Two for one #Wattys2015 [Comp...

由 Moolababe

Kacey grew up living a hard life. she got into trouble but she snapped out of it and pulled her life together... 更多

Sneak peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Charter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

8.9K 229 27
由 Moolababe

"I looked at him what do you mean I asked."

"Well while you were telling me your story I was thinking up a plan to get rid of Johnny Trent said."

"How I asked."

"Well remember our friend Sean, well he not only has political standing he also has connections with the police force particularly FBI and other beaures. I was thinking maybe we do a sting operation,get him caught Trent said."

"Really hmm how would we go about that I said."

"We'll think up a way he said looking around at everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we talked more about that. They made calls and everything was in a moving motion things were being collaborated. After everything was talked over all we had to do was wait. Time moved slowly but surely. But while we waited for Johnny to come back our relationship improved vastly now that I had opened up. They even revealed their whole relationship with April to me. In the beginning of their relationship it was rock solid. Until they started having problems with April partying and going out with her friends every other night. Then April said they weren't spending enough time together and felt they should take time off of work.

Then money came into play when she started pursuing her coffee shop, then her bike shop, then her night club then her liquor store, then her hair salon and now her fashion shop. That's when they started their on and off relationship until the last time they got back together she cheated on them. An they've stayed broken up ever since. An the fact that she cheated on them surprised me, I mean I already felt like she was after their money but cheating I didn't really think she had it in her but you can't judge a book by its cover am I right? Huuh it was boring staying home until the guys came back.

I mean in the beginning it was cool having them here with me while I couldn't really do anything. I loved them doting on me it was the bees knees. But when I got a little better and was able to do more things they took off on me!! I swear I wanted to slap them that day when they told me I could start doing more stuff and how I had to get back into doing things. But they had a point I needed to start getting back into my usual routine. But until then I was going for a walk in the park,I texted the guys.

Hey Chris I'm going fpr a walk in the park.

Alright babe we'll see you when we get home.

I know your wondering why I texted them since I was only going to the park well the guys told me they wanted to know were I was at all times of the day. Since the incident they've been super protective, so that means when I leave the park I have to tell text them that I've left and I also have to text them that I've arrived back at my apartment i shook my head at the extra stuff i had to do. I got my keys and and locked the door and headed out the building.when I got to the park I walked around for a while until I got tired and sat on a bench and watched the people walk by. An as I was sitting there I see gi-gi walkinng my way which was a surprise because she hadnt talked to me in months.

I had just thought it was because I beat her ass but hey she was probably so doped up she couldnt feel it. I wouldnt put it pass her if that was the case. She came and sat on the bench next to me. For a while it was quiet we didnt say anything an when I looked at her I could tell she had been through the works she looked stick thin an I kinda felt bad. But then I remebered what she put me through and finally what Ryan said. An that how I knew something was up an I was about to break the silence but she broke it for me.

"I'm doing better now she said staring ahead and not looking at me. I actually got a palce and a job ....... yup and I just wanted to let you know that."

"That's good to hear gi-gi but..... why now I asked not really believing her."

"I dont know you kinda snapped some sense into me....... literally she said laughing awkwardly rubbing the back of her head."

I nodded my head not really feeling her at the moment.

"I actually was going to the apartment to tell you but I saw you hear she said trying to feel the silence. Again I nodded my head at what she said. I wanted to apoligize- she said finally turning to look at me her eyes widening what in the world happened to you she said looking at me a glint in her eye."

"Johnny I said looking ahead not really wanting to discuss what happpened. "

"When she asked her voice sounding different I couldnt really pin point what had changed but I know something did I turned and looked at her. an there was definetly something in her eyes I just concluded it was drugs."

"A couple of months ago I said non-chalantly."

"Why didnt you try to get into contact with me kace she said sounding upset."

I shrugged my shoulders, the guys had wanted me to try an give them leads on how to get into contact with her but I wasnt feeling that at all. I didn't want to tell her anything about what happened she wouldnt care all she'd be thinking about was her next fix.

"You know what I dont want to start a argument with you, I missed you kace she said looking at me an I want you to see that Im' getting my life together alright. So I wanted to ask if you could come see my place with me."

