Her Secret

By tatyanacoleman17

I meet him, had sex with him, and got pregnant by him. But never saw him again. More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
THE END.....

Chapter 4

5.5K 154 19
By tatyanacoleman17

Happy birthday baeeeeee!!!!......Here's a update lovelys, in honor of August's day!
_____________________________

Mahagonys POV

Its been two weeks since I seen August, and my world has changed completely. I feel jittery and nervous, and anxious now. I haven't told Dj and I don't think I will.

I look at Angelica and see Augusts face all over her and I feel disappointed. Dj was worried too, but more worried excited. A few days ago he asked me was I pregnant, which was a stupid question, because we've always used condoms, if I wasn't on birth control at the time. I told him no, and he was relieved kinda, but at the same time disappointed. Its Saturday so I decided to fix breakfast. As I walked downstairs I saw Dj coming from the kitchen drinking out of the milk jug. I bit my lip because he was only in his boxers and he had an amazing body, but I didn't want his dirty mouth on our only supply of milk.

"DARREN REYNOLDS JR!

He jumped and milk spilt on him.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Why don't you use a cup?"
"This was quicker."

He said while grabbing a towel and wiping his face. I chuckled and walked over to him and placed my lips on his. I moaned slightly as he placed his hand on my ass gripping it. I pulled away and giggled.

"Well, good morning to you too!"

I laughed when he said that and kissed his lips.

"You deserve so much more for being and great mother and a future WIFE."

I grinned.

"Aww, thank you baby."

I kissed his lips and walked to the fridge. He came back in and looked through the cabinets.

"What are we doing today baby?"
"I would say we could go out, but my boss, called me in."
"Really Dj?!"
"Yes, I'm sorry, but I can't control what he wants me to do."
"Why can't you tell him your spending the day with your girlfriend and daughter!"
"Look babe, we need the extra money anyway."

I rolled my eyes. He stepped close to me and I pushed him away, instead he grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.

"No Darren, I'm not in the mood." "You sure?"
"Yes."
"I don't believe you."
"What's not to believe?"
"Angels not here, and you came down her kissing me like you were, I think you want something."

I smiled and he picked me up and pinned me against the fridge. He gripped my stomach and kissed my lips. Sex for us isn't the same as it used to be. When I finally did give myself to him after Angel, it was amazing, but now since it's three years in, and it's not so spicy anymore.

He slipped his boxers down. He shoved himself inside of me and I moaned, just to please him.
He grunted and began bouncing me up and down, I squeezed my arms around his neck and scratched his bare back.
He sped up his pace. He slid out of me and put me down. He bit his lip while slipping on his boxers and kissing my lips.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

I replied. He chuckled at my comment.

"I know you do. I'm about to shower."
"Okay."

I put my underwear&shorts back on and went to our bedroom. When I got there Dj was already in the shower so I just grabbed my clothes and started to walk to the downstairs shower, but his phone started going off. I walked over to it and it read: Jazimine ; "I brought your coffee today and left it on your desk bae."

I busted open the bathroom door and pulled back the shower curtain.

"Who the fuck is this Darren?!?!"
"Woah, chill out Mahagany! What are you talking about?"
"Don't play with me, you fuck me and then some bitch just texted your phone calling you bae!"

He looked at his phone.

"Baby, it's just Jazmine."
"Who is that?"
"The girl that works as a clerk, in the office."
"Why is she calling you bae then?!"
"We just play like that baby, calm down."
"Well I don't like that game!"
"Okay, I'll tell her to,stop calling me that, can you calm down?"
"Whatever Darren."

I started to turn but he grabbed my arm.

"Baby, I'm not cheating."
"How do I know that?"
"Because it's been eight damn years!"
"You cheated on me then."
"I was eighteen! I'm older now,I only want you."
"Okay, whatever."
"Mahagany-"

I cut him off.

"Your gonna be late for work, finish your shower."
"Don't brush me off like that Mahagany, that just pisses me off and you off and then we argue."
"Right now I don't even have the strength or the time to argue with you, I don't care what you do."
"What you trying to say?!"
"Nothing."

He stepped out of the shower and slipped on his boxers. I moved into our bedroom and started gathering my clothes to shower, but Dj stopped me.

"I swear Mahagany!"
"What!? You swear what?!"
"Tell what you meant by you don't care!"
"I don't care what you do! I'm tired of wondering are you being faithful! I don't want to deal with it anymore!"

He looked angry.

"So after eight years you wanna call it all off?"
"What's there to call off?! You haven't even proposed!"
"I told you I'd get you a fucking ring alright!"
"I just don't want a ring I want you to want to be with me forever and raise our daughter and have kids and be faithful!"
"Your the one that's pushing it on me to get married! I'm 22!"
"And? I'm 21! I've loved you for the last eight years of my life and you just can't see that."

I began to walk away but He grabbed my arm.

"Don't walk away from me girl!"
"Stop Darren your hurting me."

He squeezed tighter and I jerked away and pushed him and he retaliated. By slapping me across my face I could still feel the stinging shoot throw my face.

"See what you made me do!"

I stood on my feet slowly and began to walk to the bathroom silently as the tears rolled down my face.

"Mahagany you know I didn't mean to."

He said as I stepped in the bathroom. I took,out some cream and rubbed it on my bruised face. This wasn't the first time he hit me, nor the second. I have to get him mad enough, I have to get him so mad to where his only resort is hitting me to shut me up. He did it then, now, and he will probably get worse and do it forever, but I love him so much.

