Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #026
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #020

1.3K 75 38
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #020

After lunch, Koriyama Sensei led us to a house, smaller than Senpai's, bigger than mine. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Foster family." She replied.

"Oh..." I trailed off then looked away, wondering. "Since when?"

The door went opened immediately when Koriyama Sensei rang the bell. A woman in her forties came rushing out, smiling. "You've arrived!" she exclaimed. I chuckled at her reaction then noticed a man standing by the door. He was watching her with amusement. I waved at him and he nodded.

"Who are you waving to, Heiwa?" Senpai spoke, approaching me out of sudden.

I pointed at the man. "Probably her husband."

He then grabbed my hand and curled his one arm around my neck, pulling me close. "Her husband died 17 years ago, darling." He whispered into my ear and only then I realized the man was 'translucent'. I looked up at him and he gave a quick peck on my forehead. He knew I would yelp so he'd covered my mouth beforehand.

"So," Koriyama Sensei announced, after a talk with the woman. "These are the students. Akashi Seijuurou and Heiwayuki Akashi." She told the woman.

The woman laughed. "Fancy having the boy's surname and the girl's first name similar, huh?"

We smiled. "This is Tanaka Minami. She's your foster Mum, okay? Behave well and I'll meet you at school." Koriyama Sensei said then left.

••••

I let out a small scream when the soul appeared on the doorway of my new room. "Is that a cockroach?" Minami called out. I stared at the man. "I'm sorry it scares you! That thing usually comes out but I'll try to get rid of it!" she continued.

"Don't mind!" I shouted. "I was just shocked."

She didn't reply. "C-can I enter?" I asked the man. He stood, not replying a single word. Then his hand reached out to me. As if on cue, I dodged and went into the room, placed my things and ran out, not caring to look back. Minami's house was huge and my room was unfortunately at the darker part. I went downstairs to the living room and sat there.

Honestly it was so awkward I really didn't know what to do. I heard giggles of small children but when I turned, no one was insight. I became scared.

"I heard she's the one Azure was looking for."

"Hey, hey. Did you hear? Azure is going to be resurrected."

"Wind has been searching for her."

"Should we report it?"

"Nah, let's play a bit more."

My teeth chattered and I turned my head to the sliding door. Two children were staring at me. Their eyes were swollen, black and almost seemed like you could get sucked into the abyss. Their clothes were torn and patched up. One boy and one girl; they looked like they could eat me anytime.

I shifted my gaze to the television. Azure? Isn't that the one Towa said he encountered years ago. Why is she looking for me? A vice-like grip grabbed my ankle and I looked down. A woman with tangled black hair, sprawled on the floor was the one who did it. She looked up and started laughing.

I screamed and kicked, trying to get off her grip. "Heiwa!" I heard Senpai's voice but the house was so quiet it made me think I was alone. Senpai was nowhere. "Senpai!" I yelled back and kept kicking. The woman was climbing my legs.

Being the scaredy-cat I am, I began to cry. "Senpai!" I called again. But now no one answered. I cried harder as the woman shortened the distance between our faces. She raised her hand and hissed, showing her crooked teeth, then when she poked out her tongue, I screeched.

A hand grabbed my arm and I breathed in the sweet scent of a familiar someone. But that only made me cry harder. Cry because I was saved and because I was too scared to utter a thing.

"They're not here, Heiwa. They're not here. Shh."

"Sen... pai..." I croaked, sobbing. The numbness from the fear left me and I could feel my hands again. Swiftly, I clutched his shirt as tightly as I could, as if I could tear it away.

The gentle touch from him melted my fear away bits by bits. "What happened?" I heard Minami shrieked.

"She probably fell asleep on the couch and had a nightmare. Don't worry, she's okay now." He replied.

"I'll make her some tea."

"Thank you." His hand didn't stop caressing my head and I was thankful. I didn't want anyone to leave—

"Senpai," I spoke sternly and he froze. "Stop touching at places you shouldn't."

I pulled away and frowned at him. He chuckled and pinched my cheek. "You look so funny with that red eyes and runny nose." He commented. I slapped his chest hard and got up from the couch.

••••

"Minami is really clumsy." I muttered as Senpai and I waited outside. She was supposed to have a shower before us but she was late today.

