Harry Styles Imagines

By misstakenduff

These are my own written Harry Styles imagines<3 More

Introduction
"I don't want to lose you."
"I'll protect you."
Mood Swings
Another boy doesn't like you
Another boy doesn't like you - part 2
Spaces between us
Spaces between us part 2
He hurts you
Coming home from tour
How you meet
Wedding gift
First I Love You
Your not expected to be perfect
Jealousy
Stress
The College Boy
Wedding Nerves
Engagement
"I'll help you."
Compliments
Father Son Moment
The Break Up
The Break Up ~ Part Two
Cuddly
Scared Of Water
First Word
Your Teenage Son Says He Loves Him
Teenage Problems
Gender of your baby
Misunderstandings
Misunderstandings Part Two
Misunderstandings Part Three
Disaster Family Reuinion
Insecurity Issues
He Defends You
Dealing With Stress
Blankets and A Storm
Change My Mind
Fights
"Your Mine."
Mistakes
Phone Call Fights
Meeting His Daughter
Meeting His Parents
"Kiss It Better?"
Diary Writing
New Harry Fanfic
He Forgets Your Birthday
He Forgets Your Birthday ~ Part Two
He Thinks Your Cheating
He Helps Teach You To Drive
Distance
Bakery ~
He's Poorly
First Date
You Make Him Sleep On The Couch
Hospitals
Memories
Cashier
Memories - Part Two
"Why Can't I Gain Your Attention?"
Memories - Part Three
Drag Me Down - Song Imagine.
Overreacting
Bed Shopping
Actress Issues
More Than Friends
Actress Issues ~ Part Two
Wedding Changes
Comforting Games
You Hit Him
Marriage Counselling ~ Part One
Marriage Counselling (mini series) ~ Activities
Marriage Counselling (mini series) ~ Date
Marriage Counselling (Mini Series) ~ Cuddles
Marriage Counselling (Mini Series) Final Part
Staying The Night
Flight
Cold but Golden
First Time Author
The Fight For Attention
Promises and Engagements
Important A/N:
Sweet Clinginess
First Steps of Marriage
He Misses You
Honeymoon
Always There When It Matters
Bad Days
Lightening - Song Preference
Drunken Proposal
Home
Building Bridges
Rude Encounters
Through The Dark
Anxiety
If I Could Fly
Tree Shopping
Moods and Fears
Bruised for You.
Studying
Fathering Duties
Arguments and Distractions
Fixing Things - Part One
Fixing Things - Part Two
Secret Admirer
Three Handfuls
Authors Note
Thank You and Goodbye

"Small Things Have the Biggest Impact."

30.7K 483 112
By misstakenduff

"Fine, if you don't want to sleep there for a second night then I will sleep on the couch!" You exclaimed and Harry scoffed.

"No, I'll go, like I did last night, you'll only whine at me that you were uncomfortable." He accused and you gasped.

"No, I won't!" You defended.

"Whatever. I'm off to bed, on the couch, like yesterday." He groaned.

"Yeah, well, it's your own fault." You continued.

"Fine! It's my fault!" He mocked in a girly voice and you shook your head at him as he made his way from your bedroom, to the living room.

"It is!" You huffed, placing your phone onto the side table next to your bed and plugging it in to charge.

The little arguments you were having with Harry lately weren't serious, but they could be very childish, something they often were that caused you both to become stubborn, none of you apologising after it had been ongoing for the past week on and off.

One day, you argued about what to have for dinner, you argued about what channel the TV should be on and why and you had just finished arguing about how Harry had to sleep on the couch for a second night.

You offered to take the couch, but he insisted and it annoyed you that he just had to start an argument over something he knew was childish.

He entered the bedroom as you had finished getting changed and ready for bed.

"I'm sorry, is it a problem for me to be in here?" He snapped, realising you were glaring at him.

You decided not to answer him, knowing he only wanted a reaction from you as he plugged his phone in to charge on the side table over his side of the bed.

"You came in here, just to plug your phone in? Couldn't you have done that in the living room?" You questioned, having an incline to annoy him.

"No, actually." He huffed, rolling his eyes before pulling off his clothes and throwing them in a pile on the floor.

"Get your clothes off of the floor, at this rate you won't be sleeping back in here for another week." You told him, sternly and stuck his tongue out at you, with a glare.

"Make me." He challenged, leaving the clothes in their place on the floor with a smirk.

If his clothes are creased in the morning, then it's his own fault. You thought.
"Do you know how childish you are?" You scoffed and he shrugged.

"Do you know how frustrating you are?" He retaliated and you stayed silent, ignoring his silent plea for you to get angry for him, you weren't his entertainment.

"Shut the door on your way out." You replied, through gritted teeth.

He was doing it on purpose, riling you and trying to make you angry, because when your both stubborn and won't apologise, it's what keeps him amused for a while until he becomes upset that your not on good terms anymore.

He dislikes for your arguments to be serious and upsetting for the both of you, so he makes them childish and annoying so you both have anger to focus on for a while, rather than sadness.

He smirked, leaving the room and shutting the door loudly behind him, purposefully.

"Oops." He called and you heard him laughing before he walked away.

Settling down into the bed covers and pulling them close to you for comfort, you tried to ignore thoughts of Harry that were lingering in your mind, his annoyance and constant arguing making you worked up and angry before you went to sleep.

You took deep breaths, calming yourself as you tried to go to sleep, only to have Harry enter your shared bedroom a few minutes later.

"Get out Harry." You demanded and he chuckled.

