DBZ Question/Dares!

By LoveOfCake

Hey guys! I saw a lot of these and I really wanted to do one as well! It's my first DBZ book, so bear with me... More

1
2 (KrillinxChiChi)
3 (Goten)
4 (Movies)
5 (The Great Prank)
6 (Love Triangle Anyone?)
Happy Thanksgiving Cupcakes!
Whipped Cream... Really?
9 (Dragon Soul!)
10 (Family Guy Jumping)

7 (Twinsies!)

64 1 3
By LoveOfCake

*unedited since I'm in Haiti typing this unless you guys see this on Monday when I get back*

_________

(Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and I are flying alongside the plane carrying Videl and her family. Victoria, Tianna, and Videl and sitting in the front, and Trunks and Gohan are a bit ahead of Goten and I.)

Me: Tena!

Goten: Yeah?

Me: Do you think we'll see someone we know?

Goten: Well, I don't know about that. But we're definitely gonna see someone who knows Dad and Gohan.

Me: I guess. But what about Monica?

Goten: Who?

Me: The girl that Tianna keeps talking about?

Goten: Her sister?

Me: Oh, so you do listen to people, just not me.

Goten: I always listen to you, you're always talking.

Me: I'll take that as a compliment.

Trunks: Will you two stop flirting and come on! You're so far back.

Goten: Well, that's since we don't have our faces pressed up against the glass windows just to see the girls.

Gohan: Will you two come on! We're almost there!

Me: But I barely ate anything!

Tianna: You ate two servings of cereal, three biscuits, two whole apples, five and a half cups of orange juice, and I don't even know how many cartons of grapes.

Victoria: *not looking up from her phone* Eight. I don't see how you saiyans eat so much.

Trunks: It's because we train so much. Where do you think we get our muscles and strength from?

Videl: Guys! The island! We're here!

Victoria: Finally! The wifi on this plane is terrible!

Videl: That's because it's the guest wifi... if you wanted the other one, you could have just asked me for the password you know.

Gohan: It's too late now. We are already here! C'mon!

•••

(In the hotel lobby, there is a young girl yelling at he hotel manager about something. She is wearing a dark pink crop top and matching shorts. She looks almost exactly like Tianna; she's a bit shorter and wears glasses.)

Tianna: That's Monica!

Monica: I demand that you let me in that pool! My family is paying way too much money to even be in this damned hotel, and now you're kicking me out!

Manager: You and your family are too loud-

Monica: Do you really want to see loud!

Tianna: MONICA! *runs to hug her*

Monica: Tia! *Hugs her*

Victoria: Sir, I'll have you know that my, er, friend's mother happens to be Bulma Briefs, so unless you want to retire early, let Monica stay.

Manager: *huffs* Fine!

Me: Oh before you leave, can you send a gigantic... um, what is it called again?

Goten: Um... you mean a care package-

Me: Yes! Can you send up a care-package full of candy, please!

Me: Why should I do that?

Victoria: Because I just saved your ass, that's why. Make it a very large package, and I'll even tell her to stop by for a vacation!

Manager: *to me, sarcastically* That's it? You don't want any lipstick or perfume or cake?

Goten: You shouldn't have said that-

Me: Oh yes please! You can send, like, four of those as well! Make them vanilla, lemon marguirine, red velvet, and fun-fetti!

Tianna: Don't forget tres leches.

Me: That too! Bye bye!

Manager: *grumbles profanities and walks off*

(Trunks and Gohan come in with more suitcases than an average person can handle.)

Trunks: *pants* I think you guys forgot something!

Gohan: Even Videl is carrying stuff!

Monica: Aren't you Goku's son? Geli won't stop talking about you.

Gohan: Really? I figured she'd say something about my brother-

Me: *falls dramatically-anime style*

Gohan: Hehe... sorry.

Monica: My bad!... So, pool?

Victoria and Videl: POOOL! *grabs suitcases* Where is our room?

Me: Wait, we never said who go what room.

Hercule: Hey fellas! It's me! The mighty-

Gohan: Stop.

Trunks: Don't even. We're all stronger than you.

Hercule: *ignores them* The rooms are split up like this: Videl, Gohan, and one of Videl's cousins in one room, Trunks, Goten, and Geli in another, and Victoria, and the twins in the last. O course, I get my own suite on the top floor, overlooking my kingdom.

Goten: Okay, but your so called 'kingdom' isn't even here.

Hercule: What is with that camer-

Me: DON'T RUIN EVERYTHING!

Hercule: 😥 *like in animes*

Me: I SPENT SO LONG TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS WAS AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE! Don't mention that piece of technology!

Hercule: *whispers to Gohan* She's scarier than your mom.

Gohan: Is that supposed to be a joke?

Goten: *laughing* You haven't even seen our mom angry!

Me: Well, before this gets any longer and we start arguing about who is scarier, why don't we say goodbye?

Hercule: GOODBYE MY LOYAL SUB-

Me: Get away! This is my thing!

Videl: Can we go to the pool now?

Trunks: I'm just gonna go to the room, now. You guys comin'?

Gohan: Yeah, but let's say goodbye first.

Everyone but Hercule: BYEE!

Hercule: GOODBYE MY SUBJECTS!

Me: I am gonna-

Goten: Okay go before you see Hercule die!

Victoria: Comment dares and questions-

Monica: Shouldn't we get Geli away from Hercule?

Tianna: *sees me trying to drown him* Uh, nah. He's good.

Trunks: I think he's dying.

Videl: Geli stop!

Gohan: You aren't gonna help?

Videl: Nah, he's getting up now.

Victoria: Guys how do we turn off the camera?

Trunks: The button right there, Vicky.

Victoria: Oh. Bye! *presses the button*

_______

Sorry, I just wanted to make that comical. See yah!
Byeeee my cupcakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
508K 20.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...