The Master's Chess Piece [Bla...

De KayKay530

You kept your head down, staring a your brown boots. You slightly tilted your head towards the sound of shoes... Mais

}{ Intro }{
}{ Chapter One }{
}{ Chapter Two }{
}{ Chapter Three }{
}{ Chapter Four }{
}{ Chapter Five }{
}{ Chapter Six }{
}{ Chapter Seven }{
}{ Chapter Eight }{
}{ Chapter Nine }{
}{ Chapter Ten }{
}{ Chapter Eleven }{
}{ Chapter Twelve }{
}{ Chapter Thirteen }{
}{ Chapter Fourteen }{
}{ Chapter Sixteen }{
}{ Chapter Seventeen }{
}{ Chapter Eighteen }{
}{ Chapter Nineteen }{
}{ Chapter Twenty }{

}{ Chapter Fifteen }{

971 27 0
De KayKay530

You stepped into the room with Ciel at your side. The room was normally empty, but tonight it was filled with life. People were laughing all over the room and dancing on the floor. You spotted Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny standing in the far corner and was about to head over to them, but Ciel stopped you.

"[f/n]," he said with his eye not focusing on you, "may I have this dance?" A new song started playing, a slower song.

"Uh, yes of course Young Master."

Ciel shook his head, "Tonight I am Ciel, not your master." He took your hand and bowed down to you, "You look lovely tonight." He kissed you hand and stood up. "And the dance begins," you hear him mumble under his breath as he pulled you closer to him.

"I thought you don't like to dance." You whispered into his ear.

"If this is where our story takes us, I won't resist."

"So you've made your move?" You asked.

"Yes, your turn." You could hear a smile in the way he spoke.

Ciel spun you, you saw a spot of white hair. That would be Dante, Jasper's dog. Ciel moved across the dance floor, you followed him. It was like the music was whispering in his ears what to do next. His eye stayed aligned with yours for the entire dance. You were pulled up against his chest, you could feel the steady rhythm of his heart beating against your. He started to lean towards you, you did the same. Then the music stopped, and he pulled away from you. You both bowed to one another. "I'll get some refreshments for us." Ciel walked away.

Crap, you thought. Ciel had just made his intentions clear, he wanted you. At least you thought he did. He made his move on the board, and now it was your turn.

Suddenly the lights turned off and screaming arose from throats.

You and him were not the only people playing the game, there was a third party.

You were pushed around, shoulders jabbed you and feet stepped on you. You made your way through the crowd to a table. You grabbed the forks and knives from it. Jasper's game had just begun. You were going to take action, you weren't going to be a chess piece that's pushed around on a board.

"Ciel!" You screamed over the crowd. "Ciel where are you?" You pushed through people, making your way towards the refreshments table. You arrived to it, you couldn't see Ciel's figure anywhere. You looked at the white cloth, there were drips of something dark along the table. You followed it to the end of the table. You spotted some more on the ground, heading down a hallway that led to a door to outside. You ran, Jasper was not going to win this game. You saw Dante opening the door, a body was thrown over his shoulder.

"Dante!" You screamed. He turned around and smirked at you. He closed the door, leaving you in a dark hall. You continued to run. You tried opening the door, of course it was locked. You slammed your body into it, the door didn't budge. You took a step back and lifted your foot, "I really should've worn boots," you muttered before you kicked. You made a small opening, just enough to reach your hand through. "Really?" You said aloud, "He jammed the door with a broom?" You wrapped your hands around it and slid it out, "What an idiot." You swung the doors opened. You looked around the garden, hoping to spot a head of white. You didn't, but you did find indents in the gravel made by someone running.

You ran, following the prints. Why do they always have to make the game so tiresome? You thought to yourself as you turned. You ran into the woods, "Great now I have to explain to Sebastian why my dress is all dirty." You said.

"I'm sure he'll understand." You jumped, if possible, while running. Sebastian appeared in the trees above you. "Who's taken my Master now? I swear, the only thing he's good for is getting kidnapped or getting himself almost killed."

"Where did you come from?" You asked while running.

"When the lights went off I went to turn them on and someone attacked me down in the basement. I assume it was the kidnapper's accomplice."

"Did you kill him?"

"No, he got away after stabbing me. My, stab wounds do hurt." After Sebastian said that you noticed a blot of red on his white button up shirt.

"Did you at least see him?"

"No, too dark." Sebastian jumped down from the trees and ran next to you.

So he doesn't know it was Jasper, good. Now I can kill him myself. You thought happily.

