Kizuna [ KHR Fanfiction ]

By AizawaMio

The day when a twin of Miyoshi and Tsunayoshi being born, was a day which everyone on Vongola famiglia waited... More

1 : The Awaiting Birth
2 : The Twin's progress
3 : School
4 : Kidnapped
5 : Gesso Famiglia
Their Plans
New Friend
The Returning of The Dead Man
Who is Byakuran?
Spanner's Help
Gola Mosca
Twin's Bond
Saving Tsuna
"We got you back Tsunayoshi-kun "
"Let the game begin "
Resolve
Special Chapter

Kizuna

2.8K 108 21
By AizawaMio

With Miyoshi.

They were currently fighting the last Gola Mosca. Miyoshi was flying and release a huge sky flame toward the Gola Mosca causing a big explosion.

"That was the last one" said Miyoshi happily, he then landed on the floor and turn his body toward Mukuro and Alaude.

"hn. Mission complete" said Alaude.

"Kufufu.. Good job everyone" said Mukuro.

"so, where we should go now?" asked Miyoshi. Suddenly, he could feel that someone calling for him. He try to look around but couldn't find anything.

"Herbivore, are you listening to us? " said Alaude, looking straight toward Miyoshi

"what's wrong?" asked Mukuro with question look.

"I feel someone calling me." Answered Miyoshi.

"It just your imagination, herbivore. No one here other than us" said Alaude.

"hmm, I guess you right Uncle Alaude. I'm sorry" said Miyoshi.

"hn" answered Alaude. Then he continue to discuss where they should go.
At the same time, Miyoshi could not concentrate at all. He is still bothered by the sound that he heard. Then, he could sense Tsuna nearby. Frantically he turned his body to search for Tsuna, and he could feel something pulling him toward a room. Slowly, he start walking toward the said room.

"Miyoshi! Where are you going?" shout Mukuro at the back. Mukuro and Alaude follow Miyoshi.

"I could sense Tsu-kun. It maybe my imagination but I want to make sure of it" said Miyoshi with determined face and still walking. Both Alaude and Mukuro silently following Miyoshi. A minute later,they already arrive at the door room. Miyoshi slowly opened the door. Suddenly, he could hear Tsuna's voice.

'Tsuna!' thought Miyoshi. He opened the door widely and what welcome him were a man standing right facing the corner and there's two kid around his age try to escape from that man. Both kids were scared.

"Let them go!" shouted Miyoshi.

~~~

Team 1

Giotto, Lampo and Kyoya also have already finished fighting all the Gola Moscas. They continue walking along the alleys. As they walking, the alleys become more and more dark. Until they arrive at a place where only a torch alongside the wall. They still walking slowly and in caution, expecting any attack from enemy.

"Herbivores, there is prison there" said Kyoya as he see the prison. Lampo and Giotto immediately look toward Kyoya and following Kyoya gaze.

"you are right. Let see it" said Giotto.

"Ore-sama feel lazy" said Lampo with a lazy look.

"Lampo." Said Giotto. Lampo still ignoring Giotto. Again Giotto calling for Lampo. This time with a serious tone but not angry. "Lampo"

"yare yare, alright Primo" said Lampo, already feel threaten. They walk toward the prison and they could see kids that have been kidnapping by Gesso Famiglia. They also could see the bruise and wound at the kids body.

"How could they do this to them" said Giotto with serious tone and nearly angry. Giotto keep observing inside the cell, searching for Tsuna and Nagi. But he couldn't find them.

"I'll bite them to death for doing this to the children"said Kyoya with a smirk.

"We need to get them out from here. " said Lampo, already try to open the key lock at the door. He could not stand seeing children being hurt like that. As he look at the kids, he remember of Lambo. He never want Lambo to experience this.

Before they could do anything, one big explosion happen on the right wall. They shock and immediately change to fighting stance. Smoke spread alongside the alley and reveal four person lie down on the floor shielding themselves from the explosion.

"Extreme explosion!!"

"ahh! My ear! Stop shouting boy!"

"maa..maa.. Don't be angry Uncle G"

"Nufufufu, the last one is hard"

"Ah, it's G,Daemon,Takeshi and Ryohei" said Giotto who is already running toward the said man. "Are you alright?" said Giotto again, lending a hand toward G and Daemon. Kyoya also lending a hand toward Takeshi. Ryohei already standing straight.

" what happen herbivores?" asked Kyoya.

"We are been attacked by the robots, all cleared but the last one are the tough one. But we defeat it already." said Takeshi.

"yare yare.. is it the same robot?" asked Lampo while looking at the hole on the wall caused by the explosion. "yeah it the same" said Lampo again, confirming his own question.

"You got attacked by that extreme robot too?" asked Ryohei.

"yeah. 10 of it" answered Giotto.

"w-what.. the same amount as us" said G

"Nufufufu, It's look like the enemy already prepared the fiesta for us" said Daemon.

"since you already arrive here, I have a request for you." said Giotto.

"What is it, Primo?" asked G. The four of them look at Giotto, ready to accept the orders.

"We need to free the prisoners inside the cell. They all are children and wounded. Please be careful. Sent them to our cars and tell the driver to sent them all to the hospital." ordered Giotto.

All of them standing straight and give a salute sign.

"Roger Primo!"

