Return [ BOOK ONE ]

By nectophiliac

Blair Gilbert always has been the complete opposite to her twin sister, Elena. Elena was more into reading, a... More

0: Disclaimer
1: Back In Mystic Falls
2: Happily Together
3: Technically
4: Sister Wives
5: Dinner Party
6: Second Love
7: Dances
8: Cellar
9: We're Not Human
10: Returning The Favor
11: Cougar Bites
12: Dead Druggies
13: Transition
14: Vampire Blood
15: Halloween
16: Infection
17: Nearest Organ
18: Thank You
19: Kiss
20: Broken Window
21: Wonderful News
22: Uncle John
23: Miss Mystic
24: I Prefer No Pants
25: Saved By The Ex
26: Meeting Mommy
27: Secrets
28: Locked In
29: Car Crash
sequel

30: Erased

71.5K 1.6K 850
By nectophiliac

- Check out the AN at the end, it's gonna be semi long. This chapter itself is longer than usual.. hope ya guys like it. :))

thirty [ final chapter of this story ]

"Come on, T. Wake up, wake up, please." I whispered to myself as i hovered over the two paramedics that were working on Tyler. One of the paramedics opened Tyler's eye, checking his pupil, but the both of them pumped back when they noticed Tyler's eye was glowing yellow. "Great, great." I whispered to myself again, "Vampires, Witches, and now whatever the hell Ty is.. Great."

Just as the paramedics leaned back in towards Tyler, he shot up. "What happened?" Tyler asked, using the paramedic as support to sit up.

"Oh, thank god." I muttered to myself, kneeling down to hug Tyler. "I thought you died."

"What, and leave you to fend for yourself in the world? I'd never." He smiled into my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "But, seriously? What happened?"

"Caroline!" Matt yelled, everyone watching as she collided with the cement.

"I'll explain later." I nodded, eyeing the paramedics as they lifted Caroline onto the gurney, and pushing her into he ambulance. "You good?" Tyler nodded, the two of us separating. "Okay. I'm going to ride with Caroline, i'll call you later. Love you." I kissed his cheek, and smiled slightly before skipping to the ambulance.

"Ma'am you haven't been checked out yet!" One of the paramedics, who were working with Tyler, yelled as i climbed into the back of the ambulance, yelled.

"I'll get checked out at the hospital!" I yelled back, sitting beside the paramedic.

-

Once we got to the hospital, the medics pushed Caroline's gurney straight to the nearest operation room after they figured out that she was bleeding eternally. I called Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie, but none of them were answering.

"Hey, E. Just so you know, while you were partying it up, i got in a car accident. It was me, Tyler, Caroline and Matt. T and Matt are fine, Caroline is bleeding eternally, she's currently going into surgery, and i don't know how I'm doing yet. But, I'd thought id let you know, i was hoping to tell you with you on the other line listening, but you didn't answer, so." I huffed, watching as a nurse approached me.

"Your bleeding, miss. Have you been seen yet?" She asked quietly, noticing i was on the phone.

I shook my head, not knowing of where the blood was coming from. "One sec," I smiled at the nurse, "Well, I'm bleeding from somewhere, so i need to get checked out. I guess i'll call you later." I hung the phone up and shoved it into my pocket. "Shall we?"

The nurse smiled sweetly and lead me to an exam room. "May i ask what happened you?"

I jumped onto the exam table, and allowed the nurse to look at my face. "I was in a car accident. I rode in the ambulance with a err... friend before i had the chance to get checked out. I don't think i was bleeding before i got here."

The nurse only nodded as she got close to my face. "You'll definitely need stitches in your forehead, and you'll need to have your nose checked out by Dr. Loris before you go. Today is actually my first day, so i cant do stitches on my own yet, so I'm going to find a doctor and i'll be right back."

I nodded, then pulled my phone back out and called Elena again. "I just remembered that Mayor Lockwood told me that he was going to find you guys, and tell you all to head back to his house. So, if you all are at his house, I'm sorry for yelling about that. I'm still upset about none of you answering your phones though. I understand Damon not answering because hes probably getting wasted already. I also understand why Stefan isn't answering, because we still aren't 100% good yet, but you and Bonnie? You two almost always answer, so there's no excuse here. Just, call me, please."

