Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

8.

2.9K 119 7
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

8. You Look Like You Just Crawled Out Of Hell

It's 3 a.m. and for the second night in a row, I lay awake, staring at the ceiling. I'm too freaked out about the bottle. Where'd it come from? Who's blood is it? Who the hell is sending me this stuff? I get more and more paranoid everyday, if that's the beginning of the bad gifts, than what's next.

I want answers, I need answers and I know Carter has them. This is all getting out of hand, and i will not stop until I get my answers, and I'm going to start right now. 

I pick up my phone, starting a new text message to Carter. I take a deep breath and begin typing.

To Carter:

    Come to my house? I need you ;)

I contemplated adding the wink at the end, but even though I don't know much about Carter, I know he won't turn me down if he thinks he's getting sex.

From Carter:

    Okay, I need your address Babe.

To Carter:

    1546 Memphis Ln. Come through my balcony window.

From Carter:

    Be there soon.

I lay back on my bed, waiting patiently for Carter to come through my window. My palms begin to sweat, as time drags on, my body jumping slightly upon hearing my window open. 

"Whoa" He says, falling in "You look like you just crawled out of hell" He chuckles.

"Ha-fucking-ha you're so funny" I snort.

"So, explain to me why you want me to come over at 3 o'clock in the morning" He plops down next to me on my bed.

"Well..." I trail off.

"Don't tell me you want answers to all your fucking question" He rolls his eyes "I told you I don't know anything!" 

"And I told you that I don't believe you" I match his angered tone.

"Fucking hell Brogan, I don't have time for this" He says going to stand up, but I push him back down, climbing onto his lap.

Time for Plan B.

"What're you doing?" He asks, gulping loudly "Brogan I'm seri-"

"Shh" I push my fingers to his lips, only to replace it with mine. He seems shocked by my actions, but truthfully I am too. Not so surprisingly, he doesn't push me away, and instead kisses me back, gripping my waist and pulling me closer. He slips his tongue into my mouth, catching me by surprise. 

I roll my hips into his, and he sighs into my mouth, which I take as encouragement, and do it again. I smirk as he moans into my mouth.

"Fuck Brogan" He moans "Shit, Brog, no" He throws his head back, my lips attaching to his neck, sucking on the soft skin "Brogan, stop!" He pushes me off, running his hands through his hair. I smirk, seeing the dark purple mark on his neck, feeling extremely satisfied knowing that no girl gets to mark him. He sighs, climbing back out of my window, leaving me alone in my room.

That didn't exactly go how I planned it, I had expected answers, but I guess the torture he'll go through for having a hickey will bring me enough satisfaction, to hold me over for a couple days. 

I couldn't help but enjoy that side of myself, which is bad because I barely know Carter, but the way his lips moved with mine, and the glorious sounds of his moans brought me euphoria, and it's barely any contact between us. I've never felt like that, I've only had one other boyfriend, we dated for 7 months, and due to peer pressure from his friends, I gave him my virginity, but it didn't end well, he left me for my neighbor Marcie, and I cried for days. But in reality, it wasn't worth it.

//

"Good morning Hoe, did you see the huge purple flower, on the neck of your gorgeous bad boy?" Mark runs up to me as I get out of my car. 

"No, I haven't I just got here" I chuckle, and we walk towards the doors. I look to my left, seeing Carter leaning against the wall, a scowl on his face as girls ask him about his hickey.

I wink at him, and he clenches his jaw. I walk into school, my phone buzzing in my pocket.

From Carter:

    2 can play at this game Baby.

To Carter:

    I'm so scared.

I chuckle putting my phone into my pocket, ignoring the message he sent after my reply. 

"I'll see you at lunch" Mark waves.

"Bye" I walk up to my locker, grabbing my stuff and walking to History class. I sit down, frowning since Oliver isn't in school today. I follow along with the lesson, mentally cheering when class is over.

I walk to math class, taking my seat, and pulling out a pencil for the test we have today. When Mr. Tate hands out the test, I look at it as if it's in a different language. I frown, running my hands through my hair in frustration. 

"Fuck" I curse, standing up, and grabbing the bathroom pass, and running out of the room. I run into someone, my body bouncing off of them, my body falling to the ground.

"Get up Brogan" Carter sighs, holding out a hand for me.

"Wow, you're grumpy" I grab his hand, brushing off my clothes when I get to my feet.

"Yeah well it's kind of hard when everyone keeps asking about my hickey" He rolls his eyes.

"Hmm, never had that problem" 

"Not yet" He smirks, pushing me into a wall. He kisses from my jaw to the base of my neck, where he sucks on the skin. I sigh in pleasure, my hands tugging on his hair.

"I-I ha-have to get back t-to math" I stutter .

"We both know you hate math" He chuckles, reattaching his lips to my collarbone. 

"Wow" I moan "You're g-good at th-this" I throw my head back, wincing as my head bangs against the wall, and when his teeth sink into my collarbone. 

"Thanks" He smirks "It works on you" He winks, poking the mark "Leave your window unlocked yeah?" 

"Uh huh" I nod.

"I'll see you around Princess" 

I watch as he walks away, still breathless, I walk back to math class, sitting down in my seat and circling random answers on the test. The bell rings and I run out of the room and to the cafeteria, sitting across from Mark.

"Whoa! Where did that come from?" He points to my hickey.

I open my mouth to reply, but Ella plops down, and I shut, giving Mark and 'I'll tell you later' look.

"That test was so easy" Ella chuckles "How do you think you did Brogan?" She asks, a smirk on her face.

"El stop" Mark grabs her arm.

"Aw, not good huh?" She laughs.

"Ella!" 

"What? It's not my fault she's an idi-"

"Eleanor Marie!" Mark yells, and she stops talking. I stand up, and run out of the cafeteria, ignoring Mark calling for me.

I sit in the hallway outside the cafeteria, with my head in my hands. An arm is placed around my shoulder, and I lean into the touch thinking it's Mark, but when my head hits a muscular shoulder, I look up seeing Carter.

"Hi" He smiles "You looked upset, so I wanted to make sure you were okay. What happened?"

"Ella was making fun of me, for being bad at math" I frown "It's stupid"

"It's not stupid, you are" He chuckles, and I scoff, beginning to stand up, but he stops me "That's not what I meant, I mean that of she's going to be like that, then it's stupid of you to still be around her" 

"I know, but we've been friends for like 6 years" 

"Babe, if she's going to be like that, she's not worth it" He kisses my temple, standing up and walking away.

:::

Hi!

Carter's being a sweetie :))))))))

I hope you liked this chapter!

Btw, I'm going to be starting school on Monday so updates will be less frequent.

I started this new medication, and on of the side effects in increased appetite :( I eat enough already lol.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 47 14
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.
37.6K 918 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
35.4K 768 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...
1.5K 66 19
Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger... - 🍒