Julian&Anna Shane [Sequel to...

By lovemefoeva

Anna Shane was an average 15 year old girl. She's now pregnant with her half brother's baby. With his best lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
- Final Chapter -

Chapter 16

23.1K 239 52
By lovemefoeva

[Chapter 16]

Julian was back home now. God only knows how happy I am to have him back here. Him and Sam are pretty tense around each other. Julian is moving around freely. When they walked by each other, I can see something going on between them.

“God, you two act like two old ladies,” I rolled my eyes. I was rocking Julianne to sleep. It seem she couldn’t stop crying and I finally got her to settle down.

“Why?” Julian asked.

“Because, you never talk to each other. It’s like, you cant hear or something and there’s gossip you wanna spill but can’t because I’m around. but whatever, I’ll go away now.”

I walked back into my room and set Julianne in her crib. Her hair was finally growing and it was the shade of my hair.

I finally heard them talking and closed my door. I knew they had a lot of catching up on. I mean, after all, they’re practically brothers.

Julian had said last night he was going to go back in the Air Force when he’s fully recovered, and assured me when he’s leaving.

And, Sam was leaving too. Sam had wanted to start school a long time ago but was stuck taking care of me. So, I was taking time off school again to take care of Julianne. I miss my friends. One of the bad sides of being a teen mom, you can’t do shit. But, I love it, hence the not seeing friends part.

I wanted me and Julian to hang out today. I missed being around him and hey, I’m not pregnant looking no more so we cant look like an actual couple.

I had gotten a call from Arik but like hell I was going to answer that. I didn’t want anything to do with them. I miss Reilly and Penny but oh well.

I sat on the floor, reading a magazine. I didn’t know what else to do.

I heard my door open and turned around. it was Sam.

“Hi, is something wrong?” I asked.

Sam laughed. “Can’t I come in here without something going wrong?”

I laughed back. “Okay, come and sit.”

Sam walked over to me and sat down. He was breathing really quietly, I could hear it. it sounded nice. He took my magazine away and he started looking through it. his eyebrows raised at some points and I think he was looking at the lingerie catalog.

“Anna, can you promise me something?” Sam asked suddenly.

“Sure,” I said.

“Please love Julian forever.”

That was a slap in the face. What, did he sense I didn’t love Julian? I just had a freaking baby for him. I mean, I know I wasn’t suppose to find it offensive but it sounded like he didn’t trust me.

“I will.” I stated.

Sam smiled and stood up. He walked out of my room. That was random. I went back to my magazine and started looking through it.

I saw a little piece of paper fell out. I dropped the magazine and looked at the paper. It was shaped likie a triangle, which means I had a lot of unfolding to do.

Sam must’ve put it in here when I wasn’t looking. I didn’t want to read it though.

I stood up an went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw Julian and he was looking at a newspaper. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Anna, what do you want to eat tonight?” Julian asked sweetly.

“I don’t care as long as you eat.” I smiled. Julian rolled his eyes and I got my glass of water. I went over to him and sat next to him. I looked at the newspaper and it looked boring. Of course, he would look at this to see what was going on in the world today.

Suddenly, he spoke. “Did you hear the news?”

“News? I don’t watch that.” I said.

“Oh, then never mind. I wasn’t talking about that.” Julian grinned mischievously.

Something was going on. “What are you talking about?”

“Nothing, well, I’m going to go take a shower. I’ll see you soon, my love.” Julian kissed my cheek and walked to his room.

I was confused. No one told me what was going on anymore. I should watch the news sometime.

I had noticed Sam was gone and I wanted to ask him what Julian was talking about. Sam has been out a lot. I mean, sometimes he comes back late at night. It’s been like, a week since Julian came back and Sam had started acting differently. It was like I saw a new side of him. It was a side that made me happy.

I heard Julianne cry and I groaned. I just put her to sleep!

I walked back into my room and saw Julianne stirring in the crib. I picked her up and tried to calm her down. I was humming a bit.

I was starting to feel sleepy myself. I don’t know what has gotten into Julianne. She was fine this whole time and ever since this morning, she’s been crying nonstop. I fed her an hour ago. I think I should feed her again. this time, Julian is going to take the night shift for her.

Julianne quieted down. I looked at her and her eyes were wide open. She was looking at something. I turned around and Julian was standing there, his hair dripping, towel on his waist.

“Oh god, Julian.” I laughed. Julian laughed and stood beside me.

“Let me hold her, you’re probably scaring her.” Julian grinned. I rolled my eyes and he started to hold her.

