Sex [Chris Brown]

By YoItsBreezy_

I mean it's your choice if you want to click on this book. Just know to read at your own consent. Parental... More

// Encouragement \\
// My First \\
// Tuesday \\
// Studio \\
// Husky Love \\
// Neighbor \\
// Kamasutra \\
// Dark Lust \\
// Xìngbié \\
// Fan Luv \\
// Body Language \\

// Planes \\

4.4K 59 7
By YoItsBreezy_

{A-N} If anyone truly knows Chris. You all will understand this story. He briefly discussed his crazy sex story of having sex on a plane. Anyone remember? 106&Park? No? Okay ... Continue.

~~~

Sex on a plane... I mean it's something some people do to release that tension they're feeling. I mean, I never imagined myself doing it on a plane until I saw a woman or a flight attendant that teased me to the max.

~~~

To start this story off, I was boarding my private jet to go catch a party that Trey was having at his place. I was completely into my phone the whole time, handling some business for my clothing line.

"Mr. Brown, can I take your bag?" A gentle voice asked, I glanced quickly.

But then, I had to do a double take. What a beauty she was. She had beautiful light brown eyes, pretty skin, and the juiciest lips that I could just suck on. I eyed her up and down, before snapping out of my daze and nodding.

"Yes please." I politely said. "Thank you, beautiful."

She blushed and smiled lightly, before taking my overnight bag and went to the back. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I watched her hips sway as she walked towards the back. I sighed and shook my head.

'Not today Chris. There will be plenty of beautiful broads at Trey's party' I told myself.

I took my seat at the back, while my bodyguard was at the front of the plane. I grabbed my laptop from the seat beside me and started it up. The big black apple appeared on screen as I waited.

"Would you like a beverage or anything before we take flight, Mr. Brown?" That precious voice, questioned.

I cleared my throat, and got myself together before making eye contact. "Yes! I would like a water. That's all, thank you."

"Yes sir."

Lord Jesus! I looked above me and shook my head. I do need some water, because she is making me quite parched. Oh my, is it warm in here or is it just me? I pinched the rim of my shirt and fanned myself.

"Here's your water, sir." She came back and handed me the glass. I grabbed it out of her hand and gulped it down.

"Are you okay, Mr. Brown? You seem warm, do you need the air conditioning turned up a bit higher?" She asked, nicely.

I sat the glass down and adjusted myself in the seat. I caught my bodyguard looking back at me. He chuckled and shook his head, before turning back around.

"Uhm. Yes that would be nice." I said, as I looked in her eyes. Oh my god, her beautiful face. I just want to mess it up, I wanna mess up her make up, and everything she has on.

"No problem."

Soon, I felt the plane start and moments later it started to take off. But the whole time I was thinking about that girl.

I sighed, and relaxed my head back trying to calm down. I grabbed my crotch area, and felt my bulge twitching in my pants. It has been a good six months since I've actually had some pussy. Surprise, surprise! Chris hasn't had sex in six months. No woman has awakened the mastermind, I've been strictly focusing on business. But now I think he has a awakened, and he won't go to sleep.

"Sir, I've adjusted the air conditioning and I also got you a cool towel to relax. Is there anything else you need?" She asked, as she handed me my towel.

I looked up at her and stared at her perfect plump lips and licked my dried ones. My eyes trailed down to her cleavage that was showing a little through her white collared shirt. I sat up in my seat and licked my lips. I just want to shove my di-

"Mr. Brown.." She called. My eyes immediately met hers and I was back to being sort of focused.

"Yes...?" I started, as I looked at her name tag. "Malaya.."

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked, with a kind smile.

You...

"I'm sorry sir, I believe she's not on the list." She giggled. I said that out loud?

Fuck me!

I face palmed myself and shook my head. "My apologies for the inappropriateness. No that's all, I'm fine."

She finally walked off, I sighed and slouched in my seat. So frustrated.
I heard my pilot and my body guard both laughing they're little hearts out. I looked over at them and glared.

"Fuck is so funny?" I frowned, clearly agitated.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Will commented, about to fall out of his seat. The pilot was wiping tears from his eyes.

"Man fuck y'all... I haven't had sex in six whole fucking months... FUCK YALL." I said, before throwing up my middle finger.

"Oh! We not the ones you want to fuck, Chris!" Will screamed. Muhfuckas has died laughing at my fucking struggles.

"What happened?" My pilot asked, stepping out from the front.

