Two for one #Wattys2015 [Comp...

Por Moolababe

Kacey grew up living a hard life. she got into trouble but she snapped out of it and pulled her life together... Más

Sneak peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Charter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

7.3K 231 6
Por Moolababe

Tuesday

Monday had went relatively well after the ex-girlfriend situation. But what I was really thinking about was why we weren't having sex.

Was I not desirable to them anymore. I mean I was sending hints out the ass since we made up. I was starting to have doubts about myself, and I promised myself I wouldn't do that again.

But tonight after work I would settle it and just ask. When I snapped out of my thoughts I heard the buzzer going off.

"When I saw it was Trent I push the p.a. yes Mr.Gravel."

"Mmmm I love it when you answer like that but what's the matter you took long answering he said."

"I'm sorry I was daydreaming I was just thinking about things I said."

"Hmm well alright, oh remember when I was telling you about my friend Sean and the deal he wanted to do?"

"Yeah what about him I said."

"Well we're about to start the deal with him today. I'll need some documents printed out and some notes taken during the meeting he said."

"Alright I answered and let the p.a. go."

I fished out the documents that he mentioned,made copies of other things, filed away their last deal's documents. By the time I was done with that the ding of the elevator had sounded as I was sitting down.

When I looked I had to do a double take this man was absolutely stunning I mean he could actually give the guys a run for their money. He had dirty. blonde shoulder length hair,washed out blue jean eyes he was Trent's height except with broader shoulders and a bit buffer, only thing messing it up was the scowl that marred his face as he approached my desk.

" I'm Mr. Fenton and I'm here for an appointment with both the Mr.Gravels he said his deep voice sounding like smooth chocolate."

"Yes alright I paged Trent and Chris, Mr.Gravels Mr.Fenton has arrived I said."

"Who Trent asked."

"Seans here for you all's meeting I stated."

"Oh then why didn't you just say that he said."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head" well I don't know I thought maybe I should be professional since I'm at work I said."

"Hmm that's good and everything but it would have been simpler to me if you'd have said his name he said."

"Hmm well I felt that it would've been better if you had I don't know actually known your best friends last name I said with a raised eyebrow."

"Mhmm send him in he said."

"Alright I said and turned to him only to be looked at with a raised eyebrow. Um lets get you in there I said motioning for him to follow me. I opened the door and the guys looked up."

" Sean long time no speak Chris said."

"You just talked to me yesterday he said shaking his head."

"Tomato tamato Chris said in reply."

"Lets get to business and well catch up afterwards Trent said."

They both nodded their heads and started discussing aspects of their deal.Turns out Sean was actually into more than just the political aspects he actually was venturing into the world of electronics and also the industrial industry.

They worked on a deal to combine both of the topics. after the meeting went to a certain amount of time they decided to reschedule and continue their discussion next week. They also made arrangements for Friday night to get together with each other and catch up.

"So we'll see you this friday right Chris asked."

"Yeah sure he said."

"Than you can get to know our new girlfriend Kacey Trent said smiling and motioning toward me."

He turned toward me oh really. "Let me introduce myself properly than. I'm Sean Fenton the best friend they will ever have in their life time well besides Preston they'd be lost without us he said showing a full on mega watt smile. "

Wow this guy lays it on thick
I thought. I smiled back" I'm Kacey Gilgan its a pleasure to meet you I said." He nodded his head.

After that we hussled out the rest of the day goes quite well a few more meetings and that's it. We pack everything up and head home. That night as I started cooking I noticed I needed to restock I'd go grocery shopping tomorrow.I'd just settle and make mac and cheese with pork chops and mashed potatoes.But more importantly I needed to talk to the guys.

I took a deep breath "Guys can you come here for a sec. I need to talk to you about something I said."

"Yeah Trent said."

"Wassup Chris said."

"I wanted to talk to you about something I said eyes downcast."

"What's the matter they both
said instantaneously ,concern fresh on their faces."

I took a breath how do I say this without coming off as needy. "Do you two still find me...... desirable now that you know about my disease?" I asked looking up at them from under my lashes. They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

I shook my head and exhaled a breath feeling ridiculous and embarrassed.

"Babe of course we find you desirable Chris said."

"We just thought maybe you didn't want to have sex as soon as we made up Trent said."

