Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

Af LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... Mere

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter five

236 3 0
Af LounyCamacho

(Liam Hemsworth as Dustin)

Leslie's Point Of View

"Just to make this clear I'm not the first one to get into the water, I mean it's cold" Milan whined pathetically as I pushed him to get into the water first just for my amusement.

Since when we arrived, at the woodsy parking lot at the mountains, he was talking and saying with a tough attitude he was going to be first. We all wanted to see how he would react to cold water, Milan hates cold water.

Like he doesn't even gets his hands wet in cold water. That's when my prank-sister mode actually activates. Quickly as Jack and Marcus helped me with he bags of clothing, the table and the bags of some junk food we managed to buy in a local store, I ran with my werewolves speed and grabbed Milan bridal style, him oblivious to his surroundings.

Once we were inside the water, the water reaching up to my knee, he looked at me with a serious expression. His eyes wide and big as UFO's.

"Oh don't you dare-" he's threat was caught up in that moment as I let him fall from my arms and into the cold water. Milan automatically surface above the water gasping for air. His facial expression worth millions. Everyone started to laugh.

"How could you?" He shouted angrily, but was mostly shaking since when he spoke his teeth were clattering. I was bend over, gripping my stomach while I was laughing so hard that it hurt.

But then a splash of cold intense water hit me from my back. A shriek escaping my mouth instantly. The bastard was splashing water at me.

Turning around with a sentenced death glare on my eyes I contacted his mischievous smirk and amused filled eyes.

"What the water catch your soul?" He snickered. Oh it's on now.

Quickly regaining my composer and bending straight I stalked towards him. He didn't back down, something that I'm beginning to notice he didn't coward so easily from me.

"Oh now your playing with the devil" I said as I began splashing him, with my arms pouncing the water at my sides.

In one moment it transformed into a water war. He didn't back down from it, not at all, he continued as eager as I am.

This was a slight extra eagerness he was receiving, and practically it's thanks to his wolf. It's beginning to manifest, and since his turning fifteen next month, his wolf may appear. It's only normal that every werewolf receives his adored wolf on his fifteen birthday, but others had received them at an even younger age or older the fifteen.

I received my wolf when I was fifteen. My mother told me that she did too, and that it ran on our veins from her side of the family that we get our wolves early.

The only thing is that there is a down side, since we receive our wolves early, they aren't mature enough to be trained. They're just like little pups and early teens wolves. They don't have the age enough to know that they needed to protect the pack.

Then when I turned sixteen, my wolf magically turned mature enough to be trained and know what it is responsibility in a pack.

It looks like Milan will turn also the same. Since the first symptoms are, inhuman-not-controllable strength, extra excitement, full eagerness and slight enhance of senses.

At our little war, I took the chance that Milan was occupied throwing water at me that I lunged for him, grabbed him in my arms and dragged him into the water.

As we summered I gripped him tight into my embrace. Soon as we got to the breath, I was behind him wrapping my arms around his torso encaging his arms at the same time.

"Do you give up little bro?"

"Only barely, you cheated practically. Running to me and dragging me with yourself inside the water? That's cheap"

"Oh come on, you know you liked it. Also being cuddle up with your big sister too" I started to smuggled my nose up and down his neck, cause it bothered him out.

"Oh come on stop it" he began to trash in my hold. Laughing I let him be, as he turned around and saw me with a happy glint in his eyes.

"I hate you for that" he said as a slight grin escaped his lips.

"Sure you do" I teased with a raised eyebrow as I patted his head, as I walked to the shore. Where everyone was settling the last things.

Milan following me, we were greeted by a smirking Melanie, who indeed wanted to bothered the life out of my brother.

"Sooo, cold water is your weakness" she snickered with a smile, Milan sending her a glare. I patted his head on the back a little brutally, him looking me with a painful scowl.

"Hey what was that for? What you want to randomly hit heads?" He said as he groaned while touching his, now abused head.

"Just be nice to her. You never know when will be your last chance in life" I laughed while I secretly hinted the fact that Melanie liked him, and myself being his big sister and all, knew he was feeling little butterflies for her.

Even though her big crush was Gianna.

Walking to Jack who was holding the little barbecue, for the meat he brought.

"So being a little immature with Milan it seems" he smirked as he put the little barbecue on the table, under the shade of a tree. As I said we were at a Lake that was near the pack.

It was very huge, it covered miles and miles. The place we were staying was a tranquil place the water was simply sparkling with the bright sunlight and the trees swayed as the breeze blew. And to top it all the mountains covered it, taking the hint of a hidden place. It was just magical.

