Chapter 5

When I woke up I had to untangle myself from the guys. When I finally did that I slipped out of the room quietly. I then went to the bathroom,washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I closed the door and took my pills then hiding them again.I was a bit exhausted from the turn of events even more with what was head. I went to the kitchen cooked some eggs bacon grits and sausage.

When the guys woke up they came in the kitchen and sat at my kitchen table and just watch me work my magic. Once the food was done and I looked at the guys I said "Come on guys its about time to get ready".

"That's alright we'll drop you off at work and we'll go get changed" Trent said speaking with food in his mouth. "Non- sense I have a couple of your suits in my closet so no need to go through the trouble I said topping my plate with syrup to give the bacon a tangy flavor.

I know thats weird buts its how I like to eat. But when I turned around the guys had completely stop eating and were staring at me as if I were from mars." I know how that sounds but I say always be prepared besides aren't you guys getting renovations on your house I thought if you didn't want to spend your money you could always come stay with me I have a guest room" I said as away of explanation.

"Your always thinking of us aren't you" Trent said going back to eating his food but with a smile on his face Chris nodding his head agreeing. "Yes yes I know anyways chop chop its 6:20 we have to leave at 7 to get there at 7:30 plus I have to cook lunch" I said explaing that through bites of food.

"Yes Mom" Chris said. I giggled and shook my head. After I was done I got up and rinsed my plate off and was out the kitchen in no time. Just as I was buttoning up my no sleeve ruffled silver top someone's arms wrapped around me.

But I knew who it was because I had became very acquainted with their scents over the time I had been working with them. "Alright Chris now get dressed. Your suit is laid right there with the black silver striped suit and silver tie. By the way why didn't Trent come with you" I said.

He pulled my hair aside and kissed my neck murmuring "he went back for seconds, he really likes your cooking".

I smiled but shook my head and pulled out of Chris's embrace and bent to pull my sling back heels on and walked out the the room. "Trent go get dress break feast will still be there when you get back" I said. He groaned and that sent tingles straight down to my libido.

"It taste so good but I'll do as you ask but know this I'll be back" he said walking out the room. I shook my head and went about shuffling around the kitchen pulling out okra and sizzlers mayo and other condiments.

An just as I was putting the sizzlers in the pan to fry and the okra into the deep fryer Trent came right back in dressed in a black red striped suit with a red tie just like he said except following him in was Chris.

"Umm what smells good" Trent said. I slowed my movement at that "... Oh I didn't think you'd want some of this. You both are a bit finicky with your food I said gesturing between both of them.

I giggled a bit at their offended look. I mean its the truth like the other day Trent you had me order baked not fried chicken". "What's wrong with baked chicken" he said exasperated and going back to eating his food sitting across from Chris.

"You picked the spices and timed how long they had it in the oven" I said shaking my head just thinking about it. He didn't say anything after that but kept eating. But Chris on the other hand was snickerin.

"An you" I said pointing a finger at him and he stopped immediately. "What did I do" he said in an innocent voice. "You had me order Thai food and when it didn't taste right you sent it back".

"They didn't season it how I like" he said throwing his hands up in the air. "Four times!? They didn't season it right four times" I said turning back to my food and taking it out the pan and popping two more into the pan.

So I'm guessing you want this to I asked just to make sure. They both nodded their head.

I sighed "well I'm making sizzlers and fried okra with salt and vinegar chips and apple juice is that alright with you guys" I asked.

Trent nodded his head but Chris asked "what are sizzlers"? "Um its basically seasoned beef patties between slices of ribeye".

He nodded his head at that and smiled sounds fine to me. I turned back around pulled the sizzlers out and popped two more in. Switched over and pulled the okras out the deep fryer and put another batch in.

By the time I was done it was time to go. An we were out the door an on our way when we arrived. I got out and speed walked in passing the guys up and going into the building quickly saying good morning to people I passed on the way to the elevator.

Pushing the button and waiting for it to arrive, a minute or two later.

"What was that" Trent asked standing beside me with the briefcase he left in the car last night.

"What was what" I asked hitching my purse up on my shoulder with the lunch bag in my hand.

"That whole speed walk thing, do you not want to be seen with us". I sighed "it's just this is a bit unprofessional of me and I just didn't want my colleagues thinking different of me".

He clenched his jaw "I see.....so does that mean that if we're on a date and you see a friend /colleague you'll say were in a meeting" he asked a tone in his voice I had never heard before.

"I-" I glanced at Chris and he had a look of detachment. That look strengthened my answer,actions, and thoughts. "Of course I wouldn't" I said pulling Chris by the tie into a very passionate kiss his hands roaming down my ass and then I pulled Trent into one next his hands doing the same.

"I just was thinking about what people would say about me,I mean a lot of women look up to for being my independent self and I just didn't want them to think I got were I am because I slept with you guys" I said on a sigh glancing around seeing people looking and mumuring.

I could see I had made them feel bad because both of their heads we're down cast. Trent looked over his shoulder to see people still standing and staring "Don't just stand there get to work I dont pay you to stand around and stare".

I shook my head and got onto the elevator when it arrived the guys following me. It was a quiet ride up but as we stepped off Trent and Chris sandwiched me between them.

"We're sorry for making you feel any type of way a very serious past relationship has our mind frame in a tornado of doubts. Chris nodded his head. We'll talk about it when your ready to talk about your past trevor said pecking me on the cheek and going into his office".

My face scrunched up at that low blow I wonder if he was still in his feelings about the speed walk thing.

"Don't be offended by him he just doesn't like talking about....... Arie" he said. So this woman has a name its really intrigued me now but I guess I know how the guys feel about wanting to know about Johnny.

Feel like dancing right now I think this is the farthest I've ever got in one of my books. 1.21k it might be more wattpad b fukin up anyways I luv u guys 5 votes and comment.

Go check out my other book "A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for ones✌