Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 16: I Ache For Him

7.3K 251 13
By Jtmay10

*Rachel's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up quickly, but immediately regretted it. My head was throbbing in pain.

The floor was rock hard and cold. My cheeks were stinging from when the guy slapped my earlier.

Wait.....

Was it earlier? Or was it yesterday? How long have I been out?

I heard cell doors open. My head snapped up at the sound. I tried as much as I could to ignore the pain, but it was impossible.

A guy I didn't recognize from earlier came walking in. He looked about my age. He had jet black hair and emerald green eyes. I wouldn't say he's hot....... But he is attractive.

He's different compared to all of the other dicks who captured me. He didn't have scars or scratches.

He walked over to me. Since he was one of them, I quickly backed away from him.

He noticed how scared I was and quickly grabbed my wrist. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice was soothing, but not as soothing as Zach's.

I didn't listen to him and pulled my wrist out of his grasp. "H-How do I-I know you're n-not gonna j-just beat me up?" I stuttered.

His face softened and a small smile appeared on his face. "Because I'm not like them." He whispered. "The name's Marco."

For some strange reason I believed him. I allowed him to help me up. He unchained me and started leading me out of the cell. "Where are we going?" I asked.

His face hardened and he frowned. "I have to take you to the pack house." He replied through gritted teeth.

"Pack house? But I thought rogues were werewolves who weren't part of a pack."

"They are. But we're different. We are rogues who formed an alliance with each other. We all live together and formed a pack, but not an official one."

I mouthed an 'o' and allowed him to lead the way. It was really quiet, but I was pretty happy about it. My head was aching and my body was hurting all over.

We walked up wooden stairs that looked as if they were going to break any second.

So apparently the cell was underground. Why am I not surprised.

There was a long corridor above the steps. It wasn't a very nice one either. It was made from wood and there were spiderwebs and mold everywhere. The smell wasn't please either.

At the end of the hallway was a cracked wooden door. He opened it and we emerged into a big room. It looked kinda like the factionless home in Insurgent.

It was a big opened area. The floor was made of cold cement and the walls were  made from this type of metal. Look like some abandon factory of some sort.

People of all ages were scattered everywhere. Children were running around while their parents talked.

Pain started soaking into my chest. These poor people. I couldn't help but feel terrible for them. Some of them got kicked out while others chose to leave. Some of them lost their homes due to their pack getting attacked. Who knows.

And I know for a fact that some of these people aren't bad at all. In fact, they're probably not as hard headed as some of the people in my pack.

I gulped as I noticed people staring at me. Some of their gazes full of curiosity while other's were sending death glares saying 'who the hell is she?' Or like 'it's not a rogue'.

I felt someone poke me so I looked down. There stood a little boy wearing a baseball cap. His face was dirty while his close we full of dust. He was about up to my mid thigh. He had chocolate brown hair and soft blue eyes.

"Aren't you the mate of the soon-to-be alpha of the Black Star pack?" He asked shyly.

I looked towards Marco, asking if it was okay for me to talk to the boy. He nodded and let go of my wrist. I turned to face the boy again and knelt in front of him.

A gave the little boy a small friendly smile and whispered, "Yes I am." I fixed his crooked hat. "What's your name?" I asked softly.

"Charlie." He replied, flashing me a shy smile. One of his front teeth were missing and some of his teeth were crooked.

"Well Charlie, you should be pleased, with a name like that." I caressed his cheek.

His cheeks started heating up at my touch.

After a few seconds, I pat Charlie's head before standing up. Right when I was about to walk back to Marco, I felt arms wrap around my legs.

I looked down and noticed Charlie's figure next to me. I knelt down once more and embraced him in a hug.

When I walked back over to Marco, he was flashing me a grin.

We walked out of the big room and into yet, another, crusty hallway.

"Looks like you set off a good impression here. That's good since this is going to be your new home for now. " he let out, breaking the silence.

I literally started choking on my own saliva.

New home?! This has gotta be some joke? Where's the cameras? I'm so getting Zach back for this!!!

I let out a nervous chuckle, "Haha, very funny. Now when am I going to be able to go back home to my family?"

He frowned at me. "Well I'm sorry, 'cus you're not leaving. Unless the alpha gets what he wants."

"What?!" I shrieked. I started running my hand through my greasy blonde hair.

Ewwwww. I can't imagine what I look like right now.

I took a quick glance at my dress. It was no longer pink. It was all dusty with dirt, a little bit of blood stains at the bottom, and it was ripped and raggedy.

My nose scrunched up in disgust, but quickly disappeared as Marco began to speak.

"You. Are. Not. Leaving. Until. The. Alpha. Gets. What. He. Wants." He spoke slowly and loudly as if I was deaf.

"I get that. But WHY?" My voice was shaky and I was on verge of crying.

These things can't do that to me!!!!

He ignored my and his grip tightened on my wrist. I whimpered in pain but he just grunted and muttered 'big baby'.

What's up his ass????

At the end of the hallway was a door. When we approached it, he opened the door and shoved me inside.

"Someone will come with food for you 3 times a day. There is a small bathroom over there." And with that, he slammed the door closed.

With out even looking around at my surroundings, I just leaned against the wall on the wall and slid down to the floor.

I started sobbing into my knees. All I could think about my family and how worried they are. My thoughts soon drifted over to Zach. I felt a sudden pain in my chest.

I ache for him.

He must be worried sick. I can just feel the pain he is in.

I already tried mind-linking him, but my head was to sore to do anything.

After what seemed like forever, my eyes finally dried up. All my tears were gone. Is that even physically possible?

I took this moment to finally look at my surroundings. Of course, the room is windowless.

The walls are cinder block. The floor is made of cold cement. A small bed sat in the corner of the room. There is a door leading to the bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower.

At least I can take a shower.

I walked over to the bed the pair of grey sweat pants and huge black t-shirt that laid on the bed.

I picked them up and made my way into the bathroom to shower.

***

Hey awesome nerds!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! As usual, please do the following:

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay AWESOME!!!

Thank you guys again for reading. You guys are amazing. Love ya!!!! BYE!!!' <3 <3 <3

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 62 26
Emma Smith, a hopeless romantic, is fixated on the notion of finding her perfect match. She has dedicated her whole life to waiting for her soulmate...
63.2K 1.6K 49
Cassie is seventeen but she’s different. No, she doesn't have any special powers, she’s not half human half something else. She’s normal but her beli...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On the day of Hann...
228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...