Denied! [Book 1 Of The Denied...

By AmorAuctor

WARNING! MAJOR ROOKIE BOOK!! READING THIS WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU COULD EVER MAKE!! Roxanne Never Want... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
3: Dress Shopping!!
4: I'm Gonna Throw Up!!
5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!
6: Make Your Mind Up!!
7: Mating Ceremony Day!! Ugh!
8: Mate Night...
9: Denied!
10: A Normal Day...I Think..?
11: Stupid School!!
12: Shut Up And Calm The Heck Down!!
13: Messin Around..
14: What's My Name..?
15: Oh Shut The Hell Up!!
16: Not Again..
17: I Got A Plan..
18: Prank Attack!!
19: Stupid Overprotective Idiot!
20: Don't Stop The Party!!
21: What Do I Say?!?
22: Oh..Crap!!
23: I HATE YOU!!
24: AirTaken!
25: Let. Me. Go.
26: I'm Soo Cool!!
27: Am I Getting Along With My Kidnappers?!?
28: Missin Them??
30: What A Day...
31: The Most Annoying Person In The World!!
32: Back Home Where I Belong!!
33: So Immature!!
34: Stupid Door!!
35: Kissing In Chez Bruce!!
36: Wrong End Of The Stick!!
37: What Did I Just Do?!?
38: The Battle!!
Epilogue: Denied!
The Sequel: Captured!

29: It's About Time!

5.7K 64 15
By AmorAuctor

Chapter 29

A hobo walked past smiling at me.

I nervously smiled back then turned the other way…

What if a hobo comes at me with an axe?!?

I’m sure I read a book where that happened to a girl…

Hmm…I’m in Texas so…I wanna ride a horse!!

I jumped up and started to walk.

**

I was in a small town now, don’t ask which one because I have noo idea!

I wonder if Mason’s havin any fun…

Haha!! Doubt it, Mason’s boring!

I was walking around when I spotted a farm with a massive field.

I grinned and it started to rain…

Great!

Then thunder clapped and I was soakin wet!

So…I’m gonna turn up there and something like this is gonna happen…

Imagining…

I walked to the front door and knocked.

A little girl opened the door and screamed. “Mummy!! Daddy!! There’s a hobo at the door!!”

“Wait! I’m not a…”

The door was slammed in my face.

Imagination over…

Well…the little girl was quite cute actually…

It’s worth a try I guess…

I knocked on the door, then waited and waited.

A middle-aged woman opened the door.

Shit! She’s gonna kick me out! Call the police and I’m gonna get…

“Aww you poor thing! Let’s get you inside” she said dragging me in.

Ok…I was wrong.

What if she’s the witch from the Hansel & Gretel story…?

She led me down a hallway; the house was big and cute. On the walls were pictures of this lady with…I think her family. Two little boys, a man and the lady.

Maybe she wasn’t a witch…

Well… she hasn’t tried to fatten me up yet, but I’m a werewolf so she’s gonna get pissed off when she wastes awesome fatty food on me and I don’t get fat!! Haha!! That’ll be funny!

She led me to a room. It had yellow walls with an oak bed that had matching covers. There was an oak dressing table and a matching wardrobe and drawer.

“Ok dear. What’s your name?” she asked handing me a towel.

“Roxy short for Roxanne” I answered taking the towel from her. “Thank you”

She smiled. “No problem…it seems you’re a wolf, am I right?”

My eyes widened. How the hell did she know?!?

“Uhh…” But then I sniffed her, she’s a wolf too! Awesome!

I smiled. “Yes and so are you, right?”

She smiled. “Yeah. Now…what were you doin alone in the rain?”

“I’m from England and I got kidnapped in Cali when I was looking for my brother’s mate” I answered.

She put a hand on my shoulder. “I’m so sorry dear, have you got a mate yet?”

I chuckled. “Yeah but I have no idea where he is…he wasn’t there when I was kidnapped”

She nodded. “We’ll help you look for him tomorrow morning. You can stay here for a while”

“Thank you”

She smiled. “I’m sorry though, I don’t have any daughters only 2 sons”

I nodded. “It’s cool, I live with boys”

“Where are your parents?”