I shoved my phone back into my pocket as the nurse and a doctor walked in. The nurse, who was named Riley, stitched up my forehead quickly, and then Dr. Loris checked my nose. He explained that my Nasal Bone was fractured, but would more than likely heal within a few weeks on its own. He also stated that my black eye was caused when i hit my nose on the dashboard.

-

"Well, that should be all. We will give you some pain meds, take one in the morning and one at night for the next two weeks. If your headache increases at all, or you swell anymore, come back here and we will figure it out if it comes to that." Dr. Loris smiled as he threw his gloves into the garbage. "Riley will get you the meds and then your free to go."

"Thank you." I smiled, as i walked to the mirror that was in the corner of the exam room. I had bruising around the bridge of my nose, around my left eye, and at the top of my forehead. Riley had left the room as i checked my phone. Six unread texts. Eighteen missed calls.

Unread Message ; Elena Gilbert - 9:03 pm

Are you okay?? We are on our way to the hospital now. txt me back please!!

Unread Message ; Damon Salvatore - 9:12 pm

sorry i wasn't answering, i was stuck in one hell of a situation. ha ha... ill explain when we get there.

Unread Message ; Elena Gilbert - 9:16 pm

B, please at least txt me back saying you didn't pass out from blood loss or something. I'd like to know your still alive!

Unread Message ; BonBon - 9:20 pm

im not sure if E is overreacting or not but she's making me text you in hopes your not texting her back bc your mad at her? text one of us pls.

Unread Message ; Stefan Salvatore - 9:27 pm

Just wanted to let you know that i was coming later than everyone else and Elena wanted me to text you.. Please tell me your alright, i don't need another freak out wondering if your okay again. We both remember how everything went downhill last time you were in the hospital...

Unread Message ; Elena Gilbert - 9:36 pm

Were at the hospital. a doctor told us that you were being examined.. Damon, Bonnie, and I are in the hall waiting for you.. come out when you can.

I opened a new text.

New Message to ; Stefan Salvatore - 9:41 pm

I'm wasn't sure if you were at the hospital yet, but I'm just letting you know that I'm alive, minor issues. Fractured nasal bone, minor concussion. You dont need to worry, i should live. No need to repeat last time..

"Here's the meds, Blair." Riley came back into the room handing the small bottle to me. "Like Dr. Loris said, come back if your headaches are ever unbearable."

"Thank you." I smiled, nodding at her once before making my way out to the hallway.

"Stefan just texted, he said Blair texted him saying she was fine." I heard Elena say as i walked closer to then.

"That's good." Bonnie sighed, relieved. "Why'd she text Stefan back, though? We all texted her."

"I don't know." Elena shrugged. Damon shook his head, a small smirk on his face.

"The party, has arrived." I bowed as i finally got up to the three.

"Wow, you look horrible." Damon gasped, "Good thing you don't look like this all the time, i would have never even thought about kissing you."

"Shut up." I hit his arm, laughing lightly.

"How are you?" Elena asked, looking at my face closely.

"Fine. It doesn't really hurt right now. I should be back to normal in the next few weeks." I smiled, "We should go hangout in the waiting room until we hear about Caroline."

Nobody said anything as we walked to the waiting room.

-

After an hour or so of sitting, Stefan showed up, and joined the silence. Then three hours later, Sheriff Forbes came up to us. "Caroline just came out of surgery. The surgeons did a good job. You guys should be able to see her in a half hour, the doctors just want to make sure that she doesn't start bleeding again.. I uh, just wanted to let you guys know that, and i wanted to thank you all for hanging around for Caroline.. I really appreciate it.."

"No problem, Sheriff." Elena stated, all of us smiling.

"I'm going to go home, shower, get different clothes, and i'll be back in a few hours." The sheriff smiled small before leaving the hospital.

"I want you to go and give Caroline blood." I turned to Damon and whispered.

"What?" Damon squinted.

"No." Elena shook her head. "Something always goes wrong when someone gets blood."

"Yeah, well, i was the only one who seen how much pain Caroline was in when we were in the ambulance. And Liz's face was not the face of a mother who just found out her daughter was going to be fine, okay? Caroline is probably still bleeding, and i think one of the two vampires here should give her blood." I stated, "If there is a chance that Caroline could die, and we can stop it, why not take it?"

