Nothing left to lose:A luis c...

Por atrueprimadonna

Sequel To El Que se enamora pierde, Lynn is 19 living in London with her band. After they reached stardom the... Más

Where are you now that I need you?
Gave it all up for a 'better man' beat me down but on the ground I stand
It hurts to hear your name, when I haven't seen you in so long
You swore you'd never hit them, never do anything to hurt them
Theres a million reasons why I should give you up
I wanna be an Idle Teen.
He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well
Kiss me again underneath the moonlight
Here we are and you're to drunk to hear a word I say
I can't drown my demons they know how to swim
And I'm back for the first time since then
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me so right
Outloud someone's calling my name, and it sounds like you
I don't mean to be a bother, But have you seen this girl?
I'm afriad you'll runaway if I tell you what I wanted to tell you
Self destruction is such a pretty little thing
I bet sometimes you wonder about me
I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend.
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
This is no modern fairy tale
Wedding plans
Dont say yes, runaway now
'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
No one has to know what we do
Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave
I feel indigo, how about you?
Love is not a victory march.
I wont let nobody hurt, wont let no one break your heart
They are hunters, we are the foxes.
She's mine, you stay away from her its not her time
I wont let nobody hurt you
I hope you're the end of my story

Late night sex, smoking cigarettes

323 8 0
Por atrueprimadonna

//Lynn's POV//

I sat on the couch and stared blankly at the balcony door, it was opened wide. Letting the mid-December  London wind hit my exposed skin.

I was only wearing a pink sports bra with a grey oversized knit jumper and a pair of black boy shorts. My dark brown hair was in a messy bun. 

I unlocked my phone as I saw it light up.

I had three unread messages.

Parker:
Wanna hang out? I'm in London for a couple of days.

Alexa
Wanna get brunch together?

Mika:
When are you free? Mitchell is going to be in London for a couple of days next week, and I'll be there for a day. Wanna get lunch?

I had disconnected myself from my friends and family for the last month. We had gone on tour with Tonight Alive and The Story So Far for a year and now we were taking a six month break before we released our new album. 

I typed all of them a response.

Me:
Are you going to be here tomorrow? If you are meet me at Rosie's bakery

Me:let's get dinner instead, we have tons to talk about

Me:
I'm free all of next week. So you guys pick the date.

I placed my phone on the coffee table as I heard the door open.

"Did you drink again?" I asked as I saw him stumble into the living room. "One drink" he slurred. "I thought you were gonna stop!" I shouted. "I tried Lynn! I tried!" He shouted and pushed over the vase that was on the coffee table next to him," I try but I can't!" He shouted. 

I slowly walked over to him and sat next to him. "I know its hard Max" I said and grabbed his hand," but we're going to get through this together" I said and moved his hair out of his face. "Let's get some sleep" I said and pulled him up.

"Its too early Lynn" Max whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Max its three in the morning" I said. "C'mon" Max said and started kissing my neck. "M-max" I said as he started to kiss my collarbones. "C'mon Lynn baby" Max said and slid his hands up my sweater.

I caved in and started kissing him while he lifted me up and wrapped him arms around my waist and he walked us to the bedroom.

(A/N: this is not the same Max Velázquez from the first book. This is Max Green, ex-guitarist of Escape the Fate)

"I'm going on tour tomorrow" Max said as he slipped on his jeans and a black Avenged Sevenfold tee. "for how long?" I asked. "just three concerts, in four days" Max said. "Will you be here for Andy's party?" I asked. "Yes" Max said," now I gotta go. I have to pick up a few stuff before we have to leave" Max said and gave me a quick kiss before walking out.

I checked my phone for the time and saw a message from Parker.

Parker:
Meet you at Rosie's bakery at three

I had two hours to get ready.

I got up and slid on one of Max's shirt. I opened up the balcony. I sat on one of the lawn chairs and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. 

To the outside world I had it all, money, fame and glory. They didn't know the truth. They didn't know who I really was. And all the hardships I had to go through to get where I am. They didn't know the real me.

*******************************
***********************************

Song used as title: Nothing left to lose-The Pretty Reckless

picture of Max Green (left) and Ronnie Radke (right)

Im going to be updating a chapter a day, until I reach the part where Lynn and Luis meet, once that happens I will then upload ever week.

vote

and

comment 

and 

share

thank you <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 122 16
[TW for angst and sexual themes] This Summer, Graham a shy teenage boy gets to meet his new to be step sister, y/n and they couldn't hate each other...
16.1K 1.3K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...
91.6K 3.1K 72
everyone knows they're in love, except them. Maritza Ramos and Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales have been friends since the day they met at Litchfield. somet...
162 7 10
Lynn, a normal girl wanting to chase her dreams to be in a band with friends. Everyone at school makes fun of her, call her names, and bullies her wh...