"Man-Man got the hots for the flight attendant." They all started holding their stomachs in laughter like the shit was funny.

"Shut y'all no credit, I live off my mama's rent head asses up. Witchya limp-noodle dicks. Ya balls weighing y'all fat asses down." I mumbled to myself, as I got up and walked to the back.

I went to the luxurious bathroom and did my business. Once I finished and washed my hands, I opened the door and walked out bumping into Malaya making her fall down and drop a tray full of food.

"Oh shit. My bad, let me help you." I helped her up first, and bent down to pick up everything.

"No I'm sorry, Mr. Brown. I should've been more careful." She knelt down with me and started helping. "You don't have to pick it up, I got i-"

"It's fine... Really." I said as I picked up the tray and held it to her. I looked in her eyes and just got lost again. "Just call me Chris."

"Okay Mr. Chri-" I cut her off.

"Just Chris, baby." I corrected, as I licked my lips and smirked. She nodded and blushed.

"I have to.. take these." She said before grabbing the tray and making her way around me. I grabbed her arm before she could go any further.

"You have a man?" I asked, forgetting about the atmosphere I am in. Oops, it slipped.

"I believe that is an inappropriate question at this time, Mr-"

"Chris.."

"Chris." She corrected. "Look, I have to go. I have work to attend to"

She turned and left after I let her arm go. I sighed and bit my lips. God dammit... I really need something to relax me. Turning up the air conditioning isn't one of them, along with her sexy ass being on this plane.

I followed her quietly to the back, and watched as she opened the door and went in. I snuck in and peeked around the corner. She was placing the dirty eating utensils in the sink, I slid in and closed the door behind me. She heard it shut and jumped.

"Oh Goodness" She yelped, as her hand was placed over her heart. "You startled me Mr. Brown."

"How many times do I have to tell you baby girl, it's Chris." I soothed, as I approached closer to her and griping her waist lightly.

"It just doesn't seem professional to call you by your fir-"

My hands slowly but gently went hyping up her skirt, as my lips were barely touching her neck. Her breathing hitched as I finally kissed on her neck.

"M-Mr. B-Brown, I'm afraid I might lose my job f-fooling around with you.." She slurred with a slight giggle.

"If anyone finds out, I got you." I spoke against her neck.

When I said that, it was like a trigger went off, before I knew it we were fighting to get each other's clothes off. Her lips caught onto mine and soon we were having a hot-wet ass make out session. She fumbled with my belt buckle and got on her knees.

Before her lips even touched my dick, it started jumping. Wrapping her small fingers around my dick, I bit my lip in anticipation. She bit her lip and looked up at me before slowly sliding my dick into her mouth. I hissed and watched as she took every single inch into her throat. I held her head as I felt the walls of her mouth. It was so wet and slippery. She looked up at me with those pretty brown eyes. I began moving my hips back and forth, feeling the inside of her throat.

"Shitttt"

Groaning quietly as I felt myself wanting to bust right through her esophagus. She whimpered a little sending a light vibration onto my shaft. Making me wanting to jizz right then and there. I looked down and she had tears rolling down her cheeks because my dick was so deep in her throat.

Seeing her look like that drove me crazy. I popped my dick out of her mouth and jerked it.

"Turn around and bend that ass over." I demanded. She nodded and bit her lip before getting up and doing as told.

She bent over gripping onto the small counter. I picked her leg up and hoisted it onto the small counter, I pulled out a condom, releasing the rubber ever so smoothly from its wrapper. As soon as I got it on, I wasted no time slowly sliding my hard ass dick in her pretty pink pussy lips. I groaned, leaning my head back in pleasure. I heard her gasp at how big I was.

"Mr. Browwwwwwnn." She moaned lightly.

"Yeah, babygirl?"

'Fuck' escaped her lips as I slowly trusted in her warm and wet pussy. My hips getting lost in the rhythm her body was singing to me, I began to feel her walls become a lot tighter and warmer against my dick. I knew what was about to happen and I was ready for it to happen. She gripped the counter tightly, as I began to pound that pussy so crazy.

"Ohhhh. Is someone about to cum?" I whispered seductively in her ear.

"Chrisss" She moaned and hissed.

I bit my bottom lip so hard, I tasted a little bit of blood. Her shit was so fucking good. Before I knew it, I heard her pussy gushing with juices, feeling her juices drip down my leg. I looked down and groaned, seeing her pussy cream around the condom. I was so ready to pull it off, but I knew it wouldn't be a good idea, because I don't know how bad my pull out game has become.

