ONLY YOU of BTS

By catchhhhhh

A young lady named Nam Hee Yeon; passionate and strong-willed editor in Seoul whom shut herself out from the... More

Introduction
Only You: Prologue
Only You: Chapter 1
Only You: Chapter 2
Only You: Chapter 3
Only You: Chapter 4
Only You: Chapter 5
Only You: Chapter 6
Only You: Chapter 7
Only You: Chapter 8
Only You: Chapter 9
Special Chapter I
Only You: Chapter 10
Only You: Chapter 11
Only You: Chapter 12
Only You: Chapter 13
Only You: Chapter 14
Only You: Chapter 15
Only You: Chapter 16
Only You: Chapter 17
Only You: Chapter 18
Only You: Chapter 19
Only You: Chapter 20
Special Chapter II
Only You: Chapter 22
Only You: Chapter 23
Only You: Chapter 24
Only You: Chapter 25
Only You: Chapter 26
Only You: Chapter 27
Only You: Chapter 28
Only You: Chapter 29
Only You: Chapter 30
Only You: Chapter 31
Special Chapter III
Only You: Chapter 32
Only You: Chapter 33
Only You: Chapter 34
Only You: Chapter 35
Only You: Chapter 36
Only You: Chapter 37
Only You: Chapter 38
Special Chapter IV
Only You: Chapter 39
Only You: Chapter 40
Only You: Chapter 41
Only You: Chapter 42
Only You: Chapter 43
Only You: Epilogue
Appreciation Post

Only You: Chapter 21

2K 95 5
By catchhhhhh

[Korean Translations]
Aegyo (애교): To act cute
Ajhussi (아저씨): Old man
Ajhumma (아줌마): Old woman
Ani (아니): No
Annyeong (안녕): Hello/Goodbye
Arasseo (알았어): Alright
Chukhahae (축하해): Congratulations
Daebak (대박): Awesome
Dongsaeng (동생): Younger Sibling/ Friend
Eomma (엄마): Mother
Hajima (하지마): Stop
Hyung (형): Older brother for males/Friend
Hwaiting (화이팅): Goodluck/ You can do it!
Gomawo (고마워): Thank you
Gwenchana (괜찮아): Are you okay?
Jalja (잘자): Goodnight
Jalmeokesseubnida (잘먹겠습니다): Thanks for the food
Jebal (제발): Please
Jinjja/Jeongmal (진짜/ 정말): Really
Maknae (막내): Youngest child/friend out of the group
Mianhe (미안해): I'm sorry
Ne (네): Yes
Noona (누나): Older sister for males /Friend
Omo (어머): Oh my
Ottoke (어떡해): What should I do?
Oppa (오빠): Older brother for females/Boyfriend
Saengil Chukhahae (생일축하해): Happy Birthday
Pabo (바보): Stupid
Wae (왜): Why?
Yeppeoda (예쁘다): Pretty

Chapter 21: Conclusion
Tuesday, December 17 2013

Hee Yeon's POV

Jimin and I walked down the stairs with him leading the way. Every step reminds me of what just happened. First, I got accepted on my new job which I never expected to happen so fast.

*steps*

Then, the guy that I met by accident knows the guy that I knew for a long time.

*steps*

And with all that, we will work on the same company and will be seeing each other often.

*steps*

This is the worst situation I have ever been, I thought. And to think that I should've known that Jimin is in a boy group. I mean if I was another girl I would've known immediately because I bet they're pretty popular.

But of course a girl who doesn't listen to music, who always stays at home and lives without any friends wouldn't know, right? I sighed and continue to walk down.

I still can't believe that he's an artist because he just seems so normal. Well, except for his beautiful voice which he always use to sing me to sleep and his flawless skin which looks so perfect, his cute little eyes that has its own smile and his bright smile that makes his cheeks puff out. I stare at the his back as I thought of these things.