~~~

Team 4

Knuckle, Ugetsu and Hayato manage to defeat all of the Gola Moscas. They proceed their mission, they walk along the alleys and observe their surrounding. Until they found a door, white door.

"Laboratory? laboratory for what?" asked Hayato while looking at the nameplate at the door. Curiosity caught him.

"maybe laboratory for making new weapon. Gesso Famiglia have produced various kind of weapon before. " said Ugetsu, answering Hayato question.

"wanna enter this room?" asked Knuckle.

"Yeah, maybe there's any hint about Tsu-kun and Nagi-chan." said Hayato.

"but, the door have a security door lock again." said Ugetsu.

"I will try to hack it again" said Hayato, not satisfied with his failure before.

"Are you extremely sure about this?" asked Knuckle, not really confident with Hayato after what happen before.

"tch.. just trust me. I can do this" replied Hayato. He proceed to unlocking the door by hacking it again. after he had enter the code, there's a blink of green light at the door. The door opened.

"See.. I can do it" said Hayato, conceited.

"hahaha, congratulation Hayato. Let's go in"said Ugetsu, already walking inside the room. Hayato smiled at that and follow Ugetsu and Knuckle enter the room.

They observe the room. They could see a table with a computer in it, various type of weapon, a metal bed and chair, a glass prison which already have a hole it, and a huge screen on the wall. The room is a bit mess, it just like someone been fighting in this room. They also could see a few men in a white coat unconscious on the floor. Ugetsu and Knuckle check the men while Hayato walk toward the computer and try to hack it.

"All of the men just unconscious. But look at the way they dress, they look like scientist. Maybe they do a research in here. " said Ugetsu, holding one of the men.

"We need to tie the first. Just a precaution if anything bad happen. We extremely want to avoid that" said Knuckle. They remove all of the men to the corner of the wall and bind them together with a rope that they found in the room. Hayato try to hack the computer to get an information about Gesso Famiglia and about their experiments.

"they trying to make a liquid that will give someone a strong flame, they using kids as experimenter and they also tortured the kids to see the healing effect of the liquid" said Hayato as he still typing at the keyboard.

"what kind of flame the produced?" asked Ugetsu. Ugetsu and Knuckle walking slowly toward Hayato.

"all of the seven flame. Sky,Storm,Rain,Sun,Cloud,Mist and Thunder. " replied Hayato.

"Sky?? They could do that too? That extremely unbelievable" said Knuckle.

"Most of the kids that have been injected with the liquid of the Sky flame died in the process. Wait! there's a child could withstand it." said Hayato. He try to search the child name. As he found the name, his eyes widen.

"What is it, Hayato?" asked Ugetsu, curiously.

