Book of the Month (June)

In order to be chosen, Book of the Month, your book has to be finished by the end of that month or earlier. The book of the month for June 2012 had to be finish by Saturday June 30, 2012. All you have to do is have it finish and tell me you want to compete.

The people who entered and their books....

1.) Cr8TiV3  "Expect the Unexpected"

14 parts/ 29 pages Finished May 7, 2012

2.) arielmalcolml  "Lifeless-Janoskian Fanfic"

17 parts/13 pages Finished June 16, 2012

3.) dansechat  "The Oldest Room in the Hospital"

23 parts/ 11pages Finished June 10, 2012

4.) AurelneBonhoffen "Cold Blood : A Fairy Tail Fan Fiction"

12 parts/ 17pages Finished June 6, 2012

Before I even started reading there was a bit of unfairness because I am a fan of the anime Fairy Tail. I'm up to date on the manga and know the characters well. But that isn't always a good thing. I don't tend to read fan fictions of stuff I'm a fan of because the fan fic might not live up to its origins. And I can be picky. Okay so here is how these four ranked based on what I liked.

4th place- "Lifeless-Janoskian Fanfic"

First I suggest an editor. I seriously doubt any girl (or guy) would got stay at anyone's house they just met at an airport. Stranger danger. I just can't read stuff like that. I read to chapter 4, but each chapter only really made up one scene each.

3rd place- "Cold Blood : A Fairy Tail Fan Fiction"

It took me avout 20 minutes to read the whole thing. For the most part you kept all the characters personities the same except for Midnight. He was just too different was my super otaku taste. In the manga he would have never acted the way you had him. Midnight slept a lot while awaiting orders from Brain his foster father. Midnight wouldn't have talked to him that way either, he was afraid to be abandon by Brain. I personally say Lyon would have made a better choice because he does likes Juvia and also has a degree of hate for Gray.

2nd place- "Expect the Unexpected"

It just wasn't my kind of story.

Book of the Month (JUNE)- "The Oldest Room in the Hospital"

The beginning reminded me of Lemony Snicket. I read his books when I was in elementary school. I liked the way it was written and the topic. So you are the First book of the Month

***********************************************************************

Still here? Have you checked out the Youtube video on the side? It just might send you on a magical adventure or maybe not. I don't know.