Achilles (Wattys2015)

Av Writer20161

Every pack has an Alpha and Luna, all except for the Blackmoore pack. No, they only had a Luna. A strong she... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Rogue groups
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel
Can we agree on something?
Re-writing
Being Re-written

Chapter 26

55.8K 2.3K 204
Av Writer20161

I woke up to the sound of someone slamming the door, the sound echoing throughout the whole house. My heart started to beat quicker as Achilles' very irritated voice sounded. I was completely frozen, frightened of what he's going to do. I searched through my mind for why he would be pissed off at me when I remembered I blocked the mate-bond. I swallowed, shit.

He stormed into the bedroom, his eyes slightly darker and filled with anger. He slammed the door shut and folded his arms across his chest, glaring at me. "Why did you block our mate-bond? I came here thinking something was horribly wrong, but nothing was wrong. You just decided to fucking block it for no reason!" he snapped.

I pursed my lips before answering, "Mona and-

"Oh, here we go with the Mona and Sierra shit again! They haven't been home all day! Their mates told me!" he growled, throwing his hands up in the air.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "No, they were here!"

"Listen, Iris, I don't have time for this bullshit. Thanks to you and your whatever it is problem, I had to cancel a meeting with a new Alpha. Let me tell you, he wasn't exactly happy about it and I highly doubt we can be allies now." he spat.

"Allies?"

"Yeah, I gave him the unused territory. I was going to use it, but I had no use for it. Now he's moving his pack there because of something that happened in Texas. Yet, now we're probably going to be a little annoying to each other because someone just had to block the mate-bond!"

I stared at him, his eyes were black and his fur started to show on his body. I swallowed, slightly afraid of him. "Achilles, you need to calm down and let me speak." I said calmly, trying my hardest to help him relax without touching him.

He pinched the bridge of my nose, "Just tell me the fucking reason, Iris."

"Fine, if you must know, Mona and Sierra told me that you kissed Mona. Then they proceeded to start saying things about me and so on, saying how no one could love me. I got upset and-

"Blocked the mate-bond because you're so fucking paranoid." Achilles cut me off, glaring at me.

I kept quiet, is this the cruel and heartless Achilles everyone talked about? All I'm seeing is an asshole who likes to listen to himself speak than his mate. I folded my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes, starting to get annoyed with him. Doesn't he listen?

"Achill-

"You're pathetic, Iris! You truly are! Blocking the mate-bond because of something two whores said? So, you would believe some jealous bitch than wait for me to come home or call me right then and there? Honestly, Iris, you're just...I don't even know."

Those words cut through me life a knife, causing me to look down. I held back my tears though and glared at him, "You can't blame me! I've already been cheated on-

"BY SOME PUP! MY GOD, IRIS, GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!" he shouted, his canines showing.

I couldn't help but whimper as he snarled at me, making me move further away from him.

"Thanks to you, I'm not on good terms with this fucking Alpha who's known for murdering other packs because he doesn't like their Alpha or Luna! So, thanks a whole lot!" he snarled loudly.

I swallowed, "Achilles, I didn't mean-

"Yes you did! You meant everything you did because you're paranoid, because you can't just accept it and move on. No, I didn't do anything with any other she-wolf. It's great to see how much you actually trust me!" he snapped.

"Can you please calm down?" I all but shouted.

He glowered at me, "NO!"

My heart was now hammering against my chest, why is he so angry? He could just explain it to that other Alpha, couldn't he? Or is there something else he isn't telling me? Anger boiled up in my chest at the thought, he doesn't truly have a reason to be cussing at me and yelling at me. I did block the mate-bond, but he should understand. I do trust him, but when it comes to that, I don't trust easily. I've been screwed over so many times, gaining my trust is the hardest thing. He had most of my trust, it's just that one area where I have trouble trusting anyone.

"You have most of my trust." I whispered, looking away from him.

"Most?" he snapped.

"Yeah, most. I'm sorry that I'm such a pathetic wolf that I'm still hurt over my ex-mate cheating on me. I'm sorry I have trust issues from being screwed over multiple times. And I'm sorry for you getting stuck with me for a mate." I spat before getting up and racing out of the room.