"It's Tsu-kun" mumbled Hayato.

"What?" asked Knuckle.

"They have injected that to Tsu-kun and he able to withstand it. Nagi-chan also being experimented but using a liquid of mist flame." explain Hayato. His eyes still at the computer screen.

"They still alive right? Where are they now?" asked Ugetsu, already wearing a worry face. Knuckle already with serious face. The two of them focusing on Hayato.

"They alive but I don't know where they are" said Hayato, already stop typing on the keyboard and already facing Ugetsu and Knuckle.

"We extremely need to act now, We need to search for them before anything bad happen. Let's go!" said Knuckle. He already running exited the room. Hayato and Ugetsu following him.

~~~~

Spanner's Room

"Mi-kun, Mukuro-nii, Uncle Alaude" said Tsuna and Nagi, relieved.

"Back off, herbivore" stated Alaude. He already hold his handcuff. "For kidnapping kids, I shall arrest you"

"Woa.. already arrive here. You're fast" said Byakuran with a smile. He already facing the three new incomers. Tsuna and Nagi take this opportunity to escape from Byakuran. They run toward Miyoshi and Mukuro.

"Mi-kun!" said Tsuna while hugging Miyoshi tightly. He start sobbing and Miyoshi could feel Tsuna's body trembling badly. " I-I miss you" said Tsuna again.

"Tsu-kun, It's okay now. I here right in front of you. I miss you too" soothed Miyoshi while patting Tsuna's back.

"Are you okay, Nagi? what have they done to you? You look thinner than before. You too Tsu-kun" said Mukuro. Both of his hand holding Nagi's cheek. His face showing he worry and relieve.

"Don't worry Onii-san. We are fine, right Tsu-kun? " said Nagi while smiling. Her hand is holding Tsuna's hand, her eyes locked with Tsuna and she give a massage through her eyes.

Nodding his head, Tsuna standing straight and let go of Miyoshi's embrace. "Yeah! we are fine" said Tsuna as he smiled happily.

Both Mukuro and Miyoshi feel relieved when they heard that. Their face changing back to serious and they face Byakuran.

"Kufufufu.. You will pay for this" said Mukuro with a smirk.

"I will make sure you get the right punishment for what you have done" said Miyoshi. Both of them stand inline with Alaude and already bring out their weapon. Miyoshi's weapon is glove, the same as Giotto while Mukuro's weapon is trident.

"hahaha, are you capable of defeating me?" giggled Byakuran.

"What do you mean, herbivore?" asked Alaude, already annoyed with Byakuran.

"Just look and see" said Byakuran as he bring out a syringe with a liquid in it. Then, he opened his sleeve and injected himself.

"What is he doing?" said Miyoshi, curious with Byakuran's movement.

"Watch out!" shout Tsuna.

"What do you mean?" asked Miyoshi again. Tsuna is about to answered but his talk was cut by Byakuran's scream. Byakuran fall to the ground and struggling. They just watch Byakuran,still don't understand the situation.

After a few seconds, a strong orange reddish flame engulf Byakuran's body and slowly seeping in Byakuran's body. Byakuran stand back and smiling evilly. All of his hurt expression change to calm.

"hahaha.. I'm ready now. Let us start the fight" said Byakuran, confidently.

"You are annoyed me, Herbivore." said Alaude as he start to attack Byakuran. Byakuran just accept all of Alaude's punch and kick at his body till Alaude stop for a while.

"Is that all you got?" asked Byakuran, there's no wound at all at his body. Their eyes widen.

"What happen? why Uncle Alaude attack don't give any effect to him?" asked Miyoshi, don't believe what he have sees.

"kufufufu.. This guy is strong" said Mukuro.

"I think it because the liquid that his injected to himself. The liquid also give us power but different flame" said Tsuna softly with hurt expression . He still could feel the pain being injected. Nagi also let her head down, recalling the pain that she have experienced.

Mukuro and Miyoshi watch Tsuna and Nagi with a shock expression. Then they turn their head toward Byakuran back.

