Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

The ferocious and the little

3.2K 66 21
By FangsandVeins

These last few days have been hectic. I didn't get a chance to be alone therefore I got no chance to do research on the 'Potenza Belleza'. Although I have no one to blame but myself. In all my spare time Damon and I have either spent making out or spending together. No, the douche hasn't asked me on an official date yet and neither has he officially asked me to be his girlfriend.

"There you are." A voice I recognized well said, as he pinned me against the back wall of a carnival game building. Yes, we were at a carnival with the rest of Mystic Falls, and no, we're not here as a couple.

Damon's lips met mine in a matter of seconds and I responded just as fast as he made the move. Slowly his hands let go of my hands, which then wandered down to his hair. Damon's hand were holding my waist tight as I was sandwiched in between the wall and Damon. His grip got tighter on my waist as he lifted me up, and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist not once breaking the kiss or letting go for air. Before you judge us, I'll have you know we haven't had a moment longer then five minutes alone in three days.

Now if someone were to show up, this would be extremely hard to explain, but we can always compel, unless it's a vampire, witch or a person with vervain, then we're completely screwed. Considering the majority of the mystic falls population knows about the supernatural, has vervain or is the supernatural.

Finally Damon broke off the kiss. "It's almost midnight, most people have gone home, all people we know are nowhere insight and it's too dark for the humans to acknowledge us."

I smirk and nod. "Let's go then." He grabs my hand and together we were off.

After riding about ten rides we stopped in front of one. Since the line was short the rides were getting longer lucky for us. We got seated in a seat and soon, the ferris wheel started moving.

To say Mystic Falls was beautiful from up high was an understatement. As I was busy Damon clearly had other plans. His hands gently moved my chin so I was facing him and then he kissed me, at the top of the ferris wheel. It felt like fireworks were going off and the world didn't revolve around the sun, it revolved around us.

As he pulled away I looked at him and smiled at how cliche this all was.

"Kayla will you do the honor of agreeing to go on a date with the oh so sexy and honorable me?" Damon asked with the sincerity in his eyes, but I guess his ego couldn't take, but to add the last little bit in.

I let out a breathy laugh, and nodded. "I guess I'll give it a shot."

~*~

"Elijah likes you?" Nikki asked.

"No." I groaned. "He knows things about me that I don't."

"Things?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Things as-as in thin-gs I can't tell anyone...unless I want to die." I said as I took another gulp out of the bottle of bourbon.

She nodded. "I understand. You barely know me, but whatever it is, is bothering you." She said, as I kept gulping down the bourbon like its water. "You need to tell someone who will understand."

"I can't risk it." I growled. "I lose people. They just leave. I can't put people in danger."

"Tell someone you can trust." She said "Tell someone who loves you."

"Who?" I growled.

"Damon." She said confidently. "Tell Damon."

"Your right." I said. "I should tell him."

I got up swaying a little.

"Wait. No. Not right.." Before she could finish I was out of her room and in Damon's.

I stood in his door way staring at him as he was reading a book. My eyes were too slurred to read the title.

"Did I ev-ever mention...how hot you are?" I asked, gawking at his naked chest.

I saw Damon place his book on the bedside table, and raise his eyebrows at me.

I stumbled to close the door, then head towards him.

"I need to tell you something." I said, stumbling towards him.

He blurred and appeared in front of me, catching me before I fell.

"How much did you drink?" He asked.

"I-I need to tell..."

"Tell me something." He interrupted. "I know. What do you want to tell me?" He asked sitting me on his bed.

"Is it hot in here?" I asked, pushing the blanket away from me.

"No. It's just you. Tell me." He said sitting down beside me.

"That day..." I trailed off trying to remember what I was going to say.

"That day..." He urged me to continue.

"I-I you-you wanted me to-to te-tell you, how-how I-I knew about th-the real curse."

"Yeah. You told me, you found out from a book. You were lying."

"I know. I met Elijah."

"What?!" He shouted.

I put my finger to his lips. "Sh! Not so loud. This is our lit-little secret."

"Why'd you go?" He asked calming down and brushing my hair out of my face.

"He slipped a paper in my pocket." I said grinning and attempting to take a sip from the bourbon, only to have Damon take it away and put it on his side table.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his jaw clenched.

"Now that, that Damon, is a good question!" I yelled. Damon rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to answer it?" Damon asked.

"I-I will because.... you are a good person, who deserves an answer."

"Answer me." He pled.

"The-the curse. I-I have one too." I said, as I felt the blackness come closer and closer, until I was out cold.

~*~

Damon POV

She just passed out. She has a curse. A damn curse. Everyone I frickin' care about has some god damn problem. Not her she's not leaving. It's going to be me and her always. Always and forever.

Usually I would've brushed anyone else off saying it's a 'you' problem, but this is Kayla we are talking about. It's a total me problem.

I moved the hair away from her face as her head lay on my chest. Morning had come hours ago, and she hadn't woken up and neither did I wake her. Surprisingly, no one bothered us. Nikki was gone. Finally. Stefan had gone after Elena came and the house is empty.