"Being immature it's one of my greatest pleasures if you may know" I said with a laugh as I reached for the fridge near the table on the floor for a coke.

"Oh I know, it's just sometimes is a great pleasure to see you play as a little wondering kid" he said as he reached for a bag of chips. I opened my hand for him to lay some chips for me. He succumbing into my pleading stare.

"Oh you should be one to talk, since you always are the immature one" I laughed as he looked at me with a dramatic sigh.

"You should know better" he said as a red jeep parked beside Jack's black one. In just seconds Gianna was opening the door to get outside. I squealed like I had never before and ran to her, the twigs and leaves crunching below my feet.

"Bitch, you arrived" I screeched as I hugged her abruptly almost knocking her over, if it wasn't for the car we could had been on the floor right now.

She laughed and squealed with me as she hugged me with the same strength.

"Nice to see you too bitch, even though practically has been a day since I saw you" she said as her blue eyes twinkled with the sun. Her dirty blonde hair styled in a braid. She was wearing a black bikini top with some red shorts and black sandals.

"But it's been so loooong, man miss my girl" I said as i leaned back and gave her goggly eyes and a pout. Herself pouting too.

"Awe would you like to kiss each other? You look like a cute couple" Dustin climbed out of his jeep, and may I say so myself sexy as ever. Wearing a blue shirt tank top, his muscles in his arms showing very profoundly.

So he worked out today, I thought. And finishing some black shorts, while his hair was hidden in a green and brown cap. He looked good.

"And where is my kiss and hug? Did it ran away while kissing and merely grouping my sister?" He joked as I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wished he was my mate. Loving, funny, attractive, loyal, underestimated, strong and very cute.

But he wasn't, something that even in my good mind, can't forgive. Why Moon Goddess? Why?

"Hey obnoxious bastard" I laughed as I sprinted to him, and jumping in the air for him to catch me. My arms encasing themselves on his neck while he hold my waist with his soft hands, touching my exposed skin.

"Hello obnoxious minx" he said with a charming grin and kissed my forehead.

"So are you gonna let go of my boyfriend?" Jack joked as he practically ripped me from Dustin's embrace. The jerk. I laughed as he practically did the same I did with him. Surprisingly Dustin doing the same.

"I miss you babe" Dustin said jokingly as he looked at Jack with a smirk and playful eyes.

"Babe who was the slut who encaged you in her slutty arms?" Jack snickered at me with a stupid glare. Oh how I wanted to rip his head off now.

"I hope you realize what'd you done know?" I looked at him sternly with my left eyebrow raised. Gianna slipped an arm around my waist and landed her other hand on top of her waist.

"Yeah I mean your cheating with me with my own brother how could you?" Gianna played the little game, her eyes also twinkling with amusement.

"You have one minute to run before we rip you to shreds" I announced giving a pointed look. They were slightly laughing as they separate.

"Try your best" Jack said while Dustin nodded.

At that point I looked at Gianna, and we didn't need to send a message to each other to know that we will began to chase them. Nodding our heads, in a matter of seconds we sprinted forward running to the guys as they separated and started running both sides. Chickening out from us.

While Gianna ran behind Jack who she seemed to have a little bit of more effort since, Jack being a Beta was an more leveled ranked above hers. But she was handling it pretty well.

For me I was running behind Dustin. He was laughing at the same time I was catching up to him. Suddenly he made a turn and headed to the sandy almost rocky shore of the lake. I almost tripped but thanks to my Alpha reflexes I turned gracefully and started again the persecution.

At one point he ran towards the water, but tripped over a rock and fall face forward in the cold water. He immediately stood up with a gasp. In that moment I tackled him on his back and we both fell on the water, himself gasping hysterically again. I was a laughing fit at that time.

"So this makes you laugh uh?" He asked incredulously as my head dipped backwards touching the ground laughing. Since we were almost at shore the water didn't covered is completely, not even a feet.

"Yeah it does you scaredy dog" I teased him as I leaned on my elbows watching his cute grin. But as much as I saw his grin, it wouldn't feel me completely. It would not catch my heart. He wasn't my mate remember.

"Well you're also a lousy tackler if you may know" he stuck his tongue out, which made me slap the water and splash his face which he chuckled by that.

"Says the one got tackled" I rolled my eyes.

"I got him!!" I heard a shout beside us at our right. Looking at that direction we saw Jack practically, no scratch that, he was perfectly walking while Gianna was clinging to him. Her hands around his shoulders and legs around his waist. Since she is the stoutest of us four she struggled but managed to held on.