“Julianne, you’re thee center of my world…but your momma is my whole universe…” Julian sang. Julianne’s eyes started closing, little by little. I can already tell she was a daddy’s girl. Well, I should leave them alone. I walked out of my room and I turned on the TV.

Cake Boss was on and I started to watch that. I was getting hungry by all the showing of cakes. The show was for Valentine’s day. It was all reruns.

I felt arms go around me and I looked up.

“I thought you were chilling with Julianne.” I smiled.

“She’s asleep now.” Julian replied.

Julian hopped over the couch and sat by me. I put my head on his shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re back, Julian.” I said.

“I’m glad you’re with me.” Julian whispered. I looked up to him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back. I felt every vein in my body open and scream Julian’s name. they were singing his name. the shocks through me felt amazing.

Julian pushed me down on the couch and he started kissing my neck. I tangled my hands in his hair and I felt complete. He was with me. I knew he wasn’t going to go away this time. he was going back into the Air Force, but I knew when he was coming back.

His hand climbed up my shirt and I stopped him there.

“Unless you want me pregnant again, we can’t go this far…until I’m at least over 20.” I said. Julian groaned but then he laughed. He looked me in the eyes. Our green eyes matched each others.

“Then, I’ll wait till your 20.”

Julian kissed me again and he sat me back up. I sat with his arms wrapped around me. I didn’t want to let this end. I wanted it to stay like this forever. This, right here, was enough for me.

I believed Julian. We weren’t going to start anything soon but he was willing to wait for a few years. After I finish high school, I will do anything for him.

I had fallen asleep in Julian’s arms. He had fallen asleep too. I looked at the clock and it was midnight. I got up to go check on Julian, because sure enough, she was awake.

She didn’t look restless or something. Maybe she was having a baby fit and wanted attention. I mean, Julian hardly asks to hold his daughter. so, I think Julianne took the advantage to think;

“Hey, dad, mom is not the only girl here!”

I went to my bed and I felt a horrible pain on my finger as I slid into my bed. I looked at my finger and there was a nice line of red. I rolled my eyes. I hate paper.

I looked and saw the piece of triangle paper. Oh yeah, I said I was going to read it. I sat up and reached for it.

I examined it and tried to figure out a way to open it. I wasn’t good at this kind of stuff. That’s why in school, I was always caught with note passing. I was horrible in trying to sneak stuff.

I finally figured it out and started unfolding it.

It was a little piece of paper. Maybe 4 x 4.

I saw the scribbling writing of handwriting I knew too much. it was Sam’s handwriting.

I read the note, expecting something like Hi.

My heart stopped. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and I reread the note. I set the note down and pinched my arm. I slapped my cheek. My cheek was stinging now. I looked at Julianne. I got up and I started dancing. I was the happiest girl alive! No one could take it from me!

I was shaking my butt all around until I bumped into something. I looked and it was Julian. He was grinning.

“You read it?” Julian asked.

I nodded, and I continued to dance.

I looked at the note again. it said, in Sam’s awful handwriting:

Anna, everything about you is good. But I found someone.

-And I’m marrying her next month on the 9th.

I invite you. Please come.

-Sam

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey..! Everyonee..! iHave somethinq to Tell Ya'll..!..(;

...The FLASHDRIVE is workinqq..!

Caan iGet a HALLELUJAH..!?..(;

Yeaah!.. Okay, so, everythinqq iHave ever Writeen is workinqq Aqain, Im soo Happy.! Whenn iWas lookinq throuqh it, iFoundd this part. So, some of U are probably be confused BUT everythinq is qoinqq to be Explaned in thee Nexxt Chp.

-&&iWas Wunder'n if U all waant a NEW storyy..!? This one iHave FINISHEdd..! So, there wont be delays of two months for uploaddin...Its Called " Every Beat " iKnow U'll LUV it cuz my Boyfriendd does cuz he Help'd me writee it!. <3

-So if Ya'll Hollaa at Me, sayinqq bout thee new story, I'll send out a...Descripton of it soon,

-Keeep those Votesx&&Commentsx Upp..!

-Xoxo;]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.5K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
126K 2.8K 31
Taylor Caniff got famous before he knew he had a daughter on the way. Brooklyn Kays got pregnant at sixteen right before Taylor left town. Eventuall...
411K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
Inhale By Deina :]

Teen Fiction

1.1K 87 17
Exhale, repeat. How far will you go? Ask Julian Laurence and he will tell you he is living the dream. Despite his flaws and overwhelming anxiety, Jul...