Chapter 8:

Karma

"Brandon what did I say about carrying all that fuckin money?" I ask when he pulls out a big ass wad of cash.

"Damn bae, I know. I'm waiting on my new card." I shook my head at him.

"Just hurry up, get the gas, and let's go."

"These hoes call me big daddy!" He shouted rapping along with Meek Mill.

"Get out idiot." I said laughing as he got out and stood in the door counting some money out then handing me the money.

"Bae turn this fuckin Nicki Minaj shit off already." He said when he got back into the car.

"No. He said, 'damn Karma, it's tight,' I say, 'Yeah, nigga, you right.' He say, 'Damn, bae you so little, but you be really takin that pipe.' I say, "Yes, daddy, I do-"

"Why would you turn my music off nigga?" I said snatching my phone back.

"Because you ain't trying to give up no pussy so fuck you singing that for?"

"Because you don't deserve it!"

"Whatever you say Karmen." He said speeding out the gas station.

"Why you always gotta drive all fuckin fast? I hate that shit."

He looked at me smirking, but just shook his head.

"What?" I ask.

"So you didn't like that time when I sped the highway while you straddled my lap."

I blushed punching his arm. "No. It scared the shit outta me. That was dangerous as fuck. I wanted to fuckin kill you."

"You came tho." He shrugged chuckling. "And I mean everywhere."

"Shut up."

*

"Why are you still here? I don't even like you." I said to Brandon as he sat in my chair in the salon.

"Karmen, why you actin like that towards a nigga?" He asks pulling me between his legs.

I folded my arms over my chest. "Did you or did you not call me a dumb ass broad on the phone before getting my side of the story?"

"Babe," He said against my neck. "I said I was sorry over and over again you know I didn't mean it."

"That doesn't make it okay tho." I said.

"Bae chill on me." He said placing his hands over my ass looking at me.

"You really need to speak to your mom Brandon. Get that shit straightened out then come to me."

"I am. I'ma go pick up Bryna then Brei and that's where we are going. You coming?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hell no."

"How often you gotta check in with ya PO?" I ask messing in his dreads.

"Every two weeks." I nodded.

"Even tho I'm still mad at you I'm happy your home." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Happy enough for sex?" He asks kissing my lips.

"I'll think about it."

*

Brandon

"My mothafuckin nigga!" Kaine shouted when he opened the door.

I dapped him up. "What's up fam?"

"Welcome home bruh. Ya lil twin in here every hour on the hour like Uncle Ka' you know my daddy's home?"