"Yeah a little hedgehog catch me. So she won" Jack said as amused as ever, while Gianna had a stupidly triumphant face whispering to herself 'I got'cha'.

"Your whispering it like you catch something legendary" Dustin stood up as he raised his hand for me to hold. I smiled sweetly at him and grabbed it, making the force to stand up, almost bumping chest to chest. His blue shirt was wet, so I could see even a minimum his sculpted chest.

"Hey guys when are you gonna cook the meat?" Marcus shouted over to us, as Gianna stepped down from Jack.

"Oh yeah we need to get cooking, by the way what you guys brought?" I asked Gianna and Dustin as he answered for me.

"Nothing special, some chips, candy, oh we brought some pork chops and some white rice" he shrugged, my eyes shinned at the mention of pork chops.

"Let's go it, suddenly I'm starving " I said excitedly while they just laughed.

We began walking to the table who surprisingly was a little bit far thanks to our running, imagine if we used our enhanced speed.

Once we arrived Melanie and Milan were talking at the lakes shore before walking to greet us.

"Hey you three looking cute as ever" Gianna said as she hugged Marcus who gave her a small wave. Then when Gianna hugged tMilan he blushed crimson red. Gianna seemed to noticed and gave him a peck on the cheek, with a smoochy sound. He practically gasped and his face transformed into a tomato.

In the corner of my eye I could see Melanie a bit serious. Myself wondering if she was jealous. Pfft of course she was, that face said it all.

'Hey Gia, when you say hello to Melanie tell her that she doesn't have to worry about you stealing Milan from her' I messaged her through the mind link and she looked at me questionably.

'Why should I? Wait those Melanie has a crush on Milan?' She answered back which I have her a nod. She just smiled and then went to hug, Melanie. Who stayed a little more of time, watching Melanie's reaction as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

When Gianna leaned back they high fives each other. At that time Melanie looked at me and I winked at her with a grin of myself.

Dustin finished saying his hello to the teens and went to grabs the things he brought.

"Oh one more thing, I brought my volleyball" he shouted and I practically fist pumped the air. Volleyball was my thing, it really was.

As soon as he brought the last things, everyone had their shirts off and started cooking. Long before I left my top on the car and the boys left their shirts on Jack's jeep . Their growing muscles showing.

Jack took of his shirt since he was sweating from cooking the meat. His muscles showing at the same time as Dustin as he talked to the boys.

They had both pretty good bodies. Lean muscled arms, wide chests, sculpted abs and lean legs. They looked good, you know not to much muscly but in great shape.

Gianna was talking with Melanie near the water and like myself she had a body to die for. We were practically sexy enough so that the world would fall on our knees.

I decided to put a large blanket that I had on my cars bunk and placed it on the sandy and rocky terrain, while I put some plates on it and some cokes here and there. Enough for us seven.

"Hey guys, meat is ready" Jack announced and we all grabbed a plate from the blanket. Dustin opened the lid of the big container where he had the rice and he generously enough put some rice on our plates. Smells like rosemary and herbs. Jack asked if chicken or pork. Besides Gianna and the kids, I took two pork chops, and added on top some barbecue sauce.

Jack and Dustin filled their plates and when everything was set we settle down in the black blanket. Dustin was at my right while Milan on my left, besides Milan it was Melanie and Marcus, then Jack and Gianna finishing with Dustin at her side, like a little circle.

I took a bite of my pork chops and rice and was sent to heaven immediately.

"Oh my God, Dustin this taste great" I exclaimed as the flavor continued to hit my taste buds to one hundred percent. He laughed and raised his shoulders.

"Well what can I say? I'm a man that loves cooking. Besides man that cooks, charms" he said as he took a chug of his soda.

"Well look at that, my brother it's growing manners" Gianna smirked as she took her chicken. Dustin just gave her a pointed look.

"Says the girl who accidentally burned the kitchen down trying to cook a hot dog. I mean who does that mean?" He pointed out with a chill expression that made everyone else laugh.

Milan, Marcus and Melanie tried to breath but their laughs were hysterical. I chuckled too while Jack just shook his head in denial. Gianna's face was redder then the ketchup in her chicken.

"Ok you can stop laughing you guys" she said a little flustered and embarrassed.

"Sorry sis, it wasn't my fault they started to laugh" Dustin smiled.

"Oh no, you'll pay for this after we get home" she threatened. Everyone started to calm down. I jut rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pork.

Ten to fifteen minutes later we all had finished eating and drinking our cokes. I looked for a plastic bag so that the garbage would go in it.

