Accidentally Loving Mr. Step...

By OralKel

[BOOK #2 of MISTER SERIES] Mickey 'Mike' Hollister has been finding his The One by dating lots of g... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Clean
Chapter 2: Secretly Awkward
Chapter 3: Rip The Start
Chapter 4: Take A Hint
Chapter 5: The Gifted
Chapter 6: Message In A Bottle, Entry #8
Chapter 7: Don't Mind
Chapter 8: Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin
Chapter 9: Theme Park
Chapter 10: Fluffy Unicorn
Chapter 11: Bang Bang
Announcement #1
Chapter 12: Ice Cream Love
Chapter 13: Ice Cream... Love?
Chapter 14: This Time, I'm Telling You, I'm Telling You
Chapter 15: Let's Live
Chapter 16: Everything's Okay
Chapter 17: Changing Path?
Chapter 18: Birthday
Chapter 19: Disoriented
Chapter 20: Dealing With The Past
Chapter 21: Boom Clap, The Sound Of My Heart
Chapter 23: Our Hearts In Pain
Chapter 24: Ghost
Chapter 25: Trauma
Chapter 26: Empty
Chapter 27: Dying Inside
Chapter 28: Letters
Chapter 29: Stay With Me
Announcement #2
Chapter 30: Timebomb
Chapter 31: The Inevitable
Chapter 32: Forget Forever, Remember Everyday
Chapter 33: The End
Author's Note
Announcement: New Series!

Chapter 22: Wreck

33.5K 1.3K 210
By OralKel

Chapter 22
Eros Dylan Donovan
Wreck

Mike hasn't been home since the incident happened. It was like a huge typhoon stuck us and everybody got wrecked. Mike, I assume, couldn't hold it, so that's why he ran away. I mean, everything has been going down hill and we can't figure out what's happening. Mel. Tiffany. Brad. Mike. They are like a huge dilemma to me. After he left, Brad cried because Mel and Tiffany were fighting. Obviously, they have known each other since God knows when. Apparently, Mel was the one who gave my number to Tiffany. It's still a mystery on how Tiffany was able to get it from here. How did they even meet? Why do they know each other?
A text message pops up on my phone's screen and I open it, only to see Geraldin's message:

'We have found some of the members of TPG. Since you did a lot of work about this, I'll give you a credit. if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have gotten any progressed so have a mini fun with us'

But I am not in the mood to deal with Geraldin or the other policemen. And I sure am don't want to be a goddamn cop for awhile. I just did my work, what I was supposed to do, but that doesn't mean they have to celebrate it. We all have a fucking same job. So here I am, waiting for Mike to come back home, to be in my arms again. Tiffany and Mel have gone out of the house because I forced them to leave.
There's a heavy guilt eating up my whole body and I keep moving uncomfortably. Brad is fast asleep, too exhausted because of what happened earlier. I just stay at the living room.

Hours have gone by quickly and I just realize that it's now 2:32 in the morning. I still have work later, but I don't feel like going to work. Even if I go to work, the alertness wouldn't be there, I wouldn't focus. Standing up and sighing, losing hope that Mike would come home, I take slow, yet it seems like the ground is shaking, steps heavily. My face hangs low as my heart sinks deeper into the depth of pain. As I enter my room, I eye the whole room. I miss Mike. I miss him so much I'd be crazy. Then as I take a seat on the edge of the king-sized bed, a door slams open and I snap my eyes open and quickly run to his, Mike's, room. I find him taking off his t-shirt carelessly. Good God. He is so sexy.

Mike gives me a second glance and lets out a scared yelp as he realizes someone's watching him, which makes me chuckle. Lowly. He shots me a glare and I take a step forward, which makes him take a step backward. Until I corner him. Until his back hits the wall.

Running the back of my hand slowly over his cheek, he shivers from the contact of our skin and I smile.

"I miss you," I whisper as I lean down and capture his lips. The ecstasy and joy fill my heart again as our lips move in sync. The world around us becomes a blurry image, slowly fading as we continue to kiss. Then the kiss grows heavy, and suddenly, my body is on fire, his body is on fire, the room's temperature becomes hotter as I take off my shirt.

He runs his hands all over my body, and it's making my brain go haywire. His hands are warm and soft and every time his fingers graze my nipples, I would arch my back and moan loudly than I intend to. He's making me crazy by his simple touch.

"Bed now," I say dazedly as my heart pumps rapidly against my rib-cage. This thing is mind-blowing. I haven't expected this. Several months ago, I was a completely different person who had a one kid named Brad Cole Donovan. But my life right now, what I'm doing right now, it's like I was reborn.

Mike obliges to my request, and soon, he's now on the bed, teasing me by biting his lower lip seductively and I can feel my undies tighten as I watch him watch me with his eyes dilating, lust evident in it. I push him down rather harshly on the bed, that only makes him groan in what I assume pleasure. I put my hands on either side of his face and lean down and kiss him hungrily on the lips, his hands fumbling with my sweatpants as he takes it off. I oblige. I take it off and take off his pants and now, we're both in our undies.