"Do it." Bonnie nodded.

"I will." Damon said, standing. "You're all coming with me, though."

Although Elena wasn't happy about it, she followed Damon and Bonnie to Caroline's room.

"Hey," Stefan grabbed my arm lightly, stopping me from going into the room. "I just want to say I'm glad your okay. I know that we aren't friends or anything right now, but i don't know how I'd be if something worse happened to you."

"Yeah," i smiled small. "Thanks."

"Can we talk? Like, go sit somewhere and have another conversation, just you and me?" Stefan whispered, his hand still loosely holding onto my wrist.

"I think we've talked enough lately, Stef." I sighed, looking at the ground before looking back at him.

"Then let me ask one more question, on the topic of Damon and you, then we will be done completely. I promise." Stefan asked quietly.

"Okay."

"Why haven't you slept with him?" He asked awkwardly, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Because i still love you," I huffed, whispering, "As much as i wish i was, I'm not the type of girl who tells one guy she loves him, and sleeps with another guy to try and get over the last one. I wish i was, because i really would love to sleep with Damon. I just know that if i did sleep with him, no matter how great, I'd hate myself."

"Well, im sorry that our love has put such a damper on your life. I wish that we never met, never fell in love, so that you could happily sleep with Damon without hating yourself." Stefan sighed, kissing my cheek quickly. "I'm sorry. That's the last time we talk about this."

Damon, Bonnie, and Elena came back out of Caroline's room. Damon, who obviously heard the conversation, glared at Stefan. "It's done."

"Thank you." I smiled small. I looked at the ground again, thinking, ...I wish that  we never met... "I could.."

"What?" Elena asked, looking at me, confused.

"I uh, i need to steal Damon for a bit." I smiled again, grabbing Damon's arm and pulling him away from the others. After i thought we went far enough for Stefan to not hear us, i sat Damon on a bed in the vacant room we were in, and turned the water on, just in case.

"What's going on here?" Damon squinted at me, with an amused smirk on his face, as i sat next to him on the bed. I took off the vervain bracelet that Elena had given me a few weeks back, and put it on the table beside me.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but..." I took a deep breath, making sure i knew what i was doing. "I want you to compel Stefan out of my life - not completely of course, just make me forget i knew him before Elena introduced me to him. Make me forget i love him.. I just want me to know him as Elena's boyfriend."

"Blair.." Damon's smirk left his face. "Are you sure about this? Loving someone makes a person who they are. If i made you forget your first love, your going to forever have a emptiness in you that will never be filled again. You wont be you anymore, we wont know how you would turn out."

"I want to be with you, Damon. I can't be with you when i love your brother." I huffed.

"How do you know that you will still want to be with me after i take Stefan out of your mind?"

"I don't.. I just, - please." I frowned at him. "Do it, please."

"Are you sure? I need to know that this is really what you want." Damon shook his head.

"It is. I want this, and i need this.. I need you to make me forget i ever loved, or knew Stefan."

Damon sighed, "Okay."

//

AN ; This an is going to be long, but i do hope you read the whole thing. :)

first things first ; this is the last chapter of this fanfic. I'm not 100% positive that i will have a sequel, but i am leaning towards it. If i do end up writing a sequel, you guys will know about it.

Secondly, thank you all so freaking much for 50k+, its freaking insane. I honestly love you all so much. It means the world to me that you guys like the story so much.

please vote and comment! ilyasm xxxxxxx Ashelina. <3333

STARTED :
February 26th, 2015
COMPLETED :
August 26th, 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 8.9K 197
Who could ever leave me Darlin... But who could stay? What if the Ark already had a friend on the ground and what if she happened to be just as power...
107K 3.1K 23
Levi + Reader: You and your friends were just a normal group of teens just sat in your home watching and rewatching Attack On Titan episodes. However...
2.4M 51.7K 78
What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical and mental torment he has put her and her...
34.6K 832 45
'Ava ached for his touch. She wondered if he kissed the same, touched the same, fucked the same.' Andres De Fonollosa, the man that truly held Ava's...