Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In Part II to Book V, everybody is out of jail and no longer possessed. However, the super villain gang decid... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Charms
New Girl Meets World Fanfics

Chapter Twenty

165 11 4
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: Back to the Past

Chapter Twenty: Those Are Our Ice Sculptures!
Josh Nichols POV

    Before we knew it, Zack, Cody, Mom, Walter, Megan, Drake, Mrs. and Mrs. Russo, Justin, Alex, Max Russo, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Carly, Tori, Jade, Beck, Andre, Robbie, Rex, Nona, Goomer, Melanie, Sam, Cat, Dice, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Phoebe, Max Thunderman, Billy, Nora, Captain Man, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Piper, and I were standing in front of Bots again. All of our eyes drifted towards the field to see the bushes that we hid the past frozen versions of our enemies behind.

    "C'mon, everybody!" Charlotte exclaimed as she started to sprint towards the bushes and motioned towards us for her to follow her, "We don't have much time."

    With that being said, the rest of us followed Charlotte's orders and followed her into the field and towards the huge, green bushes. As soon as we had reached them, we peered over the bushes. Thankfully, our frozen enemies were still lying there as we had left them before.

    "Oh, thank god that no one touched them!" I sighed out of relief.

    "Yeah, and can you imagine what would have happened of the effects of my freeze breath would have worn off?" Max Thunderman asked.

    "Touched what?" A young male voice said, "And what's freeze breath?"

    We all turned around to see that a young boy with light-blond hair and light-blue eyes was standing right behind us. The boy looked as if he could be no older than six-years-old.

    "Touched our..... Errrrr..... Uhhh...Ummm-" I began to say, trying to think of a good cover up, but obviously not having one.

    "Hey, what are those?" The little boy asked as he pointed towards our frozen enemies.

    "Those are our ice sculptures!" Nora lied.

    "What are they doing on the ground? And hey, are they what you're glad that no one touched?"

    "Yes, they are," Frankie answered, "And they're only on the ground because you see, we were walking to the Los Angeles Ice Sculpture Convention since we couldn't fit them in our car and accidentally dropped them here and didn't realize it until we got to the convention, so we had to walk AAAALLLL the way back here to get them!"

    "Oh ok, that makes sense! And, you never told me what freeze breath is."

    "Freeze breath is the type of ice that we used to make the sculptures," Max Thunderman lied, "When I said, 'can you imagine what would have happened of the effects of my freeze breath would have worn off?', I was basically saying, 'can you imagined what would have happened if our ice sculptures melted?' I only said it that way to make myself sound cooler."

    "Oh, ok! Hey, can I go to the Los Angeles Ice Sculpture Convention with you guys? I don't wanna be here anymore. This park is boring! There's no playground here!"

    "Umm, I don't think that whoever-is-here-with-you is going to like it if you go off with a bunch of random strangers that don't even know you," Freddie stated.

    "My names is Chris! See, now you know me!"

    "Well, Chris, I don't think that whoever-is-here-with-you would appreciate it if you went with us without telling us, especially if you just met us today," Tori stated.

    "I'm here with my mommy and daddy! I'll go ask them if I can go with you! I'm sure they'll say, 'yes' since they love me! I'll be right back!"

    With that being said the little boy, who I now we all knew as Chris, sprinted off to go find his parents and ask them if he could go to the 'Los Angeles Ice Sculpture Convention' with us.

    "Guys, grab onto an 'ice sculpture' one hand and onto me with the other before Chris gets back!" Max Thunderman ordered us.

    With that being said, we all followed Max Thunderman's orders and grabbed onto the past frozen versions of our enemies with one hand and onto him with the other. Then, Max quickly tapped his right index finger on the return button that was on the touch screen of his teleportation time travel wrist watch. Once again, we all started to slowly disappear into tiny, light-blue molecules.

    Before we knew it, we were all standing in front of the huge, electric cage that we had trapped all of the villains in.

    "Boy, am I glad that we were able to get away from him!" Captain Man sighed out of relief.

    "Yeah, but I kind of feel bad for him though," Phoebe began, "I mean, he was so excited to go to the 'Ice Sculpture Convention' with us! Even if his parents tell him that he can't go, he's still gonna go back to the bushes to only see that we completely ditched him! And, he'll probably start to cry because he'll think that we didn't like him or that we just REALLY didn't want to take him to the 'Ice Sculpture Convention'!"

    "But, we HAD to ditch him, Phoebe!" Alex exclaimed, "We had no other choice! I mean, what if he brought his parents over to talk to us and since most adults aren't as gullible as children as young as Chris, what if they started to realize that the 'Los Angeles Ice Sculpture Convention' doesn't exist and started to get suspicious!"

    "Or what if he started to draw attention to us by saying stuff like, 'look at these beautiful ice sculptures everybody?" Cody questioned.

    "Or what if his parents did say, 'no' and he threw a tantrum, causing everybody to look in our direction?" Zack asked.

    "I know that we HAD to ditch Chris, guys, but I still feel bad for him!" Phoebe cried, "He was so young! He didn't know any better!"

    "It's ok, Phoebe," Taylor assured her as she patted her on the back, "I feel bad for Chris too, but if he gets upset, I'm sure that he'll get distracted by something else and get over it really quick."

    "Ok, not to sound rude or anything, but are you guys just going to stand there and show your sympathy for a little boy who we hardly even know or are we going to put our 'ice sculptures' in the cage?" Sam asked, getting impatient, as she motioned towards our the frozen past versions of our enemies and the cage that the present versions, who were still frozen in place from the Russo's spell, were in.

