Chapter 2

I woke up feeling rejuvenated and alone the guys weren't in bed with me. So I decided to explore I got up noticing a door I hadn't noticed yesterday and opened it swing one side filled with men clothes the other with women clothes. I was surprised at first ,remebering they said they hadn't been with a woman until I checked the sizes only to see they were all in mine.

I then bent over to check out the shoes. While checking them out I felt someone's length sliding between my folds and hands gripping my hips. When I looked behind me I saw that it was Chris smirking at me."Since I didn't get any of you yesterday I'll take some today". He took his cock and rubbed it up and down my folds, my juices wetting his thick meat.

I then heard the sound of a condum foil being ripped. Then Chris positioned his dick at my entrance sliding in slow his dick making me feel full. And that's how it went on, him sliding in and out slowly. Until I started needing more,I started squeezing my inner muscles. Making him groan out,"You keep squeezing me like that I'm gonna cum he said".

"Then speed up I said stretching the word speed when he hit my g-spot." Alright reach your hands through the clothing and grip the bar on the wall. I did as he instructed,he then gripped my hair turning my head to the side. He then trailed kisses down my neck while pulling out of me completely causing me to whimper.When he slammed back into me powering in and out of me our groans and moans clashing together.

The sound of his balls slapping against my pussy echoing throughout the room was so erotic my juices started flowing even more sliding down my legs. I was almost to the finish line when he pulled me upright, my back flush against his chest,he then grabs my left leg lifting it upward thrusting into me from a different angle pushing me over the edge.

I felt like I was on cloud nine Chris prolonging my high when he went over time trying to get off as well. When he did we stood there for a moment and then went and laid down we fell asleep in each others arms. But after a while Trent came and woke us telling us it was time to leave. When we were done getting dressed we had walked to the elevator and waited when it did arrive a blonde just as tall as the guys with blue eyes was waiting to step off.

When she saw the guys she walked up to both of them kissing them smack on the lips not even noticing I was there. Chris and Trent eyes widened and they pushed the woman away from them "what are you doing Jessica" Trent says while taking a handkerchief out and wiping his mouth then handed it to Chris to do the same.

"Well I can't come and see my two boyfriends she said her voice oozing sex". What I exclaimed not understanding what was going on. That's when she finally noticed me examining me checking for competition "So who is this, your little P.A. she said sneering"." First off we broke up, second you don't need to know who she is third we'll ask you again what are doing here Chris said". "Huh alright alright I wanted to ask if you would go to the charity event on Thursday with me she stated".

"No they both said because we'll be taking Trent said our new girlfriend Kacey Chris finishing his sentence"."Oh she said with a bit more anger in her voice while looking toward me with more determination well I'll be seeing you two on Sunday for dinner at your mom and dad she said while hoping back on the elevator and leaving".

Once the doors closed is when shit hit the fan. "First off who the fuck was she, second what fucking dinner,and third why the hell is she going I practically yelled"." Okay your first question she was our girlfriend,second our mom is planning a dinner on Sunday, and third our mom really likes her and wants us to get back together with her Trent answered".

"So what you used me for sex and then you were gonna go on your merrily little way when it was time to get back with Blondie I said upset". "No we would never they both exclaimed". "We needed a woman in our relationship and you hadn't passed your tests yet Chris said". I nodded my head getting more ticked off by the minute. And I think Trent knew that and intervened. "What Chris means is that we weren't sure if you were ready for us yet and we needed something to pass the time".

I held up my hands saying " you know what just take me to my apartment we'll talk tomorrow morning". Everything else going by as blur once they arrived at my building I got out of the car only for them to follow . "Where are you two going I asked not wanting them to come inside the building and see how retched it was". "Just because we're at odds doesn't mean were not gonna go to bed together Chris said while hugging me from behind and Trent hugging me from the front".

I sighed thinking down the rabbit whole we go as I took the keys out to unlock the door.

Okay you know the deal at least 5 votes and I don't even have to say anything about reads because people luv it. So hurry up I finished the nxt chapter.

Go check out my other book " A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for ones. ✌