Eye to Eye: A Dramione Fanfic

By gossipgirl1703

It has been a year since the battle at Hogwarts and the seventh years have been requested to return to the sc... More

Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
I Have a Question!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
I'm Back!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
And... We're Done!
Bonus Chapter: Blaise Keeps Up With The Kardashians

Chapter 13

8.4K 248 71
By gossipgirl1703

A few days later, Hermione was woken by the squeals that couldn't be ignored no matter how hard you try. The brunette groaned and lazily  pushed herself up into a sitting position watching as Ginny bounced around the room like a crazed fan girl who had just seen, spoke to and touched Victor Krum. The redhead hadn't noticed Hermione, nor did she notice the deadly glares the brunette was directing towards her.

"Seriously, Gin. Squeal louder I'm sure Hagrid can hear you from inside his hut." Hermione chuckled as she rubbed any remains of tiredness from her eyes.

Ginny immediately froze as she turned to face Hermione, all the while attempting to wipe the huge grin off her face. "Sorry, Mione. Did I wake you?"

Hermione laughed sarcastically. "No Gin, I was woken by the screaming Griffins outside the window!"

The two of them grinned as Ginny made her way over to Hermione's bed and sat on the end of it. The brunette climbed out of her duvets, padded across the room other best friend's bed and yanked the duvet off Ginny's bed before returning to the warmth of her own covers and passing Ginny her blanket.

"What's got you so excited, anyway?" Hermione asked as she tried to warm herself back up again.

"It's Friday!" Ginny exclaimed earning a blank stare from Hermione. "Games night, with Astoria, Blaise - oh and Draco!" She replied, emphasising the name Draco.

Hermione sat in shock for a moment. She could fee her mouth going dry, suggesting that it was probably hanging agape.

"Hello? Earth to Hermione." Ginny waved her left hand in the curly haired girl's face. "What's wrong, Mione?"

"Since when were you two on a first name basis?" Hermione frowned tilting her head to the side.

"Who?"

"You and Draco."

"Well..." Ginny began as her face flushed red. "We're not. It just slipped out. If you ever tell Harry, I will tackle you!"

Hermione raised her right hand and pressed her index finger to her lips. "My lips are sealed."

"I should hope they are." Ginny laughed before being hit by a pillow.

The two girls turned to face the bed to the left of Hermione's bed and found a rather groggy looking Lavender, shooting deathly glares at the two of them.

"Morning Lavender!" Ginny beamed as she waved her hand enthusiastically at the fair haired girl.

"How'd you..." Hermione began only to be cut off by the groggy looking girl.

"Will you two shut up." Lavender groaned, her voice hoarse from sleeping with her mouth open. "I need my beauty sleep and I can't get that if you two are screaming at this time in the morning, can I?"

"Well it is nine thirty, Lavender." Hermione replied with a shrug.

"So it's not necessarily early." Ginny concluded, causing Lavender to jump out of bed and rush into the bathroom. "Lavender? Are you alright?"

"I have a date in ten minutes!"

"But you've got school today." Hermione stated as the fair haired girl dashed towards the dorm room door.

"Sod school!" And with that she flung the door open. "My Won-won is more important."

"What did you just..." Ginny asked, but it was too late as Lavender had slammed the door shut leaving the ginger haired girl in a state of confusion.

***

As Hermione and Ginny turned the corner on their way to the Great Hall, someone jumped on Ginny causing the redhead to squeal. While someone placed their hands over Hermione's eyes, obscuring her view.

"I know it's you, Astoria!" The brunette huffed as she folding her arms impatiently over her chest..

Their was a small amount of giggling and mumbling behind Hermione before Astoria finally piped up.

"That's not me." Astoria breathed between giggles.

The brunette began getting confused, she had a gut feeling that it was Astoria - and her instincts were almost never wrong. Hermione felt someone's warm breath on the back of her neck and bit her lip to stop her from giggling. She knew exactly who it was.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! If you dare startle me like that again, I'll hex you into oblivion!" She yelled as she turned to face the blonde boy.

He took a step back and smirked his famous smirk, nodded his head and walked past Hermione and into the Great Hall, without looking back.