My eyebrows shot to my hairline I was surprised at her. she was ..... serious about this,huh thats a surprise. But you know what I had a drop of remorse and faith and dare I say hope? so I think I'll just check it out. You never know,maybe the time she had away from me was actually what she needed. An I surprised myself by saying...... yes.

"Really? Thank you I promise today will be a day you'll never forget Kace she said hoping up and clapping her hathoughtWow I had never seen her this delighted about spending time with me maybe she had really changed I thought.

I pushed myself up and stood next to her ,her height dwarfing mine she had tooken after my father in that department while I got my mothers height. I pulled my phone out about to text the guys that I was going to chill with my sister for a few minutes.

"Who ya texting she asked."

"Trent and Chris they want me to tell them where im at when I go places I said about to tap there contacts to message one of them."

"Oh come on your with your big sis I wouldnt let anything happen to you while your in my care besides you can tell them when you see them she said in a cheerful voice."

"I looked at her and smiled you know what I'll do just that huuuh we'd only be at your place for a few minutes right? So whats the big deal I won't text them for that."

She nodded her head and we proceeded walking.

When we got to her neighborhood I noticed alot of downsides it seemed very dangerous I leaned over and whispered into gi-gi's ear. This neighborhood isn't safe I said looking at a man eyeing me up and down like I was a piece of meat which made me sick to my stomach.

"I know and when I get enough money I'll move but until then this is all I could afford right now she said..... is the notorius knock out scared though? I mean you use to beat a person to a pulp back when you where in the y2k gang she said looking at me a ghost of a smile on her face."

"That was before I got on my medicine gi-gi so I'm not what I used to be I said looking at her curiously."

"Mhmm oh that reminds me I've always wanted to ask how did you know to goto the doctor and check that you were bipolar for sure she asked."

"Oh um Ryan actually she said she had been studying me for a while and noticed I had alot of similar symptoms that her cousin had and she took me to a clinic and they examined me asked some questions and diagnosed me with my disease gave me some medicine and sent me on my way. After the medicine took affect my emotions died down I wasnt feeling things in waves,.... I was in control I said looking ahead."

"Thats nice to hear she said looking down and stopping in front of a building and pulling out her keys.tl The building wasn't much to look at if anything it looked vandalized beyond its worth. Once we got in she waled left going down a hall looks like she lived on the first floor. She unlocked her door and motioned me in,it was very open I could see her kitchen bedroom bathroom and a living room just from standing at her door and she didn't have a lot of furniture butt a couch and a fridge and that was about it. But it was relatively a clean space other than that."

"gi-gi its nice I said turning to look at her she stared at me an smiled."

"Do you want some water or soda or juice she asked."

"Sure do you have some lemonade I said going and sitting on her couch."

"Yup she said heading into her kitchen and getting the drink for me." she came back out and handed it to me sitting next to me on the couch. I drank just about the whole cup,wow I was really thirsty,I made a mental note to start carrying waters with me when I went certain places.

"So when did you get this place i asked."

"A couple of weeks ago she said looking at me with a bored look her happy face completely gone."

I nodded my head at that the room getting some what dimmer if that was even possible. "Woah what was up with that drink sis I said looking at her and seeing double my eyes definitely widened at that."

"What ever do you mean sister dearest she said her voice still bored putting her head on her hand."

"Did you- did you put something in my drink with something I asked in utter disbelief."

"Uh duh you dummy huuuh to think you went to college she said getting up and walking past me pushing my head." I tried to move but it was like my brain wasn't getting the message to move . What in the world is going on why would she do this to me I asked myself. Until I heard the one voice I'd been so scared of for years.

"Its so nice to see you again kace j said his voice ringing out through the fog which set me on alert if that was even considered it since the state I was in was a complete blur."

"Its been a while hasnt it he said."

"Cut the bulcrap ask her about the money so I can get my share and blow this popsicle stand gi-gi said."

"I shook my head trying to keep myself up, money you dirty bitch I money is what you want I wouldve gave you plenty you dumbass especially to keep you away from me I have - I stopped not wanting to go on about money all that was gonna do was make matters worse."

