinah asked.

"Well one of my favourite, yes. I admire the love between Nut and Geb they share this bond that lasts longer than forever." You said.

You looked at Dinah "and I would want that too." You told her.

Dinah can't help but to feel as if you're telling her this because you want a forever with her. Dinah looked away, afraid that maybe if she kept on looking she might do something she'll regret.

Then after a minute of comfortable silence, Dinah's phone blared and startle the both of you.

"It's Ally, they're probably in the hotel already." Dinah said while sitting up.

"Hello?" Dinah said. "Yeah, yeah she caught up with me, no we are not. Shut up. I'm in her house. No we did not. Just. I will be there. Alright bye." Dinah said and groaned.

You chuckled "I'll drive you there."

"Thanks." Dinah said and smiled. She then grabbed her dress and heels and was about to dress in the washroom.

"No, it's fine. You keep my pjs." You said.

"Ok, fine! They're comfortable so thanks." Dinah said.

The drive to the hotel is not long but it was filled with laughters and singing.

"I'll walk you to your door." You said and quickly made up an excuse. "You might get mobbed."

"Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure it's already 1:00 am. Y/N, Y/N if I'm not mistaken you sounded like a protective girlfriend." Dinah said and mocked your tone when you said that to her back in the venue.

You rolled your eyes and followed her, once the two of you reached the door Dinah looked at you and kissed your cheek. "Thanks for the fun night." She said and used her keys to go in and waved at you. "Have a good night, Y/N or maybe good morning since it's already dawn." Dinah said and laughed.

"Well I did have a goodnight and thanks for the kiss, now I'm gonna have a good morning." You said unknowingly.

Dinah blushed and you did too and the two of you avoided each other's gaze.

"Alright, um, goodnight-I mean good morning." The both of you said at the same time and the two of you just waved and she entered.

You turned around towards the elevator with a face-eating grin.

You then proceeded to Hailee's house and to her bedroom and knocked on her door. Hailee opened it with an amused gaze because of your smile.

"Gosh, you look creepy." She said.

"Help me." You said and took a deep breath.

"Help you with what?" Hailee asked and squinted at you.

"To ask for Dinah's permission if I'm allowed to court her!" You said and Hailee doesn't know if she should laugh or be proud of you.

"Courtship, huh? Well that's rare." She said by nodded. "finally you got the guts. What happened?"

"I just really like her and I don't know if I can even keep it any longer." You said.

"Then let's plan!" Hailee said and the two of you started planning on which is the best way to ask Dinah.  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.5K 1K 33
It's been years since Camila left Fifth Harmony, but one fateful event brings her and the rest of the girls together in a completely unexpected way:...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
391K 11.1K 39
You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have another life which is living with 4 other pe...