"Wind is coming to Tokyo."

My head jerked up from the novel I was reading and I saw the two same kids at the balcony, chatting at the garden. Who is Wind anyway?

"Do you know who's Wind?" the boy turned to me. His blackened eyes made me flinch but I knew he was talking to me so I shook my head slightly. The girl giggled.

"Then you're in trouble." She said then they minded their own business. From the corner of my eyes I saw the woman who grabbed my leg yesterday at the door. Quickly, I stood and backed away from the bench. Senpai looked up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked away and took another few steps back. "My back hurts from sitting too long." I answered. He blinked. Suddenly, the sound of someone opening the door was heard. We turned our heads and saw the neighbor was just getting ready to go out for work, I guessed.

"Who are you two?" the man asked when he noticed us.

"Exchange students." Senpai replied. I approached the fence dividing the house.

"I'm Minatogawa Sasori, call me Sasori." The lad looked into my eyes as he spoke.

I smiled. "Heiwa."

He raised a brow. "That's a sweet name."

"Thank you." When Minami got out, I waved at him. "Gotta go."

He nodded and I went to Minami and Senpai. The school was huge and Minami was just in time when we arrived. Koriyama Sensei was waiting at the gate and grinned when she saw us.

I heard a scream and turned to the entrance. A soul was wailing there, kneeling as she was going to die. I ignored her and followed Koriyama Sensei inside. Tokyo has way too many wandering souls. I see plethora of them in the school. I guess many died here. Or this was their alma mater.

I played with the hem of my shirt as we walked past some classes because everyone was looking at us. We climbed up a staircase and stopped in front of an old looking class. Just in front of the class, I saw a 'student' banging her head on the wall, her face all bloody because of that and she was scratching the wall repeatedly despite her broken fingers and some, dislocated.

She realized I was there and when she turned, she wailed. I looked away and clenched my fists, trying to not get scared. The door opened and we stepped inside. Began our new environment with a new class.

••••

Minatogawa Sasori

"That was Heiwayuki Akashi."

"I thought she's in Kyoto, what's she doing in Tokyo? You must've gotten the wrong person." Sasori replied, walking casually to the bullet train station.

"I've been following her everywhere, Sasori."

"But the ritual needs her brother, not her. So why bother?"

"Here's the thing. She doesn't have a brother."

"Then the ritual is off."

"No. Azure needs a sacrifice."

He stopped and turned to Soujirou. "Enough with Azure! Who in the fucking fuck is she?!" he snapped. And suddenly the surrounding went silent. Even the souls stopped doing whatever they were doing. Sasori halted dead in his tracks.

The ground shook and lightning flashed across the sky. It went dark all of a sudden and a loud scream was heard. Sasori knew what it was. But when Soujirou announced it quietly, he couldn't help but shiver.

"Azure."

••••

HEIWAYUKI AKASHI

My heart stirred and I looked up from my notes. The souls went silent and thunders roared. Something's not right. I turned to look at Senpai and his face was grim. He knew it too. Then, as if magic, I could hear Towa's whisper.

"She's here. Azure."

On cue, Akashi Seijuurou collapsed.

**** WRAPPED ****

PREVIEW

"Why are you here?" Soujirou hissed when the man in black robe appeared before him.

.

"So you're Wind."

.

"He'll be fine. That was part of the curse."

.

"Azure won't be fully resurrected without the sacrifice and if she doesn't get a sacrifice in a week, I'm not sure if Tokyo will be in Japan when it happens."

.

"Why would you resurrect her?!" 

.

"All these are for you, Heiwayuki Akashi."

.

"Stop it. I don't even know you when you were alive."

.

"But I do."

A/N: Yeay, I guess? Updating will start after 10th of September because that's when my Trial Exam ends. I think what's going to happen will be kind of cliché but from what I see, most readers in Wattpad like cliché scenes a lot (no offence) Those uniquely written books get less reads and votes while the cliché ones get the most. Well... that's how it's supposed to be, no? Alright, enough of that.

Thank you for waiting, everyone! I love you to the core of the core.

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...
221K 10.2K 100
*SLOWLY EDITING EARLIER CHAPTERS !! REGULAR UPDATES STILL CONTINUING !!* It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy the current life you were liv...
15.9K 392 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...
129K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...