"kufufufu.. I will definitely make you suffer as what you have done to my sister." said Mukuro with a dark tone.

"You will pay!" shout Miyoshi. Both Mukuro and Miyoshi start to attack Byakuran. Same goes to Alaude, but nothing effect him at all. They stand back.

"that's it? now is my turn" smiled Byakuran. With a high speed, Byakuran punch all over Mukuro's body causing Mukuro stumble in the process and unconscious.

"Onii-san!! " shout Nagi, crying. She run toward his brother and try to shook him but no response.

Alaude start to attack Byakuran using his handcuff but Byakuran is too fast avoiding his attack. Alaude don't giving up yet, he keep attacking and release his cloud flame toward Byakuran. Byakuran nullify Alaude's flame using white applause. Shocked with the technique, he just stood there thinking for other way. Suddenly, Byakuran cut Alaude thinking by attacking him.

Byakuran bring out his right hand to the front aiming for Alaude and start grip his hand. A giant transparent hand grip Alaude's body causing him to gasping for air and freeze his movement.

"arhh! " scream Alaude, trying to get off from that grip but fail.

" hahaha.. try it but it's a futile" said Byakuran, giggle happily look at his desperate opponent.

"Uncle Alaude! let him go! " shout Tsuna who are already beside the struggling Alaude.

" no and will never, till he die" said Byakuran. He move his right hand to the right, causing the transparent giant hand hit Tsuna harshly. Tsuna being thrown toward the wall.

"Tsu-kun! " scream Nagi and Miyoshi. Nagi run toward Tsuna to assure he is alright. Tsuna slowly standing back by the help of Nagi.

" I'm fine Mi-kun" said Tsuna, trying to hide that he is hurt. Miyoshi turn back to Byakuran and unleash his explosive flame toward Byakuran. When the flame about to hit Byakuran, Byakuran clap his hand and negate his flame. Miyoshi stunned. Without he realised, Byakuran is ready to attack him.

Byakuran concentrates Black Flames from his hand which rotates at an extremely high speed and then releases them as a blast toward Miyoshi.

"Black Flame Attack! " said Byakuran.

Miyoshi closed his eyes and wait for the impact but when he crashing sound was heard, he still didn't feel any pain. He opened his eyes back only to be welcomed by Tsuna's back. His eyes widen. Tsuna had take the blow instead of him.

"Tsu-kun!! "

____________________________________________________________

With Giotto

They managed to send all the kids that have been prison to the car outside the basement about 15 minutes. They continue walking along the alleys but stopped by a blowing sound. When heard this, automatically they rush toward the sound from. They knew a member of Vongola might be in danger. Suddenly, they could heard someone calling for Giotto at the other alley.

"Primo!" shouted Knuckle who is running toward them, followed by Hayato and Ugetsu.

"Knuckle. I'm glad the three of you are alright." Said Giotto.

"There is someone fighting at the end of the alley" said Hayato.

"Yeah, we could heard it too. Maybe Alaude, Mukuro and Miyoshi are there. "said Lampo.

"Let us help them!" said Takeshi.

"Let's go" said Giotto. He lead the group running toward the end of the alley and they are welcomed by shouting voice.

"Tsu-kun!"

It's was Miyoshi's voice. Giotto immediately burst the door and observe the situation. He could see Alaude being grip by transparent giant hand and Mukuro unconscious beside in the middle of the room. He let his eyes travel around the room again, he could see Miyoshi and Nagi are crying and shaking someone's body. He try to focused at the unconscious kid, who is lying at Miyoshi thigh.
It was Tsuna's

"Tsuna!!" shouted Giotto as he run toward his sons. His face show that he is very worry and scared. When he arrived at his sons, he sit and pick Tsuna up bridal style. Tsuna's face is pale and there is blood at the corner of his mouth. His face show that he is in hurt. Giotto look at Knuckle who is already beside him.

"Let me cure him, Primo" said Knuckle, determined.

"Please Knuckle. Please save Tsuna" said Giotto, there's a tear in the corner of his eyes.

