Tempt My Love - Book One (SYT...

By Lisadebells

Addison's career is her life, she travels to exotic destinations every other week. She thought she was fulfil... More

Tempt My Love
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINTEEEN
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter Eleven

6.1K 106 9
By Lisadebells

CHAPTER ELEVEN

If I closed my eyes the steam of the shower was caused me to feel like I was living in a foggy fantasy, I was a character and living out my wildest dream with a majorly sexy and giving man.    

Standing under the steaming hot water with Ethan didn't seem real, until he touched me and sparked my brain back to the now.  Ethan's body was amazingly taut, I ran my hands over his chest and down his abdominals, that would require serious dedication in my gym, I rested my hands on his broad chest. 

I wanted to explore every muscular inch of his torso, an idea was collaborating to allow me just that. 

"Ethan could you pass me the body wash."

"Are you feeling dirty Addison?" he smirked.

"Why Mr Knight whatever do you mean," feigning surprise. 

I put some body was in my hands and lathered them up. Starting at Ethan’s neck I circled my hands washing him, over his chest, I blinked slowly, my hands slid over his shoulders and down his strong arms. He stood like a statue with his arms hanging by his sides.

"Turn around....I want to wash your back." 

"Only if I get to wash yours Ms Bates." my stomach clenched in anticipation. 

I washed his broad back, slowly making my way down to his hips. Resting my cheek on his back I brazenly encircled his waist from behind, down to his stomach and down...lower, until I felt him in my hands. The body wash allowed my hands to slip up and down his length. 

Ethan leaned his body into mine and tilted his head. On tiptoes I kissed his cheek and trailed a line of kisses from his shoulder to his back. Turning slowly back to me our lips found each others and we kissed passionately. 

Pulling away from me, I knew Ethan wanted to have his turn washing me. The body wash smelled off cocoa butter and honey and I closed my eyes as his hands worked their way over my body.  Cupping my full breasts in his hands teasing my nipples, they hardened under his touch. 

"Your breasts are divine Addison...I want to taste them," Oh my, he was breathing in my ear.  "I want to taste you...and I will I can promise you that." Sweet Jesus, its a promise. 

 I couldn't convey how relaxed I was feeling, so swept away in how he was making me feel I didn't want to think, tonight was only about feeling. 

He washed my most private parts gently as he went. This was not the time to feel self conscious about what he was doing. He slowly washed down to my thighs while kissing my belly. I tugged at his hair until he looked at me and stood up, pulling his lips to mine. I wanted him and he knew. Ethan shook his head. What? Not in the shower?

We rinsed of thoroughly.

"Bed...?" if this was a question then the answer is YES yes yes. I turned the shower off while Ethan wrapped a white fluffy towel around my shoulders. He wrapped one around his waist and shook his wet hair at me. I giggled, it was such a playful thing to do. 

The set up of the suite was the same as mine so I took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Ethan had dropped his towel and I pushed him gently to the bed.  He sat down on the edge waiting for me, he looked unsure of my next move. 

I stood in front of him and dropped my towel. I couldn't believe I was being so brazen, this was not usually me, well not in the bedroom. But looking into his smoldering eyes made me feel...safe and sure of myself. And I knew I was turning him on. 

"I want to taste you Ethan." I slowly sunk to my knees, not breaking eye contact. He knew what I wanted and his breath caught in his throat. 

Bending my head to him I took him in my mouth and pushed his thickness all the way to the back of my throat swirling my tongue around him. Up and down again, I could hear his soft grunts of pleasure, he rested on his hands with his chin tilted back, eyes closed. 

He was whispering my name...over and over.  He already had a condom on the bed and I grabbed it ripping it open with my teeth as one of my hands was kept busy massaging him. Rolling it on he sat up pulling us both on to the bed with me on top of him. 

"Your a naughty girl Ms Bates...such a bad influence on me." he had such a wicked look in his eyes.  I knew he was kidding with me,  Ethan was way to authorative not to be in control of the situation at all times.

In a matter of seconds I was underneath him, my hands held above my head in his.  I was anticipating his next move and couldn't wait, licking my lips on purpose. 

"Mmmm you look...good enough to eat."  Ethan’s mischievous grin made my heart race.

We kissed fervently, our tongues exploring eachothers mouth, he trailed kisses down my throat and neck, then snaking his tongue around my nipple coaxing it to erectness.  I let out a small moan when he took it in his mouth and drew on it deeply.