“My dad…is back at home but my mom…is dead”

She smiled with sympathy. “I’m sorry dear”

“It’s ok”

**

“Ok, this is your room!” said Anne while she opened a door.

The room was black and had band posters all over, there were grey bed covers and it was a very modern room.

“It’s my eldest son’s room. He’s not here at the moment so you can stay here”

I smiled. “Thanks”

“I hope you liked my cooking” she said smiling.

I smiled back brightly. “It was the best!”

“Thank you. Now if you need anything I’m down the hall”

I nodded. “Goodnight Anne”

“Sweet dreams Roxy”

As soon as she walked out of the room I jumped on the bed. Face landing first, ever since I’ve entered this room. The scent, the bed keeps calling me. I know it’s really weird but it’s like…a drug. It’s…wow.

**

I walked out of the shower with only a towel wrapped round me. I walked to the wardrobe and slipped on an oversized tee. It went to my mid-thigh and smelt heavenly.

Suddenly the lights went and I heard the window opening.

“Shit!” I cursed under my breath. I couldn’t see anything. Stupid black room.

I heard two feet hit the floor.

“Who is this? I’m warning you…I have…a gun in my hand and I’m not afraid to use it and if you do anything I will rip your head off!”

“Roxy?”

“May…son?”

A candle was lit infront of my face.

“Yo! What the hell?!?” I said shielding my face from the disturbing heat.

“Roxy!” Mason engulfed me in a massive hug.

I actually kinda relaxed into him and hugged him back. I took in his scent but…it was the same as…

“You live here?!?” I mumbled into his shirt.

“Yeah, it’s my parent’s home” he answered back, mumbling in my hair. “Where the hell were you?”

“I…got kidnapped?”

“You what?!?” he yelled breaking the hug.

I clapped my hand over his mouth. “Oi! Anne’s sleeping!”

He smiled. “You met my mom?”

“Yeah and she’s really nice”

We were now whispering.

He kissed me and boy did I need that!!

I kissed back with the same enthusiasm. I know…it’s really weird for me but…hey! My wolf hasn’t seen her mate since…what day is it today?

He deepened the kiss by pulling me in more. I held his hair and moaned.

The door slammed open. “Roxy! What happened I heard…shouting…?”

The light was switched on. I pulled back and took one step away from Mason.

“Mason?” Anne asked in disbelief.

“Hey mom” answered Mason putting his hand behind his neck.

They hugged and boy did my wolf want to rip them apart?!? But I’m a clever girl so I didn’t…

They pulled away and Anne kept looking at me and Mason.

“She’s…my mate” Mason explained.

Anne gasped and soon I was engulfed in a hug. Mason was about to growl but I glared at him.

We pulled apart and Anne was smiling brighter than ever!

“Are you hungry dear?” she asked Mason.

“Uhh…” Mason started.

But I cut him off. “I’ll give him something to eat, you rest Anne”

She smiled. “Call me mom…”

“Umm…ok mom”

**

Me and Mason were now kissing on the couch. He said he wanted me…for dinner…?

I was underneath while Mason was on top. He left a trail of kisses from my jaw until he reached my mark. He gave it a kiss then started to suck on it. I sighed in content and wrapped my legs around his waist.

The lights were off and…I dunno how but there were candles around us. I hate candles, don’t you?

We broke apart and I was lying on top of Mason. My face was on his chest and his arms were around me.

We fell asleep on the couch, together.

“I love you Roxy…” whispered Mason.

I smiled and I can’t believe I said those words. “I love you too Mason”

We soon fell asleep, together…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
2.2M 46.5K 25
*WattyAwards2012 Finalist* Running from a dark secret, Roxie has spent her life protecting and caring for her twin sister, Rosie. Now that Rosie...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
208K 5.3K 35
After years on the run only looking out for herself and one other, Astra must confront her worst nightmare. Not only is she now trapped by the rules...