In The Library

Dedicated to: EvangelineRavenclaw for the Library idea.

In The Library.

44) Sit on top of a table reading a steamy sex scene of a book aloud... VERY LOUDLY.

45) Continuously pick up a book, open to a random page, stare at it for a few seconds, yell "THIS IS JACK SHIT!" And throw it to the floor.

46) Every so often yelp in pain and then just stare at your feet ashamed.

47) Break the silence by making a noise sounding like a monstrous fart and then say loudly, "Wow! That was a good one!"

48) Read aloud VERY loudly and VERY slowly.

49) Every so often while reading, point to a word as simple as "the" and ask the person sitting next to you how to pronounce it.

50) Look over your book and exclaim to the person next to you, "YOU! I know you! You're one of them!"

51) Every time the person next to you turns the page, make a beeping noise.

52) Every time you turn the page announce the page number VERY loudly.

53) Every few minutes get up, walk around a nearby table or around the library, sit back down in your chair and got back to your book acting as of nothing had ever happened.

54) Collapse to the floor and do 20 push-ups yelling "Yes Sargent! I have been a bad, bad soldier! And twenty push-ups will make a man of me!" And then go back to your book as if nothing had ever happened.

READ THIS!!!

A/n HEY! So I haven't uploaded this in a while cause I'm lazy. I'm supposed to be sleeping now as its 11:21 at night on a Sunday and I have school first thing tomorrow morning. And guess what?! I get to go to the library tomorrow! Hmm, I can feel some mischief going on throughout my brain. So yeah I typed this on my phone and my nails are long so it sounds cool when I'm typing. Hehe. So yeah.

ALSO! I think that you guys are quite creative so I want you guys to come up with some pretty awesome things to go in the next chapter/part! I will pick the best ones, which my be all of them, and will feature them in the next part/chapter! Also, don't worry, I will write who came up with it next to the one(s) that you came/come up with! So yeah. I'm gunna go to bed now! BYE!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan

~Megan.