"Wait wait hold up j said chuckling ....how much do you have?I stayed quiet at his question. Answer me ! How much money do you have Kacey ?! I shook my head indicating that i wasn't speaking a word. I wish my reflexes weren't muddled because he came and slapped me so hard my body rolled to the floor. He put his foot on the base of my spine and pressed hard."

I felt like my spine was going to snap in two. The pounding in my ears was making matters worse,his incessant talking was adding to it and my phone started ringing.

"Check and see who that is Gi-gi he said."

"Its her boyfriends she said."

"Ha give me the phone he said holding his hand out.She gave him the phone. Alright since you wabt to play the silent card Kacey, I'll show you the consequences."

"Huh..... what I asked."

"Oh now she speaks sorry its to late he says and answers the phone."

I hear Trents voice ring out. Kacey were are you,we told you to text us were ever you go, watch when we see you,your in trou-.

"Kacey babe you like that huh?
Wait what is he talking about an as I go to say something to at least tell Trent whats going on I was kicked in my side. I let out a strangled moan. Oh yeah baby take all this dick in your sweet tight pussy he said. An kicked me in my side I let a piercing scream out. Fuck yeah baby scream cuz you know you love this cock he said and hung the phone up."

"No what did you do I said crying out and clutching my aching side."

.No what did you do ,you..stayed..quiet he said. Now let me ask again how much money do you have?"

"300,000 probably more I said defeatedly."

"Hmm thats... Absolutely great he said walking away from me and pulling out his own phone. Aye its me j come through the back and get her he said hanging up."

"Get her? what do you mean? Can't you just torture her here gi-gi asked."

"No I've got other things planned for her. An besides more than most likely they have someone watching her. So we'll go back to my spot and get things started. That reminds me turn her phone off its peobably got gps he said."

After a couple of minutes of silence I heard her door open. Heavy Foot steps sounded throughout the apartment. I then felt hands pick me up I was so out of it that my body couldnt twitch or move at all. I was paralyzed and scared as hell. So i just decided to go with the flo and play like i was asleep.

On the way to 'j's spot' i learned that they had planned to hold me hostage and bargain me for a couple million. I shook my head mentally at the idea it was uterly stupid. An johnny was exactly the same as he was before, always for the money.

When we finally stopped I was shuffled rather roughly out the trunk. I blinked my eyes open and they widened considerably because he had taken me to the old gangs place.

"Well kace welcome back to home sweet home j said walking in."

I was surprised he'd even kept tge place. When I was brung into the house I heard a voice I despised yet thanked in a twisted way... Bonnie.

"Baby did you get her she asked stalking down the hallway in the most skimpiest outfit ever."

"Yeah Bonnie I got her he said opening up his arms for her to hug him." Once that was done she walked toward me and cocked her head,picking up strands of my hair.

"Still average as ever i see she says. I wanted to spit in her face right then and there if only my motor skills were up to par."

"Oh leave the bitch alone Bonnie said a voice awfully familar." I was shocked to say the least when I saw Bridget come into view.

"Bridget I said very slowly?"

"Yep but you use to know me as Franco she said."

If my mouth could drop to the floor any quicker it would have. "Fr-fr-franco!? I said."

"Thats my old name she said walking away."

"I turned my head awfully slowly to j when did that happen I ask in total disbelief."

When I first got money from you he said. He had always- ya know what im not talking about that with you he said looking at the burly man that had a firm grip on me. Take her to the basement he said and walked away."

Once we were down there I tried talking to the guy. "Sir please help me you can change the whole way this is about to go down I'll make sure you never get in prison when I get out of here."

"Pft when you get out of here he said chuckling a bit. Your not leaving until we get the money he said before I was knocked out. When I awoke I was tied to a chair."

"Finally sleeping beauty is awake. Bonnie's irritating voice said sounding throughout the room."

I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the lights. "What time is it how long have I been out."

"You've been out for a couple of days Bruno realy knocked you out but over that time we've made deals with your little boyfriends she said sneering at me. Huuuuh I knew you were a little hoe."