"Well you thought wrong I said in complete wonder as to why they even thought that."

"Oh really Chris said coming to my side."

"We'd be happy to show you more attention Trent said coming to my other side."

Oh shit what had I gotten myself into now.

They both had me pinned against the sink. Kissing trails up and down my neck. I exhaled a moan and bit my lip. They're hands creeping up the hem of my camisole and pulling it over my head. Displaying my pink rose buds, Trent and Chris's head automatically going down to them.

I felt like I was about to go into cardiac arrest at their adept attentions on my nipples. Trent's teeth nipped and pulled his tongue laving the pain away. While Chris was swirling his tongue and sucking my whole areola into his mouth.

The sensations they were giving me were incredible. I was abruptly turned around and bent over the counter. Trent and Chris right behind me their hands skating down my front.

Their hands pulling down the waistband of my joggers and doping their fingers into my lace panties. Spreading my nether lips apart ,and playing in my juices.
A minty breath of air blew into my ear.

"You don't know how much we've missed being inside you Trent said."

"Just feeling your warmth surround us Chris said."

"Just feeling you cream on our cocks is a slice of heaven itself Trent said."

"An just shoving our cocks in and out of you to the point of no return is bliss Chris said."

While they were speaking sweet nothing's into my ear, my eyes had rolled into the back of my head my moans at a crescendo.

"More I need....." I let another moan rip at their administrations. One of their hands flicking my clit while the other drove in and out of me a snails pace.

"Say what you need baby Trent said"

"I need you two I said on a exhale of air."

"How do you need us? What do you want us to do Chris asked."

I was never good at dirty talk but they were pushing me beyond my limits. "I need your cocks inside me........ now I practically yelled."

"Mmmm so feisty well Chris we'll have to appease her right Trent said."

"Yes I guess we will Chris said kissing a path up my neck."

My joggers an panties were pushed down a cock was shoved inside me immediately after that.

"Ooooo my gooood, yessss,harder, yesss just like that I said after each thrust into my soaking hot pussy."

"Yeah that's right baby take my cock Chris said one hand gripping my hip while the other gripped my hair."

I was being pounded out his meat hitting all the right spots. Every time he pulled out only to shove back in was heavenly. I was on the point of no return my impending O right there in arms reach and right as I was about to grab it I was pulled back Chris's cock wasn't their.

I mewled at the lost but that cry turned into a moan soon after for Trent's cock was filling me except he took his time swiveling his hips. Pushing in excruciating slow but pulling out.

He turned me around and he lifted my leg up and over his
arm penetrating me. Slamming in and out of me alternating between slow strokes and fast strokes.

And just as before I was on the point of no return he pulled out. I was annoyed now at how they weren't giving me what I wanted.

But next thing I know is were on the floor and I'm riding him with Trent's cock stuffed in my mouth. But just to teach them a lesson I rode slow and sucked slow.

I was clenching myself every few seconds and swirling my tongue around his head, letting my teeth touch his velvety skin just a bit. I had them both writhing and moaning in no time.

Hmph that'll teach them to mess with me. But I didn't expect them to take over at my teasing. Chris grabbed my hips and grounded me down on him and started rigiously ramming into me. Trent hands gripped my head shoving his cock down my throat.

Our moans sounded together and finally I came creaming all over Chris's cock. At my squeezing he jerked a few times in me and spurted his jizz inside me and at that moment Trent came as well except after a second he pulled out my mouth and let his cum coat me.

A trail of his jizz lead its way downward stopping were me and Chris were combined. It was so erotic I ran my finger threw some of his semen tasting his tangy cum.

"That was so hot Chris said looking up at me his eyes alight with love."

"Wow that was amazing Kace Trent said."

I got up but the lost of Chris's cock inside me was duly noted. I grabbed my joggers and panties and pulled them back on Chris's cum leaking out of me.

I blew a breath of air out "c'mon guys out so I can get dinner started I said shoving them as they picked their clothing up that at some point they had took off."

"All we are to you is sex on legs aren't we Chris said a grin on his face. "

"No your my sexy men that are sex on sticks I said with a cheeky grin on my face."

"Come on bro she got what she wanted ,an now she doesn't need us anymore Trent said slinging his arm around Chris's shoulder and walking out."