I don't like litter, I don't like it even more on my territory.

Right now we were all slumped down on the ground. Our stomachs to full to continue working.

"Man I'm freaking stuffed and I'm a werewolf" Jack said in disbelief while we all nodded.

"At least your a werewolf" Marcus scoffed while we just chuckled.

"Hey guys why we don't play a little volleyball, I mean it's still three in the afternoon. We have plenty of time" Melanie suggested in which I gave a pleasurable sigh.

"Melanie is right we need to at least exercise the stomach fat we gained" Gianna said standing up and walking to the back.

"Gia where you heading?" I asked.

"Going to look for Dustin's ball"

"I have them with me, and besides its two balls not one"

"Oh shut up you incompetent poop" she growled at her brother which made us laugh and Dustin to stand up. Since Dustin was beside me he stretched and extended his hand for me to take.

"What a gentleman" I praised him in which he gave me a wink, while he pulled me up.

"Anything to my lady" he said sweetly.

"Oh come on, stop with the cliche smoochy stuff and let's go play" Jack said as he pulled Melanie up. When everyone was up Gianna appeared with the ball.

We divided into two teams. Me, Jack and Melanie were team red, while Dustin, Gianna, Marcus and Milan were team green. We were at a little disadvantage when it came to numbers, but we had quality. Myself, Dustin and Gianna were on the volleyball teams in our high school. Jack was already a volleyball master and the kids well they played it well.

"Ok guys listen up, Jack you defend the back while me and Melanie play in front. Melanie I need to do your best" I said as we got a fair distance and we promised not to use our highten hearing to snitch on each other.

"Deal" she said and we fist-bumped each other.

The net was already in place. Dustin also brought the net and two attaching poles to tie up the net. It was our turn to serve since I had the ball.

But suddenly a frightening shout through my mind link halted me like if Ike stood itself. My expression turning into one from fun and happy to one of worry and anger.

'Miss Alpha, you need to come quick. Like right now!' Paul, right hand of Marius warned me instantly. I let Jack, Dustin and Gianna into the conversation.

"Paul was the matter?" I asked, my voice loud catching the attention of the kids.

'The Alpha of Shadow Woods, Alpha Dayton is demanding a reunion right now'.

At this point my rage and anger boiled to the top. I couldn't believe that the most outraged Alpha in North America was in my territory, my pack.

I could see the other expression and they're eyes changing into their wolves, serious as I am. But obviously myself more outraged.

"I'll be right there" I stated with my wolf voice firmly.

"Gianna, Dustin get the kids out and pack the thing on your car. Don't worry I'll get them later. Jack come with new" I said as I started to walk to my car, him walking to his jeep.

Gianna and Dustin started gathering things to take them to Dustin's car. The kids fell in time kneeing that there was a threat in the pack.

"I'll call you later, Milan be careful" I stated as I was in the moment at my car and Jack was at his, already starting his engine.

Between five minutes I was on the road Jack behind me. I could see my knuckles white from the pressure I was making at the steering wheel.

'Stay calm, Leslie maybe it isn't something important' Jack reassured me but my gut told me differently.

'I hope so'.

Once I was over the speed limit I reached the towns outskirts, entering rather fast.

In a matter of seconds I could see three black BMW's with slightly twelve men outside. One radiating power rather forcefully. I could see Marius, Mimmi, Paul and Sebastian outside with some of our troops.

They were serious, ready to fight.

I parked my car beside right side of the PackHouse, while Jack did the same.

"Ok what the fuck is going on?" My Alpha voice roared through the wind making all of them shoot their glances at me. Jack was at my left his shirt on his body again, just to give a little bit of respect.

Well I'm at one of my bikinis so I'm the exception.

"Well, well, well. So the female Alpha decided to join. Beautiful and mine" I heard a husky, powerful voice that send shivers through my body. Once I took a glance to my slight left, a man nearly 6'4 feet tall stood from leaning from a BMW.

His brown messy hair all over the place, his brown eyes shinning with mischief and his bulging muscles showing through his white shirt. His scent was a mix from rosemary, vanilla and forest earthy wood.

At that point I could registered what he just said then.

"Lovely, my mate" he said grinning.

Lucky, the most cruel Alpha of North America was my mate. Just great.

-----------------------------------------------

Uhh so it has finally happened!
I know cliche but fffff!!!

Anywho, please tell me if there is any errors and such.

Love you readers.

(PS. Sorry if I haven't uploaded in a long time, college is tiring. But I won't stop, pinky promise)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
8.2K 223 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...