"Says the bitch that was sleeping with her bestfriends boyfriend I said the anger and resentment from past mistakes coming back full force."

"You guys relationship was trash and You know it she said getting up and walking toward me."

"But did we break it off nooooo whore we didn't...... But you know what I wanna thank you for your conniving ways. Because ultimately if it wasnt for you I wouldn't be the way I am today."

"She sighed it was such a pity we didnt stay a secret a tad bit longer because you were making alot of money.An do you know what I did with sum of that money I bought alot of shit she said smiling."

"You petty bitch I said fumming at a lost for words."

"She just smirked at me and walked away toodaloo."

Hours later I heard footsteps coming down the steps and saw j come through the door and lock it.

"He clapped his hands your boy toys finally agreed with my terms I'll be getting the money today. But I was thinking before I sent you back I'd give you a little going away gift he said circling me."

"Johnny dont do what I think your about to do I said in a panic."

"Oh Kacey I've missed you a great deal, even fantised about fucking you one more time he said kissing down my neck."

"Please don't do this Johnny I pleaded."

"An look at you your mouth watering ,just stunning he said dipping his hand low into my shirt."

"No Don't j get the hell on you creep I screamed."

"Tsk tsk tsk but you ruin it when you speak he said into the shell of my ear stuffing something into my mouth."

He rips my top to shreds my bra along with it I let out a muffled scream. Tears slide down my face I was an emotional wreck at what he was doing. "I really missed your titties they fitted right in my hands and the buds were always pert for me." Any type of attention he said his mouth latching on and sucking. I screamed again but it was cut short when he slapped me and started pulling my pants down.

Oh god no please help me somebody I thought. His hands played with the band of my underwear his fingers slipping under and just as he was about to rub me we heard a loud crash.

He stood alert going to the door and unlocking it. For what seemed like hours but was actually about 30 minutes later i heard footsteps hurrying down the steps. To say I was relieved when I saw Chris and Trent walk through the door was a understatement. I cried in joy that they had come. They rushed to my side.

"Baby are you alright Chris said.

"Did that bastard do anything to you Trent said."

I ended up hyperventilating and passing out. When I woke up I was in the hospital people were all around my bed.

"Well look who's woke up Ryan said putting her book down."

Ryan that is not how you adress someone thats just come out a semi coma Xavier said."

"Hi sweetheart how are you feeling Eleanor and Sebastian ask."

"Babe are you alright Trent and Chris asked."

"I-" a diffrent doctor than last time came in "interrupting me alright can you all leave for the moment being I have to tell Ms.Giligan something he said looking around the room his eyes stoping on Ryan".

They evacuated and just as Trent and Chris were about to leave I said to wait and asked the doctor if they could stay the doctor said yes.

Well Ms.Giligan your a very special case especially after what you've been through but it turns out your baby survived he said looking up from his clipboard.

"B-b-b-baby? I said bewildered."

"Oh my god we're having a baby chris and trent said overjoyed."

I was overwhelmed but the guys took it surprisingly well. After everything settled down we told everyone the big news and they were ecstatic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Epilogue~

"I don't know why you insist to get married while your pregnant Kacey Ryan said."

"Because I want to you act like your getting married I said with my eyebrow raised."

"Mhmm whatever she said."

"Oh hush your just mad because of Xavier I said giggling."

"Your damn right I am he has me doing shit I've never done before all because Im talking to Fin she says exclaiming. Shit if he was gone get that mad his ass should have snatched me up when the opportunity came knocking she said pouting."

I nodded my head on the brink of laughter. "All I know is that you need to work that out before my wedding day I said sitting down next to her."

"I know she said."

"Okay now that we got that all settled which dress did you l- oh my goodness my water just broke." I was rushed to the hospital and on that day I had my beautiful twins yes you heard right twins a boy and a girl. I named them Hayden and Jayden.

"Honey we love you. The guys said in unison."

>The End<

I have another book out called "A Fateful Love" go an check it out if you liked my writing 😊😊😊

Also
Click & follow me Moolababe

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.3M 80.1K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
85.2K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
25.3K 514 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...
256K 10.5K 39
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...