What is wrong with me? I'm angry then sad, it switches every single minute. I wiped at the tears rolling down my face as I raced towards the door. I wasn't watching where I was going, therefor I ran straight into Mona and Sierra. They both started laughing at me.

"Look, she's crying like a big baby!" Mona laughed.

"Our pack is gonna fucking burn because of her! You're such a weak Luna!" Sierra spat.

I stared at them with so much hatred, my anger got the best of me as my wolf easily took over. I lunged at Mona and grabbed her throat, my claws digging into it. She cried out in pain as she scraped at my wrist, pleading with me to stop. I then threw her across the room, watching her slam into the wall with a pained cry. I then turned towards Sierra, her eyes wide with fear.

I went to grab her, but someone quickly stopped me. Sparks coursed through my body and a warmth settled down on me, making me calm down. My wolf slowly gave me control back as I stood there, panting and fuming. Sierra's eyes were filled with tears as Jay held her in his arms, his eyes only held concern as he looked at me.

"Luna, are you okay?"

I looked over to see a little girl looking at me, her eyes wide. I felt myself get choked up, seeing the fear in her eyes had my heart breaking. I shoved Achilles away from me and sprinted out the front door, slamming it behind me. I ignored Achilles as he yelled for me, the tears falling from my eyes.

I made it to a clearing in the forest when I felt someone grab my shoulder, but there were no sparks. I was spun around to see Ryan glaring at me. "Why did you attack Mona?" he snarled, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

"She deserved it." I said lowly, glaring at him. "She's just a bitch who-

I never got to finish, Ryan threw me on the ground before punching me in the face. He kept on punching me until a growl sounded and he was ripped off of me. I quickly sat up and wiped the tears that fell again, only to see my hands covered in blood. What is up with men and their tempers today?

I looked over to see Achilles throwing Ryan away from us, "I suggest you say goodbye to your little toy, Sadie is exiling her from her pack tonight!" Achilles growled.

Sadie is going to exile Mona? I was completely stunned, but I no longer cared. Ryan just showed his true colors, he had no reason to punch me over and over again. Yes, I attacked his mate, but she had it coming. All she's been doing is bullying me, I have no idea what is going to happen with Sierra. Achilles turned his attention back to me, he slowly walked towards me as if I were going to run.

I swallowed and shook my head, "Sorry." I mumbled.

He knelt in front of me and gently placed his hands on my cheeks, but I winced and jerked my head back. "It hurts." I explained at his slightly rejected eyes.

Realization dawned on him as he nodded in understanding. He then gently grabbed me and cradled me against his chest. I started to sob into his shirt, I don't even know why. My emotions are just all over the place today.

"What is wrong with me?" I whispered. "My emotions are going to crazy, I've been craving random foods, and puking. You'd think I was pregnant or something."

He chuckled, but then stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. I furrowed my eyebrow when it dawned on me, pregnant. Oh goddess, I'm not ready for this! I started to have a panic attack as a million thoughts raced through my head, but Achilles was quick to calm me.

"Hey, we'll get a pregnancy test, just to make sure. If you are, you're going to be fine. You'll make a great mother." he soothed.

I shook my head, "How can I be a great mother if I just scared the living crap out of a little girl?"

"Who? Stephanie? She wasn't afraid of you, she was afraid of her Luna getting injured. Sierra told her to grab a knife while you were focused on Mona, but the girl refused." he explained.

I frowned, this day has been one bi-polar and quick mess. I argue with Achilles, then get teased by Mona and Sierra, then I attack Mona and Sierra tries getting a knife for god knows what, and then I get punched multiple times by Ryan, and now I might be pregnant and I'm a blubbering mess in my mate's arms, and it has only been an hour. I sighed, resting my head on his chest.

"I have one question though." Achilles whispered.

"What?"

"What the hell just happened in the past sixty minutes?"

"I honestly have no clue."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

8.6K 331 38
In every werewolf legend and story, the Alpha Role was always fulfilled by a male, and his female mate would always be a Luna no matter what. Well, h...
462K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
230K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
2.2K 152 30
Mates are something that comes naturally with being a Lycan. When your an alpha it becomes even more important. Two alphas, two packs and one bond, w...