Finally after forever, she stirred, showing some sign that she is alive. She groaned stirring clutching her head. Lucky for her, my room is always dark.

Finally her eyes opened. "What happened?" She groaned burying her face further into my chest.

"You don't remember?"

She froze and looked lost for a moment as if everything was coming back to her.

"I-I..." She began, but I interrupted.

"We can talk over brunch. Go shower and I'll cook."

~*~

To say that I was surprised was an understatement. Like what the bloody hell was she thinking visiting the bloke. As if that wasn't enough she goes alone. If Elijah is some damn original and is alive, we clearly need to stay away from him...or kill him. I prefer option two, but whilst we are preparing to carry on option two, I'd like it if Kayla wouldn't make things difficult and visit him.

"So the curse is absolute?" I asked.

"I don't know. What I do know, is that a witch casted years ago, way before the originals, so not many people still remember the curse. It's more of an old legend, since it took so many years for the Mason generation to end. Now it's just some really old legend that is near forgotten, besides the exception of the obsessed few, who still remember." Kayla explained.

"Don't give up." I said staring in her eyes to show her my sincerity. Elena is stupid enough to hand herself over. She is stupid enough to show her weaknesss, but that, that is her problem and Stefan. Anything related to her concearns me very little.

"I won't." She whispered. "I know better then that."

I smiled. Yes, a real Damon smile. "I will make sure nothing happens to you. Forever and always."

"See, I knew you had your humanity. Not a whole lot, but at least if you show it to me, it's all good." She smirked as she said this.

"I feel Kayla and it sucks, but times like this it feels so real that it's worth it. Other times, I couldn't care less."

I kept my eyes open as she closed the distance between us, then let my eyes close, as I enjoyed the moment between us.

~*~

We were just enjoying a moment alone on the couch, Kayla snuggled beside me while we watched TV when Stefan and Elena decided to come home.

We both scrambled to get the blanket off of us as the footsteps downed closer. Just before Stefan stepped into the room, Kayla flashed to the other couch 'reading' a magazine, while I sat where I was smugly. I don't know why Kayla is so keen on keeping the relationship thing a secret but whatever it is, I respect it.

~*~

Kayla POV

"That smile on your face, you've been doing it often. You know the way sometimes you zone out and stare a into space dreamily." Caroline said. "You like someone. Who is it?" She asked a big grin on her face. Elena looked at me with the same big grin waggling her eyebrows, while Bonnie faintly smiled. I feel kind of bad at how I treated Bonnie, but I don't regret it, she had it coming.

"It's no one!" I urged for the hundredth time. Finally sighing in defeat I looked into all their eyes one by one. "It's no one." The compulsion I did was light. Like convincing someone of something but the doubt not leaving their mind.

"So how are you and Matt?" I asked Caroline. She frowned.

"He's still being distant. I don't think we're going to work out. Matt is too innocent for me. I think I should brake it off." I gave her a sympathetic smile. At first I use to love the idea of Matt and Caroline, and once they started dating, I realize their not good for each other.

"Well guys I'm off." I said standing up from the booth of the grill and walking out.

~*~

"Jeremy you hoe!" I yelled walking into the Gilbert home. Jenna, Jeremy's aunt, once told me I didn't have to knock, and I could treat this place like home. Which I gladly do.

Only when I walk in I see a bunch of boxes. Turning into the hall, I saw Jenna bent down looking through a bunch of boxes. I smelt the scent of all the Gilbert's but there was one more familiar one that I couldn't place.

"Hi....Jenna." I greeted.

"Don't ask. I got roped into doing this." She said a look of disgust on her face. I out my hands up in surrender as she went back to looking through boxes.

As I looked up I met with a familiar pair of eyes that I warned to stay away from me.

A low growl, was released before I could stop myself.

"I warned you Elijah." I hissed too low for human ears to hear.

"I'm an original show a little more respect." He growled back.

"As if. Remember this, I don't like you, and I'm not afraid to kill you."

"You tried but you didn't succeed."

"There is more than one way." I said determined to not let him win.

"You told me to watch my back, you watch yours, little." I narrowed my eyes at him at the way he addressed me.

"You are no ferocious. Remember you gave Elena your word. You break that word and I will gladly find a way to end you for good." I growled as he disappeared.

"Kayla would you mind taking these boxes outside." Jenna asked as she turned around then went without an answer.

I growled frustrated.

"You called slut?" Jeremy asked coming down the stairs with a fake smile.

"Yeah. Jenna told me to tell you to take these boxes outside." I said as he groaned. I turned around to leave but stopped. "Oh and answer my texts you hoe." I said as I disappeared.

Don't ask, Jeremy and I are weird like that.

~*~

Dedication to @sabiha2020

Remember to check out her book! ;)

Authors Note:

Well?

Was it good? Was it? Was it?

Excuse my behavior. I may have had a tad bit of too much sugar!

Not that I care.

I love sugar, once....

Oh right....

So let me know if you likey?

Till my next update,

Stay away from Damon....he's mine.... And watch a episode of Kayla kicks a*s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

107K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
30.5K 717 30
PerinĂ¡ has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. PerinĂ¡'s birth killed he...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...