Aish! I gave myself a thump on the head. Why am I thinking like this? Now is not the time to think about this. I still have a major situation to face.

I paused and shook my head as I try to shake off the thought on my mind. Jimin seem to notice that I'm struggling because he faced me as I move erratically behind him.

"Are you alright, Yeonie?" he asks. He stood a few steps below me with his face all worried.

"Are you sure you want to meet them? I mean you don't have to," he adds.

I answer with a nod and let off a little smile to let him know that it's okay with me.

"Okay. If you say so," he utters sounding doubtful as he turns back and continues to walk down the stairs. I bet he thinks I'm going crazy right now.

As I walk after him, my mind continues to think about random things again. Am I really sure I want to meet them? A question that goes on and on in my mind as I climb down the stairs.

I will meet them soon anyway. I mean we'll be working on the same company after all and the building isn't that big to begin with so I'm sure we'll run to each other all the time especially Seokjin.

I need face him once and for all. This is what I want from the beginning, right? To face him without having to run away again, without being a coward and without feeling anything. I need to let him feel that he doesn't affect me anymore.

As we reached the main hall, Jimin continues to walk farther across the hall.

"Where are we going?" I say as I touch his arms to make him face me as we walk. I scan the hall and I noticed the others weren't here, "And where are they?" I add.

"I bet they are all at the company studio right now. We were supposed to be recording a new song but right after we arrived I immediately came looking for you," he says as he smiles at me and then continues to walk and head to a narrow corridor.

"Oh.." I murmur as I realized that they were the one in the van a moment ago.

I guess they are really popular judging from the herd of young girls skipping school just to see them.

We reached the end of the corridor where there is a big black double door in front of us. I was amazed how a door can be this beautiful. The door has no knobs but has a huge elongated bar instead. And I can see my own reflection on it because it's well polished.

"Are you ready?" Jimin utters as he looks at me with his hands on the stainless bar, ready to push it.

There is no turning back now. I need to show him he doesn't affect me anymore that he's nothing to me anymore.

I inhaled all the air that I can get into my lungs and let it out slowly. I faced my reflection and gather up all the courage that I can get.

"Yes," I answered him.

Jungkook's POV

The six of us sits on an angled sofa at our recording studio with me sitting in between Tae hyung and Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung sits next to him while the remaining two have the other couch all to themselves.

We're waiting for our manager and music producer so we can start recording the new song. We all started the day rehearsing at the dorm so we'll have less mistakes when it comes to recording it.

While waiting they keep talking about the thing that happened awhile ago. I got curious so I joined in.

"Jin hyung, who's the noona a while ago? And why did she did that to you?" I scoot closer to Jin hyung.

"Yeah hyung, why did she did that?" says Tae hyung as he sits with his arms on top of the back of the couch and with his legs crossed.

"I don't know her yet but I already hate her. I don't like how she treats my Jin hyung," I add as I cross my arms and pout.

Jin hyung then ruffles my hair and smiles but I can see through his smile that he's not really happy.

I hate judging people base on first impressions but I didn't really liked what she did to Jin hyung. I mean he's a respectable guy who always thinks of others first before himself. So he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

"Why did Jimin ran after her? Does she know her?" adds Tae hyung as he leans forward to look at Jin hyung. He just sits there staring at a blank space as he shrugs his shoulders.

Why didn't I think of that? Why did Jiminnie hyung ran after her anyway?

Namjoon hyung then interrupts and utters, "Wait. Let's not jump to any conclusions here. Maybe she has a reason why she did it. And maybe Jimin knows her too," I lean and look at him as he explains.

There's no acceptable reason for what she did to Jin hyung. I bet she did that to get Jin hyung's attention because he's so handsome. I sighed with disbelief.

Women these days, they will do everything and anything to gain a handsome person's attention.

"It's my fault," Jin hyung says looking so down as he stares at an empty space.

I got back to reality as he said that. What did he meant by it's his fault?