Ginny and Astoria smiled at one another and walked into the Hall whispering a 'goodbye' to the Gryfindor Princess, leaving her standing alone in the halls.

***

The day went by in a flash, one minute Hermione was sat next to Astoria in Muggle Studies - and the next minute it was the end of the day! The thing that made Hermione even more impressed wasn't that she passed all of her exams with flying colours - it was that she had managed to keep her attention away from Draco! So when it came to a point where she could no longer avoid it, Hermione dragged herself out of the Common Room, accompanied by Ginevera, to meet up with Astoria before setting off towards the Room of Requirement.

"What caused you to lash out Draco like that this morning?" Astoria asked quietly.

"I didn't lash out at him." Hermione sighed, knowing the truth wouldn't be very easy to understand. "I guess it was just instinct."

"Instinct my arse!" Ginny scoffed as the three of them stopped in front of the wall where the door would appear.

"In we go." Hermione said as she walked forwards only to be stopped by Astoria.

"Something happened last night, when we left you, didn't it?" Astoria questioned as Hermione turned to face her.

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't want to talk about it."

Both Astoria and Ginny began jumping and squealing, causing Hermione to roll her eyes at her friends and how childish they were being.

"Come on then, Mione!" Astoria giggled as she and Ginny skipped towards the door that had now appeared in front of them. "Let's go get you married!"

"Not funny Astoria!" The Brightest Witch glared as she followed her friends into the Room of Requirement, regretting the fact that she let Astoria convince her to attend games night.

***

Blaise, Draco and Theodore were sat inside waiting for them. The girls had been in there for just under two minutes and Blaise already had an announcement. He pointed to the empty space between Theodore and grinned.

"Miss. Weasley, would you care to sit beside Mr. Knott?" Blaise beamed, earning a reluctant glare from the redhead. "Please?"

"Fine." Ginny huffed as she took her seat beside Theodore. "But only because you asked so nicely."

Draco chuckled from behind the dark skinned Slytherin, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's so funny?" Blaise questioned with his hands placed on his hips.

"I think we can work out where Hermione sits, surely!" Draco coughed as he tried to stop laughing.

Hermione felt her face flushing with embarrassment as Draco patted the empty space to the right of him, but she wasn't prepared to let him win.

"Maybe Astoria is supposed to sit there." Hermione shrugged causing Draco's grin to falter.

"Blaise?"

"Well, actually Astoria is supposed to sit in between me and Theo." Blaise sighed as he took a cautious step backwards. "So that meant you have to sit between me and Draco."

"Thanks, buddy!" Draco smirked as he turned his attention back to Hermione. "Sit down, Mione, I don't bite!"

"Hard." Theo chuckled causing Ginny to start laughing.

Reluctantly, Hermione took her seat and the games begun. Astoria revealed the first game as Truth or Dare, which caused the brunette to sigh.

"I'll start." Astoria said before turning to Ginny. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Ginny responded almost instantly.

"I dare you to kiss Draco, on the lips, for one whole minute!"

Without a response, Ginny leant forwards and smashed her lips into Draco's. Hermione could tell that they were trying to make her jealous, but it wasn't working.

Once the minute was up, Ginny turned to Blaise, whose smile instantly disappeared from his face.

"Truth." Blaise said confidently before Ginny had chance to ask him.

"Is it true that you actually watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?" Ginny grinned wickedly at the boy, who hesitated for a moment before replying.

"Yes."

After that, Blaise gave Theodore a dare, then Theo turned to Draco and smiled, causing Hermione to dread the next words to leave the chubby boy's mouth.

"Draco, I dare you..." Theodore began only to be silenced by the blonde boy.

"You didn't even give me an option!" Draco huffed, clearly trying to hide the fact he was enjoying it.

"I dare you to kiss little miss Granger."

"Alright."

"For as long as possible."

Hermione had heard enough, she simply stood up and headed towards the doors. She heard someone get up and follow her, but she was too annoyed to check who it was.

"Hermione?" The familiar voice of Draco Malfoy sounded from behind her. "Hermione where on earth are you going?"