You spotting white in front of you. Perfect, you took a knife from your hand and threw it, the head moved slightly to the side. The blade just missed it. Dante looked back at you and smiled, "Not today pretty girl!"

"A knife?" Sebastian asked.

"I promise I'll clean them later." You pulled the knife out of the tree as you ran by.

Sebastian smiled and held out his hand, knives and forks were in it. "They make good weaponry don't they?"

"Yeah," you took a fork and threw it. It hit Dante in the shoulder. You could see Ciel's head bobbing up and down as Dante ran. He looked like a limp doll.

The impact on his shoulder made him lose balance. You saw the spot of white disappear. You ran up to him, Dante was on the ground holding Ciel in a sitting position. He had a knife to Ciel's throat. "One step, I dare yah." He was panting, sweat beaded down his forehead and blood was spreading along his shoulder.

"Sir, please don't do anything stupid to my Young Master." Sebastian said calmly.

"I'll kill him! You know I will!" He pointed towards you, "You've seen me do it [f/n], you know what I'm capable of."

Sebastian gave you a confused look. You shrugged. "Let him go," you said quietly and calmly.

You stood still, clenching the silverware in your hands.

"If you two don't leave, I'll hurt him. I will!" Dante picked Ciel's wrist up and started drawing little lines across it. Red appeared out of the skin.

"Don't you dare touch my Master!" Sebastian's voice boomed, you wanted to jump at how surprising it was. You've never heard Sebastian lose his temper like that.

Dante gripped Ciel around the throat, "You'd be stupid to come closer boy. I've got the upper hand."

Ciel coughed, his eye opened up just a slit. You could see him looking at you. You watched him struggle to breath, and grab at Dante's hands that just gripped harder when Ciel struggled.

"Se-bas-tian," Ciel croaked, "kill."

A large grin took up Sebastian's face, "Pleasure." He stepped forwards.

You ran out in front of him and threw your hands up against his chest, "Don't!"

"Out of the way, my Master has given me an order." Sebastian started to push you aside.

You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his ear close to your mouth. "Keep him alive, then we can follow him back to whoever put him up to this." You whispered into his ear.

Sebastian stood straight again and gave you a slight nod. You spun around and kicked Dante in the face. You lunged and stuck forks and knives into his arms. "Don't try this again." You kicked his chest, he fell back gasping for air. Before Ciel could hit the ground, Sebastian had caught him.

You looked at Ciel in Sebastian's arms. He was unconscious but was still breathing. His arm dripped with blood, you ripped your dress and wrapped cloth around his cuts. Finger marks around Ciel's neck were starting to show.

"Don't worry, he'll be alright. He has experienced situations such as this one before and he's gotten through them just fine." Sebastian smiled at him softly, "That's just what he does."

You nodded your head, not wanting to ruin Sebastian's strange intimate moment with unconscious Ciel. You followed them back to the manor. The other servants had put all the guests in their carriages.

"Master Ciel!" Finny yelled and ran up to you, "What happened to him?"

"Some looney tried to kill him."

"Is he going to be alright?" Mey-Rin asked.

"Yes, he'll be fine within a few days rest." Sebastian stopped in front of them.

"Well he's asleep, I guess it's okay for us to say this." Finny looked at Mey-Rin.

She smiled and cupped her face, "He looks so cute!"

"Like a baby held in Sebastian's arms!" Finny smiled.

You looked at them and then back at Ciel. You thought he looked like a limp doll, but now that you looked at him closely. He didn't look empty like a doll, he looked sweet and at peace.

Ciel coughed, but didn't open his eyes.

"I should put the Young Master to bed." Sebastian walked past Mey-Rin and Finny. "[f/n], come."

You followed Sebastian to Ciel's bedroom. You've never been in it before, it was beautiful and grand.

"Watch him while I go track down the man that kidnapped him." Sebastian quickly changed Ciel and put him in his bed. He pulled up a chair besides his bed for you.

You sat down in it.

"Please be careful with my Young Master, he's very delicate, even if he seems hard as stone." Sebastian closed the door.

You sank deeper into the chair, watching Ciel's steady breathing. He looks so peaceful. He looks like the little boy he's supposed to be. You thought tiredly.

You leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "The game has only just begun." You whispered as you fell asleep.
<::::::::::::{===O O===}::::::::::::>
CIEL WANTS YOU.

Thanks for reading! Please vote if you liked this chapter, I'd appreciate it!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
Part two of Book of Murder. Sebastian running around, trying to be dead and alive was funny. And when Ciel was beating up fake dead Sebby, the look he got.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
3K 60 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
15K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
18.4K 599 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...