Now, I can see him hard and erect and he looks like he's ready to burst his load. I see it twitch and that's all it takes for me to grab the hem of his undies and yank it down, now, his hard mémbér springs free, standing with all its glry in front of me and I have the urge to suck it. My mouth literally waters at the sight of Mike's manhood. So I do what I want to do, take him in my mouth and suck him deeper.

The feeling of Mike's manhood inside my mouth is very unfamiliar for me. The taste of his manhood is a little bit salty but at the same time, so sweet. His manhood has a velvety skin and I swirl my tongue around the head, which makes him groan loudly and breathes my name, which urges me to suck him deeper until I have him deep in my throat. I nearly gag but I force myself not to. I'm enjoying this as much as he is.

Despite being new to this field, I suck him with all my might and he lets out a moan as his manhood hits the back of my throat. He murmurs things I can't comprehend, and that only means one thing, that he's about to explode. So I take him off of my mouth and grab his balls to prevent his load from bursting. He whimpers in annoyance, like he's about to cry, but I give him a peck on the lips. I take off my undies and my manhood springs free and I crawl over Mike, and now, he's face is facing my manhood. Mike takes it inside his mouth hesitantly, and when I feel his warm mouth envelopes my manhood, I nearly côme but I prevent myself not to. It would ruin the mood. Mike grabs my hips and bobs his head up and down and I am moaning loud enough, like a wild beast.

This. This is fucking heaven. I nearly cry in ecstasy as he takes me deep and the head of my manhood hits the back of his throat. He plays with the head by swirling his tounge around the head and licking it. I pull out of his mouth only to kiss him.

We don't have a lube, so s spit would do the trick. So I spit on my hands and slick my manhood. I'm ready to do this with Mike. So ready. I've been wanting to do this ever since we got together. When did we get together? When did we start a relationship?

I crawl down and flip him on his chest, and now, his ass is facing my mouth. I grope his butt cheeks and slightly part it only to reveal a slightly haired puckered, virgin hole. I lick my lower lip in anticipation as I lean down and lick his entrance. Mike yelps but I quickly grab his hips and put him on place. Everything will be a first. And it will happen with Mike. This is Mike's first time, too, so I intend on making this sweet and unforgettable. I slid my tongue inside his puckered hole and he arches his back, making his ass go higher. So I keep playing his entrance with my slimy tongue, making Mike beg for more. God, even his asshole tastes so goddamn good. Then as expected, he looks at me with lustful eyes and I grit my teeth, trying to calm myself, preventing the beast from coming out, but when I open my eyes, Mike is licking his lower lip slowly and seductively. And by that simple action, I growl and finally, the beast has been free. So I harshly grab Mike's left leg and turn it to the right, so his legs are crossed and his butt hole is showing, his body is slightly twisted. He is on his back but his butt is facing me. I position myself and look up at Mike, only to see he has a shit scared expression plastered all over his face. I contemplate whether I should or should not continue this, but the lust is too strong. This is Mike's fault. So without any lubricant or lube, just a spit around my manhood, I push inside him and he howls painfully and I lean down to cover his lips with mine, so his groans and heavy pants are muffled. A tear slip downs onto his right cheek and I brush it away. Call me whatever you want but I want to see him cry just because how big I am, and being inside him. By the way, it's 10 inch, I want to say, but shut my lips. Now is not is not the time to be cocky and arrogant.

"Mmmffmf," Mike hums against my mouth, tears slipping down his cheeks. "So mmffm, big..."

"God, you're so fucking tight, Mike." I breath out seductively against his lips. Even my voice is wavering from the pleasure I'm feeling. Fuck girls, Mjke is better to have. I rest inside him for a full minute and that's when I start to move in and out of him, pistoning him with my 10 inch manhood. He cries in ecstasy and he throws his hands around me.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, Mike. So tight. Ah!" I chant as I keep thrusting in and out of Mike, whose face is contorted with pain and pleasure expression.

"Nah... ah, Eros, shit!" Mike shouts as I hit his prostate over and over again. "So.... fuck, so fucking big. God, Ero - ah! Go faster and harder and deeper inside me. Please!" Mike begs me and I oblige.
My thrust fastens, the bed is creaking as I continue to pound Mike with all my might. The room is filled with noisy sex sounds; the creak of the bed as we fuck, the pants and curses as I fuck him mercilessly, Mike throwing dirry words at me. Oh fuck, it's so hot to be in this scene. My visions begin to blur as I near my climax so I hold Mike's manhood and jerk it fast. He arches his back and writhes as he shakes his left and right, his lips slightly parted so I kiss him fiercely and passionately as I fuck him deep and hard.
"I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Ah!" I shout as I thrust hard enough to spill my seed inside him. At the same time, Mike shoots his essence all over bodies, which are covered in sweats. I fall on top of him, breathing hardly and trying to catch air as I inhale and exhale.

I look up at him to see him crying. I brush the tears away and kiss him on the lips softly. I cry, too. And that's when I realize one thing.

I'm completely in love with Mickey 'Mike' Hollister.

But I can't. Because we're both men.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.3K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
1M 42.4K 48
[BOOK #3 OF MISTER SERIES] With the goal of making his company the world's best company in the whole wide world, Josh Heid Thompson always st...
44K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...
44.5K 1.6K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...