Chapter 11:

Karma

"Ooh somebody had a very good kid free night." Shelly said as me and Brandon walked into Mom and Dad's house.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said while sly grinning.

"That fucked up walk done told it all, you glowing and everything, plus look at Bc's grinning ass." I looked at Brandon smiling hitting his chest.

"Our night was everything. It started in the shop and-" I smacked my hand over his mouth.

"Karma I know yall didn't have sex in my fuckin shop!?" Mom asks just walking in the living room and overhearing Brandon.

"Huh?"

"Karma!"

"Mommy!"

"I should beat yall asses. Yall nasty asses better had cleaned the fuck up."

"Mom stop cussing." I said.

"I'm the mother." She said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Ms. potty mouth herself telling somebody not to cuss." Shelly said.

"My mouth is good." I said.

"Shiiiit." Brandon mumbled.

"Her ass use to snitch when the boys cussed when she was still my lil baby. Now she cuss just like the guys."

"Don't do me mom."

"No don't you do me. What you need to be doing is going to delete that footage from the shop last night before ya dad sees it and has a heart attack."

"What!?" I yell jumping up. "Tell me you're joking."

"Yo we should watch that shit." Brandon said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Brandon." I snapped at him before taking off running to the back room of my dad's office which was the security room.

"What are you doing?" My dad asks coming out the office.

"Nothing. What are you doing?" I ask playing it off.

"About to kick yall asses out and go fuck my wife."

"Yeah, yeah. You do that."

"The hell you being weird for?"

"I'm not!"

"Okay Karma." He said narrowing his eyes at me before walking off and I got the chance to dash inside his office.

It didn't take long to find the part I just had to figure out how to delete it now.

"Play it so we can watch it." Brandon said coming out of nowhere scaring the shit outta me.

"No." I blushed pausing it again after he clicked to play it.

I sighed after finally figuring out how to delete it and going back to make sure that it was deleted for sure.

"You ain't even right." Brandon.

"Brandon if you don't go on somewhere." I said laughing.

*

"Damn bae ya ass poppin. Ya ass too big for that swimsuit." Brandon said messing with the line of bikini bottoms.

We were walking through the pool parking lot. We all decided to go to the pool today since it's been forever since we've did anything as a family.

"Stop you're giving me a wedgie. If you stop messing with them they'll be fine." I said fixing them.

"Ain't my fault yo ass swallowing them bottoms." He said pulling my back to his front wrapping his arms around me.