"You like that baby...."  His voice dripped with honey. 

"How could you tell." I breathed, arching my back and opening my thighs a little. I wanted to feel him inside me, I felt the familiar tightness in my lower belly. It was an ache that I needed Ethan to satisfy. 

"Are you ready for me?" Letting go of my hands he ran one down my body and over my sex pushing a finger inside me, he groaned loudly.  I opened my legs further and pushed my pelvis up to his hand, not having full control of my movements.

"So ready...so eager...for me?" I didn't know if this was a question or not. He had two fingers inside me now, moving them in and out ever so slowly. 

"Please...yes," I moaned desperately as he pulled his fingers away. Part of the appeal of Ethan was how confident he was as a lover, I was captivated and awaited his next move. 

He positioned my hips and thrust into me so quickly that it was a shock. A good shock, he hit the front wall of my vagina like no one ever had. Pulling out slowly he thrust back into me until we found a rhythm. 

I pulled my knees up to give him more access, the more he gave the more I wanted.  Would it ever be enough, my body was being tantalized from the inside out.  My hands were on his shoulders holding on for dear life, this was a fast pace. I looked into his eyes. 

"Ahhhh yes...look.at.me." he demanded in a whisper. Right now I would run over hot coals for this man. He knew exactly how I wanted him, the tempo was driving me wild.  He was taking me on the wildest ride of my life...

Ethan ran his thumb over my clitoris that was slick with my juices and began to circle it in rhythm with his thrusts, I could feel my orgasm building and I closed my eyes. Arching my back I thrust my pelvis into him. 

YESSSS I shattered all around him, my body quivering in delight as wave after amazing wave of pleasure rolled over me like a stormy sea.  It was primal and raw and the best orgasm I had ever had!  I wondered how my body managed two so close together, this hasn't hapenned to me before, but the thought was fleeting as I continued to be amazed at the raw power or the man inside me.

Ethan’s pace had quickened as he thrust himself inside me in long strokes.  I could feel his long muscular thighs working to propel his hips towards mine.  He was close to unravelling just as I had. 

"Addison." He growled my name as he came, unloading himself inside me thrusting with easy force.  Eventually coming to rest on top of me.

I pulled his body closer to me and possessively wrapped my legs around his. His face was buried in my hair.   After our breathing had settled down he looked up at me rolling off my body and pulled the condom off. Dropping another one on the floor.  I made a mental note to make sure they went into the bin. 

Ethan touched my face with that back of his hand. "You are amazing Addison...and I wanted to tell you that before we made it to the suite but you kept distracting me." Using my words back on me, he smiled a lopsided dimpled grin and my heart lurched. 

"A man will say anything to get into my pants Ethan," I said giggling and turning to face this charming man. This man that had just given me two of the best orgasms of my life. But it wasn't just the great sex. I felt more attracted to him than I ever had for any other man, even Alex. 

"You are crazy you know that," he said, but his look was serious.  He was hesitating saying something. I prodded him with my eyes. "Will you stay with me tonight?" My goodness wild horses would not drive me away tonight. 

"Ethan...are you afraid of the dark," giggling again he pulled me closer to him and looked deep into my eyes. 

"No not the dark...but I am afraid of you Ms Bates, please be gentle with me." he said sincerely. And I got the feeling that this man had been hurt before. 

It was after 2am and I felt content in Ethan’s strong arms, my back to his front...I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

......

I awoke in a languid state, stretching my arms above my head and blinking slowly, I opened my eyes to darkness, thanks to the luxurious double block out curtains. There was no clock in the room so I had no idea what time it was...where was my phone?  Realization came rushing back to me. 

"Ethan." I whispered sitting up quickly. Where was he? I was alone... in his bed... and looking down, naked!  I must look a mess, my hair was a lions mane in the morning which is why I always plaited it for bed. 

I was actually relieved to be on my own, it gave me some time to gather my thoughts and process how to handle the, morning after scenario, with Ethan.   

Looking around again I could see Ethan’s suit pants that he was wearing last night hanging neatly on the back of a chair.  What has he been up to whilst I have been sleeping?  My handbag was on the bedside table and I was relieved to see it. There wasn't much inside it, but a hair clip and some lip gloss, money, room key and ah ha! my mobile phone.

