Treacherous (Boruto Fanfictio...

由 The_Pink_Disaster

After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Co... 更多

Chapter 1 - I Promise!
Chapter 2 - Where is Sarada?
Chapter 3 - The Hokage
Chapter 5- The Day Boruto Was Born
Chapter 6 - P-papa?!
Chapter 7 - I Swear I Didn't Know!
Chapter 8 - Mama Meets Son
Chapter 9 - Jiraiya is Back!
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - In The Meantime...
Chapter 12 - Message from the Past
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Sensei!
Chapter 14 - Sad News
Chapter 15 - Enemy's Identity
Chapter 16 - A Letter From The Past
Chapter 17 - Sarada's and Boruto's Date
Chapter 18 - Destruction of Konoha
Chapter 19 - The Day Boruto Became a Brother (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Day Boruto Became a Brother (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Grandfather
Chapter 22 - Welcome Back!
Chapter 23 - You Are My Friend
Chapter 24 - Sarada is Missing?
Chapter 25 - The Land of Iron
Chapter 26 - Sarada Found
Chapter 27 - Sasuke Motherfucking Uchiha
Chapter 28 - Thank you! (10k Special)
Chapter 29 - Unexpected
Chapter 30 - Farewell
Chapter 31 - Finally Back
Chapter 32 - The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Chapter 33 - Tsuneo's Story Part 1
Chapter 34 - Tsuneo's Story Part 2
Chapter 35 - The End
Important!
Super Important!
100K And Top 1000?

Chapter 4 - Naruto & Boruto

32.2K 966 681
由 The_Pink_Disaster

It was already night. The day flew by, for Boruto.

He had so much fun! He was excited with the fact that he gets to spend more time with his father!

He never had to spend so much time with his father in one day. It was something new for him.

Of course he wished that his future father was the one to spend time with him but he was grateful to this man that send him here!

His father from this timeline, which he was stuck right now, told him so many stories! Stories that his future dad never got the change to tell him.

But Boruto could see the pain of his father that was hidden really deep in his heart. He lost his teammate. More exacly, his teammate leaved.

As they walked into the apartment that his father owned for now, he got a feeling of nostalgia.

This was the apartament that his father grew in!

Naruto opened the front door and gestured to Boruto to go in.

Boruto paused for a second and then took a spet forward.

The apartament was surprisingly cleaned.

"I kinda cleaned my apartament this morning since Sakura-chan told me it was a complete mess."

That's right! His father didn't had any feeling for his mom at the moment.

"Ano, dad?"

"Hmm?"

"How come you don't love mom in this tineline? After all, you get married in the future."

Naruto placed his hand behind his neck and then smiled at his future son.

"He he he, well you see, you grow feelings for someone when the time is right, I can't have a girlfriend now, dattebayo. I have to get stronger to bring Sasuke home. But I promise, after I bring him home, I 'll go on a date with your mom. After all she is my future wife!"

"You better!"

"Ano, Boruto. I meant to ask you, who is your mom, anyway?"

Boruto faceplamed.

Really dad?

"Hinata Uzu-"

"Ehh? Hinata?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No, no! I was wondering why your mother choose me!"

"Good! Cause mom surely doesn't diserve you! You're never home and ahe always took care of us!" Boruto said annoyed.

"Us?"

"My sister and I!"

"Two children?!" Naruto hit his head in the wall.

"What do you mean two! I love my sister aswell as my mom! That's why I am here in the first place!"

"And me?"

"Not a bit!"

Boruto lied at that. He really loved and idolized his father but, him not being home when he needed to and always missing important events of his life, it really pissed him off.

"And what do you mean by loving them you're here now?"

"I was with my sister that day. I told her to run to you or mom or even find someone she knows so she won't be in danger and I stayed behind to finght that bastard but..."

"You found yourself here." Naruto finished.

"Pretty much."

Naruto smiled.

"You're a great brother, Boruto! And an incredible son aswell! I must be proud of you."

"Not a bit."

"But I know myself. I'm pretty sure that I am very proud to be your father."

Boruto's eyes widen. It was the first time his father said that he was proud of him.

It felt like a dream. But just in case it was a dream, he didn't wanted to wake up. He longed for this attention from his father a long time ago.

"Dad..."

"What is it, Boruto?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Boruto started to tear up.

Naruto immediately ran next to his son, and sat on the sofa next to him.

"What is it, Boruto?" Naruto asked while hugging his son.

"I'm sorry to be such a burden!"

Naruto looked at his son in surprise.

"What are you talking about? You never been a burden to me."

"Yes I was! I always did those pranks, but only to get your attention!"

Naruto looked at his son and then started to laugh.

"Oi! What are you laughing about?!"

"You're so me! Now tell me! What amazing pranks did you pull! I bet you made me go crazy! This is so exciting!" Naruto said.

"W-what?!"

"I guess I never told you? I always used to pull pranks when I was little! But everyone hated me for doing them... And for another thing."

"The Nine Tails?"

"You know about it?"

"Of course! The whole world knows! You're the hero that controls the Nine Tails power!"

"Hero?"

"Ever since the last war, you've been the hero of the world!"

"Cool! Now tell me, what other amazing things I've done!"

------------------

Boruto came out of the bathroom wearing the same old pajamas that Naruto used to wear.

"Ano, there is only one bed but don't worrie, I'll sleep on the-"

"Why on the cough? I'm your son not a stranger. We can share!"

Naruto smiled.

"Okay then!"

The went under the warm covers together, like they used to do when his mother went on a mission and he and his father were left alone. Just the two of them. It was the time when his father wasn't Hokage and his sister wasn't born yet.

Naruto then came up with an idea.

"Hey Boruto?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ticklish?"

"Tickl- HAHAHAHA PLEASE S- HAHAHA" Naruto started to ticled Boruto.

Boruto being a stubborn kid, he didn't wanted to lose this fight with his father so he grabbed a pillow at trew it in Naruto's face.

"So that's how you want to play!" Naruto grabbed a pillow aswell, and they both had a pillow fight.

Boruto loved this feeling. This was the moment he longed for so long! He forgot how nice and fun it was to spend time with his father.

Naruto couldn't be more happier! He finally got a family. He would need to thank Hinata for that! This was the first time he had this warm feeling in his heart.

So this is the feeling of having a family?

Naruto smiled when he saw Boruto was asleep.

They were both on the floor with tons of pillows surrounding them.

As Naruto tried to move, Boruto clenched his father's t-shirt.

Naruto smiled and closed his eyes while cuddling with his son.

In the end, they didn't have to share the bed, they embraced each other to sleep, lying on the floor full of pillows.

Hey guys! So here is chapter 4! I came up with this idea and I said that I have to write it!

I really love this chapter! I feel like this is the best one so far!

Next chapter is going to be with Sarada and Sakura!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you! Until next chapter!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

210K 8.5K 26
Sakura died. Naruto had a sworn duty to the village as Hokage and it was hers to protect her comrades, even if it meant she had to sacrifice her own...
111K 3.3K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
14.1K 256 34
All my short fics revolving around borusara are here! Enjoy reading
128K 2.5K 13
This girl gets board and decides to send Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata to the past.