Weekly Randoms Vol.2

By SugarMonsta

T̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶.̶ Impossible goal, Wattpad... More

Weekly Randoms Vol.2
Good News, Bad News (book review)
Don't Look at me in that tone of Voice! (rambles)
My Goals For Summer (List)
It's a Bad-Ass Thing (Book Review)
Captian's Log Day 5 (Rambles?, List,& Facts)
The Mind's Voice (book review)
Never Grow Up (book review)
The Memoirs of Light (book review)
Bullet From a Gun (book review)
If We Meet Again (book review)
Never Left Behind (book review)
Velociraptor (Mindless Short Story)
Late Night Tv (rambles)
If there's a will, there's a way (Interview)
I'm Going to be a Teacher
I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do.
The Beast
A Necessary Evil
The Internet is an awesome place!
Walked Away...Sort of...
Beautiful Remains
If you're afraid of breathing, you've got about 4 minutes to live.
The Minuit Tackle Math
June 24,2012
Rumpelstiltskin the "Superhero"?
Evilness in the Highest Degree
Buzoink!
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity
How to....With Brooklyn (1)
Elimination Vacation!- Season one
Book of the Month (June)
I Hate School = Oh So Ethical
Bonanza!
ZOMBIES! A Scientifical Discussion
A RAVE party alarm clock
Short Story Contest (I picked 'em!)
Rambles From A Bored Man
Like a Heartless SoB
FAQs
A Dark Out L⊙⊙k on the World
Too-life Like
Culture Shock
The "Good" Book
Dooms Day!
Youtube Arguements!
Shower With Me
Liking Girls is Hard
Lie and Deny
Locally Grown...Butter Lettuce!! Butter Lettuce Partyyyyy!!
Who wants to Go to Japan!
Out With the Old
The Host
In a Non-Creeper Type of Way ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
I've Gotten Old
Happy Birthday!
Three Weeks in the Making
Slumber Parties and Hardcore Truth or Dare
Korean Dramas
Spy Sisters
Verbatim Corp. is a Japanese company. Also Thoroughbred Racehorses.
Your King Has Returned!!
From the comment section
Welcome to the Internet!
Valentine's Day Story...
This Will Help With School Work!

I Plead the Fifth!

72 2 0
By SugarMonsta

What is your alias?

human name? Brooklyn Tyler Mackay!  

  Why did you come to Earth?  

Classified, but the mission might be scrubbed because of the  overrun of boy bands and their followers. The Beavers and Directional Officers and what not.

If you could be in charge of the production of anything, which would you choose and what would you change? (And you better not say milk because I don't want you giving the poor milk people any ideas!)

Tv, no more BS reality tv. 

Which kind of shovel do you prefer?

A trenching shovel to help get rid of those ‘unwanted’ things. 

What is your most-liked insect preference?

Dragonflies! They're fucking dragons!  

What would you do if someone gave you the keys to a creepy abandoned mansion for one night?

Halloween style house party and I would charge for people to get in.

Which is really better: loved and lost or never loved?

Um...I guess loved and lost.  

Which sport are you least excelled at?

All of them. lol But I guess the worst would have to be Golf or Tennis. I don't think I could make it through a whole game of golf and tennis, every time I've tried to play I've been hit with the ball.  

What has been your biggest accomplishment on Wattpad so far?  

My biggest accomplishment is spreading the creed of my people. "Be Random and Be Merry!" Also that I have spread the word that Milk is evil!

Name five sounds that drive you bonkers.

1)BrrrooooooklyyynnnnnnnnN! (mom calling me when I’m doing something) 2)Beop (sound my computer makes when the battery dies) 3) ABITHIWTITB, TRAM, TMTOWTDI, ABITHIWTITB, SSEWBA, & AAAAA! XXCC!! (people talking in acronyms  AKA text talking) 4) crying 5) People complaining about the stuff I’ve done.

Hey guess what? I watered my dead Basil plants and now they're alive again! What do you think of THAT?

...Zombies!  

 What was the worst story you've ever read on this site?

I rather not say. But there are some that I question if they even knew what language they are writing in.

If you could be a tree with branches that can smack people, where would you want to be planted?

In a wagon, I got to keep mobile. There are people everywhere who need a good smack.  

What is your ideal work environment?

