1,000 Funny Things to do in School

Things to get you in trouble.

1) Roll down the hall yelling "I'm a magical, weed smoking pegasus!"

2) Hang underneath a table and smack everyones ass as they walk by. Then when the teacher yells at you tell him/her that you were checking their back pockets to see if they had stolen your pencil. 

3) Sprinkle sparkles where ever you go. Then when someone asks if you had done it tell them, "The sparkle monster did it."

4) At lunch, if you have jello pick it up and randomly throw it and yell, "Ewww it's my mum's vagina!"

5) Have an insult (ex. Bitch, ass hole, ass-wipe, penis licker, slut, hoe, etc.) war with a person on the other side of the room. 

6) Whenever your teacher tries to say something to you yell/ask "Are you calling me fat?"

7) Repeatedly 'lose' things, yell out that you've lost it, and then a few minutes later yell out that you've had it in your hand or on your head the whole time. 

8) Sing 'Stupid Hoe' to your teacher.

9) Yell "Happy Birthday" to everyone who walks into the classroom.

10) After everything that your teacher says, laugh really loudly.

A/n so there is the first ten of 1000. 9,990 more to go. This is gunna take me awhile. Oh and a lot of these I take from my life at school so yeah, most are a lot funnier in person.