Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 17: Who do we have here?

7K 249 5
By Jtmay10

*Rachel's POV*

I heard a door slam shut. My eyes snapped open and I sat up abruptly, startled by the sudden noise.

My eyes widened as grey eyes stared at me. They sent daggers that burned holes through my head.

He was at the bed in two strides. He grabbed my arms roughly and yanked me up. Then I felt my body being slammed against the wall.

"You shouldn't be in here." He whispered in my ear, pushing me even harder against the wall. I'm pretty sure there is probably a dent in the wall now.

I whimpered in pain. "You're hurting me." I choked out.

"That's the point." A huge lump formed in my throat, making is super hard to swallow.

"I would kill you now-" he stroked my cheek and then pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "-but sadly, I have to keep you alive."

"Why keep my alive? Just kill me if it makes you happy. I'm sure dying is a lot better than suffering here."

Where the hell did that come from?

"I will kill you once I get what I want." He sent me a smile. Not a friendly smile, but a menacing smile.

"What do you want?" I asked curiously.

"They stole something that meant everything to me, not its time to return the favor. If they don't give it back, then I'll just have to kill you."

He pulled out a knife and trailed the blade across my neck. I could just feel the sticky blood dry to my skin.

"Who brought you in here?" He questioned.

I probably shouldn't tell him. I saw what he did to the guy who told him not to kill me, and I don't want him to hurt Marco.

Marco didn't hurt me, so why should I hurt him?

"Answer me!" He shouted, gripping my arms tighter and slamming me hard against the wall.

I let out a yelp as I could already feel a bruise forming on my back.

"I.....I d-don't k-know...." I stuttered.

"You're lying! Who brought you in here and gave you these clothes?!" He continued to yell.

I bet you could hear him a mile away. I gulped and shook my head. "No I'm not! I couldn't tell who they were because they had something covering their face and hair. I don't know what sex they are."

What surprised me was that he bought it. Like he actually bought it!

He grabbed my arm and began dragging me out of the room. "You can't be in here." He stated as he pulled me down the hallway.

We went back through the huge room. People kept staring at me, but I tried as much as possible to ignore them.

We passed through the long corridor and down the stairs. Once we got to the cells, he pushed me in.

I tripped on my own feet and fell onto the floor. My back started hurting even worse from the impact.

I felt something soft but smelly land on my. I looked down and noticed it was my ceremony dress.

Where did he keep the dress? I can't answer you there.

"Change." He ordered.

I slowly stood up with the dress in my hand. But I didn't start in dressing. "But-" I started until he cut me off.

"I said CHANGE!!!" He roared and his eyes turned from grey to black with red swirling around inside.

My body started to shake with fear. My shaky hands slid the pants and shirt off, leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

I was about to put the dress on, but the dress was ripped out of my grasp. I felt my body pushed up against the wall again, but this time it was even colder since my back was bare.

"You're so stupid, but yet beautiful. I guess the rumor about blondes are true." He fingers ran across my stomach, sending shivers all over my body.

Not only did I feel extremely uncomfortable, but I couldn't help but notice his eyes were practically raping me.

"It's a shame I'm going to have to kill you soon." His fingers brushed against my face.

Next thing I knew his hand collided with my cheek. I gasped and cupped my cheek. It started stinging like hell.

Why am I surprised?

I should've known what was going to happen. He's already done it once, so he is most likely going to do it again.

He grabbed me and shoved my to the center of the room. He picked up chains and tightened them on my wrists and ankles.

"Please don't do this!" I shouted. I could already feel my hands and feet starting to lose circulation.

He grabbed my neck and once again, shoved my back against another hard wall. The chains tightened even hard from the movement.

"Shut your damn mouth!!!" He growled.

He gave me one last shove into the wall before lifting his leg up and kicking my stomach.

I practically almost vomited by the pressure on my stomach. Then I felt his fist collide with my jaw. Before I could even process anything, he was gone.

Tears started to prick my eyes as the lump in my throat was soon released. The pain got worse instead of subsiding.

I started sobbing. Scratch that. I cried so hard, that my body started aching.

"ZACHARY!!!" I cried out. "I WANT YOU!!!!" I choked on a sob. "Please I need you, Zach."

That night, or whatever time of day it was, I cried myself to sleep. I was in so much pain, that it was hard to breath.

***

*Zach's POV*

"Are you sure we're going in the right direction? Jack asked, breathing hard from all the running that we did.

"Maybe we should go back. My wolf is feeling very cautious." Evelyn suggested.

"No! If something happens to Rachel, it would be my fault. I would have myself to blame!" I shouted.

"Do you even know where we're going? Because FYI, we're in the middle of nowhere." She pointed out.

"I don't know where we are..." I admitted. "But I can faintly smell her scent, so I know she's nearby."

"Who do you think took her?" Jack asked.

"Rogues." I replied.

"How many?" Evelyn questioned.

"More than one."

"That's impossible. Rogues don't work together." Jack scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. I have a theory and I'm sticking to it.

A sudden gust of lavenders, honeysuckles, and vanilla fill my nose. My eyes widened.

Rachel. She's close.

Before I could even tell the others, Panther took over me and we were bolting through the forest.

I could hear them yelling at me and calling my name, but I couldn't stop. She is close, closer than we think.

I stopped in front of a huge warehouse looking building. It looked as if it would fall down any minute.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked over at it and it was a dart. I quickly shifted so that I could pull it out.

Once I got it out, I slipped on a pair of athletic shorts that I tied around my leg.

I looked around, but Jack and Evelyn were nowhere to be seen.

My vision suddenly because blurry is I saw splotches of random colors floating everywhere.

Before I could process anything, everything wen black.

***

My eyes slowly opened and I groaned at the massive headache I was containing.

My head snapped down as I felt the ropes tied around my wrists, legs, and waist.

I was tied to a chair.

Where the hell am I?

The room was pitch black except for the light shining down on my. It kinda reminds me of like an interrogation like in those CSI shows.

I heard footsteps and a deep voice that made my heart freeze.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

***

Hey awesome nerds!!! Sorry if this chapter isn't as long as normal, I need ideas!!! Please help!!!

As usual, please do the following:

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay AWESOME!!!

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for reading my story!!!! Well, that's all for today! Love ya!!!! BYE!!! <3 <3 <3

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...
765K 25.7K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ On the day of Hann...