The Gears of Time

By xxLIGHTandDARKxx

what happens when gears take over? Would you survive? Go on a trip with five girls and expirince their though... More

Charachter descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

The Gears of Time

138 1 0
By xxLIGHTandDARKxx

This is my story of a time of machines,and a thing people in the simple age called Steampunk. Its gears and mechanics. This story is about the gears that rule the world and hold the key to Time itself.

My name is Kathleen, and i want the world to be run by humans, the Time itself has begun to slow, and I want to save it. The journey begins at my cottage in the woods. It seems cliche, but its not, everyone in my clan lives here. My journey begins with the first step. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
98.1K 4.6K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...