"I will try my best" said Knuckle. He start to heal Tsuna by using his sun flame.

Daemon run toward Mukuro who is still unconscious at the floor, Nagi follow him. Daemon let his thigh become a pillow to Mukuro and try to wake his son up and a second later, Mukuro slowly open his eyes.

"Onii-san!! You're awake. I'm glad" said Nagi, hugging his brother while sobbing.

"Are you both alright Mukuro, Nagi?" said Daemon with a worried face.

"I'm fine but Nii-san is not. We need to treat him" said Nagi.

"No. I'm fine. " said Mukuro as he tried to stand up but fall back.

"No. you're not alright. Wait here. I will punish that man" said Daemon with serious yet angered face.

"Please be careful, papa. That man is strong" said Nagi.

"I know, and I will" said Daemon.

"I will join you" said Giotto as he standing and walk beside Daemon.

"Don't forget about us here. We will join you two as well" said G. All of Giotto's guardian walk toward him and stand in line except for Alaude who is still in Byakuran's grip and Knuckle who is still healing Tsuna.

"hn. I don't know you are so weak, herbivore." Said Kyoya to Alaude. Slowly, he walk and stand beside Ugetsu.

"hn?" replied Alaude, then he handcuff on of the giant finger and unleash his cloud flame causing his handcuff to multiplied all around the fingers. He let the handcuff become smaller by pulling the handcuff chain causing the transparent giant hand disappear. Alaude stand beside Kyoya.

"I'm not weak, herbivore" said Alaude, smirking at Kyoya.

"We'll see who the strong one" replied Kyoya with a smirk too.

"Don't let us miss the fun" said Takeshi while walking toward the guardian. He was followed by Hayato, Ryohei, Mukuro and Nagi.

"I will revenge for Tsu-kun!" said Miyoshi, angrily and stand beside Nagi.

All of Vongola stand in line facing Byakuran except for Tsuna and Knuckle. All of them already pick up their weapon and already in fighting stances. Ready to attack Byakuran.

"hahaha.. look at that. What a harmony family. Do attack me but as you all know, It's a futile." Said Byakuran, still giggling.

"we will definitely defeat you" said Giotto with determined face. He give a sign which approve all of the guardian and the kids to attack. All of them start to attack Byakuran but Byakuran is too fast. He dodge all of the Vongola attack.

"What? He is too fast! I can't even see his movement." shout Hayato.

"wait guys. I have an idea." Said Giotto.

"What is it, Primo?" asked Ugetsu.

"I need Mukuro and Daemon to restrain Byakuran. All of you will give half of your flame to me. I will attack him with Mitena di Vongola Primo. " explain Giotto, slowly so that Byakuran couldn't heard them.

"But how we are going to transfer our flame to you Primo?" asked Lampo.

"I will use Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised. "answered Giotto.

"can you all do it?" asked Giotto.

"Yeah! " said all of the guardian and the kids.

"Now, Let's start it." Said Giotto as he in Zero Point Breakthrough : revised stance. All of the guardian and kids except Daemon and Mukuro focusing their flame and fired it toward Giotto. Giotto absorb all the flame.

Daemon and Mukuro doing their job by restraining Byakuran. It's a bit tricky but at last they could do it. When Byakuran already stop in one place, Giotto start to form Mitena di Vongola Primo stance. He aiming toward Byakuran but suddenly he could feel a flame being transferred to him. He know this present, it was Tsuna's. He look back at Tsuna. Tsuna's body is producing a huge flame and his hand pointing at Giotto. The flame were transferred from Tsuna's fingertip to Giotto. He is smiling to Giotto with a hint 'I will help you too'.

"Tsuna! You need to stop. You will die ." shout Knuckle to Tsuna

"N-no..I..will..be..alright. I-I..want..to..help..Papa" said Tsuna with hurtful face. He try to withstand his own pain.

Giotto is about to run toward Tsuna but he is stopped by Alaude.

"You will miss the chance, herbivore" said Alaude.

"But my son in danger" said Giotto