"Back to the Common Room." The curly haired girl replied flatly, without turning round.

"No you're not."

"I think you'll find that I am."

As she reached out to open the door, Draco slammed it shut again, forcing Hermione to face him.

"Move." She huffed as she tried to push past him.

"What? Why?" The blonde boy asked.

"Because I said so."

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing, Draco, I'm just tired!"

"So am I, but I'm not acting like..."

"Like what?" Hermione crossed her arms over her chest.

"Like that!"

"Draco, will you just move!"

"No."

"Why do you have to make everything so complicated?"

"I don't!"

"Yes! Yes you do!"

"You know what, Granger?" Draco growled as he moved aside from the brunette.

"Don't start."

"Oh believe me! I don't want to!"

"Then don't!"

"Tough!" Draco yelled before pointing his index finger at the curly haired girl. "You asked for it, Granger, and now you're going to get it."

Before Hermione had chance to respond, Draco had smashed his lips into her's and wrapped his arms around her small waist. For a moment, Hermione froze in a state of shock, but after a couple of seconds she returned to her senses and began kissing him back.

After a minute or so, the two of them pulled away gasping for breath. There was a small amount of cooing coming from Blaise, Astoria and Ginny as Hermione began blushing. Draco smirked at the brunette girl standing in front of him as she steadied her breathing.

"Still tired, Granger?" The blonde boy questioned as he tucked a strand of her curly hair behind her left ear.

"Extremely." Was all she said as she pulled open the door and turned to face the others. "Night guys."

The door shut tightly behind her and Draco stared longingly at it, wishing she'd come back. It wasn't until Theodore spoke up that he snapped out of his train of thoughts.

"Draco, mate, you do realise that staring at the damn door won't bring her back in here?" The chubby boy chuckled as he stood up and yawned.

"Oh leave him be, Theo." Astoria sighed shaking her head gently.

"Thanks, Astoria." Draco said not entirely paying attention.

"He can't help it if he's in love."

The blonde boy snapped his head round to face the dark haired girl. "I think not!"

"Oh please! It's so clear, even a Mountain Troll would know before you did!" Ginny grinned causing Astoria to start laughing.

"It's not!" Draco protested. "I'm not in love with Hermione!"

"Oh sweet Merlin!" Blaise exclaimed jokingly as he placed his hand on his chest as though he was about to faint. "He's in denial!"

"I'm not in denial!" Draco groaned trying to find something to help his case.

"So if you're not in denial." Theodore questioned suddenly taking an interest in the conversation. "Then what is wrong with you? Because it certainly isn't the bleedin' lack of sleep."

"Of course it's not the lack of sleep, Theo!" Astoria scolded as she playfully slapped Theodore's arm.

"It's the lack of Hermione!" Ginny laughed, which instantly set everyone else off too.

"You can mock me know, my friends, but just you wait." Draco grinned as he opened the door. "I'll get you back. The lot of you!"

"How's that going to happen?" Theo asked with a small amount of humour evident. "No offence, mate, but by the time you get round to it we will all have graduated."

"You and Hermione will have been married." Blaise exclaimed his voice full of joy.

"Then you'll have had children." Ginny clapped her hands together in delight.

"Yes, three beautiful children." Astoria added with a hint of longing in her voice.

"But even then, you'll still not have found time to seek your revenge." Theodore concluded with a small grin of satisfaction.

"That's all very sweet, guys, really it is!" Draco chuckled. "But you just gave me all the information I needed."

"How so?" The two girls questioned in unison.

"Everything you just said, is what you want to happen in my life." Draco smirked wickedly.

"Yeah. So?" Blaise asked suddenly very curious.

"So I'll just see to it that all that stuff never happens." The blonde boy shrugged as he left the room, closing the door tight shut behind him and leaving the four of them stood there in confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 32 20
With everything that has happened you think Lauretta would be in no shape to return to Hogwarts. But she's a tough one. Heading back for her sixth...
18.4K 333 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...
598 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
7.6K 152 20
after the war Hermione Granger goes back to Hogwarts to continue her 7th year along with harry potter and ginny weasley. but what happens when she ma...