"I came in for my clothes." He said and you just knew that he wanted another argument, his amusement was fading and if he didn't anger you soon, he would end up missing you and he didn't want to do that because he was stubborn. He wanted you to apologise first.

"Okay." You said, not letting him get to you as you closed your eyes, ignoring him.

The light was turned on and you winced before relaxing and closing your eyes again, determined not to show him any amusement.

He turned the light off and you waited for him to leave before you felt something hit against your face.

Opening your eyes, you noticed that it was Harry's shirt and you threw it right back at him as he stood noticeably closer to your side of the bed.

"Aren't you going to tell me how childish that was?" He asked, a giggle escaping his lips.

Harry was harmless and you knew he was trying to wind you up, not upset you, so you continued to relax.

"No, I'm too tired to play games with you, now please leave." You said, calmly.

He stayed quiet for a minute, before you heard giggles coming from him and you opened your eyes to see him stood in front of you.

"So if your too tired to play games, then your too tired to tell me to get out, am I right?" He asked cheekily.

"No, go away." You said, firmly but he only shook his head, heading around the bed and to his side, only to let out a shriek.

You looked up, noticing he wasn't there anymore, however, you could hear him groaning, so you climbing over the bed, finding him sitting on the floor, holding his foot.

"What happened?" You asked, concerned and he continued to yelp in pain.

"Ouch, I hurt my foot, I banged it against the bed." He whined and you got back up onto the bed, still annoyed with him despite your concern.

"Y/N, please, it really hurts." He pleaded and you got back under the covers and into bed.

"It's your fault because if you hadn't have started up childish arguments, you would already be in bed right now and you wouldn't have had to mess about to get here." You said.

"Does that mean I can come back to bed?" He asked, hopeful as he stood up.

"Yes, now get in bed." You told him as he got up, climbing onto the bed with you.

He shuffled closer to you, almost sitting on top of you as he did.

"Could you get any closer?" You muttered, sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I've missed you." He said, shuffling into bed with you as he laid down next to you, both of you turned onto your sides facing each other.

"So you've had enough of childishly arguing with me, then? Have you decided to stop being stubborn?" You question, teasingly.

"Yeah I did, unlike you." He replied and you let out a small laugh.

"I'll give you that." You commented and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"You know that I only do it to annoy you, which is on purpose, but I never do it to be cruel." He reassured you, kissing your forehead.

"I know, your not that way inclined, you couldn't be mean to a fly." You said, with a small laugh and he chuckled in response.

"It's fun to mess with you though because sometimes you apologise to me first so I'll stop being annoying and that means I don't have to cave in first." He said, playfully and you placed your head on his chest.

"I know." You told him, placing a light kiss to his chest.

"My foot still hurts, would you rub it better?" He asked, cutely, as the pleading, adorable tone of his voice showed.

You sighed as he lifted his foot closer and you rubbed it gently while his head found a place in the crook of your neck, his nose and lips pressed against you at the close proximity.

"I love you baby." He said, in contentment.

"So you've gone from calling me frustrating to nicknames?" You questioned, the words coming out in a mumbled response at your tiredness.

"Yes, because you are my baby, regardless of how frustrating, argumentative and stubborn you can be." He said and you could see the smile on his lips as he looked at you adorably.

He continued to look at you, his curls adorning his face as they fell onto his forehead.

"I'm not argumentative." You defended.

Cheeky giggles fell from his lips as he climbed near you, shifting his weight onto you and you groaned.

"Harry get off of me, I thought you were done with being annoying." You sighed and he chuckled.

"Not until you say you love me too." He said playfully, a hint of seriousness in his tone as he genuinely wanted to know that you loved him back.

"I love you too Harry." You said, sincerely and he looked up at you in surprise.

"Your not going to tease me and say you don't?" He questioned and you shook your head, your eyebrows furrowing together.

"No, that's not my style, your the one who enjoys playing games." You replied and he smiled, shifting himself to lay back down beside you.

"I only play games with you because I love you and it's much better than having a serious argument with you." He said and you sighed.

"It is, but at the same time, childish arguments go on for ages." You commented.

"But a serious argument can cause so much pain. It's when I have to let you win before you start crying and it's all my fault because that makes me feel like a terrible person. But if I'm childish with you, I know your okay and that your not crying over me because I'm not being mean to you, I'm just being me." He explained and you smiled, feeling like you really did have the best guy in the world.

"It's the small things that have the biggest impact and that's what I hope to do. To make our relationship strong and healthy to have a better chance at keeping my promise to you of not hurting you." He added.

"I love you so very much Harry." You told him, feeling emotional at his words as your eyes watered.

"I love you so very much too, cupcake." He said, with a smile.

"Can I kiss you now? I've been waiting two days." He asked and you laughed.

"Of course." You answered and he leaned in, kissing you with so much love and affection, that highlighted the reasons that you loved him.

"Hey, don't cry, why are you crying?" He asked, pulling away.

"They're tears of happiness." You informed him and he cuddled you closer to him.

"Oh, baby." He cooed, comforting you and peppering your forehead in kisses.

In arguments with him, it might be like a big game, but it's a harmless game and it's one that saves a lot of heartache between you both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my sweetie pies! Also known as my amazing readers <3

I wanted to write something a little different, but something cute with this imagine and I hope that I did that :)

Lots of Love,

Lauren xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
978K 11.4K 56
[completed] A collection of Harry Styles Imagines written by yours truly. All the love. x
3.2K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
114K 871 17
hi and welcome to my book, i write harry styles imagines, as you can see :) enjoy!!