Blossoms in the wind(CielXRea...

Oleh OtakuFox13

(CielXReader) My first story and first xreader...I hope you enjoy it. You are the Queen's loyal Fox and ever... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Extra: Zachary Noles The (y/l/n)'s Butler
Extra: Zachary Noles The (y/l/n)'s Butler(pt.2)
Extra: Zachary Noles The (y/l/n)'s Butler (pt.3)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest!Contest!Contest!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

5.3K 191 41
Oleh OtakuFox13

Your P.o.V
As we walked through the streets of London, Ciel and I stayed close to each other with Zachary and Sebastian trailing behind. "So...umm...who or where should we investigate first?" I asked him while looking at the ground. All of a sudden I felt a hand intertwine with mine I looked down to see Ciel had slid his hand into mine. "(Y/n) I would appreciate it if you looked at me when you speak."he said pulling me closer to him.
Ciel's P.o.V
Why was I acting like this I don't know,but I seemed to have this urge to keep (y/n) close to me. I wanted her to look at me when she spoke so I could see her beautiful face and stunning
(e/c) eyes. "Oh alright."she responded to my demand looking at me. You're so gorgeous the way your loose (h/c) locks frame your astonishingly gorgeous face,and your adorable nose- I was then snapped out if my thoughts by (y/n).
Your P.o.V
I was looking at all the different shops until I felt a cold gaze on me then I turned to see Ciel starring at me. "Umm Ciel?"I blushed"Ciel?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he then shook his head. "Yes?"he said averting his gaze this time. "You were starring at me,care to explain why?"I said plainly. "Oh it's nothing,"he started,"Just the fact that your astonishingly gorgeous."he said looking at me blushing. He then put his other hand over his mouth realizing what he said. I blushed and my face was full on red. Is h-he for real?
________________________
Ok so I'm sorry this one was delayed and sorry it's short I'll try to make the next one longer. See ya broettes,
Sparrow(Olivia)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
14.5K 286 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
13.2K 393 15
Ciel has never wished to get to attached to others for he believes there's no hope in him ever recovering his happiness that was taken away from him...