Mine Too (Mine, #4)

By colormePlNK

Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hai... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:

Chapter 37:

50.7K 2K 211
By colormePlNK

Brandon

"What Kar damn?" I groan peeking one eye at her. "Waking me out my damn sleep like that."

"Nigga." She said pushing my shoulder again. "If you don't get the fuck up and feed him while I get Brei and Bryn ready."

"Brandon don't feed him while he's lying flat like that." She said.

"Karmen, I got two other kids. I know what the fuck I'm doing." I snapped lifting Bj back in my arms to feed him like that.

"I would throw something at your fuckin head right now if you didn't have Bj in your arms."

"You ain't getting no shower sex this morning since you wanna be snapping and shit." She snapped going through the dresser.

I flagged her off.

"Did you hear me Brandon?" She asks.

"Kar I'm not paying you no fuckin mind. It's too early in the damn morning."

"Surely is with your attitude."

"You still gonna pop that pussy tho, no worries." I mumbled.

"What the fuck you say?" She said come in my face all close making me laugh.

"Nothing, damn." I said kissing her lips since she was so close.

"That's what I thought." She said.

I chuckled, "I said you still gonna pop that pussy."

"Nah, you can eat this pussy then go beat ya meat tho."

"Yeah the fuck right."

"Yeah. Right. Exactly." She said before walking out of the room

*

Karma

After I dropped Brei off at school and Bryna off at daycare I came straight back home.

I'm glad Brei's summer break is almost here and Bryna will probably go less until fall comes back around.

Brandon and Bj were both knocked out when I got back. I decided to just let them sleep while I got in the shower and got dressed.

"Where you going?" Brandon asks I sat on the bottom of the bed putting lotion on. "I thought we were suppose to get in the shower together."

"Yall were both knocked out."

"Damn." He said yawning.

"I'm going to see Ka' and Ko' then to the salon. You want me to take Bj or you got him?" I ask as I put my jeans on.

"I got him."

"You sure?" I ask as I put my shirt on.

"Yes Kar, I know what I'm doing."

I sighed. "Okay, I just don't wanna be away from my baby for that long."

"No worries, I'm sure you will be calling and torturing us."

"Oh whatever. Okay, see yall later." I bent down to kiss him then Bj. "I love yall."

"We love you too." He said quickly snagging my waist before I got too far pulling me in for another kiss.

"Brandon." I said laughing.

"One more." He said sliding his hand down over my ass.

"See you playing." I said blushing kissing him one last time.

"Can I take the Charger?" I ask once he lets me go.

"Hell no."

Welp, thought I would atleast try.

"Oh yeah and there was mail for you the little boy was yours." I said staring down at him as he sat up laying Bj on his lap since he was awoke now.

He stares at me then turned his attention back to Bj.

"Hand me a diaper." He said.

"Did you hear me?" I ask handing him two diapers and the wipes.

"Yeah. You're full of shit because you would have been in ya feelings. I know you."

"Nigga you don't know me." I said as I bent down kissing Bj up as he giggled.

"Nah, did it really come in the mail yet tho." He asks.

"Yeah, and you are not the father." I said handing him the letter I had on the nightstand.

"Broad put us through all that shit for nothing when she probably knew he wasn't mine." He said looking at it.

"Well she got her ass whooped. She good now."

*

"Kaleb King!" I shout when I walk into my brothers tattoo shop.

"What nigga?" He said looking up from where he was sketching. "Don't put my government out there."

"Ain't nobody else in here. Where that nigga Kody?" I ask placing my bag down sitting next to him behind the counter.

"Bank run. You using real names and shit. What, we got beef?"

"Yeah, because neither one of yall niggas know how to text me back. Especially you."

"I told you to call me when you need me. I'm horrible with that replying shit unless you're my woman since she threatens me."

"That's a damn shame. Well I want more ink, what's up?"

"What you want?"

"Rest of my leg done." I said.

"Okay you trying to be tatted like ya brothers." He said.

"Nah, yall niggas got too many. I want my lower half of my right leg done tho since I already have the front of my thigh done."

"Coo, you letting me free hand this shit since you let Kjayy free hand the thigh part."

"Of course. Yall shit be dope. Make sure you add some girly colors in there for me. You know make it me."

"Yes Karma, I know you. Give me a couple days to draw you something up then we'll do it in sets. You know the drill."

"I do. Okay, thank you love you." I said hugging him kissing his cheek up.

"Come on now Kar."

"Hug me back nigga." I snapped hitting his shoulder.

"Annoying," He said hugging me back. "I love you too."

"You better start answering my texts too or I'ma start sending you screenshots of me and Brandon's inappropriate texts." I joked knowing I wouldn't.

"I swear I will block you and Bc."

"No you won't nigga." I said grabbing my bag. "Alright I'm out. Don't forget about my tattoo either Ka'."

"I got you." He said.

"My other brother." I said surprising Kjayy with a tight ass hug as soon as he came through the door.

"You all little, but got a some strength to you." He said hugging me back just as tight.

"That's why I'm good at beatin these hoes the fuck up. Nah, lemme stop. My hands are retired."

"Until the next bitch try you." Kaine said laughing.

"God forbid! Don't say that forreal. I'm good, well, and tired of randoms trying me over mine. Man I gotta go. Bye yall, love yall."

They called love you backs as I left.

*

I sighed as I finally got to get off my feet. I've been doing back to back heads since I walked into the salon.

I'm annoyed because I haven't been able to call Brandon to check on them since I've been so busy.

I grabbed my phone out my bag calling him and he didn't answer.

I called a couple times, still no answer.

"What's wrong with you?" My mom asks.

"I haven't been able to call Brandon all day and when I do he doesn't answer." I mumble.

Just as I was about to call him again he was calling me.

"Brandon what the fuck?" I ask.

"My bad we were sleep."

"Still? All day?"

"Nah, we was up for awhile then we had went back to sleep."

"Oh, he hungry?" I ask hearing Bj in the background doing his whine he does before he fully cries.

"Yeah, nigga woke up crying. I'm making his bottle now."

"Okay, so yall good?"

"Yeah, I told you I got this. I'm not new to this."

"I know, I know. So are you going to get the girls or me?"

"I'll get them. Then we gonna go to Roddy's."

"Okay."

"Alright crazy ass let me feed this boy then get him ready."

After we got off the phone I had two more back to back sew ins then I was just chillin.

"Everything is gonna be so pretty." I said looking through the wedding book plans.

My mom carry this damn thing around everywhere.

We are having a all white wedding with silver here and there.

"That wedding planner I hired is on it! She found the perfect place already, bouquets in the work, and is making all the decorations we want come to life." My mom said walking back into the salon with food for us.

"She made my bouquet big and pretty, right?" I ask making my mom roll her eyes at me.

"Yes, I'ma forward you all the emails she sends me so you know what's going on and have a say of course."

I nodded as I unwrapped my sandwich, "Okay." I said staring at my mom's chicken salad.

"Mommy-"

"No Karma." She said cutting me off.

"Ugh, that's why I miss my man. He don't got no problem sharing his food with me."

"What?" I ask laughing as she stares at me shaking her head.

"You just a damn mess and greedy as hell."

I sighed. "I know, I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.9K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
955K 33.2K 25
**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknown papers. My hand shook rapidly when I t...
249K 8.5K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
571K 15.9K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...