"He had said it right? He will be alright. Don't let his sacrificed become useless." Said Alaude.

"Primo! You need to hurry. We can't hold it anymore" said Daemon.

With hardship, Giotto aiming back toward Byakuran. He focuses all his flame onto his fist and unleash for a single attack.

"Mitena di Vongola Primo!" shouted Giotto. The attack went straight at Byakuran and in second Byakuran vanish with all the flame.

"You have beat that monster, papa! I'm proud of you" said Miyoshi happily.

"you did it, Primo!" shouted G. All of them surround Giotto. Giotto smiled for a while but his though get back to Tsuna. He run toward Tsuna and Knuckle and sat beside Tsuna.

"Tsu-kun! Are you okay? How is he Knuckle?" asked Giotto holding Tsuna's hand and watch his son face. All of the guardian and the kids surround them. Miyoshi sat beside Giotto and patting Tsuna head.

"My flame doesn't give much effect to him. There are several of his organ not functioning and he had a broken ribs. " explain Knuckle.

"I-I'm fine..Papa. Don't..worry..please." said Tsuna with difficulty. He try his best to stay awake. All part of his body is sore.

"You're not okay,Tsu-kun" said Miyoshi, who is sobbing now. He couldn't stand looking at his lil-brother now.

"We need to take him to the hospital now, Primo" said Knuckle.

"I going to take you to hospital now, okay Tsu-kun?" assured Giotto to Tsuna. He pick Tsuna up and walk out the Basement. All of them follow him.

__________________________________________________________________________

At Hospital

All of the Vongola are waiting outside the operation room. Giotto walk back and forth again and again. He just couldn't help himself from worrying about Tsuna. Tsuna is inside the operation room about 2 hour ago and still didn't come out yet.

"You need to calm down, Primo. You are worrying you son" said Ugetsu. His hand is embracing Miyoshi who is sat on the chair and only watching his father with a worried face.

"I just couldn't help it. I just too worry about Tsu-kun" said Giotto as he take a peek at the door.

"We all do. But you need to calm yourself first" said G. He pull Giotto's hand and let Giotto sit at the chair.

A minutes later, They could heard someone walking toward them. It's was Nana accompanied by Elena,Bianchi, Haru, Kyoko, and Lambo. Nana rushingly walk toward Giotto and hold Giotto's hand.

"How is Tsu-kun? Is he alright?" asked Nana frantically. Giotto let his wife sit beside him.

"I don't know. Shamal still didn't come out yet. "said Giotto.

"I hope he will be alright" said Nana, still can't calm herself yet. Miyoshi walk toward Nana and hug her.

"Mama, It's all my fault. If I take the blow, Tsuna will never been hurt" said Miyoshi while crying.

"No dear, You are not in fault here. That's all the man fault. I don't want even one of you hurt. I love you two so much" said Nana, try to calm Miyoshi. She patting Miyoshi's back while Giotto patting Miyoshi's head.

"We just can pray so that Tsu-kun is alright, okay Miyoshi? You know right how strong Tsu-kun is right?" said Giotto, try to calm Miyoshi and himself.
Miyoshi let his head up and watch both of his parents face. Then he smiled ."Yeah, Tsu-kun is strong. I'm sure he will be alright"

30 minutes later, The operation light were turn off. All of them stand up, waiting for someone to walk out of the operation room. Then, the door opened revealing Shamal. Shamal walk toward Giotto and smiled.

"The operation is a success. Your son is being treat at room 27. You can see him now. But I want to warn you a bit. Since some of his system is not functioning, You need to take care of him more closely. Don't let him get tired much and avoid him from participate any of the sport. His antibody not strong enough, so be aware of his surroundings. Avoid him from getting sick. It's maybe effecting his body and the probability his will risk his life is big. I will supply sun flame pill to help him get energy." Explain Shamal.