One where you don't have to deal with any other people, no costumers or co-workers. You do you work with no one saying a word to you and then you go home or wherever.  

Ever ate a worm before?

Not that I'm aware of, but I did read a book called "How to eat fried worms" when I was in like the 5th or 6th grade.  

If you could change your birth order, would you do it? Or do you like being a firstborn?

I don't really care for being the oldest, but it beats being where the others are at.  

Have you ever played with your mom's makeup? It's okay.... we won't tell anybody...

In 8th grade I used to wear eye liner 'to darken my out look of the world'. But that mess burns if you get it in your eyes. I was a kid that went through phases.  

What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in your life?

The most...I guess it would have to be the one that still keeps on givin'. Last July 4th my ex-girlfriend broke up with me, her reason, 'I'm childish' like that's something new. Later that same day I went to a party at my friends house, we were gonna set fire to the sky. There I met a girl, ended up making out with said girl, rebound I believe its called. Turns out this person I thought was a flat chested girl was a dude. The embarrassing part there is that someone had to tell me after the fact. What makes it the most ever, is that since becoming friends with him, my other friends tell me I should just give up on girls and go out with him. They're joking but I don't think I'd ever hear the end of it if they find out that I like yaoi/boy's love anime and manga.

Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?

Either Seoul or Akihabara or Cairo.  

Give a detailed description of what the sun means to you.

Yellow ball of fire that can no longer wake me up because I have black out curtains!! It lures you in with its claims of Vitamin D, but can burn your skin. But it is a source of light and I guess in a way a source of life, if you want to be about that.

What do you want to say to your alien followers?

El Psy Congroo. *If they come to the meetings regularly they'd know what that means.  

 What is your favorite book genre?

Psychological. I like it when stuff makes me have to think, so if I get it I'll feel smart.  

I had a dream last night of a macaroni monster that ran around eating small children. What was your craziest dream that you can remember?

I've told my spider and dinosaur dreams before. Besides those I guess the craziest ones are those that seem like everyday life, but then the world starts melting and I realize it’s a dream.  

When was a picture last taken of you?

I believe it was December of '46.  

Did you delete it? Remember, your identity can not become widespread... we've been over this already... Delete it?

I'm not aware of the meaning of your words.

Uhh I think that would be deleting the last picture taken of you... so... December of '46?

I don't remember lol  

Has anyone ever won you a prize at a carnival?

Never at a real one, but at a school one. When I was in middle school they had this thing where you had to guess how much candy was in a jar. Out of the whole school I was the closest to the number, just 3 off. I missed my bus that day after school to claim my candy.  

 If a random person on the street handed you a briefcase and told you that he'd be back to collect it, would you wait for him? Would you open the briefcase?

Why would I let some random person put something in my hands? Wouldn't I already have my own brief case? I would look silly with two of them don't you think? But mine would be filled with like pizza or french fries and what if this other guy had ketchup in his! Brother from another mother!

Have you ever locked yourself in/out of somewhere?

The freezer. When I was younger we had the deep freezer we could fit inside when the wasn't a ton of crap in it. It was a box type that opened on the top, jack in the box, if only my name was jack. Anyway we'd play in there and see how long we could stand the cold, real man stuff. One time when it was my turn the other kids left to get Ice cream from the Ice cream truck and forget about me. Almost died, not a lot of air in those things.

What kind of friends would DO THAT, leave you for ice cream.... that's horrible! Did they at least bring you back any? How'd you get out?

My mommy saved me. But then I got in trouble. We no longer have that box freezer. I don't think I could fit anymore.

Well I would hope you don't have it anymore; I'm sure she got rid of it right after. .... So they didn't bring back ice cream for you?

No we had the freezer until we moved a few years later. I don't remember if they did or not, but I didn't have any after.

Well I'm sorry for your (ice cream) loss regardless.

It was one of the most regretful times in my life, Ice cream was so cheap back then.

Surprise! The guy came back and wants the briefcase. You discovered there was an enormous amount of money in it. Do you demand "commission" before handing it back?

I would have been long gone.  

As a conclusion, how did this interview make you feel? Would you like another one in the future?

It made me feel questioned. I'm not against doing more.

*********************************************************************************

The picture to the side is a drawing a did for a story that will be posted soon. So look out for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412 31 3
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
190K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
5K 450 17
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
63K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...