    "Do you have another clip that we could use, Cat?" Jasper asked.

    "I do, but I am NOT doing that again!" Cat cried, "Getting shocked really hurts!"

    "Alright, would anyone else with a clip or any other metal items that they don't care about being destroyed like to volunteer to short out the cage's electric force field?" Mr. Thunderman asked.

    "The clip in my bow is made out of metal, but I'm sorry: I am not having this baby destroyed!" Nora announced as she pointed towards the large, sparkly, purple bow that sat upon her head.

    "Ok, anyone else have anything that's metal that they're NOT afraid of being destroyed?"

    "I have a bobby pin that is made out of metal, but I don't know how long it's going to shorten out the cage's forcefield before the electricity destroys it," Melanie announced all of the sudden.

    "Well, if no one else is going to volunteer, the least you can do is give it a try, right?" Sam asked.

    Melanie nodded. "Right!"

    "Ok, guys, since it would be much easier and quicker if we just used our ghost powers, we're going to do the same exact thing that we did last time!" Mr. Preston told us, "Just follow my, Miles, and Louie's lead, ok?"

    All of us, except for the Preston's, nodded our heads in response.

    "Ok, Melanie, hit it!" Louie exclaimed.

    With that being said, Melanie quickly took out her bobby pin out her hair and stuck it inside of the cage's electric force field. The pin created a hole in the cage that was just big enough for someone to get into the cage. Melanie's hair frizzed up, as light-blue sparks of electricity ran through the clip and into her body.

    "Ok, everyone, NOW!!!" Miles cried.

    With that being said, each of us, except for Melanie, pointed our hands at one of our frozen enemies, then used our ghost powers to elevate them into the air as they brought their hands up. Now, all twenty-nine of our frozen enemies were up in the air. We all used our ghost powers to float them over to the cage and through the hole that Melanie's bobby pin had created one by one. Like Cat's clip, Melanie's bobby pin must be really strong because it did not break until all of the frozen villains were finally in the cage. As soon as the pin had broke, Melanie quickly dropped it and the electricity stopped running through her body. The hole in the cage quickly disappeared, trapping both versions of our enemies, the present ones who were frozen in place and the past ones who were actually frozen.

    "OWW!!!!" Melanie cried as she backed away from the cage and felt her hair, which was now all messy and frizzy, "You're right Cat! Being shocked DOES hurt!"

    "See, didn't I tell you guys?" Cat asked, "But, are you ok, Melanie?"

    "I'm fine now. It's just that that really hurt and my hair is all messy now!"

    "Well, now we can be messy-hair-twins, even though Sam is your real twin!"

    Melanie and Cat chuckled.

    "Man, I can't believe that it's finally all over!" Carly sighed out of relief.

    "Me neither!" The rest of us agreed.

    "Hey, when are we gonna get our memories back?" Gibby asked.

    "I honestly have no clue," Freddie answered.

    "Yeah, me neither," Phoebe, Carly, Miles, Alex, Tori, and Henry agreed.

    "Hey, how are we going to get back to the present?" Megan asked, "Does anyone happen to know what time it was when we left?"

    All of the sudden, everything started to get blurry.

    Instead of hearing the answer to Megan's question, someone asked, "Hey, what's going on?"

    By then, my vision was too blurry for me to tell who had said that. But, whoever it was, they were male. That's when I realized that for some odd reason, everybody else's vision was starting to get blurry as well. All of the sudden, I felt very light-headed. I felt like I was going to pass out. Before I knew it, everything went black. I was now unconscious.

A/N: Hi, everyone! Sorry that this chapter is a little bit shorter than the other ones in this book! I just wanted to say that I might not update for awhile because I'm going on another vacation. I'm leaving early in the morning on Friday, August 28th, and coming back late at night on Friday, September 4th. I'm going to be busy this weekend and next week since I have to pack. 😁 Also, I'm going back to school on Tuesday, September 8th, which gives me only 3 days to get settled back into my house and get all of my school things together. 😁😁😁😁😁 I will try my best to update the Wednesday or Thrusday before I leave if I'm too busy. If not, I will defitely update the Saturday after I get back! Or, since my family decided to drive there and it's a seven and a half hour drive(probably close to eight with traffic), maybe I'll write a chapter in the car and post it as soon as I get to my hotel if it has good wifi. But, I have written in the car before and it's hard for me since the road can be bumpy sometimes. Also, not all hotels come with the luxury of wifi. Sometimes wifi in hotels can be very stinky if a lot of people are trying to use it at once, which causes everything to load slower or not load at all. 😢😢😢 But, I promise that I will post chapter 21 before I go back to school! Have a nice morning/afternoon/night, everybody! 😊 If you are still on summer vacation like me, then enjoy the rest of your summer! 😎😎😎😎☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 But, if you are back in school already, then I wish you good luck and I hope that you have a wonderful school year! 📗📕📒📘📙📚📓📔📖📋✏️📝

-C77

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 556 24
(I AM WILDCAT Fanfic) After MacKenzie joined the group, found love with Evan, and is now part of the family, Wildcat has found the girl of his dreams...
411 146 49
In her last year of college, Madison Harlow breaks up with her childhood boyfriend. They've never been anything but close friends and a kiss. No one...
15.8K 645 27
In this third book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans series, The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane are now defeated, everybody's vacation...
8.5K 464 24
In this fifth book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, and their parents are back! Furious about what h...