I giggled like a school girl and got to work on our meal. All the while between my thighs were moist which kept the images in mind of what happened fresh. Once everything was done we ate hopped in the shower another session of love making before we went to sleep.

Wednesday

The day had went well a little thing with the company slut messed it up but other than that it was alright.
That night I walked to the door and called to the guys that I was going to be back in a little while after I got the groceries.

It had been a little dark out but I thought I was going to be in and out I guess
and plus I decided to walk since it was only a block away. But when I got out it was darker than I thought it would be. I shook my head and set off but as I passed a alley way I saw the orange hue of light.

An J stepped out into the light blewing the smoke of his cancer stick.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk I expected more out of you Kace what happened to my sweet, demure, and giving girl he said cocking his head to the side blowing out another puff of smoke."

"She was weak that's what happened and why in the hell do you think I would give you anything after last time you bastard!! I yelled."

"You didn't do what I asked babe you had to be taught who was still the boss he said shrugging his shoulders and flicking the end of the bud."

"I shook my head your a piece of shit Jason and that's why I left you I said."

"Well I have plenty of women debating differently he said a cocky grin on his face."

What did I ever see in him that grin use to make me swoon now it just disgusts me. I shook my head and started to walk forward back toward my apartment.

"Ugh ugh ugh give me the money I need j said stepping in front of me."

"No I'm not that scared woman who cowarded before you I said pushing pass him."

"He grabbed my arm I'm disappointed in you Kace looks like the hard way is gonna be taken with you yet again. I thought you were
smarter than this he said. Come on out gentle men she needs to be taught a lesson."

About five men came out the dark alley way. I shook my head and set my bags down I hope to god those krav ma ga classes worked. They came at me I fended them off for a little while but the fact that there was more of them sadly I got the fuck beat out of me.

Every punch and kick was excruciating,at some point I thought I might die even wished for it. Before I passed out I heard j shout to check me. I felt hands pat down my body sum staying longer than what was necessary until they had pulled my wallet out my pocket.

"You should've just given me the money he said. Dragg her into the alley so no one won't try to help her. I want her to suffer for a while."

"Once they dragged me into the alley J grabbed my head Don't think I haven't been watching you and your two billionaire boyfriends. So I know you've hit the jack pot an exhaustible money flow some would say,so just know I'll be back he said dropping my head onto the ground and walking off."

The guys safety had me in a terror but it wasn't enough to keep me awake bcuz the unbearable weight of my swollen eyelids finally closed.

When I awoke water was beating down on me. I turned over gasping in air. I tried to push up but the pain was unbearable I nearly passed out again. I looked around and saw it was day the sky was pelting me with water and I was still in the alley.

It looked like they put me behind a dumpster. I sighed a breath and tried lifting myself up once again.I gasped in pain but pushed myself upward to a standing position. I looked down and saw my groceries not soaked at all it was under cover.

Well that was nice of them I thought but knew that it was a sarcastic way of Jason saying I let you live. I shook my head and picked the bags up and trudged the rest of the way home every step complete agony.

When I got into the apartment I took the elevator, fuck being precautious.I made to my apartment I heard shouting from inside.

"I want every police officers out there looking for her Trent hollered."

"Don't stop looking for her ass wipe Chris hollered."

I knocked on the door sliding down to the floor. When it opened the guys were there surrounding me.

"What happened baby Trent said."

"Let's get her into the apartment to the shower Chris said."

"An that's all I heard before I passed out again."

Dedicated to britnney1234567

Omg wow I kinda was struggling with this chapter i had at least a dozen more ways the chapter could turn out but I'm happy none the less with this. But damn from wat I c she got beat tf outta of. J scary af maaaan the shit is bout to hit the fan. Smmfh oh well

Go check out my other book "A Fateful Love"

Until next time my lil two for one's

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.4K 563 42
**** ONGOING **** This book centers around a woman in her mid 20's trying her best to make it through life after not having the best luck, with anyt...
MY RETURN Por LooseGoose

Ficción General

71.8K 1.1K 12
Lucy Rossi, is a 26 year old business woman that made a success of her life after running away from home at the age of sixteen, to escape the abuse f...
7K 194 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
1.3M 51.2K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...