A Nochelle Story

By mlindsays

I really like Noah. I have known him for years, but he doesn't like me. He likes Abi. Abi is my friend, but I... More

I am Richelle
Auditions
Dark Thoughts
Richelle and Emily
A-Troupe?
The Duet
Heartbreak
Elite
Auditions... Agian
A Love Song
A Long Overdue Update :(

The Kiss

1.6K 30 9
By mlindsays

So Noah and I went to the music room. Once we were there, he grabbed my arm. I turned to him quickly.

"What?" I said.

"Is everything ok? Like, between us?"

"Yeah everything's fine!" Everything's great!"

"Really?" He asked "Cause you haven't been acting like it lately."

"Noah, it's fine." I said. "And I don't want to talk about it anyway." I snapped.

Noah seemed hurt. We started the choreography in silence. It was awful. Neither of us knew what to do. We just didn't have the chemistry anymore.

"Noah..." I said after a while, breathless. "I-I don't think this duet is going to work."

"What do you mean? This duet has to work! It's our only chance to get a duet at regionals!"

"We just don't have the chemistry anymore. We don't work together as well as we used to. We're not in J-troupe anymore."

Noah looked side to side. He looked nervous, yet concentrated. I gave him a confused look. Then, out of nowhere, he pulled me in, and kissed me. My heart raced. I counted the seconds. 1...2...3... Oh, how could something wrong feel so right? Finally, he pulled away. I was blushing like crazy. I was speechless. I just stood their staring at him, probably looking like an idiot. He grinned at me then ran out of the room.

I sat down, trying to register what had just happened. Then all of the sudden, Abi stormed out from behind the door. She looked furious. I backed up. She stood above me.

"I saw that little kiss of yours." She hissed

I was shocked. How did she see it?

"Abi-" I said, still surprised. "I didn't even know you liked Noah!"

"Oh, don't act so clueless! She snapped. "I was a coming in here in the first place to talk to him! Of course I like Noah!"

"Then why haven't you asked him out?"

"Because I'm too nerv- you know what? It none of your business anyway!" She said

"Abi I swear it wasn't me! Noah pulled me in. I was resisting my feelings for him because of you! I thought you where my friend. I didn't want to hurt you." I said pitifully.

"Well that didn't work out so well did it?" She asked.

I looked down at my feet. Too embarrassed, shocked, and hurt to say anything.

"Look, she said, "you better stay away from Noah or else I can promise you you'll never be performing that duet at regionals."

She furiously walked out of the room. Oh, I thought to myself, what have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
639K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
136K 29K 45
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
2.4M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...