Her body shivered and her walls clenched around my dick as I slowly pumped in and and out of her, making love to her body the way a man is supposed to. I slowly slid all the way out of her, just letting the tip go in and and out, she groaned and hr hand reached back to grip my shirt. I slapped her ass and grabbed her arm, pushing myself all the way back into her and began pounding her even harder than I was before. I pulled out turning her body around and leaning in to kiss her soft, pink, and plump lips.  She stood in front of me, legs shivering as I gripped her neck and shoved my tongue down her throat. My hands gripped her waist, they trailed down to her ass and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my torso. While sucking each other's face off, I grabbed my dick and slid it back in her, she released her lips from mine and moaned loudly. I covered her mouth, as she created intense eye contact with me. That shit turned me on so much, that i started to not give a fuck.

I pinned her against the wall and let my dick do the talking, I felt the temperature rise, along wit my stamina. I got this sexy honey moaning like crazy, along with her pussy constantly getting wetter and wetter. My hand reached to her ass, as I went deeper and deeper into that good pussy. She began fucking me back, thrusting her hips into mine... how? a nigga don't know, I know she just fit as hell. She squealed in pleasure and I felt her walls get warmer and tight again. I looked her dead in the eye, as her body began to shake for the second time, there was a small turbulence that caused me to go in her deeper than supposed to, which caused her to wrap her arms around my back and bite my shoulder. I groaned feeling myself about to cum.

"Want me to cum with you?" I asked in her ear, before licking her ear.

She nodded. "I need words babygirl, do you want me to cum with you?"

"Yes Chris...'"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy!" She moaned loudly, that shit drove me crazy how she called me that spot on. I began drilling her shit and she's scratching my back and her eyes rolled back. I felt her begin to release all over my dick. I took that time to release as well.

When I tell you that I never moaned like a bitch in my entire life.. This woman's vagina brought the ultimate bitch out of me. Mouth was hung open, eyes in the back of my head as if I just went through a fucking exorcism.

Once I pulled out, my legs began to feel like noodles, I never in my life had some shit this fire. I had turn away from her and pull the condom off. I closed my eyes and she hook my head,while ring bent down a little.

"Are you ok-" Before she could even finish that question, I threw my hand back signaling her to not say a word and shook my head.

"No..."' I said fastening my pants and tossing the condom out.

I heard her giggling, I turned around and looked at her. She was fixing her long black hair, after pulling up her knee-high. She was so fucking beautiful, more than that; Words couldn't even describe how she looked. I licked my lips and shook my head, looking away before she saw me. Shorty got me wanting to take her out, bring her on tours... What type of voodoo-hoodoo this girl got? I watched her fix everything up to work.

"So, you got a number a nigga could use?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

She chuckled and shook her head. "It was just a one time thing, don't get ahead of yourself Mr. Brown."

Ouch..

"Damn. So what is it gon take to have you cum on my dick like that again?" I grinned, watching her intensely as she

She cut her eyes at me and chuckled a little. "You have a lot to learn about women."

"I think I know a pretty good amount.." I said, as I sized her up.

She looked at me with the a smirk on her plumps lips, "Nah, you don't."

I was appalled shorty was real life turning me down after I put the ya digs down on her. I smacked my lips and swung my hand before exiting, i heard her giggle. I went back to my seat salty as fuck. Will looked over at me and saw my face.

"Shorty must've declined your offer." He smiled, as if he was about to laugh.

"Man, shut up, man..." I said, before getting onto my laptop.

"Awwwwwww, is the whittle baby sad?" He teased, before cracking up.

"Aye mayne, don't be so hard on the kid. He just got rejected" My pilot said before laughing with Will.

These niggas real funny.

I smacked my lips and threw a head pillow rest Will. "Shut the fuck up, at least I get pussy bitch.."

They continued to laugh and joke the whole plane ride.

~~~

Well, as y'all could see... shorty did reject the fuck outta me. On top of all that, shorty was teasing like muthafucka the whole rest of the plane ride. I ain't never felt so shitty before. But she most def can get more whenever she want it. She got a special place in my heart, real shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 510 21
This will be a SMUT so if you don't like that then this isn't the story for you, but if you do like SMUT then this is the story for you
117K 2.2K 14
Mr. Cerulli is your sex ed teacher, a class you used to dread going too. He offers you some... extra credit. Note this fan fiction is R rated every s...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3