He stepped beside me and placed his lips on my cheek.

"I'll see you some time tonight. I love you."

He walked into the bedroom and I listened to him put on his clothes and talk to someone on the phone. Soon I heard the front door shut. I walked back into the room and looked at the window and saw him throw his things in his truck and sped down the road. I sighed and sat on the bed contemplating weather I should pack my stuff and Angels stuff and move out or should I stay and give him another chance. I didn't get to think much about it,because the door bell rang.

I slowly walked down stairs and asked who it was and it was a package. I opened the doors and my eyes widened.

"August!?"
"Mahagany!"
"You name my name? Why are you here? How did you get my address?"
"Um, okay. Yes I know your name, I'm here to bring you these flowers and saw sorry for bumping into you that night, and your friend Kayla told me."

I put that in the back of my head to remind myself the next time I see her I was going to slap the shit out of her.

"Can I come in?"
"Umm, yeah."

I stepped aside and he came in and smiled at our house.

"Nice crib."
"Thanks."
"You live alone?"
"No, I have a daugher and a boyfriend."
"Oh. How is old your daughter."
"Three."

He nodded and scrunched his nose up at my face.

"Are you okay?"
"Oh! I just fell, over one of my heals and landed on another heal."
"Oh."
"Look, I don't know if you remember me or not, or if you just came over to bring me flowers, but-"

He cut me off.

"Trust me I tried not to remember you but for the last three years since that night, I can't get you off my mind, I feel like there's something that attached us.

My heart started beating up, I wanted to tell him we have a daughter, but he probably would think I'm just trying to pin a baby on him.

"You remember us having sex three years ago?"
"Yeah, why'd you leave ."
"Because I was embarrassed and drunk, and we didn't know each other."
"We could have gotten to know each other."

Before I could reply in came Angelica and my mother.

"Sorry baby, but,they called me in at the hospital, I gotta go."
"Look mama, granny made me look pretty."

Her face was covered in makeup.

"Okay baby, go put your clothes away."

I kissed her cheek and then my mama looked at me.

"I didn't know you knew Francines son!"
"What, y'all know eachother?"
"I've been watching this boy grow up, me and his mama been working together at the hospital for years. He used to come over all the time when you two we're little, remember? He used to,sing his little heart out, I heard you got a record deal coming you way."

He nodded and smiled.

"You used to call him Auggie, baby remember?."

My eyes widened and so did his.

"Well it was nice seeing you, I'll see you later baby."

I waved her off and looked at August. We just stared at each other for awhile and then Angel came back down and she ran up to me and August looked at her.

"Mommy who's he?"

He chuckled.

"Umm, this is mommy's friend Mr.August."
"Hey my names Angelica, but mommy calls me angel, she said it was because I was a gift from God."
"Your mommy's a very intelligent lady."

He said while smiling.

"Mommy can I have a snack."
"Yeah, baby, go get it, me and Mr. August are going to talk."

I pulled upstairs and he yanked away from me and gave me and angry look.

"THATS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!"

He yelled and I covered his mouth.

"Be quiet she might hear us and yes, she's yours!"
"You've kept my daughter from me for three years!"
"I didn't know you! I didn't know weather you were a good or bad person, I ruined my life! I didn't want to ruin another one!"
"I'm not like that!"
"But I didn't know that!"

He started pacing the floor.

"So what now? Huh? I'm just supposed to leave knowing that you had my baby."
"Of course I want you to be in her life, but she dosent know you, she just thinks my boyfriend is her daddy."
"So you have my baby calling another man daddy!"
"Look August, you weren't here and I'm sorry I never told her about you, and visversea but, I didn't know how to get in touch with you and like I said, I didn't know you, I'm sorry."

I began to break down, it was all too much, from me first meeting him, and then Dj hitting me again and then August showing up and yelling at me. I sat on the floor and then I felt him pull me up on my feet and wrap around my waist and squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little freaked out that I have a kid. I said if I ever had a kid I would be in their lives and not be a dead beat like my father."
"I was so scared August I didn't know if you even knew me, I was so scared. I wanted to get an abortion."

He squeezed me tighter.

"I'm glad you kept her, she's so beautiful."
"Yeah, we made a beautiful baby."

He chuckled, he squeezed me tight and I pulled away and looked at him.

"I think we should check on OUR daughter."
"Yeah, how we gone do that?"
"I don't know, I think we should go talk to her."

He nodded and we walked downstairs and saw Angel propped up on the couch with a bunch of snacks around her, watching tv. I chuckled.

"I told you to get one munchkin, not all of them!"
"I couldn't choose."

I laughed and looked at her.

"Baby, me and Mr.August have to talk to you about something."

We both walked over to her and she climbed in my lap and August sat beside me.

"Remember when I told you, you had more family somewhere."
"Yeah, where are they?"
I pointed at August.
"He's my family."

He smiled.

"I'm actually your daddy.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 15.1K 31
HE STOLE ME FROM HELL.
10 1 1
the story how i fell in love with a succubus and got her pregnant.
194K 3.5K 21
I can't do this anymore...I'm lonely...he's never here Just when I get the gut to leave him, I find out I'm pregnant. One we have been trying for sin...
49.7K 1.1K 30
Have you ever slept with the enemy? Ever been pregnant with their baby?