Remembering Summer [COMPLETED]

Af ElTheBookWorm

I don't know what to do without you Summer. You were the better half of me, and now that you're gone, I'm so... Mere

Intro - Author's Note
A Month
Happy Birthday To Me
New Year, No Summer
Mellow Yellow
Summer Bods
What a Coincidence
Laughter is the Best Medicine
The Sun, the Moon and the Stars
On the Road
The City that Never Sleeps
Its Been a Long Day

The End

46 7 8
Af ElTheBookWorm

Well, we've reached the end. It's been a pretty crazy ride, and there is one person I'd like to thank before you turn the final page and say goodbye.

@melovecandy for always managing to vote and leave sweet comments. She legit was the only interactive reader from the beginning. Thanks love! :*

I'd also like to take the time to thank God and all he's done for me. Enabling me to write this story, inspiring me and blessing me with wonderful people to surround myself with.

See you next time, peeps!

-El

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...