My mobile...more like my lifeline.  It was eight am, this was early for me. In my line of work I didn't rise until 9. There was no real point, breakfast was served in most hotels until 10:30am and unless I had to be on some day trip or sunrise breakfast in the Africa’s I almost always slept late.

That day was not today, I hastily threw my hair into a bun and clasped it with the butterfly clip. There was a bathrobe at the foot of the bed that I tugged on as I walked into the bathroom. 

Leaning over the sink I splashed cool water over my face, instantly feeling alert. Not wanting to look into the mirror but doing so anyway, my cheeks were a little flushed from thoughts of the night before.  Eyes a bright blue and touching my lips...they were a little swollen. This bought back memories of where they had explored last night.  Such a wild and carefree night. My chest ached at the thought of not experiencing that again with Ethan.  

I heard a knock on the door and jumped. 

"Addison breakfast is ready," he knocked again when I didn’t respond.  "Everything OK?"

"Ye...yes...be out in a sec," I stuttered. 

Well Addison this is it the morning after.  I hadn't had many one nighters, but it was always uncomfortable the next day.  At least Ethan wasn't  trying to rush me out of his suite as he'd ordered breakfast, or use the "I have an early meeting." excuse...yet. 

I enjoyed last night and he did also, two consenting adults having maddening mind blowing sex with no promise of tomorrow and that's how I wanted it. Tomorrow I was flying back to my home in Manhattan and this will have been a beautiful memory...one I will preserve forever. 

With that in mind I stood tall and threw my shoulders back with renewed confidence and marched into the living room to the dining table where my place setting was. 

As soon as I entered the room Ethan stood up from his paper and took afew steps toward me. He was already dressed in grey business pants, white shirt and matching grey tie.  Looking devilishly handsome and a little intimidating.  His face gave nothing away of the night before.

I sat down and allowed him to push my chair in behind me.

"Ever the gentleman Mr Knight," I said in clipped tones.  His face feel a little. This made me feel bad. 

"You are a lady Ms Bates," he took the seat opposite me. 

The table was laden with a three tier tray full of croissant and danish with apricot and plum fruit in their middles, chocolate scrolls and a pot of fresh Coffee. There was also an assortment of teas. This spread was amazing, surely he couldn't eat like this everyday! 

"I remembered what you ate yesterday for breakfast and ordered you something different...you know research." Jeez he was sweet, how was I going to do this when he was making it so hard.  His eyes never left mine, almost as if he was waiting for me to say something. 

"Thank you Ethan, that is very... thoughtful," I said sincerely. 

I opened the lids on the dishes, let's see what baby blues has ordered for me.  Fresh berries, yogurt and granola, this looked delicious.  Under the second lid was a two egg omelette with mushrooms and spinach. I went for the later. 

"Why Ms Bates you did exert some energy last night," he said smiling suggestively at me, like it was our private joke. 

"I see you started without me?" There was an empty plate with the remains of an omelette if I wasn't mistaken. 

"Mans got to eat...I have been up for awhile and I have to go into the office shortly." Damn why do those midnight blues suck me in so hard. He held his hand out to me from across the table and I reached out to let him take my hand in his.  I was mesmerized awaiting his next move. 

"I won't be gone for too long, want to have a late lunch...your breakfast is getting cold?" he gestured to  the food and pulled my hand to his lips kissing my fingertips, he was awaiting my answer. 

"I have some work to do too, I need to write my final report and have a meeting with Henry my boss, I also have a lunch date with my  mother...shall we met at the bar around 2?" Please don’t say yes I prayed silently. 

"Its another date." He gave me his 1000 megawatt smile, stood up to leave but before he did he planted a firm kiss on my lips. With that he picked his brief case and laptop bag up and marched out the door. I sat stunned looking at my food. What just happened?  Did I really just agree on a date... another date! Oh Addison, I put my head in my hands, what are you doing?

I hope the R rating lived up to your expectations.  If you don't approve then please don't read the rest of my book as there is more to come. Please comment me, I would love to know what you think of my writting style. I will dedicate my next chapter to the first comment. Happy reading xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...
2.1M 62.6K 31
Who knows what an elevator ride with a dangerously sexy man can do to your heart. Meeting charmers was a part of Nora's daily life. But never in a m...
482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...
66.9K 1.6K 29
I believed that fate doesn't exist. I knew that love can be brutal. And chemistry at first sight? Pure delusion. Until he came along... Determined an...