Chapter 14

I awoke yet again with water pelting my body except this time it was warm.

"Kacey baby please wake up Chris said."

I took a breath of air but doing that hurt. I cried out blinking my eyes open.

"We have to get her to a hospital Trent said."

"Alright Chris said."

Once they picked me up I passed out from the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the hospital I was immediately seen. Had to have surgery turns out I had some internal bleeding ,a couple of broken ribs, and a broken leg. If they hadn't gotten me to the hospital I would've died.

I sighed thankful I had them in my life at least for now. When I woke up they demanded I tell them everything. They also told me Xavier and Ryan were on their way. I told them that it wasn't the end of the week and that is how I was sitting here eating yogurt and watching the hill billies of Beverly hills alone.

How do I get myself into these situations I thought.

A light knock on the door alerted me that my doctor had came.

"Well Mrs.Gravel you-"

"Umm sorry my last name is Gilgan I said."

"Oh im sorry ma'am, its just that the gentlemen who brought you here said you were their fiance he said looking at me."

"Oh sorry they- I giggled a bit to be honest I don't know why they said that I said."

"Thats alright he said with a wave his hand.Back to what I was saying though. As you know you had some internal bleeding, a couple of fractured ribs, and a broken leg he said stating everything. Now the internal bleeding it was a good thing they got you to the hospital when they did any longer and you would have died. Your recovery should take at least a month and -"

"A month oooooh no no no no doctor I have to goto work I said."

"I understand that but maybe you can get time off with pay , explain to your superiors what happened and I'm sure they'll understand, now back to what I was saying the doctor said."

And he went off to listing things I must and musnt do telling me that the hospital would do rehabilitation private instructors for my leg and other hings. But I was stuck on the fact I wouldnt be around the guys all day. And I know they'd love it,taking care of me and just oh my god I'm gonna have a mental break down I thought.

After the doctor had left a few minutes later another knock on my door sounded and Xavier and Ryan rushed in.

"Honey what happened Ryan asked immediately."

"Johnny I answered after that I explained in more detail on how he cornered me and as more and more stuff poured out my mouth Xavier's hands clenched harder his knuckles white as snow.

"You have to tell them Ryan said."

I shook my head at her demand.

"This involves them now honey they could be in danger at any moment she said."

I stared down at my lap like the lint balls on the hospitals blanket were the most interesting thing in life.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ....wait are you still taking your medicine she said."

"Ryan Xavier said."

"No this needs to be asked because she's being irrational as a matter of fact if I think they're play toys to her. You don't love them do you she said."