"It's my fault. So please don't blame her," he continued as he looks at me forcing a smile. "Hee Yeon is my childhood friend and I've done something to her that made her hate me. Namjoon is right, let's just wait for Jimin to explain the situation before we jump to any conclusions. I bet he knows what's going on."

It's hard for me to believe his words. What could've the kindest person on earth do that will make another person hate him. Jin hyung doesn't do bad things. I am sure of it.

Hoseok's POV

Hee Yeon?

A name that got my attention as they talk about what happened. I think I heard or saw that name before, but where. I think quietly as I sit beside Yoongi hyung just listening to their conversation.

"Hyung, have you heard of that name before? I think I did but I can't remember," I whisper as I lean close to him.

"I haven't. Wae?" Yoongi hyung whispers back as he listens attentively to their conversation. "Now is not the time to make some noise Hoseok. I'm listening to them," he hushed.

I return back to my own thoughts when I got rejected but then out of nowhere he suddenly yelled, "Don't tell me you too!" he gasped, placing his hand on his mouth as he leans back with his eyes wide open.

This is really a rare thing because Yoongi hyung's eyes are very tiny. I placed both of my hands on top of his hands firmly so that he can't say another word.

While we're on that awkward position I noticed that the others turned our way right after hyung said that. I faced them slowly and smiled awkwardly then gesture them to continue their conversation.

"It is not like that hyung. The name just sounds familiar and I think I heard it before. So don't get the wrong idea," I whisper as I remove my hands off him.

"Arasseo, arasseo," he utters as he looked at me chuckling.

After a few minutes of thinking where I heard it from. I suddenly remembered the day when we were suddenly pulled out for a shoot except for the maknaes.

Everyone was pretty tired but Jin hyung seems uneasy that day. All of our phones were left in the same corner. And as I came to check mine I accidentally saw someone calling Jin hyung and the name on the caller ID was that name, Hee Yeon. So that's where I saw that name before.

I sit quietly at the corner trying to analyze the situation as they continue to talk about it. So, if Jin hyung is Hee Yeon's childhood friend then what does that makes Jimin?

I quirk my brows as I think harder. I mean it's clear that they know each other, but how? I think to myself as I scratch my head due to confusion.

Come to think of it Jimin is always disappearing and always says he goes to his friend.

Maybe the friend he was referring to was —I gasped.

Before I can continue, someone suddenly enters the room and it was Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, owner of the company. We immediately stand and bow to greet him. And he then gestures us to sit while he takes a sit as well to a chair in front of us.

"I am pleased to inform you that we already have accepted additional staffs in the company. You will meet them soon and will work with them. I expect you to be on your best behavior once you meet them," he utters as we listen to him attentively.

He looked at us one by one and then gave this sudden curious face.

"Where's Jimin?" he says with firm voice.

The rest of us looked at each other not knowing what to answer. We seriously don't know where Jimin is but we know who's Jimin with but we can't tell him that of course.

"C'mon someone call him right now so you can start as soon as your manager and producer arrives," he utters making all of us get our phones in the state of panic.

Before anyone can call him the door suddenly opened again and it wasn't who we expected it to be.

It revealed Jimin with a girl, who I guess was Hee Yeon.

End of Chapter 21

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A fan fiction is only a fan fiction.
No real harm done to the characters
of the story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
As you noticed I decided to add the others' POVs since they'll be in the same scene as much and will be doing these to the following chapters. 😊

Thank you for reading the Chapter 20, 21 and Special Chapter II of Only You. So what do you think of the story so far? I really want to know your opinions. 😊 Don't forget to express your feels as a vote! I will sure appreciate it if I will receive as much love. 😄

Still dedicated to the following users: kookiejiminxx kpop_stories_rocker BTS4ever28 EeveeZelena

The 22nd & 23rd chapter will be officially posted on Wednesday, August 19 2015.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
4.5K 61 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
382K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...