Chapter 13:

Karma

"Come on yall." I said to Kaleb Jr and Bryna as I held the door open for them to get out the car.

I just got back from dropping Brei, Jordan, and Kaidy off at school and these two are with me for right now.

I'm taking Ka's little twin to get a line up then taking him back to his mom.

"Kale stop!" Bryna yelled as we walked the parking lot to the barbershop.

"Kaleb leave my daughter alone." I said smacking his hand away as he pulled on one of her ponytails.

"King Kale, not Kaleb." He said.

"When you bad it's Kaleb. You just like ya dad always messing with somebody."

"I'ma King."

"We're all Kings crazy." I said pulling the door to the shop open for them.

"Nope."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"Boy I am not about to agrue with your lil self." I said.

"I see bestfriend." Bryna said as we walked in.

"Who's ya bestfriend?" I asked.

"Z." She said.

"Hey ugly." Bryna said to Z.

"What's up ugly?" Z said picking her up.

"You sad bestfriend?"

"I'm coo lil homie." He said.

I shook my head I can't with him and Bryna. One minute they're beefing calling each other ugly and the next they're all of a sudden bestfriends.

"I almost feel bad for you Z, almost." I said.

"Don't get kicked outta my shop, like ya nigga almost did."

"Whatever." I said.

"You should talk to Yani for me." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Not happening."

"That's fucked up. You suppose to be my favorite cousin."

"Oh I am and you're mine. I'm just not about to back for you when you dawged the shit outta her like that. Z be real you was and still is going thru ya hoe phase yet you wanted Yani knowing you weren't gonna be loyal to her. Then everytime she wanted to go off and do her own thing you wasn't down with that shit tho."

He sighed rubbing his hand over his face. Then standing up and getting started on the line up.

"Did you talk to her?" He asked after awhile.

"Mhmm."

"I swear that's not my baby Kar."

"Whether it turns out to be your baby or not, you still cheated! You still fucked the hoe. You have, well had, a girlfriend."

He gave me a blank face making me laugh.

"My boo Yani single now I'ma have to hook her up with a loyal nigga."

"Get the fuck out Karma." His says pointing to the door after finishing Kaleb's line up.

"Don't." Bryna said hitting his leg.

"You too Bryna, get the fuck out." He says pushing us all out the door.

"You ain't right." I laughed.

"Oh and trust I'll be telling Bc what you got on too."

"Boy the fuck bye. I'm grown."

*