"Thanks Shamal for your hard work. I will give you a holiday ticket so that you can enjoy yourself with women there." Said Giotto, smiled at Shamal.

"Ah Primo, you just know what I want." Said Shamal with a meaningful smile.

Suddenly, Nana pull Giotto's right ear hardly.

"W-wait! Honey, what are you doing? It's hurt" said Giotto, pleading for Nana to let his ear go.

"How dare you teach Shamal to tricks with woman's heart" said Nana, angrily.

"No, no.. It was the deal. I need to give it to him so that he will treat Tsu-kun. You need to understand the situation, Honey." Said Giotto. Nana sure scary when it come to this.

"Fine then. Let's go see Tsu-kun" said Nana, clapping her hand, smiling and begin to walk toward Tsuna's room. All of the men and kids there stund by Nana's reaction. In their head though the same. 'Woman sure is scary when it come to this' .

"What are you all waiting for? Let's go" said Nana. Worried of Nana's attack again, all of them start to walk speedily beside Nana.
__________________________________________________________

Hospital : Tsuna's Room.

All of them walk into Tsuna's room silently, they don't want to disturb Tsuna's sleep. But as they nearing Tsuna's bed, Tsuna opened his eyes. He is surround by various type of wires on his body. A heart monitor, iv, and breating mask. He look at his family and smiled.

"Tsu-kun, you are already awake" said Miyoshi.

"yeah" said Tsuna with a tired voice.

"Are you alright, dear?" asked Nana, worried about his son.

"I'm fine, mama. Don't worry too much, you will ruin your health." Said Tsuna, smiled.

"I'm glad you're save Tsu-kun" said Giotto, patting Tsuna's head.

"glad to see you again, papa. I miss you all so much" said Tsuna with a tears of happiness.

"We glad too Tsu-kun" said Takeshi.

"Tsu-kun, Thank you for protecting me all this time. I owe you much" said Nagi while holding Tsuna's hand.

"I want thank you for protecting my girl" said Elena embracing Nagi's back.

"Thank you, Tsu-kun" said Mukuro and Daemon unison.

"I-It's alright. I just do what necessary that time. Don't thanks me like that" stuttered Tsuna. His face is red, embarrass with the four of them.

"hahaha Tsu-kun, are you embarrass?" asked Takeshi.

"no! I'm not" shouted Tsuna. His face become more red than before.

"You're too cute" said Nana. She hug Tsuna avoid from touch the wires. She just couldn't stand with Tsuna's cuteness.

"Mama, let go of me" said Tsuna but Nana ignore it.

"No. I don't want." Stated Nana.

"I want to hug Tsu-kun too" said Miyoshi. He try to search for a space around Tsuna's body. When he found one, he hug Tsuna too.

"ahh.. Mama, Mi-kun. You need to let me go. Papa, help me" plead Tsuna to Giotto. Giotto just stood and look at his family. Then a smiled appear at his face.

"I want to hug Tsu-kun too!" shouted Giotto and hug both Nana and Miyoshi's body because there are no space at all at Tsuna's body.

"hieee.. help meee!"screamed Tsuna. He look at the kids and the adults try to asking for help. But all of them just giggled.

"I'm going to die" said Tsuna, give up. But slowly his face change to happy one, he smile with whole his heart. He hug his family back.

"I love you all. Feel glad to be back" said Tsuna.

"we love you too, Tsu-kun!" all of them shout.

The End

That's is. This is the last chapter of this story. For you information, kizuna means bond. This story tell us how bonds between the family help them to survive, to become stronger. I hope you all will love it.

That's all from me. thank you for all your support. I appreciate it. Till we meet again.

Sincerely, Aiza-chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.3K 61
《《《N O MORE REQUESTS 》》》 Hetalia one-shots. Pretty self-explanatory. I apologize for all my mistakes as a young writer, and now as a matured writer...
257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
200K 3.1K 19
What if Price Ben didn't bring 4 VK's but 5 to Auradon. The mysterious hidden daugher of Scar and Maleficent. After Scar died Maleficent has had Scar...
136K 262 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...