100 Funny Things to do in Sch...

By MeganLuvsU

More

1,000 Funny Things to do in School
Things to Write on the Marker/White Board
To write on paper
Don't know what to name this chapter.
Substitutes
On a Bus
In The Library
High School

Miscellaneous.

3.7K 95 48
By MeganLuvsU

Dedicated to all of you guys who said things to put in this part! 

Miscellaneous 

55) Ask a kid where he lives, then if he asks you back, go around to the whole entire school yelling that he's a stalker. -HarryPotterNerd2728.

56) Yelling out several Harry Potter spells whilst reading a Harry Potter book. -EvangelineRavenclaw.

57) Wander around with a Twilight book, asking people if they've seen a sparkly fairy princess around, then show them the book. -EvangelineRavenclaw.

58) Follow the pretties girl to all of her classes singing "Barbie Girl" at the top of your lungs. -rosierocks22. 

59) Go up to someone and ask if they have a twitter. No matter what they answer, say "You don't need one. I'm already following you." -bethluvsu.

60) While you have a substitute, start playing "Breadfish" or some other random song and when the sub asks what the music is/where it's coming from, just say "It's coming from the other classroom." -MeganLuvsU. 

A/n Hiii! So all but one of these were written by some of my readers. So there you go! Also, more ideas are welcome at anytime!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
98.6K 381 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
172K 1K 189
Mature content